PDA

View Full Version : A new rp adventure

Kashima
25-02-2005, 08:02 PM
As suggested by me earlier in another thread i think we should start a rp on these forums where everyone can participate or learn how to properly rp if they dont. I'm still thinking of how this should go exactly but here are some of the basics. No spamming for one if i notice people come and post out of the topic of the rp or make purposely ****ty one liners for the purpose of increasing their post count i will request for this thread to be moved to the voids if it isnt naturally put there. 2 this rp wil be fantasy meaning mythical creatures and the like and will take place in midevil times so i shouldnt see any pso themed weapons outside of woks frying pans and katanas, i find this time setting makes it harder for people to be easily violent unless they already have proficient posting skills with a weapon or arcane magic of their choice. 3 no pking ! this means all of you ... (( DM !!!!! )) unless you have the express consent of the owner of the char you intend to kill things like this would be handled in pm of course so we dont all know whats going to happen to who ahead of time 4 all chars must be able to be harmed in someway there is no such thing as invulnerability in an rp its its in poor taste to have a char who cannot and will not be harmed 5 due to problems we are restarting most of us are deleting our old posts now back to when sakura met ekwee in the forests hopefully by tommorow this will all make sense again ... my apologies to all who this inconviences :P

Double Edge
25-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Definitely a possiblity. We had this on the other forum that I visit and moderate - although it was a Zelda RP and it was enormous! But, ultimately, in the end it will be the administrators decision whether or not to have a Role Play.

Kashima
25-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Definitely a possiblity. We had this on the other forum that I visit and moderate - although it was a Zelda RP and it was enormous! But, ultimately, in the end it will be the administrators decision whether or not to have a Role Play.

Actually if enough people have aim i can just create a chat room for it off site if people have aim that is

tomnash
25-02-2005, 08:57 PM
i think you should keep it to this site because then everyone can join in

Kashima
25-02-2005, 08:59 PM
its like double edge said if the mods dont approve this idea will be up a river without a boat though

Sd28
25-02-2005, 09:10 PM
As suggested by me earlier in another thread i think we should start a rp on these forums where everyone can participate or learn how to properly rp if they dont. I'm still thinking of how this should go exactly but here are some of the basics. No spamming for one if i notice people come and post out of the topic of the rp or make purposely ****ty one liners for the purpose of increasing their post count i will request for this thread to be moved to the voids if it isnt naturally put there. 2 this rp wil be fantasy meaning mythical creatures and the like and will take place in midevil times so i shouldnt see any pso themed weapons outside of woks frying pans and katanas, i find this time setting makes it harder for people to be easily violent unless they already have proficient posting skills with a weapon or arcane magic of their choice. 3 no pking ! this means all of you ... (( DM !!!!! )) unless you have the express consent of the owner of the char you intend to kill things like this would be handled in pm of course so we dont all know whats going to happen to who ahead of time ... i would like to ask people to vote on wether or not these rules are sufficient feel free to post suggestions if everything goes over well ill start posting as to the overworld and such tommorow
:P

can i use a cannon

Kashima
25-02-2005, 09:14 PM
can i use a cannon

as long as its attatched to a ship or you have to roll it around everywhere fill it with gunpowder light the wick and then replace it each time you fire sure

Kisanzi
25-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Wow...I haven't RP'ed in a long time. But if properly controlled then this could actually be really fun. With the wide variety of personalities on the site, I look forward to what this could develop into. Count me in! Post the details soon, because it's still a little fuzzy on the layout of the time period and world.

Kashima
25-02-2005, 09:50 PM
fantasy so anything from elves to faeries to unicorns is acceptable if there are to be fire arms they would be in their most basic and crude forms no semiautomatics or twin phsyco guns here people we will start with a pretty generalized area a small town by the name of Alunize would anyone care to make the opening post or should i ?

tomnash
25-02-2005, 09:58 PM
go for it kashima

Kashima
25-02-2005, 10:07 PM
(( sure thing ill post as diff people in diff places to give people others to intereact with ))

::Sojiro read over a scroll and sighed softly as he read the instructions a bounty of the rougue mage sakura he had been pursuing her for six months now and still hadnt managed to catch her in any of their previous encounters :: its actually rather embarassing that ive been trailing one solitary woman for six months now.... :: He paused and smiled happily waving the thoughts off :: but i have to admit shes rather good so i cant be too hard on myself now can i ?

Another round of drinks for everyone ! ::Sakura shouted from amidst the noise of the rowdy tavern sitting atop of the shoulders of several large men :: Sakura the pink flame has managed to elude the short arm of the law once more ! :: she swayed slightly and fell off hiccupping and giggling as she looked around :: ill bet that little kid is still trying to find his way out of that forest of mirrors i ditched him in last time

:: Zephyr frowned as she looked to her partner in crime :: you do realize if we keep this up were going to get caught im surprised he hasnt figured out theres two of us yet... :: the young elf stood up shimmering blue hair tumbling down to her waist as she walked over to sakura throwing her over her shoulder :: sorry boys but were leaving this shindig a little early youll all just ave to carry on without us .

tomnash
25-02-2005, 10:11 PM
gandalf walked up to ojiro and looks at the bounty scroll "can i join you in finding sakura shes an old enemy of mine, we'll split the bounty 50/50"

Kashima
25-02-2005, 10:14 PM
::sojiro turned to look at gandalf reaching out to shake his hand offering a polite smile :: well it certainly is a most intriguing offer and i have'nt exactly done to well on my own .... sure you have a deal fifty fifty it is although i have one request in our partnership . I would prefer to bring her in alive if at all possible does this bother you ?

tomnash
25-02-2005, 10:17 PM
no either way is good for me but if we bring her in alive i'll have to repay her for the pain she has caused me

shall we meet here tomorrow and start our search or shall we start looking now?

