PDA

View Full Version : Ep.1 Lobby...JOIN NOW!!!!


Todd
11-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Wecome, to the "Ep.1 Lobby". Here, is the same exact thing as the lobby in Ep.1....Only difference is, I EXPECT SHEER CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!
Mainly "action chat" such as what I will do right.......Now.
*Slumps down in photon chair awaiting the arrival of the first joiner*
I put this in the viod for the obvious reason that will soon hopefully be IN YOUR FACE.....I hope. Anyway, join for chaos and maybe even killing. Here at the main ep.1 lobby!
*Draws weapon. (Delsaber's Buster) But is still in chair*

Todd
12-03-2005, 03:16 PM
(Sorry for the double post)

Why hasn't anyone joined?! I now have dust on my face! Come on, JOIN!

*Freaks out and uses foie by mistake burning a hole in the thread*http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/BURN.gif

*Photon chair lights on fire too*
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/FireLine2.gif

..........oops..................Umm...........I little help here......The place it kinda on fire.........

Danny
13-03-2005, 11:10 AM
*sits down on live booma*

:S My ass!!! *Runs arounds screaming then falls on fire*

Lee-yoshi
13-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Sorry

*30 Minutes Later*

I lost my keyboard so im using the ingame one

Or maybe i should use
>WORD SELECT

:P

Mirinee
13-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Runs up to everybody in turn. CTRL+H, CTRL+D.
There are boomas in the lobby?

Karasu Murder
13-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Boomas in the lobby?!!? This does NOT ROCK! Or maybe it does...either way ^__^ *waltzes in*

Double Edge
13-03-2005, 04:17 PM
can you imagine if a booma and melqueek hooked up? *shudders*

BOOMA IN TEH LOBBY!!!1

Serpent7
13-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Sorry

*30 Minutes Later*

I lost my keyboard so im using the ingame one

Or maybe i should use
>WORD SELECT

:P
I'm a master of WORD SELECT. It's all I ever used.

Todd
13-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Hmm...........I wonder what would happen if I brought a bunch of miniture Dark Falz into the lobby. WORD SELECT: ALT:2398FJDKLVYJ

*A bunch of 2 feet tall Dark Falz appear and all begin using Heaven Punisher*
OH ****!!! RUN OR FIGHT! CORRECTION, GET THE DISK SELLING LADY TO SACRIFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE YOURSELF AFTER THAT! AHHHHH!!!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gif

Karasu Murder
13-03-2005, 08:33 PM
Dooooom!!!!!! The horror! *flails madly*

Todd
13-03-2005, 08:39 PM
*Heaven Punisher continues*
*Disk/Magic selling lady continues to get pumbled by it*
"goyowyowyowyowyowoyowyow" The disk lady says
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/heavenspunisher.gif
Noooooo! Hell has drenched opon the lobby already!!!!!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/FireBLaster.gif

DarkMagician
13-03-2005, 10:34 PM
*A hush falls over the lobby. The lights go out. Silence ensues. All eyes focus on one spot; at the entrance. Footsteps are heard, echoeing...slowly echoing...*

*A spotlight falls. A tall, thin man stands there. dressed in blue robes with purple trimmings. His eyes closed. Long purple hair, blowing behind him, even though there is no wind*

"Hmm...so this is the lobby of the damned..."

*Opens eyes*

"Well, allow me to help it GET THERE!"

*Starts to summon magical energies*

Kisanzi
13-03-2005, 10:53 PM
*A hush falls over the lobby. The lights go out. Silence ensues. All eyes focus on one spot; at the entrance. Footsteps are heard, echoeing...slowly echoing...*

*A spotlight falls. A tall, thin man stands there. dressed in blue robes with purple trimmings. His eyes closed. Long purple hair, blowing behind him, even though there is no wind*

And here I thought DM was going to break into a song and dance number...*gets up from his fluffy, photon chair*...I want my money back!

Todd
13-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Dramatic enterence, eh?
*Glances at DM, quickly looks away.........Glances again and ponders for a second*
..............Hmm............Say, I wonder..........
*Be-heads DM*
*Suddenly to rings appear one above the other and slowly moves away from each other as DM reappears between them*
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/coolmovingicon.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/coolmovingicon.gif
"ouch" DM says
Hmmmmmm.........
*Be-heads self*
*Same thing happens*
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/coolmovingicon.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/coolmovingicon.gif
A "Hmm!" of approval.
This should be interesting.
*Steals a bunch of moon animizors from where the disk lady used to be.*
*Weapon seller sees this*
*Tosses weapon seller in the rath of the mini Dark Falz*

Karasu Murder
13-03-2005, 11:03 PM
As long as those mini Dark Falz don't form like a conga line or something everything will be fine... @_@

Todd
13-03-2005, 11:06 PM
I think a few of them are in cacoons or something.
LETS BURN EM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
*RAFOIE*
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/FireLine.gif

DarkMagician
13-03-2005, 11:06 PM
damn you Todd! You asked for it!

KAAAAAMMMEEEEEEEE....

HAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEE...

*A bright beam flies out of DarkMagician's hands*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Annihilates Todd*

Todd
13-03-2005, 11:09 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/coolmovingicon.gif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/coolmovingicon.gif

I WAS JUST CURIOUS! AHHHHH!!!!!
*Whimpers in corner*
*But first tosses DM in a garbage bail that had a flaming cacoon in it*
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/TRASHFIRE.gif

DarkMagician
13-03-2005, 11:15 PM
*teleports back out, as the flames singe his robes*

*Looks at singed robes, as Todd quakes*

You're gonna pay for that...punk...

*MEGID!*

Todd
13-03-2005, 11:21 PM
*Todd casts a strange spell*
*Everything turns black for moment,
then turns to a medow,
DM turns into a cat, and god summons the box monsters to KILL him*
*This is, Box's Punisher*

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/XTTT/Robin.bmp

DarkMagician
13-03-2005, 11:25 PM
[What? the fool! I am a feline, eh? Well, we shall just see about that...]

*Leaps at Todd, and claws him in between the legs as hard as possible*

*Todd sinks down, DarkMagician reverts back to normal*

Hmph...humans...

*Kicks Todd*

Todd
13-03-2005, 11:29 PM
*Looks up*
*Eyes coverd by a shadow, Todd grins an evil smerk*
*Suddenly, one of the box monsters Todd summoned leaps up behind DM and viciously bites down on DMs head, be-heading him....*
*Todd stands tall, restas his.......AREA......And sticks a crab that has starved in DMs AREA....*
ouch eh?

"You have fail for, I have metal protetance. Heh."

DarkMagician
13-03-2005, 11:33 PM
*Scape doll*

Alright...you asked for it!

*Raises arms into the sky*

MIRINEE! HEAR MY SUMMONS! COME TO MINE AID! HAAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

*Mirinee is teleported in*

Todd
13-03-2005, 11:37 PM
"Heh, fool....You do not realize, I have powers beyond your mental intellect......I can send you to your knees, reguardless of your allys....heh........One has used this fatal trick before...It has worked....fight me at your own risk."

Mirinee
13-03-2005, 11:46 PM
*Mirinee is teleported in* But I was right here all the time.
Oh. Fight, fight!
DarkMagician the FOmar annihilates Todd/WHITTLE the HUmar. 1-0 DM.
Todd/WHITTLE the HUmar kills DarkMagician the cat. Score: 1-all.
So the lobby is now like this??
*Takes as many screenshots as it would permit.
If you hear a camera sound, then it'll be me.

Todd
13-03-2005, 11:51 PM
"DM shall subjest to my power.....For I have your weakness! And if you fight backm I shall send you to your KNEES! Plus I have scape dolls too ya know.....8 to be exact.....We both have mags....And the strange, "PSO light" that makes us come back.....So we shall fight till one give up...Which will soon be you!"

Karasu Murder
14-03-2005, 12:12 AM
*Sneaks in some dramatic music for effect* >.>

Todd
14-03-2005, 12:15 AM
"Hmm! I like this music! Whats it called? 'No where to go'? DM sent that to me once.....Heh, the cowerd ran of the computer in fear of me....Guess he's ot as foolish as I thought."

