PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Thread

Shadamoo
26-11-2004, 06:13 PM
Well, since the other two topics where I talked about my girl troubles were locked, I thought I would make another thread, except this is about any aspect of relationships. Post your joys/pains in relationships, and let us discuss and help you on these problems.
PLEASE DONT SPAM THIS THREAD!

Oh, so what happened with that other girl that you liked? Heh. And yes I do know of that little predicament of yours, and while we're on that, did you ever email her yet?(This is a question I couldnt answer in the old topic, cause it got locked)
Well, my exgf hates me because someone spread a rumour she was lying about things in our relationship, so i told her to not lie. It turns out someone made it all up, so now she hates me. :(
The other girl, 'Mari', is good mates with me though. Which is a light in the dark i s'pose.

Faulkie
26-11-2004, 07:36 PM
Try going to an all boys' school and being shut off from girls completely :(

Shadamoo
26-11-2004, 08:14 PM
Whao! Bad luck my friend. Cut off from girls sounds like hell on earth......

Redhead
26-11-2004, 08:17 PM
all boys school would be a gay guys fantasy.......On the subject of relationships my fiancee UK Jester is loverlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol just thought I would share that with the world cos its friday and I can't go out so bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Faulkie
26-11-2004, 08:26 PM
It is sooo not fun... >:(

UK Jester
26-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Ummm Redhead.....BLUSH!!!

Faulkie
26-11-2004, 09:09 PM
ooh, get a room you two!

Serpent7
26-11-2004, 10:19 PM
I'm watching this thread, please keep it mature and suitable for anybody.

Double Edge
26-11-2004, 11:46 PM
Try going to an all boys' school and being shut off from girls completely :(

All girls? OUCH!!!!!!11 Nah, c'mon, you've gotta have some girls..like..your pets! your neighbours..your....mom... Umm, okay, that would be weird.

At any rate, no real girl troubles with me at the moment. I'm single and I'm not hatin' hit. Feels good not to be tied down. ;)

HUchamp
27-11-2004, 02:31 AM
if my girlfriend played videogames liek your does Redhead, i would be the happiest man on earth... sadly she hates them! :(

boy if she knew how much i played video games O_O .... lol

Faulkie
27-11-2004, 06:55 AM
your pets!
No pets
your neighbours
I don't know them
..your....mom... Umm, okay, that would be weird.
Indeed.

Serpent7
27-11-2004, 09:16 AM
Last warning. Keep it suitable for everyone, and on topic.

Shadamoo
27-11-2004, 11:24 AM
Please stop making bad jokes and spam. I really need a topic thats open so I can talk about problems with girls.
Or gals, you can talk about guys. Anyway....
I need help here: Im trying to become mates with my ex gf, but she hates me because I insulted her mate (Ant). I apologised to Ant, and hes my mate. But she wont be friends! What should I do? Give her time to think, or try to talk about our problems?

Double Edge
27-11-2004, 04:30 PM
Serpent7, that wasn't directed at me, was it? Because what I said was certainly not inappropriate, I was fooling around. Mind you, that is something you do not want, so I'll stop. But I was on-topic nonetheless. ^_~

Shadamoo, what I think is as follows..

Apologise to her. Why? You insulted her friend, she'll like to hear that you realise you shouldn't have said what you did to this Ant. Talk to her. Be honest with her. Then, give her time to think. If she still doesn't want to be friends, keep trying. Show her that you won't give up and that you would really like it if she would be your friend again.

Shadamoo
27-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Well, thanks for the advice Double Edge!
Thing is, if I can apologise to Ant and he forgives me.....Im sure as hell she can!

Double Edge
27-11-2004, 07:11 PM
If push comes to shove, keep annoying her and trying to get her to speak to you until she either can choose death or talking to you. lol. It'll work out, I'm sure of it.

Serpent7
27-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Double Edge, the warning was mainlly directed to Faulkie, although some others were involved aswell.

Shadamoo
27-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Ok, Im not sure I want her to choose between liking me and death though!!

Faulkie
27-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Um... what did I do wrong?

Anyway, I would pester her or she'll get annoyed...

Teh EkwEE
27-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Never date a goth chick. That's one piec of advice, and....um..you won't understand women until the day you die,and don't count on it then. There on topic(for once) and advice on teh ladies.

Double Edge
28-11-2004, 05:44 AM
lol.

Alright, Serpent7, thanks for the clarification.

No, Shadamoo, just make sure she knows how you feel. There's not a whole lot else you can do.

Shadamoo
28-11-2004, 11:29 AM
Well, I havent asked her anything about it yet, but she seems to be a lot friendlier towards me lately. I might just not ask, and let her realise the truth on her own. Especially the truth about Ant. He double crosses everyone, even his best friends.

WarWalker
28-11-2004, 11:34 PM
just out of curiosity, why do you want to become friends with her again?

DarkMagician
29-11-2004, 10:40 AM
What aare the point of threads like this?

Double Edge
29-11-2004, 04:37 PM
Read the title, DM. To discuss relationship issues.

Shadamoo
29-11-2004, 05:52 PM
just out of curiosity, why do you want to become friends with her again?Oh, nothing really. Nothing to do with the fact I grew up with her, and have known her since I was 4. Absolutely nothing to do with it! *whistles*

Anyway, she became friends with me for a while, and forgave me. But then she had a go at me for something that wasnt my fault, and laughed at my bets friend for no reason. So me no likes her anymore.