Kashima
25-02-2005, 10:20 PM
actually my sources have just led me into this town today i think it would be best if we started looking for her immediately :: he hardly looked fifteen his face bore innocent features that didnt seem to fit the qualities naturally associated with bounty hunters :: she normally likes to frequent crowded places ... tell me Mr. Gandalf do you know of any such places in this town ?

tomnash
25-02-2005, 10:23 PM
there is a tavern on the other side of town and i hear that she doesn't exactly keep a low profile so she should be easy enough to find but not to catch:: I used to work with her but in the middle of a bank raid she betrayed us, my father died and i was left with this *gandalf points to a large scar on the side of his face* and have been hunting her ever since.

Kashima
25-02-2005, 10:27 PM
(( i wonder where everyone else is.... ))

Ahh a most saddening tale Mr. Gandalf but im more than confident we will find and apprehend her :: his facial expression never changed from the smile to show any signs of empathy to Gandalf's plight :: so do you care to lead the way towards the tavern ? I am after all new to this town

tomnash
25-02-2005, 10:32 PM
((i know i thought theyd be queing up to post....))

Gandalf and ojiro walk down the cobbled roads for about 10 minutes before they come to the front of a scruffy looking tavern. Gandalf opens the large wooden door and looks insde and sees an overfilled tavern there she is in the far left corner of the room

Kashima
25-02-2005, 10:39 PM
ahh i see :: he slowly reached toward his waist pulling out a a thin red bladed katana with several kanjis inscribed across it :: this time she wont be getting away i assure you Mr Gandalf .....

::Zephyr looked up from across the room only to notice the two men staring her and Sakura down :: umm sakura.....SAKURA ! i think weve been found ! :: she gently slapped the younger woman across the face trying to quickly sober her::

ZZZZZZZ :: she remained out cold drunk beyond reproach::

Mini_Bert
25-02-2005, 10:45 PM
A tall man, dressed in an all white combat suit, sat in the corner of the bar. His faded sky blue hair brushed to the left. A long sword, nearly as tall as he was, leaned against the wall next to him. He observed the two men, and the sudden worry in Zephyr's tone. His white combat suit collar covered his mouth, and muffled his speech.

Double Edge
25-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Why not make up your own name instead of using Gandalf? Just a thought.

Kashima
25-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Why not make up your own name instead of using Gandalf? Just a thought.

(( de if you post out of char use parenthesis like this and try and post in char ask questions through pms dont want mods trying to shut this thing down ))

:: Zephyr frowned as she looked around trying to find an alternate way out :: HEY BOYS THOSE TWO CAME TO TAKE AWAY ALL THE LIQUOR AND WOMEN ! :: in the commotion caused she and sakura quickly slipped out the backway heading towards the forests near town::

:: Sojiro frowned and pointed his blade towards the oncoming men looking to gandalf :: it was my intention not to have to spill any blood today but.... :: he chuckled softly looking to the crowd :: looks like the morticians will be busy this week

Double Edge
25-02-2005, 10:58 PM
((Well, that's fine and dandy - I didn't know this thread was the actual RP. Mods won't shut this down unless we spam, flame, or some other form of misbehavior, which we aren't. I'm speaking about the RP, which is as on-topic as you can get here. ))

Kashima
25-02-2005, 11:06 PM
:: zephyr turned to look at the masked figure her face paling a bit at the scythe and his demeanor :: well actually id like to just leave but if youre offering to fight the kid with the sword FOR us then be my guest

Mini_Bert
25-02-2005, 11:07 PM
*The man picked up his sword and walked quietly over to the commotion. Laying his sword blade on top of sojiro's* They may be druken morons, but they've done nothing to you.

Kashima
25-02-2005, 11:10 PM
::sojiro looked up at this new stranger offering a polite smile :: well you certainly seem sober to be in a bar sir, and while you defend them im pretty sure these drunken fools have every intention of hurting both me and my compatriot here (( dont post to tom he already pmed me telling me he would be back tommorow )) so perhaps you could step aside while i make quick work of them ?

Sd28
25-02-2005, 11:12 PM
as long as its attatched to a ship or you have to roll it around everywhere fill it with gunpowder light the wick and then replace it each time you fire sure

what if i put it on to me pet dragon instead of wheels since it is a world of fantasy sword and sorcery from what i under stand

Mini_Bert
25-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Unfortunately, I cannot do that. I don't want to ruin my favourite place to come to think. Besides, these men can be avoided. *he looked at the two men* However, if you refuse.....*he looked over his shoulder* Grave! Come help me with this.

Kashima
25-02-2005, 11:16 PM
what if i put it ontome pet dragon instead of wheels

(( sure and ill only ask this once more please put questions that are out of char in parenthesis like these ))

Grave ? im sorry im not in dire condition in anyway sir :: he chuckled looking at the man before him glancing around the bar :: my bounty is right across the room so if you would be kind enough to let me pass id rather not spill the blood of a man who hasnt offended me yet sir

Mini_Bert
25-02-2005, 11:21 PM
*Kyojinn looked at Grave* These two planned to wound, or kill, these men. We can't let them ruin this bar, now ca we? *Kyojinn looked back at Sojiro* Bounty?

Kashima
25-02-2005, 11:22 PM
and oppurunity strikes ! :: Zephyr quickly ran out the back of the bar the drunk and hapless sakura flung over her shoulder :: to the forests we go and then to a new town ...were way to popular here it seems

Kashima
25-02-2005, 11:26 PM
::sojrio sighed and pointed to the last whisp of blue hair exiting out the back of the bar :: the two women he just snuck outside and no doubt away from this place sirs :: he chuckled and moved to brush by the two men :: youve wasted enough of my time and that is a luxury i dont have right now so are we done here gentlemen?

Teh EkwEE
25-02-2005, 11:27 PM
As Narukatake watched the newcomers with intent in their eyes stare down the young blue haired elf girl with the girl on her back, he eased both the twin wakizashi katanas his father had forged him as a his present for slaying the demon that had plagued their village :I think things may get a bit interesting here real soon: he said to himself as he untied the whetstone pouch at his waist. He began sharping his fathers most prized creation, and his most prized killing weponl.

P.S. I've never RP'ed before is this a good begging?

