PDA

View Full Version : The Ragols

Feline Witch
12-02-2005, 04:54 PM
I think we should become an even better, but more traditional family.

Who are you in this big family, the Ragols?
Are you the pregnant teen, the eight year old with tourette's, the druggie grandmother, or the sexually-frustrated mom?

I am....Neko Neko, the whimsical nanny! :P

Lee-yoshi
12-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Are you the pregnant teen, the eight year old with tourette's, the druggie grandmother, or the sexually-frustrated mom?

OMG! Wotta family! :@ :S :P

If Ragol.co.uk was a family, id be... PSO addicted physco cousin locked in the loft!

Hes not really closely related, kept seperate from reality, and cant live without PSO! :O

Judgment
12-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Illd probily be the resident idiot :P

Deadly Zero
12-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Id be watchdog
*Bar Bark*
*Bites Lee and Judgment*

Grave_Guardian
12-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Ah DM I think it is time to examin FW head now :P I'd be the one who is always alone in the corner by himself reading and listening to music. Not really caring what is going on just going with it. Always observing the people around me, making friends and allies in my head out of them. Always putting in an opinion when need or not. I think DARKMATTER would fit the sexually-frustrated mom :P :P Oh beat Grave 1 DARKMATTER 0.

Feline Witch
12-02-2005, 06:08 PM
OH NO! Not my head! YOU WON'T TAKE ME BACK!!!

Grabs umbrella and soars out the window, floats into power lines.

Lee-yoshi
12-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Id be watchdog
*Bar Bark*
*Bites Lee and Judgment*
"WHATS THAT DOG DOING IN MY LOFT!!! GET OUT..."

*Does a wierd dance*

"MAG ATTACK... GO PILLA!"

Judgment
12-02-2005, 11:05 PM
OH NO! Not my head! YOU WON'T TAKE ME BACK!!!

Grabs umbrella and soars out the window, floats into power lines.
I knew we shouldent have got him that umbrella for christmas -_-

DarkMagician
12-02-2005, 11:26 PM
What would I be then, Neko? Opinions people, I am unsure...

Feline Witch
13-02-2005, 01:00 AM
The Juvinile Terriorist. :P

Judgment, next time get me stripey socks!

Deadly Zero
13-02-2005, 02:08 AM
*Bark bark jumps at Lee and bites his ankles after beeing hit by pilla*
Bark Bark

whiteninja
13-02-2005, 03:39 AM
this family needs counseling, big time.

Deadly Zero
13-02-2005, 03:58 AM
*Watchdog jumps at whiteninja and bites his ankles*
BARK BARK!!

Lee-yoshi
13-02-2005, 01:27 PM
AHHH Im seeing Rappies!

*Grabs Partisan*

Take this Rappies, AND GET OUT MY LOFT DOG!!

*Slays Watchdog, and then throws out of the window onto the road, getting squished by many cars*

:@:@:@

Deadly Zero
13-02-2005, 03:58 PM
*Watchdog gets revived by his mag and goes back inot the loft to sleep*
GRRRRRR!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Lee-yoshi
13-02-2005, 05:49 PM
The Watchdog doesnt have a bloody MAG, its a DOG!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Moves into the Garage*

Grave_Guardian
13-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Grave in the corner looks at whats going and role his eyes. Turns music up and keeps reading.

Deadly Zero
13-02-2005, 07:33 PM
the watchdog does have a mag, he stloe yours
*Watchdog then goes over to Grave's corner*

Kisanzi
13-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Wow, this family puts the "FUN" in disfunctional, or at least the "NUTS" in disfunctional. But either way it's still amusing.

I guess I'd be the adopted son who keeps to himself and stays in his room playing PSO and watching anime all day. Only coming out and weathering the madness of the household for snack and bathroom breaks.

DarkMagician
13-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Sneaks up behind Grave, who ignores him. Places C4 on his back, and walks out the room. Minutes later, the room explodes...

Feline Witch
13-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Neko Neko rushes in and whacks DM on the head with the magic umbrella.

Okay mister, I think you need a time-out!!! GO STAND IN THE CORNER!!!

DarkMagician
13-02-2005, 10:17 PM
*Walks slowly to corner. Calls to Neko Witch. Neko turns around. DarkMagician drops pants, moons FW for about ten seconds, and teleports away.*

Feline Witch
13-02-2005, 10:20 PM
How very rude. DM, you must remember that the Ragols are high society. Mooning people just won't do.

DarkMagician
13-02-2005, 11:49 PM
*Re-appears*

MPH!

*Sets fire to FW's genitalia, laughs, and helps STAMP IT OUT*

Grave_Guardian
14-02-2005, 02:11 AM
*Grave turs sees really nothing left of what was behind. Scraches his back while kicking the dog away while thinkin "How did the dog this much damage and I didn't notice?"

Deadly Zero
14-02-2005, 03:34 AM
*Watchdog gets up and starts chasing DM and cathes his ankle*
The doggie cannot die :P

DarkMagician
14-02-2005, 08:35 PM
*Pulls out two half-bricks, and a nail file*

Shoo doggie! Or I CASTRATE YOU!

*Dog runs off whimpering*

Deadly Zero
14-02-2005, 11:24 PM
*Watchdog then goes and lay down in the floor and goes to sleep*

Shade
18-02-2005, 03:02 PM
I'd be the mute that sat cross legged about 12 inches off the floor...

Feline Witch
18-02-2005, 10:34 PM
FW ties a raw chicken to DM's crotch and pushes him in an pirana tank.

Sd28
18-02-2005, 10:55 PM
walks in with a reedemer

okay this is two weird

teleports out mmx style

Kashima
19-02-2005, 12:10 AM
I'd be the foreign cousin from america who stayed in kisanzi's room and played pso on the other television so i didnt have to deal with any of you other whackaloons.

Sesshomaru
19-02-2005, 04:01 AM
*walks in through back door* I've never seen such a dysfuctional family *walks up to DM and FW* you 2 seem to be the cause of this *stamps both of their heads with a red 'X'*

Mini_Bert
19-02-2005, 04:02 AM
I'd be the quiet guy wandering around for no apparent reason, then probably end up in front of a computer talking to Celia >>

Serpent7
19-02-2005, 09:57 AM
walks in with a reedemer

...?

:O :O :O

Shadamoo
19-02-2005, 12:17 PM
this family needs counseling, big time.I can do that, according to Faulkie, I'm the resident agony aunt/uncle (I am male you know!) :S And I'd do the same as Mini_Bert, except talk to Mari :D

Chaos Shadow says he would be the psycho who sits in the corner making up ways to cause extreme pain to people.

*kicks dog into corner, then tries counselling him*

Chaos Shadow
19-02-2005, 12:21 PM
*grumble grumble* Must McMash someone genitals... *grumble grumble*
Yes, I agree Shadamoo, being a psycho does suit me :P*

Deadly Zero
19-02-2005, 01:45 PM
*Watchdog gets up and bites shadamoo in the balls and tears them out and throws them into his mouth making him swallow them*
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
*Dog then goes over to Kashima and lays by his feet*

Kashima
19-02-2005, 05:14 PM
*Watchdog gets up and bites shadamoo in the balls and tears them out and throws them into his mouth making him swallow them*
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
*Dog then goes over to Kashima and lays by his feet*

::pets the dog and offers him beef jerky :: sure hope that guy has insurance....

Deadly Zero
19-02-2005, 06:52 PM
*The dog gladly accepts the beef jerky and then eats it. then he yawns and falls asleep by Kasima's feet.* :P

Kashima
19-02-2005, 07:17 PM
:: plays pso and continues to level up his force who just found her second red saber is less than a day ::

Grave_Guardian
20-02-2005, 01:03 AM
*Grave in the corner stands with blood red eyes glowing looking at his CD player.* Damn cheap batteries always goig dead. *Troughs batteries into the air, pulls out scythe and cuts them both in two.* Thats the last time I get my minions to get them for me. *Pulls out two more batteries, puts them in and continues to listen while think, "I am 18 why the hell am still living here." Cries inside himself turns puts music on max.*

DarkMagician
20-02-2005, 01:05 AM
*Steps out of Piranha tank, obviously larger than before he entered*

Mmm...Raw piranha...

*Chews Neko witch's arm for no reason. Then sees Albert at the pc*

*Runs over*

Hi Albert!

