PDA

View Full Version : The anger management page!!!

Feline Witch
13-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Here we will discuss preductive ways of expressing our anger.

I shall go first. When someone pisses me off, I corner the ******* and staple their genitals to a moving train.

DarkMagician
13-02-2005, 11:53 PM
I can tell this was made because of me, FW. You shall burn in the ninth circle of hell for tonight.

On a side note, I merely llift them up, spin them around, and hurl them into a wall/road/bush/tree...ect...

Judgment
14-02-2005, 12:21 AM
I spend ages makeing pointlesy long and complicated plots to get them back but by the time im done i forgot who annoyed me :S

Feline Witch
14-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Ninth Circle of Hell?!? Oh how sweet of you, I love that store!!! I bought my stripey gloves and my dice chain there!

Grave_Guardian
14-02-2005, 06:26 PM
If am pissed, witch can be easly done sometimes, I like to take it out on Kilik in Soul Calibur 2. Or if DARKMATTER did it, I'll beat the hell out of instead. He hasn't piised off yet, he learns fast.

Ria
14-02-2005, 06:39 PM
One way is doodling, another is when my neighbour comes round. I beat the crap outta him on any fighting game I can find :evil:

Grave_Guardian
14-02-2005, 07:37 PM
I also have a bad habit of taking it out on the closest person to me, oh have little cousins paid greatly cause they are normally the ones that piss me off. But what can you do when they are only 6-10 years old. They will learn are harsher lesson when they get older :P

DarkMagician
14-02-2005, 08:31 PM
That new avatar is much nicer Ria! The one before...well...it looked evil...

And that first one...UUEER! Possessed!

Feline, TNCOH is ruled by Asmodeus, NOT A FLIPPING STORE!

Kashima
14-02-2005, 11:40 PM
i have anger management issues in the fact that i repress and store anger for long periods of time before unleashing it at convient times although it has gotten me kicked out of several highschools.....

Ria
14-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Oh oh just rememerd some more stuff!

well I would go for somebody if they annoyed me too much. This one kid last year kept calling me something in another language, my reply was "Say that one more time and I'll slap you" (something like that..) in a threatening voice lol. Evetually he stopped, good thing phew :P

When I loose it completly I just attack liek crazy! But that's rare. Short tempers run in my family :S

But with smaller issues I suppose watching a cartoon on TV would cool me down.

Kashima
14-02-2005, 11:46 PM
if its one thing ive always feared its an angry violent female ria

Ria
14-02-2005, 11:48 PM
I'd hate to think how short tempered I would be if I was pregnant! :S

Kashima
14-02-2005, 11:51 PM
yeah seeing that ive had my hand broken by a pregnant woman before

Deadly Zero
15-02-2005, 01:02 AM
When i get angry i either play with my Golden retriever puppy or i punch a hole in the wall.
(P.S. I already have 11 holes in my wall)

Zer0
15-02-2005, 01:18 AM
if im mad, i will, um... if someone makes me mad i try to be friends with them and give them stuff, i cant get mad. >_< i just never can get mad. i either get soo mad that i break down or just hold it in

Judgment
15-02-2005, 01:28 AM
if im mad, i will, um... if someone makes me mad i try to be friends with them and give them stuff, i cant get mad. >_< i just never can get mad. i either get soo mad that i break down or just hold it in
Thats the spirit. I never get angry realy ether. I do shout sometimes but its not realy anger just shouting ;) (Yes theres a difference.......well in my world there is :D )

whiteninja
15-02-2005, 03:25 AM
i tell them to back off or i'll deadleg them. i've actually done that to several people already because they went to far. i don't make empty threats. if you do, whats the point? its not a threat then.

Zer0
15-02-2005, 04:20 AM
i would give a person a dollar and a piece of candy to leave me alone... and why hit (F)s?

Kashima
15-02-2005, 02:07 PM
a dollar and a piece of candy thats so nice see its people like you i try to look out for

Mirinee
15-02-2005, 02:18 PM
It takes a lot to get me really mad too, but I don't like holding it in. It scares me to death when people break from it.
What should I do when people make me mad? I run away :'(.