Kashima
25-02-2005, 11:33 PM
::sojiro looked to kyojinn and offered him a polite smile :: please in the future dont interfere in the business of strangers its rude and crass :: well back to the chase i guess

::Zephyr sat sakura down against a tree and tossed some water onto her face smiling softly at her friend :: rise and shine sweetie we managed to make it away again .... we should really keep a lower profile ya know

Mini_Bert
25-02-2005, 11:35 PM
*He nodded silently to Grave. Kyojinn looked curiously at Sojiro* You're a bounty hunter? Well, sir high and mighty, I have no problem if you are chasing criminals. *Kyojinn stepped aside* *one of the drunkards spoke up* Yurr gunna let him gaw? Yuu.....*he threw a staggering punch at Kyojinn, who easily caught it with the flat of his blade* I'll do as I please, and you will have no say of it. *another punch was thrown, this time, hitting Kyojinn in the arm* ?! *Kyojinn looked at the man who punched him and tripped him with a swift kick. Before long, all the men were wailing on the two bounty hunters and Kyojinn*

((I gotta go now. Cya >>))

Teh EkwEE
25-02-2005, 11:36 PM
*Watching the commotion before him Narukatake eased the Wakizashi back in it's scabbard, hearing the reassuring metal click.* It's been a while since I've seen so much commotion in one place perhaps I should see where this path takes me....*as he walked out the back, following the two elven girls and the scraggly man carrying that most gruesome wepon, he disappered into the shadow of the night.

Kashima
25-02-2005, 11:41 PM
::sakura slowly opened her eyes groaning softly :: but the fame is what makes it all worth while Zeph :: she pressed herself back against the tree looking up at the now darkening sky :: we should be safe here i doubt they will run the risk of pursuing us at nite .... say can you gather some fire wood while i try to conjure up the strength to cast a spell or two ?
Sure thing sakura sure thing :: she stood up and walked off into the forest leaving sakura alone for the time being she spied a small tree that wouldnt make to much noise if it fell and pulled out a small hatchet clipped to her waist and began to chip away at the bark::

Teh EkwEE
25-02-2005, 11:43 PM
*Running silently through the night. He could hear the half drunken man they called Grave walking through the coarse undergrowth of the Shintaku Forest. Running a wide circle around the man, who, obviously through the sound of his own noise, couldn't hear him* "Someone should really teach him to be more quiet, it's disturbing the sanctitiy of these ancient trees.* Narukatake chuckled to himself quietly. On, and on he ran. At last hearing the sound of a bubbling creek. In the moonlight he could see the two Elven girls one splashing water on the other's face. He walked to the edge of the creek and spoke to them* "Excuse me may I inquire as to why you were running from those two back at the bar?"

Kashima
25-02-2005, 11:46 PM
:: Sakura looked up at him managing to stand chuckling softly as she folded one hand behind her back subtly charging magic :: would you believe it ? those *******s back there planned to violate me and my friend ! :: she lied waiting to guage his reactions::

Teh EkwEE
25-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Narukatake was awestruck by her beuty, he had been often told :"deadly things come in beautiful packages.But then again from where he came from there were a great many sayings* "I don't believe you are telling me the truth, but, I believe you have your reasons for not telling me. I wish to inquire if I may travel with you and your companion. For yet I do not know your reasons for running, I believe the man back at the tavern was a man of honor. My life has been one of searching for knowledge and where I come from they say "Knowlegde is often found in the places you least expect." He stood there watching her as she stood there studying him.

Kashima
25-02-2005, 11:55 PM
::at this she dropped the hand behind her back moving to walk around the man in a circle appraising him slowly :: sure then you can travel with my friend and i shes off gathering fire wood as we speak :: sit down and tell me a bit about yourself im curious about our new would be ally

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Narukatake appraished his new would be "traveling companion"* " My name is Narukatake,I come from a village far to the East past the Silk Route and up into the Karthen Mountains. My village home is home to that of a sect of Ninjai Warriors akin to the Samurai that live further to the south. While they are masters of open field combat, ours is a style of fighting in the forest, the night, anywhere that provides cover for our deadly arts. As you can see I snuck up on you without much difficulty. I left my home in order to pursue knowledge. To me there is no wepon greater than knowledge, and I pride my self in the ability to discern fact from fiction. I have been known as Death's Scholar during the Revolt of Karthen. Now, enough about me, tell me of yourself and why you run. I do not risk my life needlessly. I must know everything."* Narukatake waited as the crickets chirped in the approaching night.

Kashima
26-02-2005, 12:09 AM
(( wow are you sure this is your first time teh ? ))

Well first off ill call you naru im no good with long names and are you really proud of yourself? :: she stood on tip toes scrunching her nose as she got in his face ::sneaking up on a poor defenseless woman ! as for why im running can you believe they put a bounty on my cute little head because i stole a few things that werent mine !? as it stands that little kid back there has been following me and my friend for quite some time i keep ditching the little ******* but he always shows back up i dont know who the rest of those people were

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 12:22 AM
*Naru lifting an eyebrow in appraisal of her bold statement*" Well thieves are we? I do not condone thievery, but I suppose everything cannot be black and white.You are quite interesting, I believe I will travel with you." With that statement Naru drew both his twin Wakizashi and, staring into her widening eyes,drew them along the side of the opposite sword inner arms. Red blood trickled from the edge of his enchanted blades drawing his blood into the blades,turning them red.* "I swear, by blood oath and my hope of salvation and rebirth, that I will protect you and your traveling companion, this pact is sealed within my swords, once made this pledge cannot be broken. It is sealed in the swords, until my pact is completed I am oath sworn to you. This oath, if broken has a fate worse than death. I have two conditions: What is your and your companions names, and, what is it that you stole?" He watched the sparkle of moonlight in her eyes as he slid his sacred Oath Blades into their scabbards. Then darkness fell over them.