DarkMagician
14-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Baka! Even evil must rest occasionally...

Do not DARE think that I fear YOU. HAHAHAHAHAH! It is laughable.

I only fear one person on these forums... and that person is not even an administrator...

They know who they are, and they are not here...yet...

Anyway...back to the battle...

*Megid*

...No effect!?!

*Todd starts to laugh*

Very well...DODGE THIS!

Incantis...morte...imperia!

*Casts magic missiles at Todd. Instant hit. Todd loses 12D6 Hp*

*Prods Mirinee, for not helping*

Karasu Murder
14-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Gotta love Magic Missle. Why not try a higher level spell though? Finger of Death or Distenegrate!

DarkMagician
14-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Because, my dear Kit, Magic Missile is an instant hit! It cannot be avoided! EVER! Mwuahahahah!

todd hides from me, (heheh) so now I shall have some more fun...

*Grabs Karasu and gives her a nuggie for no reason*

Hmm... I wonder...?

*Reaches into pocket. Pulls out one of Grave's Minions*

Little buggers... You! Go annoy Ria! Aaahahahahah!

*Watches minion prod Ria repeatedly in the ankle. ria stomps on it*

Oooh...

Karasu Murder
14-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Well, you can never do wrong with Magic Missile...

Gack! No nuggie! My haaaaaaaair ;_; Too bad there's no Mordenkain's Magical Watchdog.... oh well *pulls out little bat-winged bombs and lets them fly all over the place*

DarkMagician
14-03-2005, 01:02 PM
*Dodges bats*

Viitaa...mortis...caadeus...

*Summons Balor*

Balor! Ike! Attack Karasu now!

Karasu Murder
14-03-2005, 01:04 PM
*Summons Balor*

Balor! Ike! Attack Karasu now!

Protection from Evil Radius 10'!!! Protection from Evil Radius 10'!!! *uses the bat bombs as a shield*

DarkMagician
14-03-2005, 01:07 PM
*Balor turns onto the unprotected DarkMagician*

Oh...FU--!

*Balor begins to beat the snot out of him*

Mirinee
14-03-2005, 01:29 PM
But magic missiles can be absorbed.
Ebul soleno salatzka!! *Cone of ice on your demon*
*Bunch of level a million cowled wizards come and teleport all the Baldur's Gate people away*. PSO, it's not PSO...

decswxaqz
14-03-2005, 07:35 PM
Magic Missle rules :)
Let's see you avoid Meteor Shower though ^_^b

Todd
14-03-2005, 08:25 PM
todd hides from me, (heheh) so now I shall have some more fun...



*SHING*
*Todd reappears*
"Hide? From you? HA! Like I would ever do that! I was just within the walls of the dreaded schools! And what I expect from you is not fear, BUT A BETTER FIGHT! DRAW YE MIGHT WEAPON! May it be blade, gun, or magical, have it be what it is!
*SHING*
*Draws Delsaber's Buster*
"You shalln't make a mockory out of mear fool......Plus, I have the utiment weapon....Which I shall soon revial!....heh,heh,hehhhhh..."
*Begins charging at DM*
*Leaps in air and seems to disapper*
*Reappears behind the unsipecting victom DM*
*Lashes out leg to trip DM*
*DM falls flat on his face*
*Todd rises, and makes a final stab. DM disappers*
"I know he will be back soon, whether it be the light, scape doll, or mag, he WILL be back...."
*Steals 1000 meseta from DM*
*Walks up to Kisanzi and gives him his money back for no number by DM*

DarkMagician
15-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Ha! This proves how weak you truly are! Yo use weapons... you poor fool...

I AM my own weapon, also, with my SUPERCHARGED MEGID LEVEL 34, there is no WAY you can survive it. 122% chance of death. Instant hit, like zonde. HAHAHAHAHAH!

*Fires Megid at Todd. Misses, kills Decs instead*

Woops...sorry...force of habit...

*Megids Todd. direct hit.*

Todd
15-03-2005, 08:18 PM
"I never said I needed one.....Just makes a more interesting fight. And its not the weapon you use, its how you use it. And you know why that megid did nothing? Cause of my EDK rate. NOW FIGHT WITH ORIGENALITY MORTAL! BRANCH OUT A LITTLE AT TIMES!"


"Now.....If you want....I can launch a powerful attack....One that will take you to your knees. Do ye want me to do this?"
*Prepares*

DarkMagician
15-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Ah, but this is no ordinary Megid! My refinement of it is so, that even if you survived it, it still drains half your HP!

Now... As much as I would love to stay and kill you...

*Teleports out of view. Voice rings around the lobby*

I am busy in the name of the Shadow Council...I go to kill human scum... We shall settle this...la...ter...*

Todd
15-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Agreed...And I must carry out the dutys of executing homework......We shall settle this in this lobby....For now, Wheres Waldo?

Karasu Murder
16-03-2005, 12:10 AM
Oooo, you can almost hear the dramatic music queing up again...

Todd
16-03-2005, 12:48 AM
GHA! I am back.....Say, that dramatic music......I reconize what it is....Wait...I got it......GROWL, FROM A DIGITAL HAZE!!!! Thats it! I love this song. So right for the moment.

We should do stuff as we wait for the battle between me and DM continues...


*Calls an sells tickets for the battle*

*Starts to sell bets*

Todd's Ballets: 0
DM's Ballets: 0
----------------
Mestea on Todd: $0
Mestea on DM: $0

DarkMagician
16-03-2005, 08:36 AM
*the ground erupts from underneath Todd, sending him flying.*

*Kaela Mensha Khaine rises up, with darkMagician on his shoulders.*

Coo-eee. I am back! Kyaahahahahahah!

*Leaps off, and lands on his toes.*

Hah! Todd, I thought that I might liven things up, so we shall go TAG-TEAM. I choose my god, Khaine! You may select ONE RAGOL MEMBER ONLY. AAAAHAHAHHAHAHA! Disobay me, and Khaine impales you!

Hahahah! Only three members could EVER hope to defeat me!

chose wisely Todd.

Todd
16-03-2005, 08:13 PM
*Lands swiftly on feet*

I need no companian. But livening things up is a good idea. Tag team time!
Though I'll go solo. Heh, I truly look forward to this!.

Though what was it that sent me flying.......
*ponders*
You eh?

dnd
16-03-2005, 09:03 PM
a hunewearl and a hucast walk in to the lobby each with a bule pulseateing armour and asukas. walks around lobby twice and gets in battle mode.

Todd
16-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Ahhh, so now there are more teams?

dnd
16-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Ahhh, so now there are more teams?
yup 3 teams now me,you and DM

Todd
16-03-2005, 09:19 PM
This will be interesting........Anyone else wanna join?

DarkMagician
16-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Hmm... So, you want to dance, DnD? Fine with me. Mind if I lead?

*Leaps off of Khaine's shoulders, megids DnD, and lands on tiptoes, all in one movement*

*Applause resounds through the lobby*

Todd
17-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Oh thats real great, DM is clappin for himself when he didn't even hit him. Real apploud disearvin'!
But what you dont know is, I've mastered the elements of fire and ground!
*Begins dashing towards DM and leaps in the air head-first into the ground and seems to slip right threw the ground...Digs underground about 300 MPH and slams straight into DM sending him into a wall*
*DM slowly slips to the ground and limbs towards Todd in great pain...*

Seems when I do it its a bit more effective.
*Still selling bids*

BUY THE BIDS PEOPLE, BUY THE BIDS!

dnd
18-03-2005, 02:15 PM
the hucast revives the hunewearl. then when todd is looking at DM both of them attack at the same time cuseing majoy damage to todd

Todd
18-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Actully no...I chose to attack when I want to and DM has the same right to not be forced to attack when he doesn't want to.


*Todd seem to disapper, but he is still there*

*All are catious as they await Todd's attack*


*A voice is heard..............


