PDA

View Full Version : Hmm... this is quite funny..

Ria
06-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Erm *muffles laughter* ha... x) BWHAHAHA! *dies*

http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=11458&postcount=1

DM... used a SMILEY! *dies of laughter* and look how nice he was acting,..

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! XD look at his first post! omg what a hillarious thing!

Anyway, yeah... *thinks* oh yeah... I made DM beg.. but I can't find the screenshot. YET. Ah, that was funny.. now I shoud study

EDIT: Just check out the thread.. http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=925

DarkMagician
06-03-2005, 11:30 PM
RIIIIIIAAAAAAAA!!!! NAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUU!!!! This cannot be!!! You-- How could you!?!!?

Why is this!? Did I truly deserve THIS!?! And that Messenger screenshot you took...you will also upload that!?!

I'M RUINED!!! Everyone will say I am a softy! A 'good guy'...

And as for the smily.........

Kashima
06-03-2005, 11:31 PM
spiteful.....

Ria
06-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Huh... don't tell me you lot are taking this very seriously..?

I don't think I've changed since my first post

Kashima
06-03-2005, 11:38 PM
i havent had the immense pleasure of knowing you since your first post since i myself havent been on the sight all that long ive heard things about you from various people but always gave you the benfit of the doubt nontheless this just seems mean spirited and cruel however but maybe im just a bleeding heart....

Ria
06-03-2005, 11:43 PM
this just seems mean spirited and cruel however but maybe im just a bleeding heart....

Well if I knew DM took this evil role so seriously I wouldn't of made this thread. I am nota mean person Kashi, I don't make threads to be cruel to others.

Well if DM is taking this so seriously then I apologize

Kashima
06-03-2005, 11:47 PM
it just seems mean spirited and spiteful to me perhaps im wrong and we all know dm takes this evil role thing pretty seriously it means as much to him as i assume gotien's role of the heavenly protector means to him or graves role as the lord of the dead means to him. I have never said you were a mean person ria although some actions you take at times might lead one to believe as such

Mirinee
07-03-2005, 12:39 AM
This just gave me the urge to go and check up some other people's earliest posts.

In chron. order:

16 Nov 03: DarkMagician's first words:
HI EVERYONE!!!
I am DarkMagician! A level 49 FOmar.

23 Apr 04: Ria's first words:
What does Dark Fal'z last form look like?
http://ragol.warcrafttavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1671

16 Sep 04: Kashima's first words:
im curious as to what anyone knows about eps 1 and two plus ive heard so many different theories as to how the game actually works.
http://ragol.warcrafttavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3587

^_^

Kashima
07-03-2005, 03:00 AM
igenius mirinee seeing those earlier posts of ours is actually quite humbling ria didnt know what dark falz last form looked like i was still bright eyed and bushy tailed with dreams of going online and dm was friendly seeing that ...actually puts things in perspective perhaps we should all focus on earlier times before we became preoccupied with backyard politics and titles of power over others

DarkMagician
07-03-2005, 09:20 AM
NoNo...no Kashima, it is alright. ria did not mean bad.... I sense no malice in this thread, or her currently. Though my reputation as being evil is now in shreds, and everyone know knows I am a good person really, there is nothing more to say.

Kashima, let it be. I will not see you, OR Ria, fighting/argueing against each other! I COMMAND IT! As your friend, I ask of you both to just calm down.

Back onto the subject at hand, I realised after a sleepless night of contemplation, that this is not a bad thread. for from it, I feel happy that someone bothered to check my first post. Though, I must admit, did not foretell THIS, ria.

ou never cease to surprise me...

DarkMagician
07-03-2005, 09:57 AM
NNAUU!!!! This cannot be!!! I can find nothing! damn you Ria! ou are clean! I can find no posts that embaress you; except for these...

glomps Judgment* Aww there there, Ria's here - need a huggie wuggie?

*runs over Teh EkwEE squealing with her arms flailing about* MEEEMOOOMEEMMOOOO!!! *giggles high pitched as she begins to hop around the house* DOINK! Bwahaha!! XD

You see people? I told you Ria was not so coldhearted as you thought...or sane.....

