PDA

View Full Version : Omg

Uber Ninja
02-02-2005, 10:50 PM
OMG!

*Dies*

(Now you be the detecctive!! What happened to Uber Ninja!?!)

Judgment
02-02-2005, 10:53 PM
*Prods you withstick* he died thats what happened *continues proding* ^^ Tis fun

masterofchaos
02-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Hey uber ninja we need more info please i think i know what happened.

Ria
02-02-2005, 10:57 PM
*shakes him a bit* I can't hear no broken bones... hehe this is fun *puts strings on him and makes him dance like a puppet*

Lee-yoshi
02-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Hmm... this puppet dancing seems almost to good to be true, so its obvious this was his previous profession, or indeed way of life.

What can we determine from this?

Well, its obvious that he was killed on a day he was performing at his best with little attention of what was happening around him. His method of death was either one of two of the following:

1) Big Man come along with scissors and detatch strings of life with cutting action.

or...

2) A squirrel was nibbling on a nut outside of the place where puppet ninja was performing. However, the nut sprung out of the squirrels hands, flew through the window into the theatre, bouncing around the room, and slicing the strings of life one by one.

Now, wheres my reward? 0_o

Deadly Zero
02-02-2005, 11:04 PM
*Bunnies go retrieve the body and take it to my lab to investigate it more*
* starts poking uber ninja to*
on second though ill poke him till i get bored then we investigate

Feline Witch
02-02-2005, 11:06 PM
The puppet is dressed to look like a rocky horror show transvestite.

It's a step to the left!
And a step to the right!

Ria
02-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Hmm... this puppet dancing seems almost to good to be true, so its obvious this was his previous profession, or indeed way of life.

What can we determine from this?

Well, its obvious that he was killed on a day he was performing at his best with little attention of what was happening around him. His method of death was either one of two of the following:

1) Big Man come along with scissors and detatch strings of life with cutting action.

or...

2) A squirrel was nibbling on a nut outside of the place where puppet ninja was performing. However, the nut sprung out of the squirrels hands, flew through the window into the theatre, bouncing around the room, and slicing the strings of life one by one.

Now, wheres my reward? 0_o

hmlbeh! This is the city my good man, no squirrel could be around here.

Deadly Zero
02-02-2005, 11:25 PM
*Dead eye miffy the rabbit starts chasing FW again, then starts to nibble on the dead body*

Lee-yoshi
02-02-2005, 11:34 PM
hmlbeh! This is the city my good man, no squirrel could be around here.
What kind of Ninja strikes in cities?!

Grave_Guardian
03-02-2005, 02:38 AM
I had nothing to do with it.

*Grave starts to slowly walk away. Turns and runs really fast. Lee sees Uber Ninja's soul on the end of his scythe.*

whiteninja
04-02-2005, 01:20 AM
megided in the back most likely

by me. what? oh i didn't say anything, you're just hearing stuff.

Lance813
04-02-2005, 01:47 AM
it was a suicide attempt...................but it didnt work hes still alive
u gotta poke him in the wrong spot
Ewwwwwwwwwww grossssssssssss
blive me it will wake him u un less hes...................GAY :P

Kisanzi
04-02-2005, 02:09 AM
*Lightly kicks the body* He is indeed dead. From the looks of it he was "Ninja-ing" all the way until the end. So I'll place the cause of death as overexhaustion due to excessive ninja antics. As for my inspection fee...*takes a couple Shuriken off the body*...these should just about cover it. *Runs off with an excited grin, ready to play with the newly acquired ninja toys.*

Deadly Zero
04-02-2005, 02:47 AM
*Iori then steals everything valuble from the dead body and runs off*
hahha more money for me!!!

Lance813
05-02-2005, 12:20 AM
he died thts wat happened

Judgment
05-02-2005, 12:25 AM
I say DM has something to do with this. Its a well know fact thar 99.99% of all deaths on Ragol.co.uk are in some way linked to DM