((yeah this is my first time, this is really fun, it's like D&D without the complications :D ))

Kashima
26-02-2005, 12:27 AM
:: she watched with wide eyes as he cut his arm and swore loyalty to her :: wow no one has ever made a promise like that to me before....my name is sakura im a magician and my friend zephyr is a fighter mage .... We stole artifacts and money whatever we needed to survive we got good at it and kinda gained a bad reputation is all ... Umm i really dont feel right getting a nice guy like you mixed in with out ****ty bout of luck.... You dont have to stick around ill release you from that oath if you wish

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 12:37 AM
*Again Naru considered her words* "No, I believe I will stay. As I have said my life is a search for knowledge, knowledge, depending on the hands it is in can either be good or bad. So that man back there was a bounty hunter. He is no better than you, he makes money off people's lives. Even if you wanted to release me, you couldn't, the Oath Swords pact is based on others perception that is what makes them so formidible. If I commit to using thier oath in order to kill another I cannot stop trying to kill that person until: A) They are dead, or B) I die, then suffer the fate worse than death. It is not for you to decide, It's up to the swords themselves now. So, Mage Sakura, do you think you could help me study the magic arts with you? Knowledge is power after all." Looking up into Naru's eyes, Sakura smiled.

Kashima
26-02-2005, 12:45 AM
:: she nodded at his words offering a faint smile :: i should be able to teach you a trick or two but mind you magic is much more difficult than wielding a sword a lot of thought and concentration involved :: she made small ball of ice appear in her hand making it morph into the shape of a star :: hey it cant cut through people but its nice nontheless wouldnt you agree ?

Kisanzi
26-02-2005, 12:52 AM
A short distance from the camp approached a shadowy figure. Kneeling down in a thick gathering of underbrush he studied what was taking place in front of him. The every brightening moonlight revealed his belt-laden vest and pale, white hair. *It appears I have found them. The two childish elves that stole the relic that was rightfully mine to steal. But who is the third one with the swords. I know I could easily take on the likes of the immature elves, but I have no idea what kind of suprises lie within that "new" traveler.* Suddenly his right arm began to convulse and emitted a faint blue light. Instantly the man dashed away from his position and into the dark woods. *Why now?! It must be a reaction from the relic they have. Damn...I'll confront them once I find out more about the man with the twin blades.* The figure of the stranger quickly was enveloped in darkness as he dissappeared into the forest.

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 12:57 AM
"Yes it is,that such a thing of beauty, can be made into such a wepon. Now where is your companion we should be off, to gain distance on our would be pursuers, if that it what you wish. The man called Grave I passed not an hour ago. He wields a gruesome looking wepon, a modified farm scythe."* Naru looking into the shadows, studied what could be in them intently. While we are waiting I would like you to meet my.......companion." Whistling shrilly into the night. Naru and Sakura listened, moments later another shrill whistle pierced the night air. Allowing two more, but quicker, of the shrill whistles to escape his lips Naru held out his arm. Moments later a large whoosh of wind decended upon them. When the resulting dust cleared there on his arm was a small Black Wyrm.* "Sakura meet my guardian, Saikotomi."*

Kashima
26-02-2005, 12:57 AM
::Zephyr caught sight of the bright blue light and frowned her one eye narrowing as she pulled her tomahawk from the woodmof the tree and began to pursue the man who emitted it her vision stifled by the darkness around her :: whos out there watching us ? :: she called out warily ready to attack at a moments notice ::

Kashima
26-02-2005, 01:04 AM
:: she chuckled at the worm who came to him:: heh heh not bad at all you seem a pretty dangerous guy naru im happy to have you on our side ... as for running i dont advise it we should rest here for the nite and move out at first light im sober now so i have some of my magic back if they try to make a stand off we'll be able to take em under the cover of darkness

Kisanzi
26-02-2005, 01:11 AM
The white haired, young man began running faster at the shouts of his pursuers, not knowing if they were chasing him or only calling out. *Just keep running Izurei, you can't face them now. Not with your arm like this and not without knowing about their new ally.* Izurei's internal lecture came to a violent hault as his right arm began to shake and glow again. This time it was much more intense and caused him to let out a loud, painful yell. He then quickly muffled his mouth with his other arm and sprinted as fast as he could in order to lose those that might be after him.

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 01:11 AM
*Sai turned her head looking of into the forest, the scales on her soft chest and the ridges along her slender head rising*"What is wrong little one?" Naru said concern entering his voice. He turned his head to where Sai's hishshing head was turned to. Out in the forest he heard a sound, undiscernable, but nonetheless the hair on the back of Naru's neck began to stand. Turing toward Sakura, he was sure she saw the lethal intent in his eyes as he reached down to grab the length of cloth that was hanging down his chest. Wrapping the cloth that was his shoufa, around and up under the cloth that covered his forehead he looked into her eyes, nothing but his eyes showing from out of the shoufa,*"Tell me,Sakura,"* he said "Do you like to dance?". Naru pulled his swords and ran into the night.*

Kashima
26-02-2005, 01:23 AM
Umm sure i love to dance ..in a crowded room in a gown ! :: she shouted out as she ran after him :: ahhh hell i just know this is gonna lead to trouble and it has been a while since zeph went out ...hey naru wait up !

::zephyr came upon the crouching and seemingly injured man fixing her one eye on him and frowning :: why the hell were you spying on me and sakura are you another one of those damned bounty hunters after us !?

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 01:34 AM
Naru heard her yell the answer back to him. Not the answer he expected.*" I'm was refering to the Dance with Death, imputent girl" he growled to himself as he heard her running after him, yelling. I didn't matter, lethal rage flooded through him. Someone was causing interference with his pact. All his thoughts were focused on his job, what he must do. The trees blurred past through the forest as he raced. He didn't notice them, any that were in his immediate path were quickly cut down with lethal precision. Nothing mattered as long as he protected Those of the Pact, the ones he'd made a pact for. As he raced he heard Sakura's shouts continually dimming, it didn't matter, she could only interefer,now. He was commited, he had become Death's Scholar. Someone was going to die tonight.