BUY THE FRIGGIN BIDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!*

-Logan
19-03-2005, 11:50 PM
(resta) did that work? Sorry, I just wanted to see if my MAG gained health just now.
Guess not...is there a way to do that?
*uses resta*
does that work?

Todd
19-03-2005, 11:56 PM
That was dumb.

*Fires foie with a FOIE MERGE equipped and burns Logan's head off*
*Takes out sheild of delsaber again*
Ak, don't post just to feed you MAG!

Deaths-

DM-2
Todd-1
DnD-1
Logan-1

PLACE BIDS!

-Logan
20-03-2005, 12:02 AM
I'm confused (outside PSO) now, but I'll go along with it anyway!
*regenerates head and uses Grants on Todd.*
To bad, thats gotta do a number on you!

Todd
20-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Actully, that kinda felt good!
*Turns around and uses the grants as a massage*

+378 HP

Thanks, but.......I will not take aggresiveness...
Tisk tisk tisk. Think before you act!

*Dashes underground and leaps back up from underground*
*Grabs Logan in mid air and SLAMS him on the ground on the way down*
*Logan lays, quivering in pain*
Hmm, your tougher then I thought! I thought that would kill you!
BTW, No, Resta on the site does NOT gain mag HP. The fourm mags stat raiseing is a secret. Though I can tell you that HP raises when you grow a level. You have to **********************. There is already a stick fourm on this in the 'HELP!!!' section. n00b.


And if you guiys don't bid, I will....Then maybe you will.

*Bids 50,000 mestea on Todd*

Todd: $50,000
Everyone else: ZIP

-Logan
20-03-2005, 08:32 PM
what are you talking about with the whole bidding thing?

Fabo Craven
21-03-2005, 06:51 PM
i bid 100 kajillion meseta that DM will win.

Todd
21-03-2005, 11:41 PM
When I say bidding I mean you can bid meseta on whom you think will win.
And I let you know that I will NOT give up. And DM is actully losing by one death towards everyone.


Bids:
Todd:50,000
DM: 10 kijillion

Fabo Craven
22-03-2005, 05:57 PM
i bid 100 kajillion and if dm continues to lose maybe ill have to come in there and help him

dnd
23-03-2005, 11:28 AM
When I say bidding I mean you can bid meseta on whom you think will win.
And I let you know that I will NOT give up. And DM is actully losing by one death towards everyone.


Bids:
Todd:50,000
DM: 10 kijillion
i bid 200,000 on me

todd:50,000
dm:10 kijillion
dnd:200,000

then proseeds to chop both peoples heads off
(died)
DM-3
Todd-2

Todd
24-03-2005, 09:17 PM
*Regenerated*
Is that so?

*Todds anger araisesl, as all dims, thunder pounds down to the ground directly on both of DnD's characters*
Hmm! To kills! Maybe take one out. heh.
*Bids 300,000 meseta on self*

*Now 350,000 on Todd*


*Also stabs Logan.....*
*Logan jiggles and blows up*.....like jell-o

Recent Deaths:
DnD:3
Logan:2

Relax logan, your in first with me now.

DarkMagician
24-03-2005, 09:31 PM
*Teleports in*

*Prods Todd with Megid-Finger. Instant kill!*

*Teleports to Dnd*

*Glares. Dnd falls over dead*

*Teleports out*

Todd
25-03-2005, 05:18 AM
*Todd is regenerated angerly*
*Charges where DM teleported away, dashes into the air and a flash of light appears and Todd disappears*

...............There is silence..................
*A brighter flash of light illuminates the entire lobby and Todd reappears, only this time with DM's head*

*Looks at Logan, and tosses DM's head on Logan's head*
*Logan runs around flailing his arms for he cannot see and DM's bloddy head is over his as Logan runs of the Pioneer 2*

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
*Logan falls to his doom*

*One of dnd's characters walks dangerously close to the edge, look down, when suddenly, Todd walks over and unexpetedly says 'failure' in his ear. This caught dnd's character by surprize as he falls off the edge too*
*He falls and falls and falls when suddenly a purple elephant floats by and eats him in one inhailing bite*

*Todd slowly walks away for the edge of the pioneer 2 laughing so hard he burst a blood vessil*

Ouch...
*Resta*

*All reappaer*
*The elephant comes back still floating and bites Logans head off*
Heh, I love that freakin elephant
*The elephant slowly drifts away as DM gets sucked into it's crack head first and gets stuck, head in crack, body hanging out*
*The elephant farts put DM's head is still stuck inside*
*DM dies from fatal poisoning*
*Todd NEARLY bursts a blood vessil again*
*DM gets diarrhea in his mouth....HE SWALLOWS!*
Deaths-
DM:4
Todd:3
Dnd:4
Logan:4

-Logan
26-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Lucky me. It seems I had a scape doll this whole time...

*Whips out Red Handgun +50*
*Hides behind a random bush and aims directly in the center of Todds back*
*Carfully puts pressure on the triger awaiting Todd to stop laughing*
*The shot is fired*
*But Todd laughs so hard that he falls and the shot skims him head*
*Todd quickely turns the opposite direction that the shot was fired thinking that that was the direction it was fired at*
*Now I begin laughing*
*Todd shoots from two feet away and misses*
*I die laughing*

Todd
26-03-2005, 01:29 AM
Too bad that was all a fantisy. You obtained one direct hit doing 0 damage. Nice try but.....Not enough to even let me notice.

And I guess you NEED a weapon to suck the same........Just as DM said.


*Puts hands toghther and splits in two, then four, then 30*
*Logan becomes utterly confuzeled*
*All the 'Todd Copys' are running around logan at light speed in a circle when suddenly the real appears behind the unexpecting logan and whispers in his ear airily, "failure"....*

*Logan blows up*

*LOGAN IS REGENERATED*

Heh. Another kill for logan!

*The purple elphant comes by and pisses acid on logan's head, burning it off*

Good elephant! Whos a good boy? Huh? Who? Yoooooou!
No really....who?

Now lets see......Kill +1 for dieing of laughing from a fantasy.....+1 for the, "failure"........And +1 for the elephant......+3 all toghther! Logan, your really behide. LOGAN, IN FOURTH PLACE!!!
And don't even try the whole, this is a fake/fantasy thing....Looks at a mod and whispers, "this IS real....Right?"
*Replys yes from mod*

Deaths:
Logan:7
DM:4
DnD:4
Todd:3




By the way, scape dolls don't matter. Your autimaticlly regenerated by, "the light". But deaths are counted.

Also, one, I wouldn'tuse a gun, two, if I'm standing with my back towards you, and I whoop around to my oppisite side, I would face you, and three, point proven.
Attaches a fat/not fat/all rappy resistence
Logan was planning it.

DarkMagician
26-03-2005, 07:44 PM
Alright, you asked for it.

TIME STOP.

*Time is frozen, DarkMagician dashes over to Todd*

*As time resumes, DarkMagician lets rip in Todd's face*

*the smell of his Colon floats into Todd's nostrils*

Todd
26-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Humph.....So it'll be like this. And to think I was going to ask to team up with you.

*Dashes from spot to spot nearing closer to DM*
*A final dash is made and Todd forces open DMs mouth and vomits in it*
*Todd franticly looks around and grabs a stick to keep DMs mouth open with*
*Todd sticks the stick in there as he shove more stuff in his mouth such as a washer, a dryer, a refregerator, a pot, a stove, mud, diharea, logan, DnD, and other things*
*Logan dies*
*DnD dies*
*DM is suffering from an over active bladder and over stuffrage*
*DM take a dump of pure lard but Todd keeps stuffing*
*Logan and DnD become lard from DnDs ass*

*The elephant comes and re-eats logan and Dnd*
*+1 death for both of them*


Deaths-
Todd-3
DM-4
DnD-6
Logan-9

DarkMagician
26-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Damn Logan sucks.....9??

Todd
26-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Ok......I know you wont but.....
*SHING!*
*Raises hand in offering to team up with DM*
You said you would but........And if you betray me, it shall be the same as this......