*Ignores him*

Hmmf!

*Urinates on the pc, turning it off. Albert freaks, unable to contact Celia, he beats DarkMagician repeatedly over the head instead.*

Kashima
20-02-2005, 01:32 AM
::looks at grave and nods to silently continuing to play pso :: where the hell is the rest of our nut job family ?

Lee-yoshi
20-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Im still playing PSO... ALONE!!!

Leave alone or be slayed viciously ^_^

Kashima
20-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Im still playing PSO... ALONE!!!

Leave alone or be slayed viciously ^_^

::looks at lee and slowly moves the tv away from him ::

Lee-yoshi
20-02-2005, 04:18 PM
T.V... HALT!!!

*Spots Kashima, and quickly casts Pilla while throwing lots of Rafoie CARDs*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

*Evil Laughter continues for a few hours...*

Feel my wrath of fire, HAHAHAHAHAHA :@

Kashima
20-02-2005, 04:23 PM
T.V... HALT!!!

*Spots Kashima, and quickly casts Pilla while throwing lots of Rafoie CARDs*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

*Evil Laughter continues for a few hours...*

Feel my wrath of fire, HAHAHAHAHAHA :@

::drops the tv and runs for his life managing to unplug it ::read a book or something !

Lee-yoshi
20-02-2005, 04:35 PM
A book?!

A BOOK?!?!

*Picks up TV and re-enters the world of PSO*

...no thanks ^_^

Kashima
20-02-2005, 04:48 PM
A book?!

A BOOK?!?!

*Picks up TV and re-enters the world of PSO*

...no thanks ^_^

::contemplates messing with lee yoshi more :: err help me level up my android then ?

Feline Witch
20-02-2005, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=DarkMagician]*Steps out of Piranha tank, obviously larger than before he entered*

Mmm...Raw piranha...

*Chews Neko witch's arm for no reason. Then sees Albert at the pc*

Don't chew my arm! If I told you one, I told you a million times. IT IS NOT KINKY!!!!

Lee-yoshi
20-02-2005, 09:52 PM
::contemplates messing with lee yoshi more :: err help me level up my android then ?
Yer ok then, plug in your memory card ^_^

Kashima
20-02-2005, 10:16 PM
::plugs in and sits down to lee's crazy arse ::

Ria
20-02-2005, 10:21 PM
This is pure chaos *moves out* :S

Feline Witch
20-02-2005, 10:21 PM
What would a straitjacket for an arse look like?

Lee-yoshi
20-02-2005, 10:23 PM
I dunno, Ria just moved out :P

Why are you sitting on my arse Kashima? 0_o Theres perfectly good bean bags next to my king-size leather sofa ;)

Ria
20-02-2005, 10:27 PM

Why are you sitting on my arse Kashima? 0_o Theres perfectly good bean bags next to my king-size leather sofa ;)

I'll move back in when I'm hyper ;)

Feline Witch
20-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Chocolate Cheesecake, one of my most troublesome children. Why, she even got bored with my magical nanny suitcase of delights! I had to club her unconcious with it to get her to sleep at night.

DarkMagician
20-02-2005, 10:50 PM

*Sees Kashima sitting on Lee-Yoshi's arse. Starts to shout ooer, but sees Kashima glare at him*

*Teleports out of house for a minute. Teleports back again, holding Ria by the neck.*

NO ESCAPE!

Feline Witch
20-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Behave DM, or you I won't read you a story.

DarkMagician
20-02-2005, 11:04 PM
*Still holding Ria*

No chance! Hey, Neko look! I found a new way of getting to sleep. Notice, I still hold Ria. Now, watch as I pull a hair out...

*Pulls hair out, and releases grip*

*Ria spins round, and karate kicks DarkMagician in the head*

Feline Witch
20-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Pokes DM. I take it you don't want a story?

Chocolate Cheesecake, turn the taps off and brush your teeth!

Whacks her unconcious with the magic nanny bag. Tucks both DM and Ria in their teddy bear cots. Gives Ria her Kiyone plushie to cuddle.

Awww, they look like little angels when they are asleep!

Wipes away tear....

Lee-yoshi
20-02-2005, 11:15 PM
OI! GET YOUR ARSE BACK IN HERE!

Dont leave me mid-game multiplayer during Flow again or ill delete your character info, MUAHAHAHA! :@

Now stop crying, and get back in here :P

Grave_Guardian
20-02-2005, 11:18 PM
*Grave in the corner playing chess with the dog (don't ask) using his minions as peices.*

Grave: Checkmate. *Thinking: Dog is smarter they he looks.*

*Dog takes one the pieces(Minions) and starts chewing on it. Grave is rolling on the ground laughing at the misfortune of his minion.*
*Grave gets up looking at what is happening with the rest of them.*

Oh hell here we go again.

Ria
20-02-2005, 11:19 PM
Chocolate Cheesecake, one of my most troublesome children. Why, she even got bored with my magical nanny suitcase of delights! I had to club her unconcious with it to get her to sleep at night.

:S;

Huh... *looks at Kiyone plushie in her arms* ^o^!!!!!!!! *squeals* Kiyone plushie Kiyone plushie!

Kashima
21-02-2005, 12:15 AM
such a typo i meant sits down next to lees crazy arse ! :: looks to lee and moves to one of the beanbags:: hey whos on kitchen duty around here im hungry ?

Deadly Zero
21-02-2005, 06:02 AM
*Dog continues chewing on the little minions and then puts grave in checkmate*
Bark!!bark!!
Translation of barks:I win, and im hungry!!
*Dog grabs another minion and then heads into the kitchen to eat all the food in the fridge. after eating he goes over to ria and replaces the plushie with himself*
Bark..Bark...ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

DarkMagician
21-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Shall I say it?

*Starts chanting loudly*

ZERO LIKES RIA! ZEERO LIIKES RIIIAAA!!!

Ria
21-02-2005, 11:05 AM
*Dog continues chewing on the little minions and then puts grave in checkmate*
Bark!!bark!!
Translation of barks:I win, and im hungry!!
*Dog grabs another minion and then heads into the kitchen to eat all the food in the fridge. after eating he goes over to ria and replaces the plushie with himself*
Bark..Bark...ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Hmmmmbleh.. *cuddles the doggy thinking it's her plushie* .... ? *looks down* EWW PERVERT!! *thriows doggy across the room*

DarkMagician
21-02-2005, 11:06 AM
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! I did not see THAT coming! I bet he didn't either!

*Watches dog hit the wall hard, and go out cold*

Awww...she doesn't love zero...

Deadly Zero
21-02-2005, 02:18 PM
lol bark bark bark translation:
I take it your not a dog person.
*then the dogs owner walks in and notices the dog laying on the ground. Then the owner (Deadly Zero) says*
"Who did this to my dog!!!
*He then puts everyone against the wall and glues them there then he starts investigateing everyone*
ok who did it?!?! huh huh speak up!!
*Dog gets up and heads to ria*
Oh it was you *then DZ does the most horrible thing to Ria anyone could do which is taking away her kiyone plushie and ripping it to shreds and then letting the dog chew up the rest.*
BWHAHWWHAHABAHWHA

DarkMagician
21-02-2005, 02:20 PM
*darkmagician unsitkcs himself, an walks out of the house*

Ria
21-02-2005, 03:58 PM
lol bark bark bark translation:
I take it your not a dog person.
*then the dogs owner walks in and notices the dog laying on the ground. Then the owner (Deadly Zero) says*
"Who did this to my dog!!!
*He then puts everyone against the wall and glues them there then he starts investigateing everyone*
ok who did it?!?! huh huh speak up!!
*Dog gets up and heads to ria*
Oh it was you *then DZ does the most horrible thing to Ria anyone could do which is taking away her kiyone plushie and ripping it to shreds and then letting the dog chew up the rest.*
BWHAHWWHAHABAHWHA

Oh... *looks down at her plushie, now ripped to shreds* ........*sniff* ......... *gets a few tears rolling down her face*

YOU B***** GET HERE NOW! IM GONNA TEAR YOU APART!!! EEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAA!!!! *foams at the mouth* *summons energy sword* DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! *begins to swing around randomly*

Sesshomaru
21-02-2005, 04:02 PM
*gets arm sliced off by ria's energy sword* ahhhhhhhhh, what'd i do? *dog grabs arm and starts running away* huh!.......hey give that back. *chases after Zero's dog*

Kashima
21-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Oh... *looks down at her plushie, now ripped to shreds* ........*sniff* ......... *gets a few tears rolling down her face*

YOU B***** GET HERE NOW! IM GONNA TEAR YOU APART!!! EEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAA!!!! *foams at the mouth* *summons energy sword* DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! *begins to swing around randomly*

::grabs ria and tries to restrain her :: calm yourself we can buy you another off e-bay !