Serpent7
29-11-2004, 07:29 PM
I've just gotten rid of more rubbish, so I'm moving this to The Void.

Redhead
30-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Never date a goth chick. That's one piec of advice, and....um..you won't understand women until the day you die,and don't count on it then. There on topic(for once) and advice on teh ladies.
As a goth chick i take offence to that

Shadamoo
30-11-2004, 05:52 PM
I've just gotten rid of more rubbish, so I'm moving this to The Void.How come this was moved? Because of too much spam?

By the way, i'd never date a goth chick, they arent my kind of people.

Serpent7
30-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Yes, spam, and if there's any more, I'll close it.

Mini_Bert
30-11-2004, 10:42 PM
Well I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl named Celia on RPG Freedom. She's great, I love every minute I spend talking to her....if only she was closer ><....Well, I can wish right?....

Shadamoo
01-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Not an internet relationship! I have problems when I hear about them....please dont ask (very depressing).
Anyway, my life seems to be running rather smoothly after I told my ex girlfriend I fancy this other girl lol. Very funny, she wont stop asking me about her! Hehehehe! Evil by telling her, but hell, she deserved it.

Sesshomaru
01-12-2004, 06:58 PM
Very funny, she wont stop asking me about her! Hehehehe! Evil by telling her, but hell, she deserved it.
lol...girls usually try to get what they know they can't have. The more that they realize that they can't have you, the more they try. Well thats just what I've realized about them. It can work, but then again.....it might not.

Kashima
02-12-2004, 04:26 PM
im currently imvolved in a long dist relationship shes a lovely girl intexas two years older than myself who loves anime and ive managed to turn her onto video games when i went to visit her for the first time i took my ps2 and ever then shes been hooked for christmas im sending her a pink gamecube soul calibur two a copy of pso and a memory card although she doesnt know yet

Hawk
02-12-2004, 05:44 PM
I told my ex girlfriend I fancy this other girl lol. Very funny, she wont stop asking me about her! Hehehehe! Evil by telling her, but hell, she deserved it.
haha it works!! samething is happening to me! this girl i like isn't wanting a boy friend so we are just "dating" (basically the same thing) and i tell her that i'm going to hang out with 2 of my other friends that happen to be girls. if only you can see her face! she always wants me to stay with her and blow off plans with them. its funny cause i do the same thing to her! women are confusing!!

Faulkie
02-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Man, I had a girlfriend, but then she dumped me and now she keeps asking me if i fancy anyone :S

Hawk
02-12-2004, 09:04 PM
hey, i'm running out of romantic ideas for this girl i really like, i was wanting to know if any of you could throw out a couple ideas.

Shadamoo
03-12-2004, 05:30 PM
haha it works!! samething is happening to me! this girl i like isn't wanting a boy friend so we are just "dating" (basically the same thing) and i tell her that i'm going to hang out with 2 of my other friends that happen to be girls. if only you can see her face! she always wants me to stay with her and blow off plans with them. its funny cause i do the same thing to her! women are confusing!!Holy crap! Thats what ive turned to doing. It so funny, i said I was going into town with a girl I know, and she goes 'Oh, please dont. Are you trying to get me jealous?'
Hehehehe. This girl says she would go out with me, because she likes me enough, but theres a reason why we arent going out. I wont say, its sorta personal...

Man, I had a girlfriend, but then she dumped me and now she keeps asking me if i fancy anyone :SWell, she blatently wants you back!

hey, i'm running out of romantic ideas for this girl i really like, i was wanting to know if any of you could throw out a couple ideas.Take her to the cinema, and pay all expenses? Take her to restaurant? Walk around with her whilst cuddling? They work, trust me.

Hawk
03-12-2004, 05:34 PM
Holy crap! Thats what ive turned to doing. It so funny, i said I was going into town with a girl I know, and she goes 'Oh, please dont. Are you trying to get me jealous?'
Hehehehe. This girl says she would go out with me, because she likes me enough, but theres a reason why we arent going out. I wont say, its sorta personal...
if you just be patient it'll all work out, i've been doing this since alittle before august and we are getting even closer today.

Shadamoo
03-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Well, its a strange reason. Even though I told you I wasnt gonna tell you, I might as well. She says that theres no point as (because I can pretty much forsee this relationship lasting for ages) after we leave school, we really might lose touch. So I'll just ask her out into town, cinema etc

Hawk
03-12-2004, 05:58 PM
Well, its a strange reason. Even though I told you I wasnt gonna tell you, I might as well. She says that theres no point as (because I can pretty much forsee this relationship lasting for ages) after we leave school, we really might lose touch. So I'll just ask her out into town, cinema etc
Theres no point as in that she can't see herself with you or no point you guys will be together anyway?

Shadamoo
03-12-2004, 07:19 PM
Theres no point as in that she can't see herself with you or no point you guys will be together anyway?No point: we will be heartbroken when we leave school, and lose touch. Theres always the long-distance relationship though...
I think she's planning ahead of herself personally, but you know..

Faulkie
03-12-2004, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faulkie
Man, I had a girlfriend, but then she dumped me and now she keeps asking me if i fancy anyone

Well, she blatently wants you back!
But SHE DUMPED ME lol. I just don't understand her...