And yes, Logan does suck....

DarkMagician
26-03-2005, 08:22 PM
*Smirks*

*Slowly moves hand toward Todd's. Everyone looks on in horror.*

*As they connect, DarkMagician grabs his hand tight. I force pure magic into Todd, so much so, Todd explodes violently, showering the others in blood and magic*

Todd
26-03-2005, 08:29 PM
A gleem of light appears and Todd is regenerated...
Errrrr.....THAT DOES IT!!!!!!!!
*Todd races towards DM and grabs him as he sends his knee threw DM stomach*
*DM is regenerated*
*Todd grabs DM and sends his foot threw DMs mouth*
*Todds foot is too big for DM's throat and his asophagus breaks in two*
*DM is regeneraterd*
Ugh............

*Grunts and logan blows up*

Deaths-
Todd-4
DM-6
DnD-6
Logan-10

DarkMagician
26-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Sour grapes...just because I rejected your weak powers...

Hahahahahahh...Hmm?

*Spins round and Megids Logan who was sneaking up on him*

Todd
26-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Heh......This should cheer me up.....

*Kicks logan in nuts*

What?! Didn't do anything? Makes sence

*Lets out fatal gas, (farts) on lagan*

*He melts*

Deaths-
Logan-12

-Logan
27-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Know wonder you hurt me so much, you can't see my pain!

*Convinces Todd that if he jumps off a cliff, I'll give him a Clondike Bar*
*Todd jumps off a cliff*
*I give him the Clondike Bar*
*It's really explosives*
*The explosion blasts Todd off Ragol, past Pioneer 2 and all the way to a secret base, on another planet, light years away, where the Pioneer 3 is being built*
*The Pioneer 3 doesn't want him so the send him in open space*
*A giant space panda gives Todd a hug, the hug is so tight that explodes*
*The panda is really Dm and from huging Todd, he explodes*

Kills:
Todd:8
Dm:7

DarkMagician
27-03-2005, 02:55 PM
*A giant space panda gives Todd a hug, the hug is so tight that explodes*
*The panda is really Dm and from huging Todd, he explodes*

WHAT
THE
FEWK
IS
GOING
ON?????

DarkMagician
27-03-2005, 03:03 PM
THAT DOES IT.

I SUMMON THEINEN, THE GREAT SPHINX.

AS THEINEN IS JUST SUMMONED, HIS ATTACK IS BOOSTED BY 3000.

ATTACK LOGAN.

Logan's ATK/1700
Theinen's ATK/6500

-4800

Logan is vanquished.

-Logan
27-03-2005, 03:06 PM
LOL!!!
Your now a space panda, CONDRADULATIONS!!!

Kills:
Dm:8

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

DarkMagician
27-03-2005, 03:19 PM
noooooooooooob

Todd
27-03-2005, 07:10 PM
Heh....Logan you cant count....Even if what you said was true, I would have 6 deaths.
This is what really happpened.....

I jumped off, knowing you were up to something. So as I was falling, I ripped out my natural, self grown on self jet packs and flew behind you......Then when, "I", was regenerated, that was actully my, "vodo magic", technich. I set your form into it. The affect works with what you said. So because of your not counting right, YOU JUST GOT FOUR EXTRA DEATHS!!!!!! AH, HAHAHAAHA!!!!!
And DM, even though you betray me, I will help...Only because it will kill logan.

*Uses vodo magic on DM with Logan*

*The kill and panda transermation was transfered from DM and inflected on Logan*

*DEATH FROM VODO ON LOGAN*
*PANDA TRANSFERMATION INFLECTED ON LOGAN FROM VODO AFFACT*

Deaths-
Todd:4
DM:6
DnD:6
Logan:18 (Panda aliment)

DarkMagician
27-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Hooray, the king of the Newbies is here again.

I have utterly forgotten how many times Logan has died...HARHARHAR

Todd
27-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Hooray, the king of the Newbies is here again.



I hope your not talking about me. *Grunt* Cause I'm not a friggin n00b...>~<

DarkMagician
27-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Yup indeed I do. L85? Ha

Ultimate mode Newbie.

Todd
27-03-2005, 10:37 PM
*Gruntles*
I'm not the n00b here!
J00 is n00b! *Points to Logan*

DarkMagician
27-03-2005, 10:52 PM
*Grabs Logan, shoves into Todd. They fight.*

NOOB FIIIIIGHT.

*Todd glares, and hurls a Megid at DarkMagician.*

*No effect*

Oops, I wound him up...

*Teleport*

Todd
27-03-2005, 10:56 PM
What?! I cant use megid! But I am wound up. Happy easter people!

*Hurls a fist at logans face and gives him a blood nose*

*Logan starts to cry*

dnd
31-03-2005, 05:37 PM
right,

huenewearl casts rabarta until tp runs out and freezes todd and logan.hucast then chops both heads off then prods DM with some fire then he teleports to a us lobby then gets fsod-xed.

deaths
todd-5
dm-7
logen-19

Sd28
31-03-2005, 09:41 PM
okay then ????

DarkMagician
31-03-2005, 10:55 PM
okay then ????

Who's the noob?

harharhar, I like the sig.

-Logan
01-04-2005, 01:48 AM
Less talk, more battle!

*megids Dm*
*Becuse Dm was prepared for a megid, he has 4 Resist/Devils equipted, just enough to make my megid defected*
*Dm stands still thinking that I will use magic, but I take out a Soul Eater and slice his head clear off his shoulders*
kills:
Dm-one more than before

Todd
01-04-2005, 02:19 AM
Oh PLEASE! Megid is so DM's thing. Your such a copy cat. And you do not have the soul eater yet!

(Correction, you do but by the weak way you use it, itmight as well be made of cardboard)



*Kicks loganis stomach, he devorours himself*

*Takes a giant letter "z" and slices DnD's stomach open with it*


Deaths-
Logan- 586413895656438927 (AKA, 20)
DnD-8

Karasu Murder
01-04-2005, 02:39 AM
*watches all the madness ensuing* O_O;;

Todd
01-04-2005, 02:47 AM
Ya know what, there should be other fun HELL and CHAOS in here other then just the fight between us four and anyone else whom wants to join. There should be this, audience cheering for others and saying, "fight, fight, fight" and other things going on!

*Punches Logan in face not paying attention while looking straight towards the crowd, and with the other hand taking a cotten candy from a guy in a spontanious cotten candy selling bench*

*Logans head flys clearly off his shoulders*

*Eats the cotten candy and slowly goes for another in slow motion while dramatic opra music tunes in*

Logan has 21 deaths....Or 5478391758349027

Fabo Craven
01-04-2005, 03:01 AM
watches all the madness ensuing* O_O;;
Ive been watching the fight through magic-proof glass. not even Megid can penetrate it.

DarkMagician
01-04-2005, 09:46 AM
*takes a run up, and leaps THROUGH THE GLASS, and lands on his feet*

Fabo-Hol shi--

*DarkMagician Megids Fabo and Karasu, killing them both for fun*

AAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHHHHH

Sd28
01-04-2005, 11:36 AM
this ends now

*launchs a nuke*

see ya

*teleports away *

DarkMagician
01-04-2005, 12:09 PM
TIME STOP

*the nuke freezes as it is about to touch the ground*

Actually...stuff them lot, I WONT save them. KYAAAHAHAHAH.

*Teleports away*

*Time starts again, the nuke hits the lobby*

Karasu Murder
01-04-2005, 03:29 PM
X_X *is a dead Crow demon* the dark tournament all over again o.O *turns into a crow and flies away*

Sd28
01-04-2005, 09:16 PM
http://www.the-gateway.net/fun/ownednuke.jpg

lol

Todd
01-04-2005, 10:17 PM
*The explosion roars on as Todd dashes forth, dodging bits of firey explosion*

TIME STOP

*Teleports out, and back in, this time with DM and Sd*

*With time still frozen, Todd piles up DM and Sd and somehow takes the firey explosion peices and puts them where DM and Sd are*

*Takes some and puts it in Logans mouth*

*Todd looks at DnD thinking*

*Suddenly a giant sumo wrestler falls from the sky coming towards DnD when suddenly, RA! BLA! BARGL----He died somehow*

*Todd checks, Sd and DM are in a ball of explosion, Logan have explosion in his mouth, and now up him ass and in his crotch, and Dnd.....Died.*

Good!