Ria
21-02-2005, 04:08 PM
::grabs ria and tries to restrain her :: calm yourself we can buy you another off e-bay !

*HISS* GET OFFFF MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *kicks frantically* I want my evil Kiyone plushie!!!!!!!!!!! <_< *BITES Kashima*

Kashima
21-02-2005, 04:20 PM
*HISS* GET OFFFF MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *kicks frantically* I want my evil Kiyone plushie!!!!!!!!!!! <_< *BITES Kashima*

OOW DAMNIT THAT HURT ! :: tries to keep my self away from her mouth :: ill let you go when you calm down and watch the biting lest someone like dm get the wrong idea about this !

Feline Witch
21-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Poor Ria, here, let me fix the Kiyone Plushie. Sews her up. Now remember, don't say "My bloody Dolly" three times or she rip cut someone in half. Your poor grandpa found that out the hard way....

Kashima
21-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Poor Ria, here, let me fix the Kiyone Plushie. Sews her up. Now remember, don't say "My bloody Dolly" three times or she rip cut someone in half. Your poor grandpa found that out the hard way....

forget Ria helped me ive been attacked in two different threads now im pretty sure im bleeding and i might have rabies for that dog demon sessho !

Shadamoo
21-02-2005, 07:20 PM
sure hope that guy has insurance....No, but I have sellotape!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ *sellotapes balls back on* Last time I counsel a dog! *puts ball guard on*

Judgment
21-02-2005, 08:07 PM
O.o *sets fire to DZ*

decswxaqz
21-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Now now children. Less of the fighting.
*pokes people* ^^

Grave_Guardian
21-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Ah you miss a lot when you are not on right from the start.

*Grave thinks how did the dog put me checkmate when I already did and then he grabbed the minion out of anger?*
*Looks over at Ria and them. Grabs a minion and dresses him up as a Kiyone Plushie and Ria can barly tell the difference."

There I hate wining. *Turns and takes scythe from dressed up minion when Ria is not looking. Walks over to Lee's barn.*
There a quite corner I can move to to get away form this damn insanity?

I still think DARKMATTER is the sexually frustatred mother. :P

Ria
21-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Ah you miss a lot when you are not on right from the start.

*Grave thinks how did the dog put me checkmate when I already did and then he grabbed the minion out of anger?*
*Looks over at Ria and them. Grabs a minion and dresses him up as a Kiyone Plushie and Ria can barly tell the difference."

There I hate wining. *Turns and takes scythe from dressed up minion when Ria is not looking. Walks over to Lee's barn.*
There a quite corner I can move to to get away form this damn insanity?

I still think DARKMATTER is the sexually frustatred mother. :P

TWO KIYONE PLUSHIES!! *snuggle!!!!*

Deadly Zero
22-02-2005, 12:35 AM
*The dog then grabs both of the plushies and rips them to shreds and then eats them. The dog then goes over to Ria and pees all over her feet.*
BARK BARK BARK BARK!!1 Translation: Take that you mean human!!!!!

*DZ then looks at the crazed Ria and sees she is foaming at the mouth*
uhh oh bad move dog now shes really pissed. Wait i got an idea!!
*DZ then grabs Ria sits her in a chair and ducktapes her to the chair. Then DZ knocks Ria out cold*
There that should do it.....for now..

Judgment
22-02-2005, 12:41 AM
*Prods Ria with a stick.....a very very very very long stick*

Vincent Rayne
22-02-2005, 12:43 AM
neighbor vincent starts selling tickets to watch the crazy family next door through his windows...

haha

Deadly Zero
22-02-2005, 01:16 AM
*DZ's mag then casts a pilla on the neighbors houses causing them all to crumble and fall*
Hahahahahah our family isnt crazy. This is just our way of showing love.
*Then DZ strikes Ria across the head with Judgment knocking him out cold beside her*

Wait wrong person i meant to grab DM and slam him against her...oh well thats two asleep just a few more to go!! :P

Grave_Guardian
22-02-2005, 02:09 AM
*Grave walks in and casts Resta on Ria and DM. DM then castrates the dog and for fun DZ.*

That will leave a mark. :P *Grave goes back to his corner and continues to listen.*

Kashima
22-02-2005, 03:04 AM
::runs off to hide with lee yoshi :: help you now seem sane compared to everyone else !

Ria
22-02-2005, 11:12 AM
(Oh my god will you lot stop deciding my character's fate! Maybe I'm just a serious RPG'er...*shakes head*)

*deep breath* Oooookay doogie ^_^;

Ria flexes her arms outward to the back emitting a violent hiss as she does. Her clothes shred away are replaced with a tigh black fitting costume, emboided with red spike pattens. Both eyes loose the soft light they once held, replaced by an insane glare which focus on the doggy. Both finger tips shake a little as sharp boney claws flex out. In both claws she summons an energy sword.

Here... doggy doggy....

Lee-yoshi
22-02-2005, 11:16 AM
::runs off to hide with lee yoshi :: help you now seem sane compared to everyone else !
*GASP* PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER?! :O

Oh, sorry what were you saying? *Listens*

Me... sensible?! TO?!;>(s

*Implodes*

Grave_Guardian
22-02-2005, 01:39 PM
*Grave turs to see Lees buring body on the ground, then looks up at Kashima who has a worried look on his face.*

Come on man leave Lee alone. Alough that is kinda cool though.

masterofchaos
22-02-2005, 04:53 PM
I'm the weird next door neighbor kid, you think as me as family, and im the kid in love with ria she is so mean to people ,but so cute. :) :D ;) j/k j/k sorry ria couldn't resist.

Grave_Guardian
22-02-2005, 05:11 PM
*Grave takes a quik glance over to the neibers house and sees masterofchaos spying in the window over to Rias room. Grave laughs as he castes a small Dark lighing spell hitting masterofchaos square in the face knocking over.*

Pervert. If you are going to spy do it right. :P

Deadly Zero
22-02-2005, 05:54 PM
*DZ then rewinds time to before him and the dog got castrated and then shoves Grave into a box and ships him to antarctica*
that should do it *Says DZ as he hands ria a box of kiyone plushies to say he is sorry*

Grave_Guardian
22-02-2005, 06:06 PM
*Grave gets out of box in Antarctica.* Fool i am dead i feel no cold, plus it quiet here. *Pulls out his CD player and a book continues what he was doing.*

DZ? How can revers time?

Kashima
22-02-2005, 06:35 PM
errr ummm ::goes off to the attic where no one will find me :: ;)

Feline Witch
22-02-2005, 08:15 PM
I think I should transform too. That way I can keep an eye on all of you.

FW'S body glows, and a sparkling ring appears around him. From the ring rise a swarm of angel feathers. This flow around FW and start to settle on his shoulder blades. There is a flash of light and FW has sprouted a pair of shining angel wings.

He then flies around the room, and with lighting speed:

Makes all the beds
Makes packed lunches for everyone
Gives the dog a poodle in heat
Fixes the kiyone plushie
Reads everyone a story
Picks up all the toys of the floor

Grave_Guardian
22-02-2005, 08:28 PM
*Grave gets back from the Artic, upon spying Feline.*

Ahh an angle!!!!!!

*Dissapears back to Artic." Mabye he won't find me here.

Kashima
22-02-2005, 08:31 PM

FW'S body glows, and a sparkling ring appears around him. From the ring rise a swarm of angel feathers. This flow around FW and start to settle on his shoulder blades. There is a flash of light and FW has sprouted a pair of shining angel wings.

Makes all the beds
Fixes the kiyone plushie
Reads everyone a story

wow will you adopt me in real life !? :D

flickynick
22-02-2005, 08:35 PM
During my art class people say i have tereats, even my art teacher, i get so aggravated, and my friends think its really funny.