I feel so stupid and embarassed, I actually fancy someone a year younger than me... A YEAR 8!! :$ -_-

Shadamoo
04-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Hey, my big brother went out with someone 2 years younger than him. Dont worry about it. The girl I like ('Mari' from now on) is 10 months older than me lol!
Well, shes probably regretting her decision of dumping you, Faulkie! If you like her, try to get to know her better.

DarkMagician
07-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Eh? What is this? Shadamoo? How did this last so long?

Hey, Shadamoo, are you trying to be a psychiatrist or what?

Oh, I see. Heh. Okay. Got it now.

On topic: Why do so many of you suffer from girl problems? I don't...

*Mumbles* Because I don't know any...

decswxaqz
07-12-2004, 03:34 PM
Poor DM ^_^

Maybe because they spend so much time here instead of with them? :P jk
I have gf trouble at the minute. I'm tempted o.o

Faulkie
07-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Well, shes probably regretting her decision of dumping you, Faulkie! If you like her, try to get to know her better.
I'm not even sure whether or not I like her, she takes offence in EVERYTHING.

Dkgamer
08-12-2004, 02:05 PM
I'm not even sure whether or not I like her, she takes offence in EVERYTHING.
I went out with a girl like that, i have sort of a sarcastic sense of humour lol, and whenever i said anything she allways said "whats that supposed to mean?" it was kind of annoying. But the girl i go out with now is cool, she has a similar sense of humour to me :)
You know its all good when you can insult each other and laugh about it :P

Faulkie
08-12-2004, 02:14 PM
I went out with a girl like that, i have sort of a sarcastic sense of humour lol, and whenever i said anything she allways said "whats that supposed to mean?"
That's JUST like this girl I went out with! Annoyed the hell out of me, and I put up with it for AGES!! -_-;; (she didn't understand -_-;; or ^_^;; either lol :P )

Dkgamer
08-12-2004, 02:29 PM
That's JUST like this girl I went out with! Annoyed the hell out of me, and I put up with it for AGES!! -_-;; (she didn't understand -_-;; or ^_^;; either lol :P )
I found it REALLY annoying, i didn't go out with her for long. We were too different i guess.

Faulkie
08-12-2004, 02:47 PM
I went out with this girl for about 6-7 weeks... seemed like ages to me! lol actually she was my only real girlfriend... -_-;;

Shadamoo
08-12-2004, 05:44 PM
My 1st proper relationship lasted 5 months. Thats why I was traumatised when she dumped me, because she didnt love me anymore, it was going on for so long, and I thought we were so close together...
This girl said she was my girlfriend for 7 years, but she was too frigid to make a move. And I usually dont make the moves!
Eh? What is this? Shadamoo? How did this last so long?

Hey, Shadamoo, are you trying to be a psychiatrist or what?

Oh, I see. Heh. Okay. Got it now.Er...what the f*** are you on about?

Mini_Bert
08-12-2004, 05:57 PM
5 months? Ouch.

I think DM is saying that you're trying to help people and get inside their minds....

Anyway, I'm no good at helping people with their problems, so I'll just talk about my happiness xD

I let Celia call me on monday. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal for anyone, but I'd never talked to her before since it's long distance, and the fact that she wasn't supposed to call. My dad tried his hardest to get me to not give out my phone number....naturally I got tired of waiting and just let her call....she has a unique voice....hearing her for the first time made me very happy ^^

Faulkie
08-12-2004, 06:21 PM
Congratulations!

Kal
08-12-2004, 09:58 PM
My 1st proper relationship lasted 5 months. Thats why I was traumatised when she dumped me, because she didnt love me anymore, it was going on for so long, and I thought we were so close together...

my first one lasted for three months,my second four weeks,third 5 days,and the most recent one was a month and she said she was in love with me so...... i left her and she's been crying all the time about it, but i didn't like her in the first place, it was a heat of the moment type thing. BUT...... now i wanna date this one girl but i don't know nuthin but her name Jami. :) she's cute and smart i quess she's is in Foods anyway. any suggestions?

Zer0
08-12-2004, 10:54 PM
I had a dog that i took care of and it went away after summer to its real owners...

:'('''''''''''

Shadamoo
09-12-2004, 05:37 PM
I let Celia call me on monday. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal for anyone, but I'd never talked to her before since it's long distance, and the fact that she wasn't supposed to call. My dad tried his hardest to get me to not give out my phone number....naturally I got tired of waiting and just let her call....she has a unique voice....hearing her for the first time made me very happy ^^Aww, sweet. Bet it made ya happy!
Im trying to get my ex girlfriend with my mate lol. Its quite funny, she thinks I still fancy her cause I keep telling her to go out with him lol. Very funny.

Mini_Bert
09-12-2004, 06:15 PM
lol shada, that is funny xD

And yea, made me very happy....of course, she hasn't been able to call since. Only Logan knows she called at all, and if Dad finds out...well....I might not be able to talk to her AT ALL ><....and for some reason, something keeps stopping us from talking before everyone gets home >>

Faulkie
10-12-2004, 09:21 AM
What's your dad's problem with you talking with her?

Mini_Bert
10-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Not just her, pretty much anyone over the internet. I understand his concern, but he needs to tone it down.....

Well yesterday everyone but me left for a christmas concert, meaning it was time for a loooong phone call from Celia ^^ I also got to hear Orphen's voice, though I didn't say much when he was there, mostly just listened to them babble >> I nearly jumped out mof my seat when I heard the door opening and everyone was coming home, luckily I got to say good bye before anyone noticed =\

And after that we kept sending messages to eachother about how much we love eachother. What a good day.....