TIME RESUMES

*Sd and DM suffer in a ball of PWNing explosion, Logan is running around saying, "AHHHH!!!! MY MOUTH, ASS, AND.......Oh wait why should my crotch hurt?" PWNED! And DnD is dead.*

Karasu Murder
01-04-2005, 10:23 PM
Man...ya gotta hate when Sumo Wrestlers just fall outta the sky... *gets an umbrella and creeps off*

Todd
01-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Agreed!

*Begins chanting and a floating hand appears to give logan a wedgy*

Logan got what he wanted.....But was it REALLY worth it?

*Logan sits down crying*

Sd28
02-04-2005, 08:36 AM
good thing i have a flare mantle on or that might have hurt.

flickynick
02-04-2005, 08:51 AM
*pulls sofa into lobbie, opens can of coke*

Let the chaos commence

Todd
02-04-2005, 03:47 PM
*Whoops around and BLOCKS the hitting of the stick*(FlickyNicky's siggy)

Well Sd, you got lucky, but DM didn't...

*Everyone looks down at a burned circle on the ground where DM used to be*

*Dm is regenerated but still scorched and PWNed by Sd*

*Logan finally explodes from the fire in his mouth and wegdy*

*Puts fist up and a giant light purges from it*

*Suddenly, no one including Todd are able to attack/kill*

We NEED a reff for this! Anyone wanna take the job? The job will include posting how many deaths everyone has, deciding the outcome at times needed, and can even have the power to make random things happpen like, *A giant meteor suddenly falls from the sky and lands on ______, killing him*. But the reff CANNOT be one anyones side. For example, Mirrene cannot be the reff cause she would favor DM. We need someone nutral. Starts pointing at people in the adience saying, "You wanna be the reff? How about you? Come on people, you can have ultiment power over the lobby when it comes to the fights! It's like MOD power only a LOT LESS!"

Who wants?!

Recent deaths-

DM:+1
Logan:+1
DnD:+1
Sd: Are you in this now?!

DarkMagician
02-04-2005, 09:45 PM
Mirrene cannot be the reff cause she would favor DM.

Three things:

1) It is spelt MIRINEE. YOU IDIOT, GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.
2) She would more likely HAVE ME KILLED MORE.
3) Mirinee is just too...umm...how to put this...nuts...to referee.

Todd
02-04-2005, 10:12 PM
I do not care...It still would be favoring or at leastt the opposite. And do I look like I'm school japanese BOH? No. So I dont care about spelling.

flickynick
03-04-2005, 09:46 AM
*puts black and white shirt on*

"Im t3h reff"

*gets bigger stick*

PS: you cant have a ref in one of these they go on forever and ever and ever and ever...(you get my drift)

Todd
03-04-2005, 04:19 PM
w00t w00t! We have ourselfs a referre! w00000t!
Keep track of deaths in the way I and everyone else has previuosly done.

IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO BE THE REFF....WE WILL HAVE A VOTING DEBATE!


W0000T W00000T!

Mirinee
03-04-2005, 07:07 PM
Haha! Mirrene can't ref becuase she'll be on DarkMagician's side. Not really true, even though I started off the keeping-the-score thing. I'll vote flickynick to referee.

-Logan
04-04-2005, 02:04 AM
I vote God. Why would anyone disagree?

Wootem Ace
04-04-2005, 02:19 AM
*PSHOWWW* Goes the warpy type as Wootem Ace warpingly warps into the lobby, views the random chaos, and wonders what the crap is going, As he now is a sexy FOnewm.

Mini_Bert
04-04-2005, 02:22 AM
*Mini Bert walks in* *takes one look at the chaos* *shakes head* It's gonna be a long day.....*takes out frozen shooter* This should calm things down.....

dnd
06-04-2005, 10:10 PM
i think that everyone that is in the lobby thats killing could pm me(with kills) so then i will put all the names in one big list with kill total

p.s: tood how did i die in that last post when you killed dm,logen and me :S

Todd
07-04-2005, 02:59 AM
*Todd looks at DnD thinking*

*Suddenly a giant sumo wrestler falls from the sky coming towards DnD when suddenly, RA! BLA! BARGL----He died somehow*




A giant sumo wrestler fell from the sky towards you, you were frozen it time, and suddenly, the sumo wrestler........

Anyway, Logan, which "god" do you mean? God-IX?

--------------------------------------------------------

BTW, you can't be the reff dnd cause you are in the fight...Sorry....

Karasu Murder
07-04-2005, 03:01 AM
Oh man, not again --_-- *Gets out the umbrella* I hate when it rains Sumo Wrestlers!

Todd
07-04-2005, 03:04 AM
AGREED!

*Slips under the umbrella*

Karasu Murder
07-04-2005, 03:05 AM
And lo....a great flood of Sum Wrestlers began to fall from the skies above....

.......we're doomed... *clutches umbrella* -.-

Mini_Bert
07-04-2005, 03:18 AM
*Has forged a fortress of frozen sumo wrestlers* Well, I'm set.....

Karasu Murder
07-04-2005, 03:24 AM
And now all the good sumo wrestlers have been frozen into a fortress! >.< Doom!

Mini_Bert
07-04-2005, 03:28 AM
Good or evil, I'm safe =D.....The umbrella is ugly! *aims frozen shooter through a crack in the fortress at Kit and Todd*

Karasu Murder
07-04-2005, 03:30 AM
No way! DOOM on you, friend! *tugs at one of the not so frozen sumo's to make a makeshift shield*

Mini_Bert
07-04-2005, 03:33 AM
No thank you, I don't enjoy doom. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. *aims frozen shooter* *fires* Hmmm.....that was inaffective.....Think quickly....*vanishes back into the fortress*

Karasu Murder
07-04-2005, 03:36 AM
No Doom?! INJUSTICE! Well...not really *continues piling up sumo to make larger, more effective shield* Huzzah!

Mini_Bert
07-04-2005, 03:38 AM
*re-emerges over the semi-dismantle fortress* *NUG-2000 Bazooka on his shoulder* Say bye bye......*fires NUG-2000*

Karasu Murder
07-04-2005, 03:49 AM
*re-emerges over the semi-dismantle fortress* *NUG-2000 Bazooka on his shoulder* Say bye bye......*fires NUG-2000*

*Shoves the sumo wrestler's frozen corpse forward and falls into a roll, trying to dodge* Injustice!

Mini_Bert
07-04-2005, 03:53 AM
*sumo wrestler explodes* Darn it =\ I missed.....Oh well.....*receeds into the fortress for the night*

-Logan
08-04-2005, 12:33 AM
*Logan decides to go outside to once again to slice peoples heads clear off there shoulders, and get his head sliced off his shoulders*
*Logan sneaks by the fortress along with his android Z3768, a RAcast half Logan's level.
*Without telling Kurazu, Logan teams up him along with Z3768*
*Kurazu goes into open space attacking the fortress when sudently Z3768 comes out and joins Karazu*
*Sudently shots of a Red Handgun are herd...then seen. Though it is still not known who is shooting*
*The fortress cannot stand much more, it has taken critical damage*

Mini_Bert
08-04-2005, 12:51 AM
*sleepily* Ehhhh.....who's there.....*gets up* *looks around* Can't have a fortress of frozen sumo wrestlers without someone desperatly trying to break it down.....*sigh* I should come up with a new decore.....*picks up NUG-2000 and destroys the wall where the shots are coming from, sending frozen sumo wrestlers all over the opponents*

Karasu Murder
08-04-2005, 04:25 AM
*Without telling Kurazu, Logan teams up him along with Z3768*
*Kurazu goes into open space attacking the fortress when sudently Z3768 comes out and joins Karazu*

Him? o.O?

