PDA

View Full Version : Best Drawer

Deadly Zero
08-02-2005, 05:11 AM
ok i was just wondering who you all think the best drawer is. most of my pics are here http://ragol.warcrafttavern.com/forums/showthread.php?p=98275#post98275
if you think someone can draw better lemme see one of their pics

Poo Fly
08-02-2005, 09:33 AM
you by far... for now...
:D

Shade
08-02-2005, 10:59 AM
I reckon it's you Poo Fly...

After all... your newest pic looks awesome!

(no offense Deadly Zero... you'r still better than me and most others...)

Poo Fly
08-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Thanks shade! but methinks i still have along way to go :D

Shade
08-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Not that far...
have you seen the new cartoons coming out...
most of them are worse than your pictures...
and the rest are on par...

Talex
08-02-2005, 11:50 AM
PF you are the best i Know
If anyone thinks otherwise, and you are welcome two, go to www.ghostshell.tk

Grave_Guardian
08-02-2005, 02:28 PM
*Grave looks over at the horizon* I see a flame war if this threard gets cared away. I am stuck, I cannot deside, everyone here who has draw are excellent drawers. Coudos to all.

Poo Fly
08-02-2005, 02:33 PM
i do not mind either way, if people think i'm good, then i'll keep it up, if people think i'm bad then i'll try harder to improve ;)

Hayami
08-02-2005, 03:47 PM
All i can say right now is that Deadly Zero is the best drawer in black/White and Poo Fly is the best drawer in colours! ^.^ w00t w00t!! And one more thing.. I vote for the two of you! not one! :D

Go poo zero! go poo zero! :P (i fused your names together KYUHUHUHUHUHU!!)

Kisanzi
08-02-2005, 08:00 PM
You're drawing skills are admirable Zero, but as far as people on the forums I like Judgment's artstyle the best. You have more detail, but I like the look of his a little more.

Now as for people I know, my sister is the best artist I've ever seen. She's been drawing since as long as I can remember and her skills are amazing now. Here's a link for anyone who's interested in seeing some of her drawings.

http://www.chaosink.net/arycolor.html

Deadly Zero
09-02-2005, 12:40 AM
yeah since i started this thread you all are gonna think im crzy but i like poo flies better than all mine and i plan to quit drawing for good in about a year or so (Maybe I wont) it depends on how everything works out for me

PSOFanatic124
09-02-2005, 01:45 AM
no offence Poo but all you poo followers shall parish!!!!!!!! DZ is the best!!! He shall not fall!!!!!!! Even though i have a banner from ghostshell.tk but its ok!!!

Poo Fly
09-02-2005, 09:16 AM
yeah since i started this thread you all are gonna think im crzy but i like poo flies better than all mine and i plan to quit drawing for goodThanks to Fanatic and Keliann i have decided to keep drawing

you l liked mine better than yours!? wow you are crazy :D

Judgment
09-02-2005, 03:08 PM
You're drawing skills are admirable Zero, but as far as people on the forums I like Judgment's artstyle the best. You have more detail, but I like the look of his a little more.

Woo thanks Kisanzi :D . I like PF's and i like DZ's i like PF's a lil more *Gets thwacked by DZ* X_X

Deadly Zero
09-02-2005, 09:25 PM
I dont care if you all like mine or not, its just i wanted to know everyones oponion. Couse in my thread Heres a pic of my HUnewearl everyone said i was the best and this and that. Becides my drawings maybe very detailed but like i said Poo fly's are better than mine

PSOFanatic124
09-02-2005, 09:37 PM
I admire you're lack of cockyness DZ but you shouldn't be so modest... to tell you the truth i draw exactly like poo and i find my drawings to be sickning..... sorry poo but its the truth DZ'S DRAWINGS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Deadly Zero
10-02-2005, 02:32 AM
I admire you're lack of cockyness DZ but you shouldn't be so modest... to tell you the truth i draw exactly like poo and i find my drawings to be sickning..... sorry poo but its the truth DZ'S DRAWINGS ARE THE BEST!!!!!
well we all feel that way about our drawings every now and then, but that means you got to do something youve never done before like making up all of your pictures off the top of your head like i do.
Thanks for your kind words too. :P

Feline Witch
12-02-2005, 01:43 AM
Well I think I am a rather good furry artist! :P

Oh, If I shrink my drawings to become attachments, they will look all blurry!

Will you guys tell me how to make them fit without squashing them down?

Deadly Zero
12-02-2005, 01:45 AM
email them to me at Ivan8812@Aol.com and i will see what i can do