Dkgamer
10-12-2004, 01:05 PM
It must be kind of frustrating that you dont get to talk to her much, especially if you really like her. My girlfriend is moving this week so i wont be able to see her as much as i usually do. :( But as long as you love each other, no one can take that away :)
did i just say that?........*runs away*

DarkMagician
10-12-2004, 01:52 PM
5 months? Ouch.

I think DM is saying that you're trying to help people and get inside their minds....

Anyway, I'm no good at helping people with their problems, so I'll just talk about my happiness xD

I let Celia call me on monday. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal for anyone, but I'd never talked to her before since it's long distance, and the fact that she wasn't supposed to call. My dad tried his hardest to get me to not give out my phone number....naturally I got tired of waiting and just let her call....she has a unique voice....hearing her for the first time made me very happy ^^

I think I am going to be sick...

Dkgamer
10-12-2004, 02:10 PM
I think I am going to be sick...
Now i know what to get you for christmas DM, a heart! ;)

Faulkie
10-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Yeah, that's a great idea!

And Mini_Bert, good for you!

Mini_Bert
10-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Heh thanks Faulk. And thx Dk, that was actually really nice to say that.

And don't worry about DM, Gaia will be giving him a severe beating through private messages in a few moments xD

Shadamoo
10-12-2004, 05:27 PM
I think I am going to be sick...HEARTLESS FOOL!
Loves one of the most important things in the world!

I got myself into some really bad ****. This Mari girl...people found out I really fancy her, and I didnt want her to get upset (people were taking this piss out of her), and ske asked me if I still liked her, and I said I didnt know (I dont want people to annoy her anymore, so Im trying to move on from her)...then she told me that her feelings for me had just shattered.
I asked if she meant feelings as mates...she meant as in she fancied me...
Things is, I didnt know she fancied me back!!!
:@:@DAMN!!:@:@

Sesshomaru
10-12-2004, 05:39 PM
I got myself into some really bad ****. This Mari girl...people found out I really fancy her, and I didnt want her to get upset (people were taking this piss out of her), and ske asked me if I still liked her, and I said I didnt know (I dont want people to annoy her anymore, so Im trying to move on from her)...then she told me that her feelings for me had just shattered.
I asked if she meant feelings as mates...she meant as in she fancied me...
Things is, I didnt know she fancied me back!!!
:@:@DAMN!!:@:@
OUCH!.....srry to hear that........it really does suck when someone you like (fancy) actually feels the same way about you, but you just don't want to let her know, in case she doesn't share the same feelings.

I haven't really got a girl friend....but I have been interested in this one girl......she knows that I like her, and I know that she likes me....its just that we haven't really gone the extra step just yet.

DarkMagician
10-12-2004, 11:39 PM
Now i know what to get you for christmas DM, a heart! ;)

Hmph...whatever...

Kal
11-12-2004, 12:07 AM
i agree with DM,there is no love only Lust.

Mini_Bert
11-12-2004, 12:08 AM
*kicks Kal* I think you need a heart too.

Care to explain why that is? AND how you know it to be true?

Kal
11-12-2004, 12:35 AM
i doubt love exits(sp) because so many people say that they are in love yet they cheat on their partner, or they brake up an hour after saying it, or if love exits(sp) i have never met or heard of anyone who actullay found love that they can trully say is real, and that under no circumstance would they ever leave that person. Also it sorta of like bieing tied to a certain person forever.

Mini_Bert
11-12-2004, 12:39 AM
Well, I would never leave, or cheat on Celia, but I can't always be sure if she feels the same way. I love her, and she says she loves me too....so love does exisist, though it is a very fickle thing.

Kal
11-12-2004, 12:43 AM
fickle,yes i guess if u looked at it from that point of view u could say it's real, but like i said, i've never seen or heard of it being forever.

Shadamoo
11-12-2004, 01:11 PM
I haven't really got a girl friend....but I have been interested in this one girl......she knows that I like her, and I know that she likes me....its just that we haven't really gone the extra step just yet.Make a move, if she likes you back, it should work out good!

I made up with this Mari girl, but I think her feelings for me have gone...:'( Im such a *******:'(

Faulkie
11-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Ok, I have a few things to say:
1) Kal, you are a fool! It can last forever if it's meant to be!
2) No problem Mini_Bert :D
3) Don't beat yourself up, Shadamoo, everything will work out. :)

Kal
12-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Maybe i am maybe i'm not who really knows whats and whats not.

DarkMagician
13-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Ok, I have a few things to say:
1) Kal, you are a fool! It can last forever if it's meant to be!
2) No problem Mini_Bert :D
3) Don't beat yourself up, Shadamoo, everything will work out. :)

*Eyes glaze over*

Hmm-hmm-hmm... that's right fool, do not mention me...it wll only lead to your demise! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Albert, love IS for the weak! I am strong, yet I have few friends and no love...So that's the end of that

*Eyes return*

E..e-ehh? Wha...t happened?

Faulkie
13-12-2004, 06:33 PM
You changed your text to orange... -_-;;

Is this whole evil thing an act?

Sesshomaru
13-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Make a move, if she likes you back, it should work out good!(
I figured that much out already..........
The only problem I'm facing is that we're great friends, and we don't really want to end up losing each other.

Mini_Bert
13-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Death to the earth and all who inhabit it.