Sesshomaru
15-02-2005, 02:35 PM
humph!........I really don't have a short temper, but it depends on the day I'm having. But once I lose my temper, WATCH THE F**K OUT because people will probably get hurt, if they get in my way. So far, I've hurt my wall/computer/*brick wall*/garage door/bedroom door/tv/little brother.
Actually, my computer literally tore my hand right to friggin shreads when I hit it.

But h*ll I've been doing good so far with my temper, I haven't lost it completely in close to 2 years. :D

decswxaqz
15-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Today's a bad day for me. I'm doing boring stuff. I take a Word document and then I have to put it on the web. I'm not using Words publish because that's just plain lazy and doesn't give nice code. So I'm doing it by hand. Doesn't sound a lot but it is and I've got to do it two more times. Already done it once.
I can usually handle boring stuff but this is just killing me.... I need to hit something relly hard....

whiteninja
16-02-2005, 01:25 AM
"Violence is the question, the answer is 'Yes.'"

masterofchaos
16-02-2005, 02:41 AM
Well i have a very short temper but i dont like to show it im to mch of a nice guy. but what i do is take a walk or mutter nonsense like woogle klibazac bahsy. i know im weird :'(

Bender
18-02-2005, 03:05 PM
I keep all my anger inside. Eventually I'll snap and destroy this plane of existence, but until then I'll be ok.

My cousin, however, is easily pissed off. He got suspended in grade school for throwing a desk at his teacher. That's right, a desk.

Judgment
18-02-2005, 03:09 PM
I dont even know how mine gets let out. I just never feel angry :S

Kashima
18-02-2005, 04:04 PM
I dont even know how mine gets let out. I just never feel angry :S

now that is truely scary judgment

Shadamoo
19-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Anger..happens to me a lot of the time. I have a short temper, and I usually let it out on my little brother.
Another way to release anger for me is food. I eat when Im angry, but Im angry when I eat. Its a vicious cycle...:'(

Kashima
19-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Anger..happens to me a lot of the time. I have a short temper, and I usually let it out on my little brother.
Another way to release anger for me is food. I eat when Im angry, but Im angry when I eat. Its a vicious cycle...:'(

Be careful shadamoo i had a friend who did that and shes still trying to lose the weight. She makes me take walks with her everyday it reminds me of the lost bride quest :bandit:

Judgment
19-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Be careful shadamoo i had a friend who did that and shes still trying to lose the weight. She makes me take walks with her everyday it reminds me of the lost bride quest :bandit:
especialy if you keep hitting all the flowers on the way witha large stick or bring matches and set them on fire

Deadly Zero
19-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Anger well i just start talking to my self and hitting randoms things and when im really mad i dont eat for about two days and beat up anything and everything.
But to get me mad you have to be very determined because it is hard to make me mad. Im a very patient person. :@

Shadamoo
19-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Be careful shadamoo i had a friend who did that and shes still trying to lose the weight. She makes me take walks with her everyday it reminds me of the lost bride quest :bandit: Just so you know, that was a joke. I took it from Austin Powers.

Kashima
19-02-2005, 07:20 PM
ahh i see did i forget to mention jokes make me angry? lol just kidding

Shadamoo
22-02-2005, 05:54 PM
If that was true, you just made yourself angry :O

Kashima
22-02-2005, 07:16 PM
If that was true, you just made yourself angry :O

::brains patterns overloading :: danger...DANGER.DANGER.DANGER ! ::explodes :: :P

Deadly Zero
22-02-2005, 11:43 PM
ask the wall what i did to it today.
I added three more holes to the 11 that i put there earlier

Shadamoo
26-02-2005, 03:48 PM
I killed someone *points at Kashima's carcass*
Ladeeladeela!

Im angry at the moment, I have 2 pieces of coursework that I cannot do, and im frustrated. I need ice cream, tizer, and a good movie to wind me down.
Either that, or a really nice girl to help, but you know, you cant get everything.