PDA

View Full Version : I wont be on in awhile

Sesshomaru
09-02-2005, 06:19 PM
I probably won't be online for awhile, I have some classes that are indeed important for me. Physics, English, math, and coop. So I'll be trying to have fun completing the tasks for school while you people are happy enjoying the forums without me.

This is not a farewell post, but merely a post explaining my absence.

DarkMagician
09-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Alright, I'll let you go. If you don't come back, I'll kill you! Heheheh, so long!

Grave_Guardian
09-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Good luck Sess. I as well have English and math, but I am at the College level *looks at DARMATER :P :P * I know how u feel with them.

Sesshomaru
10-02-2005, 06:30 PM
ah!, only 2 people seem to care......blast.....the rest of you shalt in time remember my great name......ahahahahaha...........

by the way, the only course I'll seem to have some problems with is Physics. I have a Russian teacher who's difficult to understand. As long as i do my work in my other classes I'll do just fine.

DarkMagician
11-02-2005, 12:54 PM
...great when I mention it...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Dkgamer
11-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Well good luck, and a wise choice to have a break from the forums. That way you wont be distracted while studying. Its not a good thing to be distracetd while studying, i should know..............

Sesshomaru
11-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Well good luck, and a wise choice to have a break from the forums. That way you wont be distracted while studying. Its not a good thing to be distracetd while studying, i should know..............
thats the whole point of my leaving.......so with this one final post, I shall bid you all a grateful farewell for those of you that seem to care. As for the rest, have a great freakin day to you, and I hope God Smites you within the hour. :D

These forums will be missed.......bye for abit.

Sesshomaru

Judgment
11-02-2005, 08:05 PM
*Is smited by god* I was just late X_X