GAH! An avalanche of Sumo wrestlers! Nooooo! *Tries to outrun them, tossing mad bombs as I run for my life*

dnd
08-04-2005, 12:59 PM
dnd's hunewearl starts casting foie on the fortress. now the rear(the other side to were the others are attacking) is melting,the free sumos are in the fortress killling anyone in there(on my sayso for freeing them)

Kaminari
08-04-2005, 01:32 PM
*DarkMagician teleports in*

*Scans the area. Then, spots THAT ONE*

Rrr....DARKROB CHANGE

*Morphs into a teenage swordsman. Long purple hair, padded leather armor, and goggles over his head.*

*Dashes up to Mini Bert*

MAGNUM BREAK!

*Hits him with the sword. at the same time, a small explosion of fire is triggered*

BASH!

*Smites Mini Bert as hard as he can with the sword*

*Leaps backward, avoiding a counter-attack. Looks around at Dnd, and Todd*

....

*Decides they are not a threat*

Karasu Murder
08-04-2005, 02:12 PM
Oh great, now the Sumo Wrestlers are free --_-- DOOM on all of us

Todd
09-04-2005, 03:28 PM
........This is for you DM..........

*Begins charging at a rapid speed towards mini_bert...So fast, fast then anyone in the lobby has ever seen before*

*When mini_bert is reached, Todd leaps out at full length and in slow motion with the backround moving lines, (heh) slices threw mini_bert*

*Todd bursts back at mini_bert with emence speed once again only this time, Todd takes rapid slashes and mini_bert*

*CHING CHING CHING CHING CHING, etc....*

_/\)-(/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\-----/\_)(/\_=============(Slash marks)

*Todd flings back the Delsabers Buster he was using, and with it in mid air, about to strike, as mini_bert is helpless on the floor, Todd begins glowing with extrodenary power, all watch as visible strands of light go into Todd and his blade, Todd takes the final blow at mini_bert with a light trail following behide his blade and any of his actions.....*

*.......Mini_bert slowly decinigrates................*

*Todd stands tall, staring at his victory for a moment......And in slow motion falls down......And with his last ounce of enery, creates a faint translcent barrier around his skin...*


.........

There is silence....

-Logan
09-04-2005, 03:36 PM
*Logan spys on this battle, learning the foes stranghths and weaknesses*
*He thinks, but decides not to attack*
*Insted, Logan continues to study the enemy*
*Logan is planning something, something dangerous, something that not only can risk the destruction on the Pioneer 2, but also risk Ragol*

Mini_Bert
09-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Woooooooooooo.....God-play......*leaves the topic*

Todd
09-04-2005, 03:40 PM
This post was being made when suddenly, someone else posted....INCONVENIENCE!!!
________________________________________________
*What logan is really thinking of is the invention of a hotdog....on a stick.....and maybe ever TURKEY on a stick.....*

Todd, while on the floor manages to udder, "Logan....your a frikkin genius..."

*Todds mag gives him strength...enough to get up and take mini_bert's frozen shooter and shoot it in his mouth*

*Falls down again with his barrier*

Kaminari
09-04-2005, 03:45 PM
*Decides to get Todd back for saying over AIM I am into guys*

KAAAMEEEHAAAAMEEEE...

*Charges HUGE BALL OF MAGIC*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*Annihilates Todd utterly*

-Logan
09-04-2005, 03:46 PM
I hope you meant that in a good way Todd...
*Logan begins his secret plans*
*The ground shakes, more and more, now many think an earthquake is occuring, but it all suddently stops*

Todd
09-04-2005, 03:51 PM
All stare at the magic ball

*Suddenly a giant beam of enery combined with fire emerges from it*

*Flys out of it*

*Stares at logan thinking of how do kill him.....Throws a turkey on his head...it is stuck.....Logan dies and his plan is ruined*

Too weak anyway to distroy the pioneer 2

*Looks at Dm thinking on how you get back at how to get back at him,*

I got it....hehehheheheheh...You love.......Should I say it? You know...I'll IM you with whom.......Watch what you do to meeeee....

*Todd somehow had absorbed the energy from the magic which actully turns out to be hyper enerby, allowing Todd back his flying and fire abillitys...And many more...*

Gets nuk resistance

Kaminari
09-04-2005, 03:58 PM
I got it....hehehheheheheh...You love.......Should I say it? You know...I'll IM you with whom.......Watch what you do to meeeee....

I know your game Todd. It is NOT an RF member. No-one YOU know... Mini Bert knows who, and rest assured if he ever told who, he WOULD DIE and he knows it.

Todd
09-04-2005, 04:01 PM
So?
I know whom it is......

Mini_Bert
09-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Why would it make a difference if I told? Most people here don't know her. And you won't kill me =\ Oh, right, I'm supposed to be dead due to god play >>

Kaminari
09-04-2005, 07:45 PM
I'm supposed to be dead due to god play >>

For once I agree. Todd has an annoying habit of making himself overly godlike. Hell, I like to now and then cheat a bit with teleportation, but I know my limits.

And you are right, I won't kill you. Though only because of three reasons.

1) I realised something about what happened that night.
2) Celia would hate me forever too.
3) Even if I truly wanted to, I would make you suffer first. I am not... a...normal... person...

Mini_Bert
09-04-2005, 08:12 PM
1) I realised something about what happened that night.


Care to elaborate? Though perhaps this isn't the place for that.....We shouldn't drift away from the topic....

dnd
09-04-2005, 10:07 PM
runs out of lobby

-Logan
09-04-2005, 10:18 PM
And thats how the tread ends...

Todd
11-06-2005, 03:19 AM
*REVERSER*
...
I apoligise for reviving the thread. For I know all hate when others bring back old threads. I truly apoligise. But, I guess I'm doing this for two reasons.

1)Kinda in rememberence and honor of our old friend DM.

2)And I remembered just how fun this thread was when I looked at the duel between infient 8 and teh eweke thread. (I cannot spell for my life...ugh)

So lets just give this thread one more chance. Though I REALLY don't want this thread to get locked or deleted.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
-----------------------------------------------


*Whoops out a red saber with a cool moving backround and dramatic music and throws it with a spiral effect*

Quack...

Huh? Oh wait a minute....Nobody's here.........
................

*Runs off to go invite some people.......Others by force...Of uhhh, I dunno, they kinda just have to come....*

Sebastian
11-06-2005, 03:36 AM
BwahaHA i am teh second one in the new lobby. * toothless grin*... :)


*sits on photon chair* OW! its burning my bum bum! * eats photon chair*

mmmmmmmmm... photon deliciousnessleyness! :D

Todd
11-06-2005, 03:46 AM
W00t! The lobby has it's second step for its full revival!

-SCORE SET-
DEATHS-

TODD-0
SABASTIAN-
0-DEATHS ARE RESET TO ZERO, ALL MEMBERS OF FIGHT HAVE BEEN WIPED-NEW MEMBERS

Sebastian
11-06-2005, 03:48 AM
... What to do now?

Todd
11-06-2005, 03:53 AM
Well, we are supposed to kill each other, but being that your cool, I dont wanna kill you. Soooooooo....

*Slashes open a portal*

*Grabs teh sleeping logan and throws him on the floor*

*Farts in logans face*

W000000T!!! First renewed battle death!!!

When more people come, wanna team up toghther sabastian for a 2 on __ battle? We'll take on millions! harharharharharharharhhar

*Grabs a slurpy*

DEATHS-

TODD-0
SABASTIAN-0
LOGAN-1


*whoops out froozen shooter just to have a hell of a time of freezing people in funny poses and leaving them there*

Sebastian
11-06-2005, 04:07 AM
Well, we are supposed to kill each other, but being that your cool, I dont wanna kill you. Soooooooo....

*Slashes open a portal*

*Grabs teh sleeping logan and throws him on the floor*

*Farts in logans face*

W000000T!!! First renewed battle death!!!

