PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my new signature

Deadly Zero
27-01-2005, 03:30 AM
ok im getting bored of my signatures and want to change them and thus i have made one new one but im also putting a copyright on my old ones.
anyone caught violating my copyrighs shall be killed by my avatar!!BWAHAHAH
ok here are the new one you all just say which one you like better(My old ones or my new one)but i may be able to kepp a few of my old ones as long i dont pass 500 charcters

...You never dreamed you'd have to live
your life so guarded...
....They'll find a way to make you feel discarded

Im not afraid of tomorrow
Im only scared of myself
Feels like my insides are on fire
And I'm looking through the eyes of some one else
...Things have changed...

...You've become a complication...
..Can't make it through another day's humiliation

Deadly Zero
28-01-2005, 07:08 PM
cmon people i need to know if you like my new one or my old ones better

Kisanzi
28-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Ummmm...well here are my thoughts. That first sig sounds like a blatant song lyric and has a really cheesy ring to it. The second one makes you sound like you have a disease and doesn't do a very good job of reflecting a valid message. And the third is OK, but it still doesn't sound very good. As for the sig you have now, I think it has a great sound to it. Very poetic and it seems to hold a deeper meaning. And you can never go wrong quoting Iori.

Deadly Zero
28-01-2005, 07:27 PM
o well now that you mention it they do sound like that
well ill just keep the old ones untill somemore people let me know their opinions
ok i was playing some of SNES games (yes snes i still have all my games and the system works to plus i also have the emulator and roms stored on my computer to play when ever i want) and while i was playing tales of phantasia which is a really great game i was watching the intro thingy and i read this and considered it worthy of becoming part of my signature.
here it is

Tales of Phantasia:Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.
heres another on
Like all days the sun has set with darkness all around me.
Just one difference I see tonight.
The sun will not rise in the morning.