Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Phantasy Star > Phantasy Star Online

Old 23-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via AIM to Ivan Send a message via MSN to Ivan Send a message via Skype™ to Ivan
Thinking of leaving GC

Usual morning nowadays on GC PSO:

Wake up and go online to Deneb 2 quickly going to lobby 10 before getting fsoded. After several attemps to make it safeley, I do. I'll check for games to find either the games aren't ultimate mode or they're pw protected. I search everyone's guildcard to find noone on my list is online. Then that guy I escaped fsod from in lobby 1 found me. Therefore ending my 1st PSO session of the day.

But realising that my memory card is missing. So I can't participate in the episode 3 tournament or the c-mode I hoped to do with Jester. And I don't see xanax and what's-his-name on there. (Sorry all I know is you go here and your AIM is Jwall)

Lee might be on every once and a while, but I'm really depressed about GC. It was a great game. And I've had so many good times with people that still go here and some that don't. I mean GC was great. I remember playing with decswxaqz, Junon, anjiru, project zero, starman, and even sol! (Yes bitches I got to play with him twice )

But going around in ships where people used to be...Antares 8, Vega 1, Deneb 9, Altair 3, Acturus 3, Polaris 1, even JP ships. Seeing that all gone makes the pso side of me go into tears. I wish it would come back but it can't and I think it's time I move on and quit GC PSO.

This thread is just to see what other people think if I should just forget it and stick with blue burst. Even if I do de-activate my HL, I'll never forget anyone I ever played with or anytimes I had. Not even my first FSOD or corruption.
Originally Posted by Comments
The servers are not updated, maintained by, or have anything to do with Sonic Team or the SEGA Corporation.
And thank god for that!!
Still rocking pso on GC and BB...on that server that everyone knows about.

Let's Go, The Only Way We Know, Taking You Out. - Lostprophets

Last edited by Ivan; 23-08-2005 at 04:11 PM.
Old 23-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Adept Hunter

Send a message via MSN to SilentBob
its sad, yeah...
I also left pso gc, about a year ago.
Its sad to see people ruin the game really ;_;
like you iv had loads of great experiences with
cool people online, and its hard to let it go.
I can without doubt say that PSO is the greatest game experience iv ever had.

-<(Sim)>- , Skyly, HUcast, lvl 130
using:
Electro Frame (god/arm x2 , god/battle, god/hp)
StandStill Shield
Chu Chu (50, 150, 0, 0)
Sealed J sword
Black King Bar
Charge Vulcans w/ 50% hit
Old 23-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Staff Member

Just one word of advice to make things a little better Ivan... stay the $*&@ off the US ships. I haven't gone to a US ship since about 2 weeks after I started playing, and I have yet to encounter a hacker where I now hang out, so things have been going well for close to 3 months.

Unfortunately I do admit most people are online later in the day and not in the morning. I get 102ed out of playing more often than I can connect but I still keep at it even if I'm paying $11 for something that works 1/10 of the time I want to play.
Old 23-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via AIM to Ivan Send a message via MSN to Ivan Send a message via Skype™ to Ivan
Where do you play? Where do ANY legits play?
Originally Posted by Comments
The servers are not updated, maintained by, or have anything to do with Sonic Team or the SEGA Corporation.
And thank god for that!!
Still rocking pso on GC and BB...on that server that everyone knows about.

Let's Go, The Only Way We Know, Taking You Out. - Lostprophets
Old 23-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Staff Member

My main hangout is Arcturus Block 06 Lobby 07. I haven't had trouble finding 1 or 2 people to play with yet. I don't know why... but I seem to lure my friends to whichever place I hang out I may be wrong, but it just seems that way.

I'll likely be on this afternoon at some point, maybe you should look for me there.
Old 23-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Shadow Council

Send a message via MSN to Jimbo1990
Polaris block 10 but hey i'm not really into pso that much anymore
Old 23-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Adept Hunter

Ivan I play PSOGC almost every night XD and so do many others. I usually dont have one specific ship or block, I keep it random for obvious reasons. Many ppl play at night so maybe your just missing them. I agree with Pink I usually dont go to US ships, unless I see some friends there. I usually play after 5 EST during the week and I play off and online all throught the weekend.

I understand why you would be thinking of leaving but there are many ppl still playing legitly XD. PM me for a time and meeting spot if youd like.

As for sticking with BB im not sure becuase I never played it, but Im willing to try it out XD The only part I dont like about BB is that you lose your character when you cancel your HL ...meh

Im waiting for PSU XD, then maybe I will move on..
Old 23-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan
Usual morning nowadays on GC PSO:

Wake up and go online to Deneb 2 quickly going to lobby 10 before getting fsoded. After several attemps to make it safeley, I do. I'll check for games to find either the games aren't ultimate mode or they're pw protected. I search everyone's guildcard to find noone on my list is online. Then that guy I escaped fsod from in lobby 1 found me. Therefore ending my 1st PSO session of the day.

But realising that my memory card is missing. So I can't participate in the episode 3 tournament or the c-mode I hoped to do with Jester. And I don't see xanax and what's-his-name on there. (Sorry all I know is you go here and your AIM is Jwall)

Lee might be on every once and a while, but I'm really depressed about GC. It was a great game. And I've had so many good times with people that still go here and some that don't. I mean GC was great. I remember playing with decswxaqz, Junon, anjiru, project zero, starman, and even sol! (Yes bitches I got to play with him twice )

But going around in ships where people used to be...Antares 8, Vega 1, Deneb 9, Altair 3, Acturus 3, Polaris 1, even JP ships. Seeing that all gone makes the pso side of me go into tears. I wish it would come back but it can't and I think it's time I move on and quit GC PSO.

This thread is just to see what other people think if I should just forget it and stick with blue burst. Even if I do de-activate my HL, I'll never forget anyone I ever played with or anytimes I had. Not even my first FSOD or corruption.
Quite right, I left a while ago, and I havent regretted it. Are you going to pay to be hacked? Anyway, you pay for BB dont pay for both of them!
Old 23-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Rookie Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanax

As for sticking with BB im not sure becuase I never played it, but Im willing to try it out XD The only part I dont like about BB is that you lose your character when you cancel your HL ...meh
from what i know.... you dont lose your chars when u cancel your HL.....some peeps have had problems with their HL and have had to cancel then resubscribe and not lost their chars

Ki Klail- lvl 120 FoNewm- *Pinkal*
place: Ult Ruins/Seabed(completed)-
mag: lvl 200 Nidra
weapon:summit moon+9
Old 23-08-2005, 07:10 PM
ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG

Send a message via AIM to whiteninja
On BB if you go 90 days without coughing up the dough, ST will delete all your characters. But I think if you're going to be unable to play for over 3 months, you can email them and tell them to not delete them for a period of time.

Ivan, if you have the money to pay for both, and you can get a good game on GC with your friends every once and a while, keep it. If you're short on cash though and can only pay for one or the other, then go with BB.