When more people come, wanna team up toghther sabastian for a 2 on __ battle? We'll take on millions! harharharharharharharhhar

*Grabs a slurpy*


DEATHS-

TODD-0
SABASTIAN-0
LOGAN-1


*whoops out froozen shooter just to have a hell of a time of freezing people in funny poses and leaving them there*

kk...


* takes out toy hammer and hits logan in the face as hard as i can to make sure he is dead* bwahehehehehe.. pwnage

dnd
11-06-2005, 09:12 PM
its me again

*kills everyone by playing the crazy tune badly*

Sebastian
11-06-2005, 09:41 PM
HAHAHA! nice try im wearing headphones!

* takes toy hammer and crushes dnd's balls* i think you might be dead. :D

-Logan
11-06-2005, 10:42 PM
Since when am I part of this?!

*Grabs a few weapons and equips an inferno*

*Logan rests hiding until he decides to strike, for now*

*Logan notices Todd and Sabastion (sorry if I spelt that wrong) fighting and plants a homing device on each, but the homing devices are so small, neither notice anything*

*They do not hear or see Logan as so as everyone else*

Todd
12-06-2005, 01:35 AM
Heh heh, although we can't notice the homing devices, or hear you, we can still read....

*Glares in logan's direction, his head explodes*

Heh. Eh, nice to see you again dnd! ^_^

*Throws up projectial vomit, that turns out to be pure acid, straight at dnd by mistake*

oops....

*Cracks off homing device*

Kills-
Todd-1
Sabastian-1
Dnd-2
Logan-4(eek)

~Buddah~
12-06-2005, 02:59 AM
sets off a nuculer bomb haha everyone dies

Sebastian
12-06-2005, 03:14 AM
HAHA you die too! :D

*lights match and throws on buddah and then pours gasoline on the fire*

Faulkie
12-06-2005, 08:00 AM
*walks in*
Sup?

Todd
12-06-2005, 01:33 PM
*As the smoke subsides, Todd emerges from the dark clouds...*

I am a master of fire you know...No nuk can out scorch me....

Hey falkie.
Whats up you as? Just the new reopening of the ep. 1 lobby.

Karasu Murder
12-06-2005, 05:17 PM
*peeks in slowly* I remember this....good to see it back, methinks

Faulkie
12-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Uh... ok...
*eats a banana*

Sebastian
12-06-2005, 08:09 PM
*bites karusus head off*

...eww........ it tastes like pineapple...

Karasu Murder
12-06-2005, 08:11 PM
O_O That was my last decoy mirror image!

Doom on you, friend. Doom on you. *summons a rain of gummie bear-doom to smite everyone*

Sebastian
12-06-2005, 08:15 PM
mmmmm... gummy bears *starts eating the gummy bears..*


um... you got bombarded by gummie bears to you know...

Karasu Murder
12-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Doom on me --_--

~Buddah~
12-06-2005, 08:23 PM
puts on 20 year worth of oxegen tank seals off the area so no one can ecape then floods the place untill no air exists (execpt in my tank of course)

Faulkie
12-06-2005, 09:52 PM
We'll just hold our breath for 20 years, you're dead!

~Buddah~
13-06-2005, 04:05 AM
you caint thats the whole point in me haveing a tank

dnd
13-06-2005, 05:26 PM
ha i have metal balls*runs*

*puts a pin in the tank so the oxygen seeps out slowly*

Todd
12-07-2005, 09:19 PM
*All heads turn as light but speedy foots steps are heared throughout the lobby*

*On a random path emerges Todd, on a (?)live(?) rubber chicken, riding it, with plently more stupid shanagins i floating through the mind*

I AM BACK!!!

*Makes logan eat the rubber chicken, logan falls on the ground and begins foaming from the mouth hungerly for moooooore*

dnd
12-07-2005, 09:26 PM
i fly in on a mana beast (secrat of mana any1? what is the name of it???)
and use luscnet beam level 8:99(any1 how has competed it should know lol)
on every1 and kills everything(bar me and my pet lol)

Todd
12-07-2005, 09:31 PM
*The beam comes rocketing down towards everyone, it is about the kill everyone in the lobby, (population 2. eheheh) when suddenly, Todd turns the beam into a pickle with his lack of knowledge of secret of mana*

*Begins eatting the pickle*

AHHHHH!!!!!!! IT BURNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

*Jumps into a large pool and drinks all the water in it*

Ahhh, thats better...
.......
......
.....
....
..
.

!.!
PIT STOP!
*Races into bathroom*
.....
*Toilet water starts seaping from the cracks of the door*
ew

damage
12-07-2005, 09:49 PM
*casts doombolt of kharaidon with no apparent reason on todd*


Go dark elf army!!!

dnd
12-07-2005, 09:49 PM
there was 3 btw;)

zondes the water lol

dies

new killcount

dnd:0
todd:1

damage
12-07-2005, 09:51 PM
*Summons an emperor pal rappy*

Die fools I modified this rappy to cast level 120 megid


MUAHAHAHAHA

Todd
12-07-2005, 09:52 PM
NO!!!!!!! NO TEH ELFS!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!

*The elfs carry Todd into a random tree*
*Time passes*
*Todd and all the elfs emerge*
We got cookieeees! ^.^

*Passes a cookie to damage and Dnd*

*The fall on the floor and eat themselves*

How'd I die before? Oh well, thats one for each of us now.


Edit: And as for the rappy.....*Hugs* Me and the rappy are friends now.....
*Rappy begins nibblng on Todds shirt*

damage
12-07-2005, 09:55 PM
euhm they're dark elves,
they live in naggaroth not in trees.
You confuse them with wood elves


*edit*
*orders rappy to cast megid at ria from the moment she enters the lobby

dnd
12-07-2005, 09:56 PM
*hugs rappy aswell**bites my head off*

nice one damage, funny

Todd
12-07-2005, 09:56 PM
But they are friends with the toll house cookie elfs.....right?

damage
12-07-2005, 09:58 PM
But they are friends with the toll house cookie elfs.....right?

toll house cookie elves?



WTF!!??

dnd
12-07-2005, 10:00 PM
death count update

dnd:2
damage:2
todd:2


my pet gi-gue bombs you all

damage
12-07-2005, 10:01 PM
death count update

dnd:2
damage:2
todd:2


my pet gi-gue bombs you all

did I die twice?

*lets rappy kill everyone (excluding me) , revives them and megids away again

Todd
12-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Ooo, I got lucky there. Megid doesn't effect me. I have OVER 100 edk with a combination of brightness circle and sheild of delsaber +4 resist/devil. Thanks, you just put me in the lead! ^.^;;

*Turns to empire pal rappy and hands him a ticket*
He's off to the bahamas now!
*Pal rappy puts on a 'grass dress' and gets on his plane*

Sayanara rappy, I'll never forget yooooou!
*Whipes a tear*
*Tear falls to ground and explodes*
ooooOOOooooOOOooo

*Places gi-gue on a dinner plate and eats him*
*Excersizes*
*Vomits gi-gue*
*Eats gi-gue again*

damage
12-07-2005, 10:41 PM
*Lets rappy respawn (harmless,just compagny)*
Kills todd by eating his head

Todd
12-07-2005, 11:12 PM
*Runs around squabbling*
I can live 6 days without my head!

damage
12-07-2005, 11:18 PM
*Runs around squabbling*
I can live 6 days without my head!

but I won't give it back till next month :P

I'm going to sleep now

Todd
12-07-2005, 11:20 PM
NO!!! GIVE ME BACK MY HEAD!!!
*Headless body charges at damge*
*Damage rolls away in his sleep*
*.....Runs into wall*
This isn't gonna be easy without my head*

Sebastian
13-07-2005, 02:24 AM
<.<



>.>

wth, it back? and been merged???

well time to wander around aimlessly...

*wanders around aimlessly*

nyra90
13-07-2005, 02:29 AM
yay nonesense!!!

wait didn't pioner 1 ... forget it

Todd
13-07-2005, 02:31 AM
YAY! Lets to pin the right arm on the booma!