Feline Witch
07-03-2005, 10:43 AM
Even evil people have hearts. Hitler wanted to be an artist after all.......
And underneath all those layers of pure maleovlence, and twisted evil, DM has a heart of silver (gold is nasty and gets made into tacky argos "bling.")

DarkMagician
07-03-2005, 10:44 AM
OH GOD! IT HAS STARTED! DAMN YOU FELINE WITCH! If anyone else tries to say something like he just did, I will--!

Shade
07-03-2005, 12:50 PM
If DM had a heart... it has long since blackened or just jumped out the door...

Judgment
07-03-2005, 12:57 PM
I can believe i was one of the people who asked how to get a mag on the forum :S . Plus i dont control lightening no more -_-

DarkMagician
07-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Aye...it was corrupted... BY HUMANS! You see Shade, I noticed a long time ago that most people cannot go near me. they despise me, as I do them. Years of being rejected and hated by society caused me to go bad. Annoyingly however, certain amongst this forum have actually proved themselves in my eyes. I have gone soft.

I mean after all, Ria practically finished me off, and I am not even annoyed at her.

Agh...ignore me, I am merely rambling......I do not know anymore what is wrong and what is right...

Shade
07-03-2005, 12:59 PM
OK... this will get evil DM back... GOT YER NOSE!!!!!!!!
*runs*

Poo Fly
07-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Hmmm, DM seems to be broke, Lets fix him :P

DarkMagician
07-03-2005, 01:02 PM
Off my nose Shade!

*Poo fly hits DarkMagician over the head with a a baseball bat*

a-ah-ah-ah-ahh! My head. Wha-a-a-a-a-t! My speech yo-o-ou will suffer for this!

*Attempts to cast Megid. fails in a burst of harmless sparks*

No! It has happened! My magic!!!!!

Judgment
07-03-2005, 01:04 PM
*prods DM with a stick* oh wait hes not dead yet sorry ^^; ill wait *sits down*

DarkMagician
07-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Bahu! My magic may be gone, ut I am certainly not out.

*Grabs judgment's arm, twists and causes judgment to flip over and land on his back*

Now, are you fools going to behave?

Shade
07-03-2005, 01:09 PM
Is DM returning to evil yet...
*still running* :D :D :D

DarkMagician
07-03-2005, 01:12 PM
WAIT! something is...wrong.. I sense it...

*DarkMagician's eyes suddenly flash brightly*

Ah! Ria! You are watching this! come out! I know you are here...

Ria
07-03-2005, 01:41 PM
*locks DM up in a cage enforced with Mod power*

Kashima
07-03-2005, 02:10 PM
NoNo...no Kashima, it is alright. ria did not mean bad.... I sense no malice in this thread, or her currently. Though my reputation as being evil is now in shreds, and everyone know knows I am a good person really, there is nothing more to say.

Kashima, let it be. I will not see you, OR Ria, fighting/argueing against each other! I COMMAND IT! As your friend, I ask of you both to just calm down.

Back onto the subject at hand, I realised after a sleepless night of contemplation, that this is not a bad thread. for from it, I feel happy that someone bothered to check my first post. Though, I must admit, did not foretell THIS, ria.

ou never cease to surprise me...

fine because you are personally asking me i shall let this issue die Dark magician but it is remembered and noted

Ria
07-03-2005, 02:31 PM
fine because you are personally asking me i shall let this issue die gotien but it is remembered and noted

That sounded like I really did do something spiteful T_T;

Dkgamer
07-03-2005, 03:13 PM
You didn't do anything spitefull. Im sure DM hasn't taken it THAT seriously. Dont you worry your pretty little head Ria lol

Serpent7
07-03-2005, 07:41 PM
Meh, I was worse when I first joined, double posts, off topic, and I wrote like this:

meh, i was worse when i first joined double posts off topic and i wrote like this.