No, she didn't leave me. Worse, dad knows she called and now he's gone ballistic. I've been forbidden to go on rpgfreedom until he knows absolutly everything about her, she can't phone either. So yea, I'm depressed....To make it all worse, Dad probably won't be satisfied until he drives down to her house to check if she actually exists....So I'll have a christmas with no Celia =(

Faulkie
13-12-2004, 07:47 PM
I'm sad to hear that, but I sort of see his concern. Imagine you have a son who's having a relationship with someone he met over the internet... ^_^;;

Anyway, everything will turn out ok, I'm sure of it!

Mini_Bert
13-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Yea, I understand his concern. I also understand the amount of stuff he's found, I don't blame him for raising suspicions....It's still a pain though, he didn't have to cut me off from her =\

Faulkie
13-12-2004, 07:56 PM
I also understand the amount of stuff he's found
What do you mean by that?

I know, I'll bet it's annoying, but if you can make him see how you feel about her, maybe he'll see you're serious. Also, banning you from RPGfreedom? That's harsh.

Mini_Bert
13-12-2004, 08:08 PM
He dug around as much as could, tracing her every movement, and he's found some of her things, like online diaries, public things....and well, I don't blame him, because they do sound very odd. So her unique personality and my feelings aren't really helping at all.....then again, he's already been through something like this (sort of, same concept, different situation) more than once, all the more reason to be cautious....

But yea, I really just wanted to talk to her on chirstmas....maybe I can get that much from him....

Faulkie
14-12-2004, 04:51 PM
Maybe it can be a christmas present from him? :D

Mini_Bert
14-12-2004, 04:54 PM
I'm hoping so ^^

Mind you, if he decides to drive down to her house in january (he said he might have to) to check if she's a real person....well, I'm gonna go with him....and when he see's she is real, I'll be right there with him......I can't think of words to describe that thought.

Faulkie
14-12-2004, 05:00 PM
What do you mean? It'll be good because you can see her or it'll be bad because it'll be embarassing? Anyway, once he does that, he'll have no objections, right?

Mini_Bert
14-12-2004, 05:04 PM
None whatsoever. I hope.

I imagine it would be a bit awkward at first....seeing her....but that should only last a few seconds....then I'll be very happy ^^

Faulkie
14-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Well I'm very happy for you, I hope it all works out in the end! :D

How did he find out that you two were... in a relationship?

Mini_Bert
14-12-2004, 07:41 PM
He's incredibly resourceful....sometimes, even I can't keep up with him, it's like he knows what I'm gonna do before I do O_o

I felt so alone without Celia to talk to last night, I actually found myself playing PSO I was so lonely....

Faulkie
15-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Aww, too bad, but it'll probably work out soon. :D Then you can talk all you like!

Shadamoo
15-12-2004, 05:48 PM
Mini, my deepest sympathies. Being cut off from someone you love...that must be an unexplainable feeling.
I hope everything works out!

Mini_Bert
15-12-2004, 07:16 PM
Thanks guys. I think it's affecting Celia more than me though....and that hurts more ><

My dad....is working extremly fast, because he see's how depressed I am....I can't believe the stuff he's found, let alone how he found it....but it's still nothing for certain....however, when I got home yesterday, I felt better, because the phone rang, I was expecting dad or something....but it was an automated phone call about some special line from bell canada....which no doubt my dad was setting up for me....

Sesshomaru
15-12-2004, 07:39 PM
wow.......your dad would actually do THAT for you. Your dad sounds awesome MiniBert.
Thanks guys. I think it's affecting Celia more than me though....and that hurts more ><
I know what its like. When something thats affecting her more than you, and it just starts to get on your nerves.

Hope it works out alright for you.

Mini_Bert
15-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Thanks, Sesshomaru. And yes, he is awsome, just over protective....he's only helping as much as he can for this problem.... he actually know's millionaires, that he offered an idea to about these sort of phone chat rooms....but he needed money to invest in it, and it would've taken awhile to start.... and on the night he freaked out, after I got back from a walk, he told me "If I had told him what the idea was for, he probably would've put it into action right away. But I wouldn't of made any money off it."

Naturally, I had a mixed reaction to that....

Kal
15-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Mini, u have pursaded me to think that love might exists, instead me thinking it dosen't at all. My deepest sympathies about u two. Ur dad sounds alittle like my mom only thirty times worse. he must care a lot about who u date. my mom dosen't care who i date,but that's just beacuse i tell her when i start dating someone. Hey maybe u should tell ur dad that ur over Celia, and when it all blows over ( like it will) start talking to her again, or make midnight phone calls, or get on the computer when he's not around, or sleeping. it's either that or carrier pigioen.

Mini_Bert
15-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Haha, thanks Kal. I think it's just the fact she's so far away that bothers him. I actually think it'll be easier to just not say anything and let him keep doing what he's doing. Like I said, he's very resourceful, for all I know, he could be tracking this thread and reading everything I say! If I just let him satisfy himself, I'll have permission to talk to her as much as I want ^^

Besides, I'm in a much better mood, and so is Celia. We got to talk briefly eralier today during my last class, and well, I felt alot better, so did she....I just read somthing in one of her online diaries, it was an entry about how she had "fallen into a hole alone" and her friends were trying to help, and just now, she made a comment on it, saying "I don't think it will help. And I'm not alone, maybe when we can both get out, I'll ask for help."

