PDA

View Full Version : Enemy dining

Grave_Guardian
30-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Creat your own meanu using the enemies in PSO.

We have leg of Gibbles, Hilderoast with a couple of flavors. And for dessert we have one pedal from each of the Lily family somthered in a fine chocolet sause.

Ria
30-11-2004, 04:42 PM
A nice Del rol le curved on a round plate coverd in lilly juice. In the center we have Del rol le eyeballs neatly positioned.

Shadamoo
30-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Rappy steaks please! YUM!
And maybe some Pouilly-shake to wash it down? Thank you.

Grave_Guardian
30-11-2004, 06:01 PM
Bring in your own fresh kill and will grill it for ya in any way ya want. We'll cutten up an fry'em up all at a low cost. We do anything. You want that Rappy fit for the frier done? You want what leftover feom the Gobooma you just ripped appart put into little packages? Done. Hell we'll ever roast that De Rol Le u just cut off. So bring down to Killin Grill located in the Alpha Block, look for the Big Rappy head on a platter. See ya there.

Sesshomaru
30-11-2004, 07:54 PM
hmm......Lets say stuffed Gal Gryphon, covered in a Poufilly sauce, decorated nicely with Mil Lilly Petals.

Tsumikiri91
05-12-2004, 10:11 PM
hildetorr steak with......fried nano wings and...uhhhh....barba ray brain! :O :P

Shadamoo
06-12-2004, 05:19 PM
I tell you what, I fancy a St. Rappy...oven roasted. It shall have stuffing made from Mil Lily and Mericarol.
Some mashed Monest legs, with a bit of various Lily garnishing type things.
Covered in a sea of Pouilly and Pofuilly Slime...
MMM! Perfect PSO christmas dinner!

Kisanzi
06-12-2004, 07:28 PM
Follow instructions carefully: Place Gibbles roast in a large tray and marinade with pouilly sauce. Stuff with 2 lbs. chopped rappy bits and season with a sprinkle of Gi-Gue shavings. Next, place in your Garanz oven and cook at a temperature of lvl. 20 gifoie for 2 hours or until golden brown. After that, remove from oven and serve, preferably with mericarol tossed salad and Gibbon pot pie. Enjoy!

Grave_Guardian
06-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Every time I read this I more hungry why is that. Oh well. "Chops down on a piece of Rappy Pie"

Ria
06-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Follow instructions carefully: Place Gibbles roast in a large tray and marinade with pouilly sauce. Stuff with 2 lbs. chopped rappy bits and season with a sprinkle of Gi-Gue shavings. Next, place in your Garanz oven and cook at a temperature of lvl. 20 gifoie for 2 hours or until golden brown. After that, remove from oven and serve, preferably with mericarol tossed salad and Gibbon pot pie. Enjoy!

*falls over laughing* HAHA XD