So ill be called flick

flick has joined the party

Deadly Zero
22-02-2005, 11:19 PM
*DZ then packs his bags and heads out the door*
Hmm this will be one of my last posts as i will proably stop coming to this website...Too many bad things are happening to me. I lost my puppy Oso im failing in school and family trouble. ill proably go and move in with Keliann because her mom said if i needed to stay there she'd let me... but first i need money to get to california :'(

Sd28
22-02-2005, 11:48 PM
okay me if i sit in this corner and close my eyes no one can see me

Judgment
23-02-2005, 12:39 AM

Makes all the beds
Fixes the kiyone plushie
Reads everyone a story

O.O *bows to FW then eats packed lunch*

Kashima
23-02-2005, 01:03 AM
*DZ then packs his bags and heads out the door*
Hmm this will be one of my last posts as i will proably stop coming to this website...Too many bad things are happening to me. I lost my puppy Oso im failing in school and family trouble. ill proably go and move in with Keliann because her mom said if i needed to stay there she'd let me... but first i need money to get to california :'(

completely off topic to the fun at hand youre leaving dz? that sucks. Well anyway i wish you the best of luck where ever you go

Deadly Zero
23-02-2005, 01:21 AM
im not leaving yet i have yet to decide if i should.
*The dog then gets to work on the poodle and instanly nine puppies appear and start running around and trippong over eachother*

Grave_Guardian
23-02-2005, 01:54 AM
*Grave pipes back in. Ties a leash around the dog and DZ.* There now neither of you are leaving. *Looks over at puupies who are now chewing on what is left of Graves minions.* Oh hell now again. *Runs off to get more.*

Off Topic: DZ do not leave until your story is finished at the least. Actually I will not allow it, you cannot leave.

masterofchaos
23-02-2005, 02:21 AM
Grave guardian how bout coming over and spieing on ria with me she doing something really sexy........ I mean the way she uses that remote is so cute and sexy. :) ;)

Deadly Zero
23-02-2005, 04:21 AM
im not leaving til i finish my fanfic. i have calmed down a bit and im leaning toward staying. :P

*DZ then takes off the leash and takes it off the dog too*
Now go make more puppies you two!!
*Then DZ sees grave bring more minions and sees him put them down near the sleeping puppies*
you might wanna move em.
*then the pups wake up and start chewing on the minions again then start running around everyones feet*
oh hell we need to do something about the dogs.

ShadowTrickster
23-02-2005, 04:38 AM
*ShadowTrickster comes in, takes out his overly large sword collection and stares at them* "O.o the last survivor.........."

Deadly Zero
23-02-2005, 04:46 AM
*then all the pups go over to shadowtrickster's sword collection and pee on them*
bark squeal bark translation: This is our turf!!

ShadowTrickster
23-02-2005, 04:52 AM
*Shadow Trickster then uses a spell to clean off his swords, and takes his last survivor and slays the remaining dogs*

"Heh, pee on my stuff will you.........Dz your next."

*Shadow Trickster's eyes glow red with anger and darkness, and then grabs the last survivor in one hand, and the dragon slayer in the other, and chops Dz in half*

"Sliced Deadly Zero anyone?"

Judgment
23-02-2005, 06:30 AM
Laugh at his corpse?

flickynick
23-02-2005, 08:42 AM
*pulls in sofa and opens a can of coke*

*stares pondering what the hell is happening*

*takes a slice of pizza*

Grave_Guardian
23-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Grave guardian how bout coming over and spieing on ria with me she doing something really sexy........ I mean the way she uses that remote is so cute and sexy. :) ;)

Eh? If you put someones name put it properly Grave_Guardian, or Grave, or G_G will work. This is for anyone out of respect.

As for what you have writen down, well now yor just getting plain creepy, and for me to be creeped out is hard to do. *Grave pulls out scythe and walks away form masterofchaos.* You stay there I am going over here. :S

Kashima
23-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Eh? If you put someones name put it properly Grave_Guardian, or Grave, or G_G will work. This is for anyone out of respect.

As for what you have writen down, well now yor just getting plain creepy, and for me to be creeped out is hard to do. *Grave pulls out scythe and walks away form masterofchaos.* You stay there I am going over here. :S

::Walks over to grave :: care for a game of chess with the minions?

DARKMATTER
23-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Chess, youve got to be kidden me....... :P . More like crib for him lol.

masterofchaos
23-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Heyim sorry G_G for mispelling well ill just go over and turn off all the lights and you can see me glow dang radiation my mom was always warning me about rolling around it. creepy is fun you should know that and being the master of chaos creepey is part of the job and creating chaos, starting chaos, that sorda thing.

Grave_Guardian
23-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Chess, youve got to be kidden me....... :P . More like crib for him lol.
Ah I see the sexually frustrated mother has finally showed up :P (zinged again man :P ) Alright so I never have been good at chess what the hell does that matter? I may not be good at it but I still enjoy playing. Kashima I will take you up on the offer once I kill the dogs for eating them again.

Heyim sorry G_G for mispelling well ill just go over and turn off all the lights and you can see me glow dang radiation my mom was always warning me about rolling around it. creepy is fun you should know that and being the master of chaos creepey is part of the job and creating chaos, starting chaos, that sorda thing.

As for you. No prob. Yes I now creepy :alien: :cyclops: :evolved: :robot: :ogre: . And your mom is right stop rolling the radioactive slug, you may get hurt.

tomnash
23-02-2005, 05:38 PM
i teleport back from uni where i have been kicked out for cutting off the headteachers penis and then setting his house on fire

my excuse was ................... he told me to stop running on the corridor

*shakes head and mumbles about how crazy this house still is*

Sd28
23-02-2005, 06:01 PM
*ShadowTrickster comes in, takes out his overly large sword collection and stares at them* "O.o the last survivor.........."

man swords suck guns is where its at

*shines my nug 2099*

* gets out x buster and starts to mod it *

Feline Witch
23-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Forget swords!

You have to understand the awesome power of the chakram.

Starts using it to cut the cheescake for dessert and the jehovah's witness for the main course.

Deadly Zero
23-02-2005, 06:42 PM
*DZ's body comes back together*
Oh this is it you have angered me!!
*Yells DZ as he becomes Iori*
this is what you deserve!!
*Iori then runs to shadow trickster's swords and breaks them all into tiny pieces and then hands them to grave's minions so they can defend themselves. Then Iori revives the puppies and the dog*
hahahahahahahah
*DZ then takes all the cheesecake for himself and the minions*

Grave_Guardian
23-02-2005, 06:48 PM
*Graves minons dissapear and reapear in another room.* Sorry DZ they can't have un, they thank you for the weapons though. They say that they are better then the tootpicks with curled tin on the end, can't think of why though?

Deadly Zero
23-02-2005, 07:00 PM
i dunno......
*DZ then begins playing PSO with lee and kashima*
time to get some more rares

flickynick
23-02-2005, 07:42 PM
*still bonders the thought of what went wrong*

*accepts the free cheesecake "it is free?"*

Feline Witch
23-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Finish your Jehovah's Witness, then you can have dessert.

ShadowTrickster
23-02-2005, 10:14 PM
*Shadow Trickster then takes Sd28's nug 2099 and starts to blast away wildly, and ends up breaking the TV*

"....................He did it!"

*Shadow Trickster then points in the direction of Sd28*

Deadly Zero
24-02-2005, 03:07 AM
*DZ, lee, and kashima then turn to shadow trickster and stare at him with blood red eyes*
ATTACK!!!!!
*Shadow Trickster then gets jumped on by all three at the same time and Grave's minions join the battle and start poking him with their miniature last suvivors*
hahahahah

ShadowTrickster
24-02-2005, 03:39 AM
*Shadow Trickster then pipes out of the room before they jump on 'em*

*He thens summons the most powerfull monster in the entire universe, the one thing everyone in the house feared.......He has summoned a more evil, a more gigantic, a more powerfull and evolved Dark Falz*

" Ha, my first prototype is completed, wait and see whats in store for the rest of you........."

*He then mumbles something about Jenova.....*

Ria
24-02-2005, 10:45 AM
(sorry people, net was down for days..)

*looks at the box of Kiyone plushies* :O !!!!!!!! liek omg! *runs up to doggy and squeezes him tight* SANKYU!