Karasu Murder
26-02-2005, 01:39 AM
::Feiwu slipped into the bar, glancing around with cool green eyes, pushing her coal black hair from one shoulder. She sheathed her sword, nodding to Sojiro from the corner of her eye as she saw him, frowning thoughtfully:: Hrmmm...she has to be around here somewhere... :: She murmured to herself, pushing her hair once again from her eyes, glancing at the other patrons of the building, as if sizing them up silently::

Kisanzi
26-02-2005, 01:40 AM
Izurei turned his head left to meet Zephyr's cold stare. *Don't get near me, the consequences could become dire* Izurei's voice began to shake as he finished his sentence. The blue light began to shine from his arm again as he gritted his teeth and gave another loud yell. The light then molded around his arm, giving it an ominous, glowing aura. *If you don't want to be torn apart, I would suggest you let me leave immediately. After the curse takes effect I won't be able to stop myself.* Izurei gave Zephyr an pained glare, awaiting her response.

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 01:54 AM
Slowing to a stop before the girl who had been holding Sakura earlier in the Tavern, he Surmised this must be Zephyer. Seeing the one lying on the ground under her he walked up. Shoving her forcefully aside, he stared into the eyes of the one who had endangered her." Stand now and prepare yourself to die, for you endanger Those of the Pact. You may draw your wepon if you wish, but it will not change anything, you are going to die in this forest tonight." Naru looking over, noticing the mans glowing arm. He could hear Sakura's voice coming through the forest. Oh, this would be, exhilirating. He envisioned fresh, warm, blood on his blades. He could only see the man, sound drown out as the throbbing of blood in his ears increased, breath quickening he looked at the mans eyes. He saw no terror, good. There was nothing that Naru enjoyed more in his current state than to teach those who had no fear; he was going to teach this man about terror, pain, then eventually, death."I am Death's Scholar," Naru said in barely a whisper, the anticipation to much to hold "Prepare to die."

(( we can't PK so we'll play this out and see how it goes))

Kashima
26-02-2005, 01:57 AM
(( getting so tired lol ))

::sojiro silently appraised fei wu as she entered the bar she seemed different from the other wenches and drunken fools who occupied it thus far :: excuse me miss but you wouldnt happen to be a bounty hunter would you ?

::sakura finally managed to catch up with naru and the others looking to zephyr and grinning :: i was worried about you and here i find you here alone with a crouching man ! and hey naru hands off shes a friend of mine you dont have to push her to get to the guy !

::zephyr got back up and moved to stand in front of the injured man :: back off damnit hes already injured and poses no threat to us im not going to let you hack into the poor guy when he needs to be healed and tended to !

Karasu Murder
26-02-2005, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE=Kashima](( getting so tired lol ))

::sojiro silently appraised fei wu as she entered the bar she seemed different from the other wenches and drunken fools who occupied it thus far :: excuse me miss but you wouldnt happen to be a bounty hunter would you ?

::She turned to face him, regarding him again silently before speaking softly, deciding he was no immediate threat:: I find the act distasteful....though...at the moment I am hunting someone for a friend...yes... :: she murmured softly, seeming slightly unhappy with the prospect of it all:: Why do you ask? :: she turned to face him, bracing one leg on the leg of the table::

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 02:03 AM
(( It's only 9:00 Kashima))

Naru glared into both Sakura's and Zephyer's eyes. "Fools," he said in a whisper, barely able to contain his sadistic urges."He hunts you, he wishes to trade your lives for gold, is that your wish? As it is now, I'm commited, it's taking everybit of my strength not to decapitate him where he lies." He turned to the man." You have two choices: Fight and die, or, explain why your not a threat or you will surely die."

Kisanzi
26-02-2005, 02:09 AM
*Leave me now or you all will die.* The skin on Izurei's arm faded to a dark black and from his hand grew large, charcoal-colored claws. Shaking from resistance, the clawed hand arose and made a pointing motion toward Naru. *The demon senses the intense bloodlust that presides within you. It's now paging through your thoughts, searching for a way to consume your rage. I would highly suggest you leave, for after it finds what it wants from your mind, it will rip it out of your head by any means necessary. I am not threatening you, nor do I wish a bloodbath tonight, so I offer you this last chance to let me leave before it overwhelms me.*

Kashima
26-02-2005, 02:17 AM
(( yeah but im posting to all of you rping in real time in a chat and conducting an online duel im strethcing myself thin lol ))

would you care to tell who youre hunting then miss ? :: he asked politely offering her a friendly enough smile from where he sat :: and hunting for a friend has to be one of the strangest notions ive ever heard of

::Zephyr looked down at his words I][FONT=Times New Roman]Umm naru lets just leave the guy alone already anstill shielding him from naru :: cursed or not you dont LOOK like you can defend yourself sakura call off this nut job since hes obsessed with protecting you !

come on naru lets just leave alright ? If the guy wants me and zephyr he can find us when hes actually a threat

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 02:21 AM
Naru, through the intense rage flowing through him considered the new man's words.*"I will decide whether or not it is worth dying for. At the moment, their lives are more important than mine. So says the Pact of the Oath Swords. I cannot stop until I discern your intentions. Tell me, newcomer, are you from the Imazuni Demon Master tribe. I've only seen such demonic auras such as yours, with such strength, from them. Though I've never heard it called a "curse" It has been referred to as a burden." Narukatake, grandson of the Saito Clan Chief, and Son to the magic craftsman Tukanowa, glared at the man silently. If in fact if the man was from such a tribe he had no defense. Only, the Pact demanded he have this man's blood should he prove a threat. Forcefully he calmed himself."State your intentions with the Elvish girls, what were you doing stalking the one here?" Naru pointed at Zephyer without taking his gaze from the newcomer.

Karasu Murder
26-02-2005, 02:23 AM
:: she turned slightly, settling herself on teh table itself, bringing one leg up to her chest as she thought for a moment, choosing her words carefully:: I search for someone, for a friend, as they're busy at the moment elsewhere :: She said in response, fixing him with an aloof but non threatening glance:: Perhaps I was not clear enough, I apologize. And you? What are you doing here? You...do not seem the type to associate with those who frequent a tavern...

Kashima
26-02-2005, 02:24 AM
(( this is where i sign off for the nite have fun kiddies ill be back tommorow ta ! ))

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 02:33 AM
((What is wrong with the boards today? It reversed the order of the messages, it did this earlier too.))

