PDA

View Full Version : avatars!

bomber5000uk
15-01-2005, 05:55 PM
right iv been here on the forums for a while (ie a few years) and have only seen a few good avatars and some that move and i love to see em!
also i want to see all those little sayings and messages you have at your signiture some of them i can relate to so post here little annecdotes and veiws on life

(so far my perticular fav is orphens message and little does he know i understand what he means!)

ps: i want mods in on this too! :cool:

volkenconker
15-01-2005, 06:48 PM
yea i need a better one lol

Mini_Bert
15-01-2005, 06:56 PM
^
Shinn, from gundam SEED Destiny, reflecting on bad memories.

Screenshots of Shinn reflecting on bad memories, and an english translation of the opening song.
VVV

Judgment
15-01-2005, 07:04 PM
Meh mine just changes every week when i get bored of it

and the sig i change the quote every now and then.....and thgeres the pant thief ^^

Lee-yoshi
16-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Many great lines are from films you've maybe watched too much, or maybe situations you could see someone in!

Why did my mum have to come in when i was singing suck on my chocolate salty balls! *Looks Behind Him* :o

You always see great lines on peoples MSN Screen-names. Sometimes you just dont know how they come up with them, but make you laugh none-the-less! lol

Jrgsubzero
16-01-2005, 05:46 AM
MY avatar is cool..it reflects my name.

decswxaqz
16-01-2005, 08:34 PM
^^^
Everyone loves a dancing monkey
*dances*
...hey I'm not the monkey >_>

Kisanzi
16-01-2005, 09:04 PM
My avatar was Kazuma from the anime Scryed. (If you haven't seen it a like anime go watch it now!) His personality and views of life are very admirable and are close to my own. Now it's Wizard from Angelic layer. Why? Because he has tons of style, an incredible design and is an awesome fighter/character.

As for a signature I'm still trying to piece together something that I would be proud of in photoshop, but it's taking longer than expected. But when I finish it I'll be sure to let you know in this thread. For now savor a very enlightening perspective I heard about life.

Ria
16-01-2005, 09:38 PM
My avatar would be Kiyone Makibi from Tenchi Muyo! Incase you didn't notice I'm a huge fan of her. I need to get myself a sig :\

DarkMagician
16-01-2005, 09:43 PM

Bomber, are you referring to me, about Orphen's signature? Am I the evildooer?

Second, if you follow Lee-Yoshi's advice, you cannot go wrong. Irritatingly, I have yet to catch Lee-Yoshi out for doing anything wrong...but I shall find sdomething soon enough...no-one escapes my eyes...

Grave_Guardian
16-01-2005, 11:08 PM
I got mine from Google. Well decs (I think?? to lazy to check) found the site I tok it from. Currecntly looking for a better one and mabye one that moves. My sig, not much there.

Mirinee
16-01-2005, 11:48 PM
I put together this from screencaps of the anime .hack//SIGN.
http://www.geocities.com/l26_raichu/hackSIGN/meteor96.gif I liked that character, unlike everybody else who watched the series. She was really quite evil, haha. I don't use it because my real-life personality differs too much from hers.

As for the one I have right now, I took it from this site and altered it a little. I like him too, but I'm not at all like him either (impossible :P). I can't seem to find anyone I like who is like me. Yet :).

Many people on MSN use song lyrics. I wonder how the lyric-writers come up with them.

Vincent Rayne
17-01-2005, 12:00 AM
uhhhhhh...

hello...

can you say MARIO!!!

woooooooo hooooooooo...

bomber5000uk
17-01-2005, 12:05 PM
these are cool avatars any of u seen moving ones yet? :S

DarkMagician
17-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Bomber, I will be on for a very short time. I got new moving avvys, I shall upload them in a few days!

bomber5000uk
17-01-2005, 12:29 PM
cool as for messages heres one of the god ones!

#225 Today, 03:23 AM
SC-Deadly Zero
Shadow Council Deadly Zero's pet mag: Jehuty

Type: Kalki
Level: 24

Health: 97/583

Exp: 32%

*Iori still remains silent within the ball of light*
SOON ENOUGH YOU WILL SEE!

Many lives these two blades have protected,
As many as they have killed,
As i look into the blades reflection,
my blood covered lips speak no words.

XENOGEARS IS THE BEST PLAYSTATION GAME EVER MADE!!

Deadly Zero

DarkMagician
17-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Hmm...I have seen better...

bomber5000uk
17-01-2005, 12:33 PM
copy them for me then lol and load up any moving avs as i might be awarding a prize for the one with the best avy and message!

DarkMagician
17-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Oh really? And what, pray tell, IS, this prize?