Sd28
24-02-2005, 12:00 PM
* shoots the plushies *

* and satalite beams jenova *

* goes back to modding x buster*

hey wheres we nug?

Ria
24-02-2005, 12:32 PM
* shoots the plushies *

* and satalite beams jenova *

* goes back to modding x buster*

hey wheres we nug?

(omg you are a terrible RP'er :( )

*ignores that!*

Judgment
24-02-2005, 01:14 PM
*Tries to decipher Sd28's post*...................*Fails*

Kashima
24-02-2005, 02:16 PM
(omg you are a terrible RP'er :( )

*ignores that!*

::looks to ria and sighs rubbing at his temples :: kindness my lady kindness perhaps one of us could offer tutorials?

flickynick
24-02-2005, 02:56 PM
*Tries to decipher Sd28's post*...................*Fails*
*tries to decipher every post*...................*Fails*

*opens up another can of coke and brings another sofa*

ShadowTrickster
24-02-2005, 06:07 PM
"Saltelite beams jenova? Are you MAD?????You cannot kill my ultimate creation!!!!"

*looks at kashima who is suddenly knocked out by Sd28's bad writing, along with a few others*

"well.....at least we know his most powerful weapon.........bad grammer"

Sd28
24-02-2005, 07:11 PM
"Saltelite beams jenova? Are you MAD?????You cannot kill my ultimate creation!!!!"

*looks at kashima who is suddenly knocked out by Sd28's bad writing, along with a few others*

"well.....at least we know his most powerful weapon.........bad grammer"

well excuse me for not being mister perfect

know one said any thing before and then out of the blue it is impossible to read what I write .

oh and by the way I condem you all to hell.

so can you understand this or do I have to start using block capitals and 3 spaces per word and sentence may be even 24 pt and no im not being sarcastic.

This is to every one by the way so dont think im picking on you shad.

DarkMagician
24-02-2005, 10:23 PM
well excuse me for not being mister perfect

oh and by the way I condem you all to hell.

so can you understand this or do I have to start using block capitals and 3 spaces per word and sentence may be even 24 pt and no im not being sarcastic.

Don't throw a fit! You're acting like a baby!

Christ, I see their points too. Personally, I believe only a dyslexic could decipher some of the above posts by you.

Just be more careful! And if you are, sarcastic to every other member like that again, you won't just be mocked by me publicly again.

---DarkMagician, Master Literate.

By the way, I decided to return to the house/thread, as I think I can nearly see blue skies in my...situation.

I walk in the door, and see the dog getting squezzed to death by Ria. A pile of plushie nearby.

"...I won't ask" I mumble, as I teleport to where Lee-Yoshi is playing PSO.

As he takes a minute break to have a whiz, I delete his characters, and hide, waiting for the reaction.

Lee-yoshi
24-02-2005, 10:33 PM
...hmm, who deleted DarkMagicians characters while i was levelling them up for him while he was gone 0_o .Ah well, may aswell continue my games ^_^

Sd28
24-02-2005, 10:40 PM
Don't throw a fit! You're acting like a baby!

Christ, I see their points too. Personally, I believe only a dyslexic could decipher some of the above posts by you.

Just be more careful! And if you are, sarcastic to every other member like that again, you won't just be mocked by me publicly again.

---DarkMagician, Master Literate.

By the way, I decided to return to the house/thread, as I think I can nearly see blue skies in my...situation.

I walk in the door, and see the dog getting squezzed to death by Ria. A pile of plushie nearby.

"...I won't ask" I mumble, as I teleport to where Lee-Yoshi is playing PSO.

As he takes a minute break to have a whiz, I delete his characters, and hide, waiting for the reaction.

I hate you so much right now.

but i do see now i have to slow down when i type i tend to forget stuff so sorry .

Here have some pie.

DarkMagician
24-02-2005, 10:40 PM
*Thinks to self* Ohhh...Kuso!

*walks out of cover, and kicks Lee-Yoshi in the back of the head for fun, knocking him over*

*As he tries to get up again, DarkMagician forces LSD into Lee's mouth*

DarkMagician
24-02-2005, 10:41 PM
I hate you so much right now.

but i do see now i have to slow down when i type i tend to forget stuff so sorry .

Here have some pie.

You hate me? That makes...six now?

Truthfully, I only cared about one of those six. I am...neutral to you. Hate me if you will. I care not.

I just don't like such untidy grammar...It messes my head up.

Sd28
24-02-2005, 10:43 PM
"ha ha your characters got deleted"

Lee-yoshi
24-02-2005, 11:10 PM
*Spits out LSD all over the floor*

WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME?! I WAS DOING SOMETHING NICE AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WENT ALL EVIL, SO DONT GO BITCHING TO ME WHEN... ooh, was that LSD??!!

*Starts licking carpet*

Sd28
24-02-2005, 11:20 PM
You hate me? That makes...six now?

Truthfully, I only cared about one of those six. I am...neutral to you. Hate me if you will. I care not.

I just don't like such untidy grammar...It messes my head up.

oh by the way if it was kashima i pointed out the we were cool because she was nice about it and since when did people start taking what i say seriously.

peace easy man

DarkMagician
24-02-2005, 11:23 PM
*Looks on in fascination at the sight*

*Walks off, and idea strikes him*

*Proceeds to tie down Kashima, Ria and Grave, and get them completely off their tits on LSD, alcahol, and paint-stripper*

Sd28
24-02-2005, 11:34 PM
*Looks on in fascination at the sight*

*Walks off, and idea strikes him*

*Proceeds to tie down Kashima, Ria and Grave, and get them completely off their tits on LSD, alcahol, and paint-stripper*

huh what do u mean

Grave_Guardian
24-02-2005, 11:37 PM
DZ quite using my minions damn it.

*DM forces all the stuff down Graves throat, it then continues to fall on the floor.* I am mostly skeleton under this cloak remember? Food falls through me, ha ha. *Graves minions cut the ropes. Grave looks at DM.* Do what you will with them though, I can always get more later. *Minions start to run away.*

DarkMagician
24-02-2005, 11:50 PM
No thanks! Think I'll just watch the two I got.

*See Kashima eating his own hand, and Ria trying to snog her Kiyone plushies one-by-one*

Ewww.... Cool, in a sick sense... Where's my camera?

ShadowTrickster
25-02-2005, 12:20 AM
*Shadow Trickster then stares at Sd28 with bloodshot eyes, soon after Sd28 spontaniously conbusts*

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on f***ing fire!!!!!"

*Everyone then takes one look at him and start laughing*

"Hahahahahah........kool.......flaming human for lunch anyone?"

Sd28
25-02-2005, 12:35 AM
It burns mummy help it burns.

huum.... hey i wonder what will happen when the fire reaches all the ammo on me not to mention all the nukes bombs grenades i have in my room.

oh crap

ShadowTrickster
25-02-2005, 01:01 AM
"We could could just pipe out and leave you here........hmm.....yes, that would sufice.....bye!"

*Everyone except Sd28 telepipe out to somehwhere, and then the next day in the news they hear about some crazed psycho who destroyed an entire town.*

"Well......we all knew he would make it somewhere in the news someday"

Kashima
25-02-2005, 01:08 AM
sd im a guy dude, the only female i know who has posted on this thread is ria

Deadly Zero
25-02-2005, 02:31 AM
Sorry grave its just they make really good drinks and i pay them more than you :P
but here you go *DZ gives grave back his minions*
oh the doggie!! *DZ then runs toward ria and tries to pry her off the dog so it can breathe*
dont hug so hard ria. :P
*DZ then walks off into the distance to fight some enemies*
hahah im bored....

Sd28
25-02-2005, 11:40 AM
sd im a guy dude, the only female i know who has posted on this thread is ria

offtopic
Sorry my bad.

on topic
"Thank you god for inventing scape dolls now i must head off to iraq for my next mission".

"Man i love my job oh and heres something to remember me by".

*Blows up rebuilt town with c4*

Grave_Guardian
25-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Thanks DZ. *Grave takes his minions and throughs them through the window, only to hear a lawn mower make a weard noice.* I am not even going to look. Mabye there is revuage from all this in the basement. *Grave runs down to the basement. A yell is heard. Then the hacking as slaching noices beging, Grave floats back up the stairs.* Whoever was breeding the Rapies down the basement, you are missing about three now, sorry.