Looking at the glowing, clawed demon arm Naru thought he might have a chance if he could only cut it off. That's the only place the aura is emminatting from, he thought, if only I could be sure that I'm fast enough...

Kisanzi
26-02-2005, 02:42 AM
*Demon master?! What a joke. What has been bound into my arm is far worse than any demon. It is terror incarnate, the will of a tyrannical force that only wishes to purge the land of all life.* Izurei's arm suddenly clinched into a fist and readied to take over control. *I have no more time to chat with you. If you will not let me leave willingly then I will have to take my own actions.* As Izurei reached to a pouch on his belt a flood of thoughts flowed through his mind. *Why am I feeling compassion to these people? Why am I trying to spare them? Is it because of a deeper need I have for keeping them alive? Or is it because I do not wish to see anymore people torn asunder from this cursed arm?* As he struck his last thought, he drew a small pellet from his hand and slammed it against the ground. A circle of mist surrounded him as a small portal tore into the soil beneath him. After another flash of light he was consumed within the earth and transported to a different place. A temporary escape until he calms the curse within his arm.

((I'll be back tomorrow, but I have to leave work now. :P ))

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 02:49 AM
((See you tommorrow then))

"Not a Demon Master then.....he could be trouble. Sakura, Zephyer we should be moving, I'm afraid that incident caused too much noise we may have already been spotted by those after your heads." Naru turned away from them and started to walk out into the night deep in thought. No one had ever survived him being in the grip of the Con Dar. He could prove trouble indeed.

Teh EkwEE
26-02-2005, 06:41 PM
((No problem Serpent, I'm doing this out of fun, so post count means nothing to me.)):D

*Sumi, looking out the window of her small room she had rented at the Wandering Woman the night before, sighed. She wished she knew where he had gone. She needed to desperately find him. *"Narukatake where have you gone?"*,she said quietly to herself, a single tear rolling down her cheek. Looking out the window again she dried her eyes, picked up her things, and walked out into the low hall. Down the hall and stairs she could hear the hauntingly beautiful melody drifting from the common room. With the strange, stringed musical instrument, called a harp, and a singer to accompany it, it gave off the most beautiful music she had ever heard.*"I will have to buy one of those before I go back to Saito."* She chuckled to herself, humbled at the thought of her hands touching something other than a wepon. Mistress Anon, the inn-keeper, was standing behind the large bar along the side of the rooms. At this hour there were few of the inns patriots to be seen. Mistress Anon smiled at her. *"Did ya' sleep good dearie?"* she flashed a wide smile at Sumi. Sumi couldn't help but smiling at the woman's motherly presense.*I did Mistress Anon, I thank you for accomadating me with your best room. Your hospitality warms my soul."* Mistress Anon waved a hand as if to dismiss the gesture.*"It 'twas nothing dearie, now tell me, will you be leaving now?"* Sumi sighed, getting past this woman would not be easy. "Yes, Mistress Anon, I'm afraid I really must be going." *Mistress Anon again waved her hand in a dismissive gesture. * "I'll be hearing none of that now. Sit?" Again Sumi sighed, it was more of a command than a question. Pulling the stool out from the bar Sumi sat down. Taking a smell of the aromas coming from the kitchen her stomach started growling. Sumi's face flashed crimson, Mistress Anon's face flashed another broad smile,*"Aha!" she pronounced. *" You can't be foolin' me dearie, you need something to eat, to put a little meat on your bones."* As Mistress Anon waddled, her large hips swaying, entered the kitchen, she started barking orders. Letting out a sigh of frustration, Sumi pulled out the bounty list she had obtained from a very "generous" man she had had to kill. She didn't like killing people, but this man had tried to rape her, he suffered before he died. Scrolling down the list she found the bounty with the highest price on their head. An Elvish girl named Sakura. Her stomach started roiling at the prospect of having to hunt someone for a living. It couldn't be helped, as long as her search continued this was the fastest way to make a living. Mistress Anon returned plopping a large bowl of porridge in front of her. Sumi, heaving a final sigh, dug into the delicious food that sat before her.*

(( Sorry for the long post guys :D ,but I was wondering, since you all were doing this. What does : < this symbol and *<this symbol have to do with RP'ing?; this is the first time I've done this so I think I'll stick to a book format until I find out the reason why.))

tomnash
27-02-2005, 06:25 PM
meanwhile gandalf and sojiro were enjoying the view from death mountain unaware that they were in danger. they would set out at dawn and look for sakura

Kashima
27-02-2005, 06:37 PM
(( hey people glad to see the thread has flourished without me around everyone is doing a great job though i have a few things id like to point out . 1 its bad to have a char show up out the clear blue sky demanding a fight have a backstory and motivation thought up beforehand 2 dont dictate others actions its rude to say my char does this and your char has no choice but to react this way and 3 when fighting you should never post as your hits definitely connected example :: i slashed at her cutting her across the cheek as intended :: its derogatory to the person youre rping with seeing as you have no idea as to the intended skill level of their char this would be a better example :: i aimed to slash at her my intention of striking her across the cheek as warning :: this way you leave your opponent with a chance to counter or be hit as they see fit its more interesting that way especially if people are willing to be generous about fights lastly when you post out of char like i am now im not speaking as any of my chars but as kashima the person place it inbetween parenthesis ;) ))

Kashima
27-02-2005, 06:42 PM
(( nah its directed to anyone like i said this is a rp but a training grounds as well if you dont know feel free to ask questions this place will be completely user friendly i will stand for no bashing of newbs or people who just dont know what they are doing ))

tomnash
27-02-2005, 06:45 PM
"where shall we go now to look for sakura she will of got a good headstart since yesterday,"

Kashima
27-02-2005, 06:49 PM
:: he turned to look at gandalf for a second before giving him a big smile :: i imagine she has those gentleman at the tavern cost us a lot of time but... i cant help but get a strange feeling mr gandalf... the feeling that while we are pursuing her we are being pursued ourselves

(( no no shadow trickster by all means you two continue but could you pm me with your chars reason for wanting sojiro so we can be synchronized ? ))

tomnash
27-02-2005, 06:55 PM
yes i feel the same way but i can't think of anyone that would want to avenge me do you have any enemies that want your head sojiro?