*Blind flolded*

*Starts waddling in search of the booma, and falls into a toilet*

Yum.......toilet water....

nyra90
13-07-2005, 02:33 AM
YAY! Lets to pin the right arm on the booma!

*Blind flolded*

*Starts waddling in search of the booma, and falls into a toilet*

Yum.......toilet water....

its not tiolet water youre drinking "the worlds largest margareta(sp"

Todd
13-07-2005, 02:37 AM
....Margerita?......

WOOOOO!!! NOW ITS A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.o

*Walks drunkly over to the booma and bites it*

mmmmMMMmmmm

nyra90
13-07-2005, 02:39 AM
actually it was a refrence to larry the cable guy. but this works too... what does booma tast like, bacon?

Todd
13-07-2005, 02:42 AM
It taste like easy on-a-sunday morning....

nyra90
13-07-2005, 02:44 AM
It taste like easy on-a-sunday morning....
im green with envy or i just can't keep my lunch down.

Todd
13-07-2005, 02:46 AM
Ooooo
*Drunkly opens mouth*
IM READY FO LUNCH-ITH-Y!!!

nyra90
13-07-2005, 02:48 AM
*refrencing other thread* you should take a seat, just sit down and realax

Todd
13-07-2005, 05:01 PM
*Head quickly shoots up from sleeping bag as if the person inside it waking up from a nightmare*

WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN HOW COuLD---
....
Boy am I in for the biggest hangover todday....*eyes sag*

Legato2471
13-07-2005, 05:19 PM
>.>
<.<

Error:Fixed
Fixed:Recommend

^_^

Sebastian
13-07-2005, 05:56 PM
*still is wandering around, aimlessly* *sees todd* gives him a six-pack. *wanders around, aimlessly* :)

Todd
13-07-2005, 06:14 PM
YAY! A six pack!
*Opens one of the cans*
*Steiwy pops out in one moveless movement*
oooOOooo
"I WILL DOMENATE YOU!
*Steiwy shoots lazer*
*Todd.....umm.....gets a beard*
:beard: :beard: :beard:

damage
13-07-2005, 06:17 PM
Yo todd i'm back *double kills*

*hugs pet rappy afterwards*

Todd
13-07-2005, 06:38 PM
Yo todd i'm back *double kills*

*hugs pet rappy afterwards*

*No effect*
O.o
I guess you have to name how you do it..

*Opens arm wide awaiting two free kills*

damage
13-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Ooh cool

Chokes todd, revives him and stabs him to death afterwards

Todd
13-07-2005, 08:08 PM
*Bents down and spawns a rappy out of his bum bum*

*whispers something in its ear some how*

*rappy runs over and cuddles with damage*...
....
...
...
..
.
*The rappy gets Todds head and gives it back to Todd*

Yay!

*Todd takes out a cane that resembles a giant candy cane and begins spinning it like a double saber*

*Alas, Todd lashes his arm forward with the cane and out fires a large bright white beam straight out at damage*

*The beam lingers in place, and has damage respawns, he is respawned in the beam, killing him a total of three times, and all his rappy minions*

ehehehe, this is the Millenium Club of Todd. Got it in the year of 2000. That and another item granted me a certain title I will not yet mention. harharharhar

damage
13-07-2005, 08:46 PM
did I still have ur head?

edit, the rappies are not my minions, they're my friends

Todd
13-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Nooo sire. I have it....And I've made a Toddbear's cane out of it. It does not do foie, but it uses pickle breath!

*Uses on damage*

*He recoils from BAD BREATH, AGH!*

jarl
13-07-2005, 10:10 PM
hmm... *jarl walks in* *punches todd in face, todds face implodes and his brain gets crushed' yay! i got a kill!! *looks round, todd respawns and punches jarl in back of head* you pun little weed.. *pulls out wet fish and slaps toodd in face*

Todd
13-07-2005, 10:17 PM
I didn't die just yet, cause my head is on a cane, unattactched to my body.

*Head respawns*

But I've got something better then killing you...

*Quickly jabs a needle in jarls needle, jarl slaps his neck in pain*

Jarl: AGH!

*Jarl falls on the floor unconscious*

Heheh, seditives rock...

*Takes jarls wallet, checks the wallet to make sure nothing but cash is in it, then quickly slaps hands toghther and teleports away with a drawn out flash*
*And his voice rings through the lobby as he dissapears...*

dnd
14-07-2005, 12:08 PM
hihows the lobby doing
*lobby shouts "drunk"*
dnd says*have some food(minly rappys[pal])*
lobby says*"thanks"*
*the whole lobby dies because of food poisaning*
suckers.....

damage
14-07-2005, 01:38 PM
hihows the lobby doing
*lobby shouts "drunk"*
dnd says*have some food(minly rappys[pal])*
lobby says*"thanks"*
*the whole lobby dies because of food poisaning*
suckers.....

Idiot, I don't eat.
*Kills with bringer's rifle

Todd
14-07-2005, 04:58 PM
hihows the lobby doing
*lobby shouts "drunk"*
dnd says*have some food(minly rappys[pal])*
lobby says*"thanks"*
*the whole lobby dies because of food poisaning*
suckers.....


BAAAAAA!!!!(Todd letting out a large burp)

Hmm, didn't kill me. I have no stomach. All those bags of hot fries I ate burned away my stomach and other digestive organs....

*Food begins leaking....and food drips down Todd's leg*

Yum, lets eat!

-Logan
15-07-2005, 12:43 AM
*Eats Todd's hot fries while pretending to chop of everyones arms and legs in the pioneer 2 that was affected with food poisoning*

*Logan acidently does chop off some peoples arms and legs*

Heh, ACIDENTLY...

Todd
15-07-2005, 04:41 PM
WHAT?!?!?!
Hulk....I mean Todd...Want, HOT FRIES!!!!

*Todd turns all huge, green, and musclely, and beings charges towards logan*

Logan: "OH ****! *Screams like a little girl*

*Todd eats logan and the hot fries that he eat*

Whew, the only thing worst then that, that you could do is steal my PICKLES. Man would that suck.
*Logan died, for then afterward Todd crapped out the dead logan*

-Logan
15-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Damn! I died again!!! Does this brightness circle ever work!?

damage
16-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Damn! I died again!!! Does this brightness circle ever work!?

nope, *shoots with bringer's rifle*

dnd
16-07-2005, 12:12 PM
cuts head off with soul blade


yay

damage
16-07-2005, 02:52 PM
cuts head off with soul blade


yay

You fool *takes head back and puts it back on*

*Eats dnd's head*

dnd
16-07-2005, 11:26 PM
*gets head back*

*torchers rappys*

kill every1 else then i will stop it

*gets out holy ray*
do not come colser

Arrogantelf
17-07-2005, 06:32 PM
*gets out rikas claw*

haha now i will skewer you all

*disembowels the whole lobby*
*leaps joyfully through the gore*
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Todd
17-07-2005, 09:14 PM
*Silence falls over the lobby, as steps are heard slowly splashing through the blood and gore as a figure enters the lobby*

....I am back.....

Fools, you all need weapons. I am my own weapon. You are only of true strength if you can survive without a weapon...Currently I only know of one other person who is like this...He used to be here...In this very thread...

*Rises one fist in air as a large flash emerges from it as all are revived, then the fist egnites into flames*

...This should be fun....

*Todd lashes out a large rope-like fire stream out of his arm and sends it gashing through all*

*All combust into flames and fall to their knees and then fall straight face first into the large pond of blood made previously*

Mortles....

Sebastian
17-07-2005, 09:59 PM
yuk.... all this gore and stuff is makin me not feel so good... *pukes out acid vomit on todds face*. woops. HEY! there is the bacon i ate for breakfast! :P

Todd
17-07-2005, 10:02 PM
yuk.... all this gore and stuff is makin me not feel so good... *pukes out acid vomit on todds face*. woops. HEY! there is the bacon i ate for breakfast! :P

mmmm!
*eats the bacon*

dnd
18-07-2005, 10:28 AM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*jumps for bacon*
mine

*has two pices of braed*
my bacon sandwich lol