Kashima
25-02-2005, 05:41 PM
heres a thought since most of us post pretty regularly why dont we start a legitimate rp ?

ShadowTrickster
25-02-2005, 06:19 PM
"works for me, kool our own...."

*I then trip down the stairs in the dark basment*

"Damn rappies!!!"

Sd28
25-02-2005, 08:26 PM
i dont mind

Deadly Zero
26-02-2005, 01:11 AM
*Dz comes back into the house with 4 wild hildetorrs on leashes and then takes them to the basement*
lets see the rappies win agianst the torrs!!
just 2 bucks a ticket to enter the basement and watch this match!!

ShadowTrickster
26-02-2005, 03:19 PM
"Here's two bucks, and here's twenty on the rapies.......they better win this...."

Shadamoo
26-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Woo! Like bull terrier fighting, except with chickens and wierdos! *prepares Demo Comet to fend off Torrs*

Deadly Zero
26-02-2005, 07:55 PM
ok the fight will begin shortly. Its the torrs against the rappies what we might see here tonight can be amazing. so come all!!
*Meanwhile the dog gets up and walks toward grave's mowed over minons and starts to chew on them. The torrs were angrily punching the wall that confined them while the rappies were eating and sleeping*

Shadamoo
26-02-2005, 08:29 PM
I reckon if the rappies eat enough, they could get really fat, and have great defenses against the evil that is Torr!

Deadly Zero
26-02-2005, 08:40 PM
yes that is true but we have one torr who has updated weaponry attached to him. he wont know how to use it much though unless he is a quick learner.
ok about an hour to the start of the match!!! lets go we need more people for viewing the fight. (and i need a new car too)

Grave_Guardian
27-02-2005, 01:24 AM
*A lound explostion is heard form the back yard, everyone runs to look out to see Grave standig with a dit of smoke coming of his cloak.*

Oh just great who the hell put the landmines in the yard.
*Another explotion is heard, everyone looks.*

It's only a minion its cool. Heres 20 DZ I'm in on the Rappies. And no I didn;t feed them any steroids... *Runs to the basement.*

ShadowTrickster
27-02-2005, 01:50 AM
*About an hour later only a few have shown up*

DZ then says," Let the games begin!!" *cough*its fixed*cough*

"I'll just pretend i didnt hear that.....Go rapies!!! Sweet!!! One of the rapies just pecked off a torrs' ****......thats gotta hurt..." :cool:

Deadly Zero
27-02-2005, 03:42 AM
*Then the torrs all line up and cast a megid on the rappies making a few of them fall dead*
RAAAA!!*Screams the crowd as the rappies get up and kill three torrs*
oh one torr left and hes the steongest!!
*Then the fourth torr is released and everyone sees his new weapons system guns, katana, and guilty lights, and his armor.*
woo this one will be a tough win for the rappies...cough...coughits...fixed....cough cough

Shadamoo
27-02-2005, 01:52 PM
The rappies should have Inferno Bazookas stuck to their beaks...slight advantage?

Side note ~ Have you ever seen a confused Rappy and a confused Hildelt take each other on? Funny as hell. I got a PD from the Hildelt that died as well!

Deadly Zero
27-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Yeah ive seen two confused rappies take on a torr that was also confused. it was funny as hell but some how the torr died.
*The torr then takes his guilty lights and fires at the fat rappies leaving a giant hole in him*
woo what a way to lose weight!!
*Then the torr takes out two katanas and swings around angrily slashing the head off two rappies*
ooooo thats gotta hurt
*Then the rappies come together and some crappy theme music starts playing. They unite and put all their strenght into a giant power ball and launch it at the torr and it hits but doesnt do much*
ohhhh that was pretty awesome. too bad it didnt do anyth...
*Then DZ is cutoff by the rappies because they are all jumping behind things and taking cover*
what are they doing???
*Then the power ball appears again and causes a giant explosion that kills the torr and blows up the house*
wow i wasnt expecting that....

ShadowTrickster
27-02-2005, 04:12 PM
'Sweet......Hey!!!!!My memory card was in there!!!!!!! I.....I....I lost My HUcast............."

*Shadow Trickster then takes out his dragon slayer and kills all of the rapies*

DZ then says," Well folks, looks like we got a new winner.......poor rapies...."

"Well......it may not be a memory card, but........40 bucks sounds nice to me :bandit: "

Deadly Zero
27-02-2005, 04:22 PM
yeah you could be the new mem card that has like a thousand or so blocks now.everyone we need a new house.....so what now??

Grave_Guardian
27-02-2005, 08:42 PM
*Grave drives up in the car, sees theres no house.*

Grave: Oh hell not again DZ, not again. *Pops the car into reverse and high tales it to the closest motel, and then takes it over.. forcefully.*

Grave: This will do until my minions can rebuild the house. I wounder if the landmines went up as well?

ShadowTrickster
27-02-2005, 08:48 PM
*Shadow Trickster then pipes out to the hotel*

"Hey Grave was up..."

*before he could finish grave disapeared*

"So.........hey wait......where'd you go???"

Deadly Zero
27-02-2005, 08:50 PM
*DZ takes his dog, his dogs mate and their 15 puppies and teleports to the hotel where Shadow Trickster is*
Hey whats up shadow?

DarkMagician
27-02-2005, 10:40 PM
A hotel? Stuff that! I cannot tolerate these SANE PEOPLE ANY LONGER!

*Creates a hut from magic power. Fully furnished with Arcane library, and Mystic Items*

*Enters. Places sign on door*

SIGN SAYS-

Practising magic. Enter for painful deaths galore! ---DarkMagician

ShadowTrickster
28-02-2005, 12:23 AM
"I think Im gonna go stay with DM......unless he TRIES to kill me...."

Grave_Guardian
28-02-2005, 12:50 AM
*Grave appears in a grave yard. All the gosts that were haunting the place stand in attention.*

Grave: In ain't much, but it will do. Now who is going to get..... moved first?

*All the ghosts dive into their graves. Grave walks over to one, reachs in grabs the ghost.*

Grave: Thanks for volenteering. *The ghost dissapears.*

Grave: Mabye no one will find me here.

Deadly Zero
28-02-2005, 01:29 AM
Ill stay at DM's place for now
*DZ then lets himself inside*

DarkMagician
28-02-2005, 08:54 AM
*D*DarkMagiican turns around*

NOT SO FAST ZERO! I activate a trap!

*A card appears in front of DZ*

COMPULSORY EVACUATION DEVICE! ACTIVATE NOW!

*Zero is blasted into the stratosphere*

Sd28
28-02-2005, 01:25 PM
"die you iraqie scum".

*think to self while gunning down sadams men*

i wonder what happen to those land mines i left in the garden .

oh well nothing i can do about it now.

*watches as shadow trickster lands on some soldiers killing them*

"hey shad whats up".

DarkMagician
28-02-2005, 01:27 PM
*Hears distant gunfire*

What is that I wonder? Ah well, it does not concern me. Now...back to plotting their doom...AGAIN, MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH!!!!

Jay
28-02-2005, 04:51 PM
i am Jason the 12 year old kid who spends all day and night on his computer or playing pso because no1 understands him.

Grave_Guardian
28-02-2005, 05:20 PM
Thats going to be farly hard Jay as there is no house left. And don't bother trying to get to the house it is sarounded in landmines.

*Grave hears the gunfire.*
Grave: There could be death over there! Better check it out. *Grabs his scythe and runs in the direction of the gunfire.*

Jay
28-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Thats going to be farly hard Jay as there is no house left. And don't bother trying to get to the house it is sarounded in landmines.

*Grave hears the gunfire.*
Grave: There could be death over there! Better check it out. *Grabs his scythe and runs in the direction of the gunfire.**buy's land mine detector* muhahahahahaha sadly gets shot.lol

DarkMagician
01-03-2005, 03:28 PM
*DarkMagician hears his dying screams, as he gets shot*

Heheheh....sucks to be you...AH! The spell nears compleion!

*Puls out a jar. the contents are swirling black and red*

With this portion that I stole from their souls, the greatest power this plane has known, shall be released and soon be shown. they shall all die terrible deaths, from this, creation of PURE DARKNESS!

HAAAAIII!!!