Kashima
27-02-2005, 07:04 PM
(( Lol shadow sit down and think of a motivation for your char even if its not wholly original youll have much more fun once you know what you want your char to do and no worries ill work with you no matter what :P ))

:: Sojiro continued to walk before stopping and thinking his mind drawing near blank :: i cant think of anyone who would honestly want me dead but then again i cant speak for how others think now can i mr Gandalf?

tomnash
27-02-2005, 07:11 PM
no you can't, some people might want to kill you that you have never even met. like we want to kill sakura, we have no motive except money. somebody may of placed a bounty on either of her heads

tomnash
27-02-2005, 07:27 PM
we don't have to mention the bounty to them we could make up a story of betrayal or family death

tomnash
27-02-2005, 07:36 PM
shall we head west to where i presume sakura and her friend have gone. keep your eyes out for clues to the direction sakura may have headed in

Kashima
27-02-2005, 07:41 PM
(( migdar from ff7 ? shadow are you using sephiroth or something? ))

:: Sojiro looked to gandalf shaking his head slightly :: I hardly see the need for a third wheel in our little party we both know each others plans and have agreed to split the bounty :: he turned to look to Iori :: what are your reasons for even wanting to associate with us ... for all you know we may be worse than sakura

tomnash
27-02-2005, 07:44 PM
"i think we need a third person because sakura wont be as easy to catch as you expect she has probably already made aliances if she is anything like she used to be when she worked with me!"

Kashima
27-02-2005, 07:48 PM
Well in that case Mr gandalf ill have to terminate our partnership effective immediately :: he offered a polite bow to He and Iori taking a step back :: two's a team and three is a mistake waiting to happen with all of us having such wildly different personalities i see no good coming of this trio so ill break off and continue to try and find her on my own

tomnash
27-02-2005, 07:51 PM
what is our quest now iori shall we head to midgar for supplies or continue to find sakura

Kashima
27-02-2005, 07:52 PM
:: Sojiro offered a polite smile to Iori :: it just seems in my opinion that you are a loose cannon and a show off i dont wish to associate with such simple individuals is all if you are able to find her before me you and mr Gandalf are more than welcome to the bounty

tomnash
27-02-2005, 07:54 PM
are you challenging us to find sakura before you because if you are then the race is on. *gandalf then looks at iori* are you upfor it

Karasu Murder
27-02-2005, 07:59 PM
::Feiwu watched them from just out of their line of sight with cool green eyes, a faint smile alighting over her features. Although they could not readily see her, she could see them, and what she saw was greatly interesting. So the two were going to fight, were they? It would prove to be interesting to see which was the stronger warrior. She carefully pushed her hair from her eyes, silently sizing them both up as she tried to determine who might win::

tomnash
27-02-2005, 08:01 PM
gandalf then points his staff at a nearby tree and a lightning bolt suddenly hits it and it falls just in front of iori "not so fast now are you cocky one"
gandalf then run straight past iori and jumps over the tree

Kashima
27-02-2005, 08:03 PM
if i werent sure that man was so idiotic i would take that as a sign of near agrression :: he turned and offered a cool smile to gandalf before wrapping one hand around the hilt of his katana quickly tearing it from his sheathe causing a cool wind to blow by killing the flames as he turned back to head towards town the last place he had seen them :: and back by myself again who ever knew people could behave so strangely :: he said absently to himself as he fingered the ivory hilt of his beloved sword::

tomnash
27-02-2005, 08:06 PM
gandalf then stumbles to midgar to get some food "damn kashima, i forgot he had all the food and i need medical treatment"

Karasu Murder
27-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Hrmmm... :: She frowned slightly but jumped down from her perch, landing behind Sojiro almost silently.:: So you were the victor :: she observed calmly, glancing back behind her, then returning her attention to Sojiro:: We spoke in the tavern...if you remember?

Kashima
27-02-2005, 08:11 PM
as a matter of fact i d.... :: he stopped turning around to see the flames approaching he quickly grabbed fei wu and took of running blurring for a brief instant before they were back outside the tavern :: yes i remember speaking to you :: he continued with a polite smile ::

Hey the spell scrolls and stuff here aint half bad zeph ! :: Sakura chirped as she moved about the small general store in migdar looking over the wares ::

Yeah youre right i guess :: she picked up several small tomahawks fastening them to her waist :: well im stocked up ... shall we be moving on ?

Karasu Murder
27-02-2005, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=Kashima]as a matter of fact i d.... :: he stopped turning around to see the flames approaching he quickly grabbed fei wu and took of running blurring for a brief instant before they were back outside the tavern :: yes i remember speaking to you :: he continued with a polite smile ::[QUOTE]

::A yelp of surprise was quickly stifled as she was whisked off. Inwardly, the girl was amazed at his speed, and mentally changed her view of him. This was one, in her mind, to be wary of. Jade eyes took in the tavern, then she glanced to him, offering the smallest of smiles, bowing politely:: I saw some of your....spar :: she said delicately::

Kashima
27-02-2005, 08:18 PM
:: Kashima yawned softly as he turned over in his bed it had been a while since he and gandalf had split up not that he had been doing any work :: wonder how hes doing with that whole search thing .....Hopefully he wont check in migdar to find me here not doing any work

::Sojiro offered her a polite smile :: hardly a spar i had to leave from my previous alliance due to difference of beliefs ...but we never did get to finish speaking yesterday... for starter who were you looking for miss??

Karasu Murder
27-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Well....loosely, I'm searching for a woman named Sakura...though I Also hunt for others. I am not really Bounty Hunter though.... not when I can help it. :: she scowled:: Bounty Hunting is full of...injustice. But...I did not catch your name. Might I enquire to it now?

Kashima
27-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Oh my name ? Sojiro Seta Sojiro a pleasure to make your acquaintance miss Fei wu ... and i also search for the rogue mage sakura would you happen to have any information to share with me ?