I'm amazed I share these things freely. I'm more the type to keep feelings bottled in >>

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 06:47 PM
*sigh* I gave a load of people a christmas card, and I put a little heart into the girl I like's card... only everyone saw! -_-;; I still don't think she got the idea... :(

Anyway, the highlight of my day was chewing some gum she'd chewed... lol I feel so stupid and embarassed admitting that... -_-;;
(she offered it to me, I didn't pick it up off the floor! :P)

Sesshomaru
16-12-2004, 07:36 PM
*sigh* I gave a load of people a christmas card, and I put a little heart into the girl I like's card... only everyone saw! -_-;; I still don't think she got the idea... :(

Anyway, the highlight of my day was chewing some gum she'd chewed... lol I feel so stupid and embarassed admitting that... -_-;;
(she offered it to me, I didn't pick it up off the floor! :P)
well, if you don't think she got the idea.....ask her, or tell her how you feel.
I would kind of expect her to know since she gave you her gum to chew. :P

decswxaqz
16-12-2004, 07:54 PM
What is everyone getting their loved ones?
I'm getting a pair of angel wings, wand, and halo. I know it's the ultimate in cheesy but she says she's a fallen angel (the good kind, not the world dominating Lucifier kind... at least I think not o_O). So I got her that and a little note saying "You lost these on your way down" :P That and a video game :). Tried finding jewellery but I don't know finger sizes or preference for necklace length =/

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Well, she sorta said 'I don't want this, anyone want it?'. But maybe she knew I'd be the only one to want it... -_-;;

Anyway, it's hard to tell her how I feel because she's a year younger than me, and everyone would think it's weird, including her... And if she liked me back, I'd be ridiculed by my year... Either way I'm screwed. :(

Heh, that's pretty cool Decs... :cool:

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 08:21 PM
Celia's a year younger than I am. One year isn't a whole lot O_o

Haha, good idea Decs xD

I can't really send anything to Celia, what with Dad controlling like everything I do as of now. Come to think of it, I don't know what I would get her anyway....I'm terrible with gifts >>

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Actually, she's almost 2 years younger (1 year and 9 months) than me. I can't believe I'm saying things about this to people... It's nice to be able to trust people. :D

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 08:30 PM
I can't believe I'm saying these things either xD

Well, if you think it's odd, then forget about her. But, It's not two years, and even two years doesn't seem like a big differenece....

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Heh, I can't forget about her, I dunno why I like her so much, really... But I just... do.

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Then you shouldn't worry about the little age difference between you two.

But don't get obsessed with her, that's creepy xD

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 08:38 PM
It's not exactly obsession, lol. I just like her is all... :$ .

Oh well, this is SO not gonna go any further than just me liking her... :(

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 08:41 PM
I know it's not an obsession, just warning you not to xD

Why do you say that?

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Well there are a number of reasons:
1) Everyone would think it's weird and we'd both be embarassed.
2) I'd never be able to see her anyway (except lunch break).
3) If you saw my picture, you'd understand. -_-;;

But... *sigh* she's so nice, and I'm actually starting to think she likes me a bit... it's a start...

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 09:54 PM
1) Who cares if people think it's weird. Sure you'd be embarassed at first, but people would get used to it, and then everything would be fine.
2) Make time. There is always time.
3) Have you seen my picture? I make my point. xD

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 09:59 PM
1) I already got loadsa people making fun of me, so I dunno how it could be worse... for me at least. What would people say if they saw her with ME? -_-;;
2) Not if you live miles away from each other.
3) I can't honestly say I have, but I bet it's waaaay better than mine.

In case you didn't know, I go to an all boys school, and I only know this girl from the bus that takes to her school down the road too. *sigh* Thanks to my school, I have no idea how to talk to girls... -_-;;

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 10:03 PM
1) Again, people will get used to it. If you really like this girl, you shouldn't care about the embarassment.
2) True enough, but there is always time for it. Maybe not frequent time, but you could get a ride to visit her and such. I mean, if you go on the same bus, it can't be too far. Think how far apart me and Celia are =\
3) I'd find it and post it in the Member Pictures, but I can't go on RPG Freedom, so yea, no point.

I did know, and really, it doesn't matter. If you really like her, you'll figure somthing out.

I'm a total loner, totally quiet, and even I think of things to say (Though not many) when I'm on the phone with Celia. Talking to girls who you don't like is easy, why should talking to girls you do like be any different?

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 10:06 PM
I can actually talk to her ok... sometimes I say something really stupid when I'm trying to be funny and I look really stupid... but that's just me. ^_^;;

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 10:09 PM
Ha, then there isn't much to complain about xD

Celia can take an ordinary sentence, and make me feel stupid about it. She does that on purpose to make me whine about it. Dunno why she does it though.

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 10:10 PM
Well, she's not doing it to be mean to you so you don't really have to worry. :D

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 10:11 PM
No I guess I don't. But I never really was in the first place xD

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 10:14 PM
Well, then you keep on not worrying!

It's nice to have someone to discuss this stuff with, thanks!

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 10:16 PM
Likewise. Especially since today is the last day I got to talk to Celia (school) until my dad's done whatever he's trying to do.

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Whatever he's going to do, I'm sure it's for the best. :D

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 10:20 PM
I'm sure it is too. I just wish he'd hurry up xD!!! What? I get to be selfish >>

I wonder if I could get my pic from rpgf as a guest << Wait, that doesn't go in this thread. DON'T reply to that! xD

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 10:22 PM
On topic, how does your dad know when you go on rpgf?

