PDA

View Full Version : How do you **** people off?

Feline Witch
07-02-2005, 09:32 PM
We all have our favourite ways of annoying people, and these are mine:

I try not to say things like blue and red. You know those weird names they give colours in house paint shops or clothing catolougues? That's right!
Pale blue Robin's egg
Brown Ostrich feather
White eggshell
You know, things like that! Really pisses people off! :P

Refer to myself in the third person. Yes, FW loves this!

Give people different names. Like for example, Jo is Jojo, Megan is Colette,
Lisa is Dreamer....and so on.

Sneaking up on people. I wait when people have their backs on me, and stand right behind them, and when they turn around....I'm right there! Heehee its a scream!!!!

Faulkie
07-02-2005, 10:06 PM
LMAO what a strange thread... *looks up* oh, FW made it, makes perfect sense!

I dunno if you can say piss off though...

Judgment
07-02-2005, 10:40 PM
Well i just speak whatever come to my mind which creates a huge amout of randomness comeing from me. Realy annoys peaople. Longest ive done it for was 30 min's of non stop babbling :D

DarkMagician
08-02-2005, 12:24 AM
As you no doubt know, I can irritate without actually meaning to....it is a gift!

But when I am angered... Well, people know! And they follow suit!

whiteninja
08-02-2005, 04:23 AM
i use logic to insist that i'm always right and i am :P

Deadly Zero
08-02-2005, 04:28 AM
i use logic to insist that i'm always right and i am :P
Me too :P and i also poke them relentlessly with my finger or a stick

Zer0
08-02-2005, 06:48 AM
Zer0 sometimes speaks in third person.... i mean i speak in 3rd person sometimes lol...
theres a person that liked me and spoke in 3rd person and annoys them... what annoys is how i never talk... (except on ragol.co.uk/forums but this is a place were i loose myself...) oh oh oh and when i am very silent and i say the most randomest things in the whole bigestest universe. one day my teacher was talking what is the dif. between pyrimid and miyan temples and she said what do you see in a mayan temple that you dont see in egypt pyrimid. ever one was silient and out of no where i say INDIANA JONES silently but everyone could hear. i dont know what came over me... :S

Faulkie
08-02-2005, 06:04 PM
I always say weird things at school... that only irritates the teachers though... :D

Sd28
08-02-2005, 10:50 PM
place your hand on some ones head it never fails too annoy

Zer0
09-02-2005, 01:12 AM
argggggggggg! u hate it when people do that! its sooo annoying! OMG i sit there and a boy cums up and either puts his arm aruond me or places his sweaty hands on my head >_< lol it get REALLY annoying after awile

Faulkie
09-02-2005, 11:23 PM
When people pull my hair out... GRRRR!! Heh.