Teh EkwEE
07-03-2005, 09:55 PM
*runs over Teh EkwEE squealing with HER arms flailing about* MEEEMOOOMEEMMOOOO!!! *giggles high pitched as she begins to hop around the house* DOINK! Bwahaha!! XD

You see people? I told you Ria was not so coldhearted as you thought...or sane.....

Ria, I like you,I don't know if this is to insinuate I'm female, or if you are. I don't know when this was made, or when posted, but I let it slide.............this time.

Ria
07-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Ria, I like you,I don't know if this is to insinuate I'm female, or if you are. I don't know when this was made, or when posted, but I let it slide.............this time.

*ahem* Oops... :S

Sowwy :'(

Sd28
07-03-2005, 11:15 PM
was i that bad when i joined or was i worse and no ria you did nothing wrong in my book

Teh EkwEE
08-03-2005, 12:44 AM
*ahem* Oops... :S

Sowwy :'(

:D It's okay, don't kwi. *Hugs Ria* See all bedda'

Kashima
08-03-2005, 02:00 PM

DarkMagician
08-03-2005, 02:08 PM
No, I did take it seriously, in that I am revealed to be a good person, not evil. Dammit though...

Oh well, as long as I am still the most well-known member, I do not mind!

Kashima
08-03-2005, 02:12 PM
No, I did take it seriously, in that I am revealed to be a good person, not evil. Dammit though...

Oh well, as long as I am still the most well-known member, I do not mind!
heh most well known you shall forever remain dm

DarkMagician
08-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Not to mentions most intelligent, best at PSO, oh, and most modest. Hahahah!

Mirinee
08-03-2005, 02:22 PM
I thank Ria for making this thread. I did think it was funny, but not in a haha-now-I'll-laugh-at-you-forever way.

I liked your first post/thread. It's the way to go. You actually made a proper introduction, unlike most of the rest of us who just drift in.

Good to see you have your mag back. I remember when I first joined, it was called "Kiro Beros". Did you get that from Card Captor Sakura too?

DarkMagician
08-03-2005, 02:30 PM
OH! SHE sPEAKS TO ME!? Mirinee, you haven't contacted me fore three days...I was getting irritated...oh, whatever.

Yes, Kiro Beros, probably misspelt, is indeed from Cardcaptors.

Now my mag is possessed again, bymy mystic symbol. (I want custom mags damn it!)

at any rate, it is iteresting to think; why would ria bother to search my posts?

rumour time people!

Make them good! I want to see her reaction!

By the way, I am well aware that thingy...uhh...jedgment? I watching thi; so... BLEH!

Random? Aye...

Ivan
08-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Amazing...a post of when DM was actually normal... -.-;

I needed that revenge, thanks ria! :P

Kisanzi
08-03-2005, 08:55 PM
From back when I joined I never would of imagined a post like that from DM. It holds evident that we all have to start somewhere, and it also proves that evil is not something you're born with. I find this thread very refreshing in the fact that we can see how everyone started out and how much character we all have developed over the time we've been here. Sorry for the sappy reflection, it's just that this is the kind of thing everyone looks back on with a smile.

Ivan
08-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Anyone who thinks that's cruel needs help, because it's not making fun of him, well it is, but in a friendly way. There's nothing bad. DM if you take something like this so seriously, it shows how much you're self-admirant, and may I say feminen.

Noone cares. This is the internet, it's not real life and you act like it is. Maybe because it is to you. I'm sure the only reason Ria posted this was because she knew this is how you would react. And her post wasn't funny, it was to see your reaction which was. THAT's why everyone thinks it's funny. Maybe if you went back to being who you were when you first came here, noone would really bother to do **** like this.

Common sence dude. =\

DarkMagician
08-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Bah! Ivan... anyway, I tire of bothering in 'real life'. ragol Forums IS my life.

You see...as I told Kashima, Albert and Mirinee. I do not make friends easily. all the ones I had i.r.l have abandoned me. Each and every one of them. Add to that, I am an outcast, both in college and out. Everyone hates me, so I hate them, though quietly so as not to attract further negative attention.