*Raises hands high into the air, as the jar bursts open*

*A terrible creature materialises in front of him, a woman with brown hair, and glaring red eyes steps forth. Her body covered in red armor, and flames*

GO, EVIL ONE! GO, AND SLAY ALL THAT YOU SEE!

*The woman teleports out*

AAHAHAHAHAAH!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHH!!!!

Deadly Zero
04-03-2005, 02:57 AM
*DZ then sees the dark and evil woman and slaps her and makes her cry*
SHAME ON YOU!! YOUR MOTHER DIDNT RAISE YOU FOR THIS!! NOW GO BACK AND DESTROY THE ONE WHO TRIED TO MAKE YOU DESTROY THINGS..
*Then the woman turns around and heads towards DM grabbing him by the ankle and pulling him off his feet.*
oh DM is getting owned by a girl!!

ShadowTrickster
04-03-2005, 03:23 AM
*Shadow trickster then sees the dark lady heading towaeds DM*

"Kool.......Dm's gonna get pwned by a girl with armor.........shouldn't some one help him?"

DarkMagician
04-03-2005, 12:02 PM
*Dangling by his ankle*

Damn! It has turned on me! No...too...strong...

*Attemtps to escape, fails*

Uggh...magic...being...drained...only one chance...

*Activates a trap. Switch. switcjhes DZ with himself.*

Getting...too...old for this...

*Colapses*

Grave_Guardian
04-03-2005, 03:04 PM
*Grave is stitting back with popcorn watching the action.*

Hey cool. You can do it! You can do it all night long.

Sd28
04-03-2005, 04:15 PM
* teleports in and sees dm about to be maulled *

"cool dm getting pwned by a girl"

*takes popcorn and a chair from sub space and sits down munching on the popcorn*

Teh EkwEE
05-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Teh EkwEE is the strange, light hearted cousin that loves video games, and fantasy. He also talks about himself in the third person.

Deadly Zero
05-03-2005, 03:13 AM
*Then DZ is switched with DM and sees the woman about to hit him*
Do you need another punishment?!!? Go to DM's room he is there waiting for you.
*Then the dark woman runs through the walls until she reaches DM. She stands over as he cowers back in fear*
hehehahaha DM is fixing to die. hahahah :P

Sd28
05-03-2005, 10:27 AM
"want some pop corn dz"

Deadly Zero
05-03-2005, 02:16 PM
sure ill have some pop corn *Says DZ as he takes a seat next to grave and sd28* This should be interesting...

Teh EkwEE
05-03-2005, 06:52 PM
*EkwEE walks ups stairs to see the things the woman is doing to DM* (@.@) I thought I'd might enjoy something like that, I aint' so sure now.

Ria
05-03-2005, 09:20 PM
*runs over Teh EkwEE squealing with her arms flailing about* MEEEMOOOMEEMMOOOO!!! *giggles high pitched as she begins to hop around the house* DOINK! Bwahaha!! XD

(Kiyone: Apologies, Ria has had too much sugar)

Grave_Guardian
06-03-2005, 01:07 AM
*Grave Fluxes into the room as well, grabs DM, and Fluxex them both out.*

Grave: Better? Here I have some Trimates, I don't need them, (literlly, they can't help what is already dead.)

Deadly Zero
06-03-2005, 04:53 AM
*DZ then rears back as he chokes on some smoke*
cough cough cough...How i get this weed??
*DZ then smiles weirdly and passes out on the ground*

Sesshomaru
06-03-2005, 06:23 AM
hello everybody.......huh!.....*looks around seeing everything up in smoke and flames*................alright....who in their right mind would try to blow up......DM.....where is he. I knew he'd try to kill everyone. *sits down beside a flaming barrel* well, I guess this could get interesting. heh heh heh

Deadly Zero
06-03-2005, 05:40 PM
*DZ then gets up off the ground and sees jis pant leg is on fire and puts it out* DM!!!! *DZ then runs toward DM and kicks him in the face for no reason and then asks for 10 dollars*

Sd28
06-03-2005, 09:00 PM
"ah man just when it was getting good"

*teleports back to iraq leaving behind a bag full of c4 and plutonium*

DarkMagician
06-03-2005, 10:36 PM
*Moves hand over to take trimates from Grave, then suddenly senses minions hiding in the packet*

*Glares at Grave. Grave looks confused, as DarkMagician punches his head off literally. DarkMagician teleports back again to DZ and the rest*

*Walks up to frothing at the mouth Ria. Sees broken sugar packets all over the area.*

Aiya...not again...

*Pulls out blowpipe*

Sorry Ria, but sugar and you DONT mix...

*Fires*

Ucck...sucked...forgot to blow...

*Collapses unconscious again*

Grave_Guardian
07-03-2005, 02:43 AM
*Graves body gets up and starts to feel for his head. Graves head is upside down.*

Ow that may leave a dent, or a hole. Ow well I needed a new head soon anyway, this ones getting old, and dented. I'm over here you..... wait I am the part with the ears.. sort of.

*Graves body picks up a minion and places it on his his neck. It moves Graves body of to his head, picks him up and starts spinning him like a basket ball.*

Ahh your going to pay for that you little bugger! If I could throw up I would be.

*Graves minion then put Graves head back on.*

Thats better. *Looks down, the minion looks like it wants a reward for getting him back toghether.* Oh, you want a reward eh? *Graves crushes him with the end of his scythe, then grabs the bag. Looks in and sees the rest of then eating the Trimates.* You little buggers olmost cost me my head..again. *He then places the bag on the ground the minions get out, and Grave calls the dogs. They run over eat the minoins. Grave makes sure his mask is still on properly and Fluxes away.*

Teh EkwEE
07-03-2005, 09:15 PM
Teh EkwEE watches his most beloved, disfunctional family home start to smoke. "Oh hell what did DM do now?" *Pulls pants on. Waves to the Lady in black* "C'ya!" :evil: :D

DarkMagician
09-03-2005, 06:59 PM
*DarkMagician regains conscioucsnee*

ugh...damn...head...neck...hurts..wha...? Oh yes! I remember!

*Leaps up*

Now...to finish them off!

*Proceeds to teleport back in front of Grave*

HAAAIIIYAAA!!!

*Karate-kicks Grave's skull off...literally*

Grave-dammit dm, stop doing that!

HARHARHAR!

Feline Witch
09-03-2005, 08:22 PM
YOU!!! WHY CAN NONE OF YOU EVER BEHAVE!!!

Grabs DM by the ear and hauls him to the corner. BEHAVE NOW!!! Or I shall throw you to the chamber of RADIOACTIVE NUNS!!! THEIR WIMPLES ARE CAPABLE OF BLOWING UP KITCHEN EXTENSIONS AND RUINING THE LINO!!!

Teh EkwEE
09-03-2005, 10:11 PM
0.0 *sits down and behaves* Meh sorry FW. I meant nothing by it.

DarkMagician
09-03-2005, 10:54 PM
Silly FW. You are no match for me.

FIIIGHT!!!

*Pulls out Club of Laconium*

Grave_Guardian
10-03-2005, 12:24 AM
*Grave finds his head again, put it on and Fluxese back to the grave yard.*

Grave: Mabye I can find a bit of peace here, well for a while anyway. *Grabs his head and cracks his neck* Ah thats better.

DarkMagician
10-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Aiya! The coward fled! Well, I know how to get him back...

*Pulls back head, breathes in VERY deeply*

GRAAAAVE! GET BACK HERE, YOU MISERABLE COWARDLY PILE OF CR*P!!!!!

Grave_Guardian
10-03-2005, 11:43 PM
*Grave appears back in front of DM.*

Just a question before you take my head off.. again, what in the hell exactky did I do?

DarkMagician
11-03-2005, 08:34 AM
*chops Grave's head off with hand*

Oh...before I cut it off you said? Sorry...

What did you do? You are a member of this stupid family! I am going to kill you all for fun, mwuahahahahahaaha!

Deadly Zero
11-03-2005, 02:54 PM
*DZ appears behind DM and shoots him with two stun guns which makes DM go numb and fall to the ground then DZ shoots him with 10 tranquilizers*
That should be enough for him to be out at least 3 days..
*DZ then hands Grave his head*
here you go. hey do you think your minions can make a few drinks now??

Grave_Guardian
12-03-2005, 12:11 AM
No they can't you just stepped on them :P .