Danny
21-01-2005, 05:20 PM
a lifetime supply of cheese crackers

Gotien
21-01-2005, 05:44 PM
None of the avatars that could move that I wanted would fit. So I just went with the obvious(If you dont know then someone will have to smack you)

I figured if anyone deserved the ridicule for using such a momentous figure, it'd be me. Also since (even though everyone TRIES to say this) I have several things in common with his character.

bomber5000uk
24-01-2005, 12:15 PM
hey ria howbout this

"if love is a fools game
make way for your jester"

Deadly Zero
24-01-2005, 06:01 PM
oh you like my avvy? ill upload them now and then email them to you, uhh wait whats your email? oh and if you want the website i use to get my avvy's its dragid.com i think

Deadly Zero
24-01-2005, 06:59 PM
None of the avatars that could move that I wanted would fit. So I just went with the obvious(If you dont know then someone will have to smack you)

I figured if anyone deserved the ridicule for using such a momentous figure, it'd be me. Also since (even though everyone TRIES to say this) I have several things in common with his character.
yeah same thing with mine, we are arch-rivals Iori V.S. Kyo

Uber Ninja
24-01-2005, 07:02 PM
Mine moves!! ^^ I had to size it down a ton and put the quality to -100(yes that's impossible) but it worked! In case you couldn't tell (that means everyone) It is a .gif of Ed from Full Metal Alchemist running from boomies! ^^

Deadly Zero
24-01-2005, 07:21 PM
hey if you want cool looking avatars like the ones i use Dragid.com has a bunch under buddy icons or sonthing like that. when you want to save one that you like jus right click on the pic and choose save picture as name it and well use it

Grave_Guardian
24-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Would they happen to have reaper avvies?

Deadly Zero
25-01-2005, 01:51 AM
i dunno i havent completely scoped it out yet

DarkMagician
25-01-2005, 12:12 PM
hey ria howbout this

"if love is a fools game
make way for your jester"

Are you referring to me AGAIN??? I am NO JESTER! I am evil incarnate!

Kashima
25-01-2005, 02:20 PM
my avatar is a cropped picture of an rp character i use named solstice i claim no rights to the picture whatsoever as i wasnt the one who drew it m signature was made by a friend and the picture is a fan drawing of tala from beyblades with my char names and levels typed over it i realize the flaw in that now since all my chars are almost 40 levels higher than their posted levels so i suppose i should ask them to remake it or take the levels out the sig

Sesshomaru
25-01-2005, 03:20 PM
mine is kinda obvious to those that watch the anime show inuyasha. The character is "Sesshomaru" (If you noticed something similar to the name and avvy then good job for you).

DarkMagician
25-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Sessho, you nut. we already now that! I wonder why the avatar limit is so Damn Small anyway!

How do I upload weird avvys that are animated with such a small limit!?

Mirinee
25-01-2005, 03:44 PM
It doesn't mean that you can't, DM. It just means a little resizing and colour-optimisation needs to be done.
You can have the avatar if you want.

Uber Ninja
25-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Yea, like I said earlier! But I had to maul the quality of my avatar with a big pointy knife for it to work since it took up a few too many kb's!!

DarkMagician
25-01-2005, 10:13 PM
It doesn't mean that you can't, DM. It just means a little resizing and colour-optimisation needs to be done.
You can have the avatar if you want.

Normally, I would instantly slay anyone who dared steal my avatars... However, as it is you Mirinee, I shall allow it this time.

Thank you for making it fit by the way. You have my gratitude.

Mirinee
26-01-2005, 02:16 AM
I am spared... *Sweatdrop* Anyway, I wasn't stealing it. I was merely resizing it for you and testing it out to see that it works.

DarkMagician
26-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Okay then. By the way, your signature is wrong..you aren;t ALWAYS clueless...

Deadly Zero
28-01-2005, 06:27 PM
lol thats funny

Mirinee
31-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Nah. I'm just clueless when I don't want to be.
I gave my avatar a sword.
I just noticed bomber5000uk's avatar is the same as the .gif at the top right corner of this page. :D

DarkMagician
01-02-2005, 01:11 PM
MY GOD!!! SOMEONE FINALLY NOTICED! Mirinee, you are definateky one of the smartest members on this site! Hahah, my brother was deluged with PM's asking where and how he got the avatar...

Mirinee, you ARE sneakier than you let on...I am mildly impressed for a change...

bomber5000uk
01-02-2005, 01:42 PM
OMFG som1 noticed!!!!!!!!!!

daniel says hi (random i know but he does so there!)

Mirinee
01-02-2005, 02:47 PM
You are not the only one who notices members' avatars. I notice them so much that it takes a while for me to get used to it when it suddenly changes without warning.

I am not sneaky--it was there for everyone to see if only they looked :cheeky:. I bet they did look and they just want an excuse to communicate with you through PM. You're not the even the only one to have taken that avatar. Member death redeemer took it too, but you were first.

...Hi 'daniel'?

Deadly Zero
02-02-2005, 01:11 AM
If you want avatars that arent PSO related you could go to Dragid.com they have plenty of great one to choose from