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 10:24 PM
I have no idea. He probably like has my internet directly wired to his and automatically logs everywhere I've been. Well that's my guess anyway. I know he knows though, he's done it before >>

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 10:25 PM
So you have absolutely NO contact with her at the moment?

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 10:30 PM
That is correct my friend. None what-so-ever. If she was told I was here, and tried to talk to me, I'd have to leave until Dad is finished....Odds are, he's tracking the things I say in this thread.

STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 10:33 PM
Lol, you're being paranoid man, and unless you aren't, 'HI MR MINI_BERT'S DAD!'. Heh. Anyway, if he's trying to do something to help, why won't he let you phone her in the meantime? Or at least go on rpgf... Also, is she ok about all this?

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 10:36 PM
I don't know. He probably has a good reason....that I can object to >> Yea, she's a little depressed, so am I, but she's got other people to keep her busy, and I've got PSO.... Messages we sent to eachother on wednesday made us feel better ^^

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 10:37 PM
So you still have a little contact? That makes me feel better. Why? Because I love people being happy. :D

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 10:40 PM
We did have a little contact. I might get to send 1 message tomorrow, but that's it. After that, I have no contact, until either Dad finishes, or christmas (I think) whichever comes first.

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Well, look on the bright side, that's only 9 days! :)
I won't get to see the girl I like until in 2 weeks, after christmas holiday. :( Oh well, it gives me time to plan my moves. :D

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 10:44 PM
Good point. But 9 days seems long, when I'll be sitting there doing nothing.

Well, as long as there's a positive the situation xD

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 10:47 PM
There's always a positive, you just gotta find it. The world is made to work out in the end, and if it doesn't work out, then it wan't meant to be. That's what I think anyway...

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 10:53 PM
The world has a way of turning around and biting me. Every good thing that happens is immediatly followed by a bad (The long phone call, dad freaking out, is one example) Well, not everything, I still have Celia after all ^^

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 11:13 PM
See? Nothing is ALL bad.

Mini_Bert
16-12-2004, 11:14 PM
True enough. I hope all goes well with you and the girl you like.

Faulkie
16-12-2004, 11:17 PM
Thank you very much. So do I, even if we're just friends, that would be cool too. :D

And if it was to go further, then that would make my lifetime! lol. I doubt it though... hmmm... I'm having a plan for valentines day... :D

Mini_Bert
17-12-2004, 12:01 AM
Haha, planning months ahead eh?

Kal
17-12-2004, 12:37 AM
I have a problem, Jamie the girl i like is single, and pretty much waiting for someone to ask her out, but my freind dumep her boyfreind because she heard that i was gonna ask her out instead of Jamie. I wanna go out with Jamie but i don't wanna hurt my freind. any sugustions?

Faulkie
17-12-2004, 07:13 AM
Well, what did you do to make her think that? (Kal)

And Mini_Bert, I ALWAYS think months ahead... actually I usually don't think a day into the future... :D

Shadamoo
17-12-2004, 05:57 PM
I'm getting a pair of angel wings, wand, and halo. I know it's the ultimate in cheesy but she says she's a fallen angel (the good kind, not the world dominating Lucifier kind... at least I think not o_O). So I got her that and a little note saying "You lost these on your way down" :P That and a video game :). Tried finding jewellery but I don't know finger sizes or preference for necklace length =/WHAY! Now that is some smooth moving Decs!

Faulkie
17-12-2004, 08:30 PM
Yep, silky smooth... :D

decswxaqz
18-12-2004, 06:53 PM
lol. I don't think so but it's something. I always like to give presents that have some sort of story/joke about them. Noone's posted what they'll get though =/

Faulkie
18-12-2004, 09:53 PM
Well, I haven't got a girlfriend so for me... nothing. :P

Mini_Bert
19-12-2004, 12:30 AM
Again, I can't send anything to Celia. And, again, I don't know what I'd get her anyway....

On a different note: I want to go back and talk to Celia....But, I can't....it's like torture >< Knowing that I could easily just open a window, and talk to her, but I can't.... I can't focus on anything anymore....it's taking me forever to write this message @_@ But, I spend weekdays at my grandmothers, so I can't talk to her then....at least that helps some what.....

Kal
19-12-2004, 01:00 AM
Well, what did you do to make her think that? (Kal)

Nuthin that i know of. i'm so confused, and to make things worse i've got finals that i'm supposed to be studung for.

Issac
19-12-2004, 03:47 AM
Pffffft. I'm suprised Vahn hasn't posted here. :D

My heart was ripped in half and trampled on a few times...yet still life mocks me :hurt: :depress:

Sesshomaru
19-12-2004, 05:30 AM
lol.....I wanted to get a necklass for the girl that I like with a skull or something like that for Christmas.......problem is I don't have any cash. I lent my parents my last 20 bucks to go play darts. hmmmm......she always wanted me to dye my hair black and get my nipple pierced, she said it'd look hot, but I told her the nipple piercing is going too far....lol....I think I'll stick to a necklass or maybe a ring.

She's kind of a horror movie fanatic, she thinks Rob Zombie is a genius. Anyone have some suggestions on what to get her?