::zephyr looked up not trusting Iori at all from the looks of him :: Umm well my name is Aqua and my friends name over there is Tiffany were part of a traveling troupe of singers !

tomnash
27-02-2005, 08:29 PM
gandalf comes to a small shop owned by a man called Celeron, gandalf had known him since childhood. he bought some food and started talking to him about recent events and Celeron said that he had seen this Sakura and he advise gandalf to be wary of her, she is tougher than when you worked with her adn her magic skills have got a lot better 'i think i'll check on kashima make sure he's doing his job'

Karasu Murder
27-02-2005, 08:37 PM
I'm afraid I only know about as much as you, I gather :: she said quietly, glancing at the tavern, then back at the road:: If you are of close mind to mine, perhaps we oculd try and find them together. If not, it is understandable :: she added, smirking fiantly as she began to walk slowly, expecting him to follow if he so wished::

Kashima
27-02-2005, 08:39 PM
:: she coughed and reared back kneeing him in the crotch as she gasped for air :: i said were traveling singers you ******* ! wether you beleive me or not is no reason to put your filthy hands on me !

::Sakura looked up at all the ruckus moving to stand at Zephyrs side glaring at Iori :: yeah leave us the hell alone before we send you packing you flaming physco !

Then a new partnership it is Miss Fei wu :: he followed after her running a hand over his robes to smooth them :: i think ours will be one that shall last for quite some time

Kashima
27-02-2005, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=Deadly Zero]*Then Iori's flames reappear*
Fools my flames cannot be put out as long as im still alive!!

( and todays lesson Moding it is impossible and in bad taste to have a char that cannot be hurt in anyway thus making him superior to every other char in the rp every char has a weakness ESPECIALLY those who rely on one element Iori Yagami is of the flames i know this being an avid King of fighters fan therefor he must be weak against water or extreme cold and shadow she was aiming to stab Iori in the arm not you ))

Kashima
27-02-2005, 09:17 PM
((I haven't found a good place to get back in yet, but here's some advice to all. As Kashima said your character must have some sort of weakness and act with at least a LITTLE rationality. I realize it's fun to rp as a total badass, but if everyone does it then there's no way to ever have a conflict. Everyone must have a weakness and must follow the very loose, but still existant, laws of the fantasy world. I'm criticizing no one's actions, but in order for this to have a good flow and direction then there must be some grounding of the characters. Everyone doing a fine job and hopefully I can try to work my way back in here somewhere.))

((Excellent words Kisanzi point in case being with my chars Sakuras a mage which means in terms of physical damage she cant deal or receive to much all she can do is cast spells if she takes one or two phsycial hits shes pretty much down for Zephyr is a fighter mage shes a nice balance of magic and melee but in being such shes not extremely proficient at either a strong mage or a strong physical fighter can take her down these are the types of weaknesses all characters need to have to make the rp fun and interesting for everyone ))

Kashima
27-02-2005, 10:53 PM
((I've a better idea (yes im on for only 20 mins though) but lets start a new RP....this one got messed up big time.....have it deleted???))

(( A novel idea shadowtrickster but everyone has a right to vote lets see what people like bert and kisanzi who have also posted but arent here right now have to say as well we will all reconvene tommorow this time everyone sit down and think out your chars and their motivations if you must use a videogame char modify their abilities so that its in fair play to everyone else ))

Kashima
28-02-2005, 01:06 AM
(( ill redo the rules now then i had hoped it wouldnt be neccessary to spell everything out in neon colors i assumed everyone would show the same courtesy they wanted but when you assume you make an ass out of yourself lol so off to modify post i go ! :P ))

Deadly Zero
01-03-2005, 01:30 AM
ok id like to be back in now. im not sure if teh ekwee has informed yall of who caused the little incident with my character yesterday. to let you know that wasnt me that was tony. i let him use my SN on this website so he could make posts to help me out also but he got serious and mad and started posting all this non sense. but i asked teh ekwee to tell everyone which he said he did and like he told yall if he did tell ya im sorry for evrything caused by tony.im truly sorry. so can i be back in??

ShadowTrickster
01-03-2005, 01:55 AM
(( is anyone gonna delete thier posts????Come on im tired of waiting already...))

Teh EkwEE
01-03-2005, 02:14 AM
(( is anyone gonna delete thier posts????Come on im tired of waiting already...))

((I have already deleted all mine. Kashima needs to Ria to do it. He has a lot. She deleted all DZ's in about half-an-hour. That was like 20-25 posts. I say we just posts the last major posts (my last two) and go from there. We've deleted most of the nonsense stuff. ))

Kashima
01-03-2005, 06:06 PM
ok id like to be back in now. im not sure if teh ekwee has informed yall of who caused the little incident with my character yesterday. to let you know that wasnt me that was tony. i let him use my SN on this website so he could make posts to help me out also but he got serious and mad and started posting all this non sense. but i asked teh ekwee to tell everyone which he said he did and like he told yall if he did tell ya im sorry for evrything caused by tony.im truly sorry. so can i be back in??

(( ok sweet so sojiro is with his new acqaintance fei wu , sakura and zephyr are with their friend naru after having had a brief run in with kisanzi's char and gandalf is on route to find kashima? hopefully these are all accurate and we can proceed from here later on tonite . In response as to why none of my posts have been deleted ive been having comp troubles lately for whatever reason my internet is lagging horribly and it would take me somewhere upwards of an hour and a half to go back and delete all of my now irrelevant posts. Now finally onto Dz's words the story sounds highly suspect to me and once again this is not an attempt to lash out at you but to me it just sounds suspicious and convient that someone else was on your name but im not here to point fingers because weve spoken off these boards ill give you the benefit of the doubt this once but if i were you id still ask for and wait for confirmation of forgiveness for all the innocent people "TONY" told to go to hell wether or not you do this is wholly up to you its just my suggestion ))

Deadly Zero
01-03-2005, 08:50 PM
alright then i will wait. PM me when i can come back in cya

ShadowTrickster
01-03-2005, 11:51 PM
((Must we RPr's keep waiting???))

Teh EkwEE
03-03-2005, 07:29 PM
((Dammit Kashima we need you to post so we can keep going.))