Why do you think I freaked out so much when I got banned?! It was no act! I really do enjoy being on this forum. being able to talk to intelligent, good people. (For the most part anyway)

So now you know... It may sound pathetic, but I do not care. The fact is, the people I know personally are all *******s. You guys aren't.

Ria
08-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Waaah, I can't find my first post. But it went something like this:

Hi all, I'm new to these forums but definatly not PSO! ^_^

I have a few questions

Is lv41 enough to take on Hard vol opt?

---

That's all I remember

DarkMagician
08-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Odd...it was deleted...I wonder why...?

anyway, I heard that it also involved you not knowing what Dark Falz stage three looked like.

I mean the final form. *Starts whistling Cry For "IDOLA" The Holy*

Kashima
08-03-2005, 11:41 PM
Bah! Ivan... anyway, I tire of bothering in 'real life'. ragol Forums IS my life.

You see...as I told Kashima, Albert and Mirinee. I do not make friends easily. all the ones I had i.r.l have abandoned me. Each and every one of them. Add to that, I am an outcast, both in college and out. Everyone hates me, so I hate them, though quietly so as not to attract further negative attention.

Why do you think I freaked out so much when I got banned?! It was no act! I really do enjoy being on this forum. being able to talk to intelligent, good people. (For the most part anyway)

So now you know... It may sound pathetic, but I do not care. The fact is, the people I know personally are all *******s. You guys aren't.

im not a ******* !? gee thanks dm ! :P anyway im glad you include me in the group of people you like from the site anyone who says you cant feel through the internet either hasnt been on long or isnt lucky enough to make friends... oh yeah ps dm my father has told me to leave and never come back i dare you to top that !

Teh EkwEE
09-03-2005, 12:03 AM
I've gotta say Kashima you're dad does sound like a huge...........you can get what I'm headed towards right?

DM I'm kinda sad you don't consider EkwEE a friend. I thought we were like this *crosses fingers*. Guess not. :'( :(

DarkMagician
09-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Silly ekwee. I do respect you, as do I a number of people, but I nly really trust five. the ones on my signature. Bahu, can you not see?

Also, I ran out of space in the signature..

Kashima, my immediate family, My mother, brother, sister, aunt and cousin, are all going to go live in Ireland soon. Without me.

So, I think you wil find that I did indeed top you. Not because they detest me so much though.

At any rate, all I will have left is my grandmother locally, whom I stay with.

Kashima
09-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Silly ekwee. I do respect you, as do I a number of people, but I nly really trust five. the ones on my signature. Bahu, can you not see?

Also, I ran out of space in the signature..

Kashima, my immediate family, My mother, brother, sister, aunt and cousin, are all going to go live in Ireland soon. Without me.

So, I think you wil find that I did indeed top you. Not because they detest me so much though.

At any rate, all I will have left is my grandmother locally, whom I stay with.

i see id say youre either a little bit above me in terms of angst or dead even at least you know they care about you im either constantly wondering or just straight knowing he doesnt

Serpent7
09-03-2005, 05:49 PM
I'll have you know I'm watching.

DarkMagician
09-03-2005, 06:24 PM

eh? Why? Afraid I will plot against you again?

Sd28
09-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Anyone who thinks that's cruel needs help, because it's not making fun of him, well it is, but in a friendly way. There's nothing bad. DM if you take something like this so seriously, it shows how much you're self-admirant, and may I say feminen.

Noone cares. This is the internet, it's not real life and you act like it is. Maybe because it is to you. I'm sure the only reason Ria posted this was because she knew this is how you would react. And her post wasn't funny, it was to see your reaction which was. THAT's why everyone thinks it's funny. Maybe if you went back to being who you were when you first came here, noone would really bother to do **** like this.

Common sence dude. =\

you do realize thats the first thing to go when dms around

Kashima
09-03-2005, 10:21 PM

whats that supposed to mean?

DarkMagician
09-03-2005, 10:52 PM
Damn Sd28...

Serpent is just jealous that I creamed him at UT. well, a bot of him anyway...