Faulkie
19-12-2004, 11:48 AM
I have absolutely no idea... sorry!

and to make things worse i've got finals that i'm supposed to be studung for
I'd just not study... but that's just me... :D

Mini_Bert
19-12-2004, 08:25 PM
No idea....of course, I'm terrible with gifts anyway!

You've dug yourself into a hole Kal, too bad I can't help you out =\

Celia just called out of nowhere....luckily my parents weren't home so I didn't get busted....of course I had to say goodbye really fast, because they were walking in the door....she sounded sad....but it was nice to hear her again....

Faulkie
19-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Well, good for you! :D
I've talked to her on msn, she's... um... interesting. :P

Mini_Bert
19-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Haha xD Had to think a minute to come up with a word huh XP

Faulkie
19-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Yeah, wow talk about coincidence, I'm talking to her right now. She misses ya like crazy! :P

Mini_Bert
19-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Don't you think I know that? I miss her too....

Faulkie
19-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Calm down... :D
Anyway, you're STILL one up from me. :(

Shadamoo
20-12-2004, 06:05 PM
Muh, I feel terrible. I have a deep problem here...
Ok, Ive decided I will just be friends with my friend Mari, because I dont want to ever lose our friendship. But there was another thing to that...
I still have feelings for my ex girlfriend. I just tried to forget about them, but I cant anymore. She has this new boyfriend though (whos about double her height LOL), but I dont know what to do. I really have no idea. If I tell her, she'll think I'm stupid, and weak because I cant get over her. If I tell one of my friends, see what I said before.
In short....HELP ME PLEASE!

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 06:08 PM
I think you should wait, and see if your ex-girlfriend and her boyfriend last. If not, make your move! :D

Mini_Bert
20-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Exactly....don't go off topic xD

Well. Me and Celia are talking about as much as we used to....the problem is far from over though.... I still don't know if I'm allowed to or not, or whether I'll get in trouble....but I don't really care....

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I heard from Celia. Congratulations! :D

PSOFanatic124
20-12-2004, 07:27 PM
what problem...... whose celia.....

Mini_Bert
20-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Read the rest of the thread before you spam it.

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 07:30 PM
That's right. I know 17 pages is a lot but you only need to read about 2 pages back to find out.

Shadamoo
20-12-2004, 07:33 PM
I was talking to Celia...we couldnt think of anything to talk about...lol.

I think you should wait, and see if your ex-girlfriend and her boyfriend last. If not, make your move I don think they will last to be honest, as the guy is too shy, and Soph..well, shes a flirt (reason I got so annoyed with her in the first place).
I might make a move, she said she didnt really know if she would go out with me again. And that means a 50/50 chance or something...:)

PSOFanatic124
20-12-2004, 07:35 PM
maybe a 70/30 in ur favor if ur lucky

Mini_Bert
20-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Yea, that happens alot with Celia, Shada.

Well if they won't last, you've got a chance. 50/50 is a good chance....just try to tilt it in your favor first....I have no idea how...but yea >>

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 07:36 PM
I was talking to Celia too, she likes to 'make conversation' doesn't she? :P

Anyway, I hope it all works out with the girl you like Shadamoo, too bad it's not gonna happen to me any time soon! :'(

decswxaqz
20-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Ok. Deleted all the spam in this one. Hate to see it locked up.

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Oops, was that me or not? Sorry if it was... :S

Anyway, I'd hate to see this locked too, I sometimes come on Ragol just to check this! :P

PSOFanatic124
20-12-2004, 07:52 PM
aww its in the void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 07:55 PM
So you're only posting here to get post count? Shame on you!

PSOFanatic124
20-12-2004, 07:57 PM
no has it always been in the void? and don't say anything bad my gf is right here reading

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 08:01 PM
It was in the void ages before you came... ^_^;;

HELLO MRS PSOFANATIC124! :P

PSOFanatic124
20-12-2004, 08:05 PM
lol her names Sophie, i'm in the usa

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 08:07 PM
What has her name being Sophie got to do with being in the USA?

PSOFanatic124
20-12-2004, 08:10 PM
cuz shada's ex's name is Sophie and they aren't the same people

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Oh, I see... :D

PSOFanatic124
20-12-2004, 08:16 PM
ya good boy

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 08:17 PM
That was a weird thing to say... :S

PSOFanatic124
20-12-2004, 08:28 PM
was praising u for finally understanding!!!!!!!!!

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Ok, fine!

So, any ideas anyone on how to win this girl over? (without anyone knowing but us)

I have about 2 weeks to pull this off! :P

PSOFanatic124
20-12-2004, 08:41 PM
eh sophie says diamonds u can't go wrong with diamonds like what i got her fir our 5th anniversary

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Hahaha!! Is Sophie by any chance Rouge the Bat?

Anyway... to expensive! :P

PSOFanatic124
20-12-2004, 08:46 PM
lol no but rouge does like diamonds doesn't she

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 08:53 PM
Yeah, she loves 'em. (by the way I like Sonic. :P)

Anyway, any more ideas?

PSOFanatic124
20-12-2004, 08:56 PM
eh want my sonice adventure : 2 battle? and what about cleansers? or make-up gurlz luv that stuff

Faulkie
20-12-2004, 08:58 PM
I have SA2:B, it's amazing! :P
Lol, that's not very interesting, is it? Plus, she will be confused as to why I'm giving them to her. She'll be all 'aren't i pretty?' lol... maybe. ;)

decswxaqz
21-12-2004, 03:17 PM
I warned you

*Locked*