*Grave looks down to see DM getting back up.*

Grave: You may need something stronger. Oh ah DM, you are as well a part of this family then anyone, as you have one of the top post counts of all.

Deadly Zero
12-03-2005, 12:12 AM
DZ then attaches a giant magic draining machine to DM's arms and legs and begins to drain his power* this should do it...

Deadly Xero
12-03-2005, 08:09 PM
I would be the crzed father of the family.
'Deadly Xero then goes over to Dark Magician and takes the machine off of him' there you go

Kashima
12-03-2005, 08:38 PM
deadly xero you wouldnt happen to be related to deadly zero would you ? what with the similar names and king of fighters avatars and all

Deadly Xero
12-03-2005, 08:49 PM
deadly xero you wouldnt happen to be related to deadly zero would you ? what with the similar names and king of fighters avatars and all
uhh sadly i am related to him. Im his cousin in law but he doesnt think of me as a cousin but as a friend. Im tony by the way you know the person that said all the mean things using his name. i did it cuz he made me mad and i asked him his pass word and got on with it while he was out walking his dog before it went missing. by the way do you know how to delete your own account cuz if you do tell me cuz i dont want to use this name i wanna change it to something else

Teh EkwEE
14-03-2005, 07:40 PM
uhh sadly i am related to him. Im his cousin in law but he doesnt think of me as a cousin but as a friend. Im tony by the way you know the person that said all the mean things using his name. i did it cuz he made me mad and i asked him his pass word and got on with it while he was out walking his dog before it went missing. by the way do you know how to delete your own account cuz if you do tell me cuz i dont want to use this name i wanna change it to something else

SO YOU ARE REAL?! *BITCH SLAPS TONY, AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN.* That is for being a jackass on the fourms. *Bitch slaps again* That is for making light of what happened to my kittie, and for making me think DZ as an asshole. I told you before what you did would make enemies, and now you have one. :@ :@ :@ :@ <see the made faces? I'M NOT HAPPY!.

Kashima
14-03-2005, 08:15 PM
::tries to hold teh ekwee back :: calm down there ....where is one of the parental units for this damned house !?

Teh EkwEE
15-03-2005, 12:28 AM
*Keeps rage on a low simmmer* This is like a trailor. 2 parents, 872 children.

DarkMagician
15-03-2005, 03:21 PM
*Suddenly, the wall collapses. They turn. DarkMagician is sitting down, on the shoulders of a giant flaming warrior, weilding a giant burning sword*

Well noisterous brats...it has been fun... but now the game's over, and it's time for you to die...

KAELA MENSHA KHAINE! ATTACK THESE PUNY MORTALS!!!

*Khaine stabs DX with his sword, The Wailing Death, impaling him. DX is then flung far away, stone dead.*

I WALK INTO BATTLE...TO UNLEASH THE WAILING DEATH!

Deadly Zero
16-03-2005, 01:49 AM
*DZ then wakes up on the ground and sees the Dead tony (coughass holecough) and then sees DM* oh great not you again this time im gonna use the worse thing ever!!! Theres no greater wrath than a womans wrath!!
*DZ then calls all of DM's Ex girlfriends and tells them to come over*
oh DM might wanna run i told them that you called them easy to get etc.
*DM then sees the oncoming angered girls*
HAHAHA LOOK AT DM GO!!

DarkMagician
16-03-2005, 08:38 AM
BAKA! I never HAD, any girlfriends! AAAAHAAHAHAAHAHAH! Your ploy failed miserably!

*Megids the women running at him*

Deadly Zero
16-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Oh Dm the women have 100% percent resistances against everything including pain. good luck

DarkMagician
16-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Hmm...let's see... Khaine, against women? Oooh, that's hard...

Kashima
17-03-2005, 12:21 PM
::Presses a button on his controller and a cage drops down around the women before they get to dm ::

Teh EkwEE
17-03-2005, 08:00 PM
*Starts defiling DX's corpse* HAHAHAHAHAH! *Starts weilding Tony's arm, nunchuka style*

Feline Witch
20-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Aiya! The coward fled! Well, I know how to get him back...

*Pulls back head, breathes in VERY deeply*

GRAAAAVE! GET BACK HERE, YOU MISERABLE COWARDLY PILE OF CR*P!!!!!

You little pottymouth!!! You said a naughty word! You know what this means!!!! FW fishes around his bag and brings out a bottle of fairy liquid.
He then proceeds to wash out DM's mouth to a Tropical Freshness.

Next time I hear you say that word, Be careful!!! Taps a bottle of Summer Fruit Cleanser warningly.

Teh EkwEE
20-03-2005, 01:34 AM
You washed DM's mouth out with a douche???? 0.0

Feline Witch
20-03-2005, 01:36 AM
No, they are kinds of washing up liquid.

Teh EkwEE
20-03-2005, 01:38 AM
No, they are kinds of washing up liquid.

Yeah they are!

Deadly Zero
21-03-2005, 05:24 AM
*DZ then slumps to the ground as if feeling theres no reason to go on living*
im feel terribly depressed right now..... :|

Feline Witch
21-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Yeah they are!

Fairy liquid is a popular brand of washing up liquid in Britain. So Teh, there is no need to be jealous!

ShadowTrickster
22-03-2005, 03:50 PM
(I hate leaving this place for a month.....any way im back...anyone who cares)...I dont suppose someone could tell me what happened since i left?

Deadly Xero
26-03-2005, 04:00 AM
*Kicks Teh Ekwee in the nuts and then regenrates every part of his body that had been torn off.*
Two things you F**ked up on
1 messing with me
2 Thinking you can take me alone
*DX then continues kicking teh ekwee*

Teh EkwEE
26-03-2005, 05:58 AM
You poor FOOL! I am a STAFF MEMBER! Mwhahahahahah......Now where was I.....*cough* ..........*rips Tony's arm off, once again, uses his arm as a personal bitch, nunchaka*.......Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edit: I love Ryohokie........

DarkMagician
26-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Who...and what...is Ryohokie?!

Deadly Zero
26-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Who...and what...is Ryohokie?!
Its DX'z avvy thingy and teh ekwee your harmless with your staff powers..
*DZ then hides behind DM* Youll have to take him first!!

DarkMagician
26-03-2005, 03:39 PM
*DZ then hides behind DM*

This is the stupidest action you could have taken child... I AM, DARKMAGICIAN! TE is nothing, before my ancient powers!

*Lifts DZ by the throat*

Use me as a shield human!!!

*Hurls him into Teh Ekwee*

GIBARTA!

*Freezes TE and DZ while they are in a pile on the floor*

RAFOIE!

*BLAM!*

Deadly Zero
26-03-2005, 04:03 PM
*DZ then walks outside* hey DM what youd do to my clone???
*DZ then rushes at DM and kicks him in the stomach while casting gibarta on his head.DZ then pulls out Zero's Z-Saber And slashes DM's arm up badly to where he cant use powerful magic.*
Haha serves you right.
*DZ then unfreezes his clone and Teh ekwee*

DarkMagician
26-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Do you remember what happened in my stories, when I had my arm cut?

WHY IS IT ALWAYS MY ARM???

Shade
26-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Decides after much meditation to float upstairs to just outside Lee's door...

*Thinks for a while*
*Psionically lifts GC and tv out of window and drops it*
*Psionically steals beanchair*
*Floats downstairs and throws chair at DM*

Teh EkwEE
27-03-2005, 12:39 AM
DM ice really hurts ya' know...?

DarkMagician
27-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Not so fast Shade. I activate a TRAP: SWITCH.

I can trade places with anyone I want...and I choose the Guardian of Graves.

*GG appears where DarkMagician was*

GG- What the?

*Looks up*

GG-.........

*WHACK*

Grave_Guardian
27-03-2005, 03:49 AM
*Bones shatter everywere. But Grave head is fine it just rolled a ways.*

Grave: Oh this isn't good.

*He starts to get his arm to move to his torso. He gets them together and then starts on the rest of his body.*

DarkMagician
27-03-2005, 09:50 AM
Next, I counterattack with the Compulsory Evacuation Device.

*A chair appears under Shade*

Shade-???

Say...GOODBYE.

*Shade is catapulted into the air at an astonishing velocity. He is lost from view, and a flash is seen in the air when he vanishes.*

Oohh... a Star..mwahaha.