Todd
09-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Wow. Interesting thread. DM, I actully think its kinda cool that you were really nice back then. Even though it was a bit creepy, it was cool....And funny. Anyways, everyone probably has their first, most likely funny posts. In fact, mine wasn't too long ago, though I tried not to double post after I heard of such. I belive my first post was in, "switching data to data". Cause back then I had a whittle lv:29 HUmar up to normal ruins on a third party memory card...Now it doesn't matter cause I'm up to V-hard ruins as level 63...As my siggiy says. I'll edit this post with the link to my first post. Kinda pointless though...Not very funny. Or so I remember. I'd have to check again.

Ok, heres the link to my first post....Isn't that funny though. :'(

http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5542&page=1&pp=10

Ria
15-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Cooo eee I finally found it, my first post!

http://ragol.warcrafttavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1916

DarkMagician
15-03-2005, 03:15 PM
Aaaargh...it isn't faair...

I finally found dirt on Ria... from another source...heheh...

But...it is SO DIRTY, that to tell it would not only ruin her, but she WOULD KILL ME! Literally!

Aiya...Apart from this, she is completely clean...damn you Ria! DAMN YOU!

*Bites off a Kiyone plushy head in anger*

Judgment
15-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Looking back at my first few posts i dont think ive changed very much -_-

Ria
15-03-2005, 03:29 PM
Aaaargh...it isn't faair...

I finally found dirt on Ria... from another source...heheh...

But...it is SO DIRTY, that to tell it would not only ruin her, but she WOULD KILL ME! Literally!

Now you're just making that up #_#

DarkMagician
15-03-2005, 03:33 PM
No I am not Kiyoka... I know what you said a while ago on your forum... I already took a screenshot.

But as I said, I am attempting to change, so I may decide not to upload the picture...I AM trying to be nice to you, you know...

Ria
15-03-2005, 03:36 PM
No I am not Kiyoka... I know what you said a while ago on your forum... I already took a screenshot.

But as I said, I am attempting to change, so I may decide not to upload the picture...I AM trying to be nice to you, you know...

Fool! None of my posts are embarissing

DarkMagician
15-03-2005, 03:38 PM
No, Kiyo. YOU are a BAKA! Need I prove it, for all to see?!

Ria
15-03-2005, 03:41 PM
No, Kiyo. YOU are a BAKA! Need I prove it, for all to see?!

Go right ahead

DarkMagician
15-03-2005, 03:45 PM
W-what!?! But...I can't! If I do, you will be mocked off-site, and you will hate me even more than before!!!

Well, do you remember when you spoke with TenshiSan? About a certain subject... and you said you thought about...um...certain Nipponese things?

Ria
15-03-2005, 03:47 PM
W-what!?! But...I can't! If I do, you will be mocked off-site, and you will hate me even more than before!!!

Well, do you remember when you spoke with TenshiSan? About a certain subject... and you said you thought about...um...certain Nipponese things?

lol if it's what I think it is then that's not embarissing

Mirinee
15-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Cooo eee I finally found it, my first post!
http://ragol.warcrafttavern.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1916
Oh. I'm sorry I didn't find the right post! :$ So looks like I was the only one who didn't bother saying "Hello!" in my first post, :D.

... Yes, continue. I'm not interrupting your conversation.

Serpent7
15-03-2005, 07:18 PM
You stick to beating your bot of me DM....

I'm trying to find my first post, but it's hard...

DarkMagician
15-03-2005, 09:35 PM
You stick to beating your bot of me DM.....

To be fair, because I play on Inhuman mode, and I upped your bots stats reather a lot, your bot tends to beat me quite a lot too. Gyaahahahah. Guess that is what I get for calling it Serpent7!

It's accuracy is about: --------------------------------/---

Enough said.

Ria, are you INTO that kind of thing then? I had no idea...

Ria
15-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Ria, are you INTO that kind of thing then? I had no idea...

No, I don't.

DarkMagician
15-03-2005, 09:40 PM
Eh?! But...you said you were not embaressed...and yet...

now you contradict yourself! Error! Error! Error! *Head explodes*