PDA

View Full Version : Revived

Gotien
29-12-2005, 08:39 PM
OK! Who is still online? I want to know, lets hook up and start having some fun with good old PSO ;)

whiteninja
01-01-2006, 12:49 AM
"Old PSO"? PSO never grows old! :P

You already know about my online status from the IL PM's. ;)

Edit: There are also plenty of people who are trying to get online.

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO JUST NEED A BBA!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Gamecube-Broadband-Adapter-GCN-LIKE-NEW-MINT_W0QQitemZ8248086672QQcategoryZ41040QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
$36 total (BuyItNow), ships worldwide, takes PayPal or money orders.

That is a great deal; first come, first serve. ;)

Fabo Craven
05-01-2006, 07:17 PM
i Havent gotten to looking for a BBA in stores(or online) yet, but i hope to soon find one, then i will join you guys online ^^

Anti Hacker
06-01-2006, 01:10 PM
I am really trying to get online, I have the BBA I just need a new router. I'll go out and buy one, tomorrow (saturday). I need to play some oldschool online PSO again. I'm glad this clans waking up finally. We were thinking about merging but if you think we can pull out of this slumber alone Gotien I'm all for it I guess.

Fabo Craven
06-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Merging with SC to revive us? They are even more dead then us(i think most of their members are just SC in name, they dont really care about the klan) XD

Anti Hacker
06-01-2006, 08:17 PM
Merging with SC to revive us? They are even more dead then us(i think most of their members are just SC in name, they dont really care about the klan) XD

Actually we were going to kind of help THEM out with the merging to, y'know, we do look out for allied clans :P

Poo Fly
06-01-2006, 09:17 PM
hehe, as long as we remain mostly offline theres not much we can do, nevermind, if a few headed over to BB then we could sort out a team ;)
and good luck reviving, i wish i could get my GC back online, still on my "to do" list, i wanna play with you all.

Anti Hacker
07-01-2006, 11:40 PM
We now have a server, but I cant post anything remotely about it here...

whiteninja
08-01-2006, 01:29 AM
Except for... *coughVisitTheInfernoLegionsBoardscough* ;)

It does not seem to work yet though...

Anti Hacker
08-01-2006, 09:17 AM
Except for... *coughVisitTheInfernoLegionsBoardscough* ;)

It does not seem to work yet though...

I had a power cut in the night so it went down...

Edit: Server up now XD