PDA

View Full Version : Game: Out Of The Shadows...(For Shadow council members)


Pages : [1] 2 3

Shade
23-11-2004, 01:12 PM
This is an RPG that I am setting up in the forum...
It is based around Vampires and Demons.
So choose your race, warrior style etc...

OK, let us begin:


You walk into the bar, tired from your partys long treck over the wastelands, you look around,
You see a large bartender, and a group of shady individuals at the corner table...
Other than that, nothing is noticeable...

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Poo Fly
23-11-2004, 01:32 PM
get a big drink and stare at those ppl in the corner wondering what they're doing

Shade
23-11-2004, 01:33 PM
They notice you and huddle together as if they dont want you to hear them...

Poo Fly
23-11-2004, 01:34 PM
walk closer and try to get a better view

Shade
23-11-2004, 01:35 PM
They huddle closer until there are no gaps with which to see them...


(This will continue hopefully tomorrow)

Poo Fly
23-11-2004, 01:39 PM
walk up to them and ask whats going on
(whilst being prepared for a fight)

Gotien
23-11-2004, 08:59 PM
A figure in heavy robes that cover him completely walks in. He is about 6' tall and his robes are covered in celtic-like symbols laced in gold. As poo fly walks towards the group he follows along the bar to get a better look.

Stormfist
23-11-2004, 10:01 PM
In the corner of the bar is a silver-haired man wearing a long black coat, just visable from inside the coat is the hilt of what appears to be a katana. He stands up and looks at at the huddling group of people, he then walks over towards the group to see what is going on.

Poo Fly
24-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Poo Fly looks around as someone walks in and looks away as another satnds up in the corner, things could get quite interesting...

Shade
24-11-2004, 08:40 AM
The man that stood up has greyish skin, and is almost 7 feet tall, he walks past Stormfist...

Poo Fly
24-11-2004, 08:43 AM
Poo fly Pulls himself into a combat stance with a metal claw somehow appearing as he did so

Gotien
24-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Red eyes glow from under the hood of the newly entered stranger and all the candles in the room flare, showering everyone is large amounts of light. An evil laugh emerges from the shadow of the cloaked man.

Shade
24-11-2004, 10:47 AM
The person stops, looking at Gotien with anger as his eyes too flare... :@

Stormfist
24-11-2004, 11:17 AM
The silver-haired man throws back his coat, unsheaths his katana and looks at the grey-skinned man. He then assumes a combat ready stance.

Gotien
24-11-2004, 11:53 AM
the cloaked man raises one hand and snaps his fingers, the cloak bursts into flames and falls as ash to the floor and then looks at the others in the room snickering... "now which one of you assassins wants to be burnt to a crisp?"

http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/bandages.JPG

Shade
24-11-2004, 12:58 PM
The man replies:
"Assasins? What do you mean? You are the Assasins are you not?"

Stormfist
24-11-2004, 01:17 PM
Assassin, me?!
-laughs-
I can assure you, I am not an assassin.

Poo Fly
24-11-2004, 01:18 PM
hey gotien u changed your avatar!

Poo Fly looks around at those standing and wonders if he'd missed anything but still remains combat ready and silent

Shade
24-11-2004, 01:24 PM
But we were told that some assasins would be coming here tonight...
Are you sure?

Poo Fly
24-11-2004, 01:27 PM
*relaxes slightly*
'whats going on?'

Shade
24-11-2004, 01:29 PM
A group of assasins claimed the life of my lord, and we are prepared to make them PAY for what they did!

Poo Fly
24-11-2004, 01:33 PM
'i can assure you i'm no assassin...'
'but i can help you. for a price'

Shade
24-11-2004, 01:35 PM
We have little to offer as the Assasins took everything we had... Sorry...
But we would apreciate help in any way...

We know who they are, they-

*a crossbow bolt comes through the window hitting him square in the neck*

Poo Fly
24-11-2004, 01:38 PM
'&*$@!!!'
runs outside fast only to find no-one there

Stormfist
24-11-2004, 02:57 PM
I too go outside and look

Gotien
25-11-2004, 01:33 AM
Gojin walks over to Shade as he lies on the groud struggling with the arrow.

"Hold still.." He touches the arrow as the wood turns to ash and dissintegrates from within, "Now heal yourself, do not be caught off guard again..."

Gojin quickly raises to his feet and runs out of the door with a green aura surrounding him.

Shade
25-11-2004, 08:31 AM
Many thanks friend...
Now lets get them!

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 08:33 AM
which way!?

Stormfist
25-11-2004, 09:29 AM
Stormfist will search the area for any clues as to which way they have gone

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 09:32 AM
*notices shadow moving across rooftops*
'up there!'

Stormfist
25-11-2004, 09:37 AM
After hearing a shout of 'Up there' Stormfist turns around and climbs up on to the rooftops, and follows Shade.

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 09:42 AM
ater a muttered complaint of 'not again' poo fly prepares to follow

Shade
25-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Shade runs along rooftops follownig the shadow...

Gotien
25-11-2004, 12:00 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyoevilgrin.gif
<.< >.> <.< >.> Gojin checks to see that no one is watching him as he steps into a shadow.

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 12:14 PM
poo fly continues to hop along rooftops untill he reaches shade and stormfist

Gotien
25-11-2004, 12:16 PM
A voice from behind the three utters "Where are they now? I am growing impatient with their tactics..." A crackling noise is heard from behind.

http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyo98.gif

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 12:18 PM
poo fly notices a noise from behind and gives a quick backward swipe with his metal claw before turning fully

Gotien
25-11-2004, 12:22 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyoevilgrin.gif
Gojin easily slides around the attack and runs past the three, as if to pounce on the assassins on the next rooftop

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 12:25 PM
poo fly stands there combat ready in case others decide to jump out behind him :paranoid:
then decides to go after gojin

Gotien
25-11-2004, 12:30 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyofight.gif
Gojin decends and charges after the assassins as they hold their ground, an aura slowly develops around him; a dark red aura. He then softly under his breath mutters, "The thrill of the hunt... I'm glad I took this job" as a maniacle smile appears across his face.

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Poo fly charges in knocking an assassin straight off of his feet and turns to gojin 'your not planning on kiiling all these without me are you?' ;)

Gotien
25-11-2004, 12:37 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyocorrected.gif
"You won't kill any of these poor souls or I'll be forced to take you with me in their stead," The evil grin on his face fading as he grabs another of the assassins by the collar bone and blood gushes from his chest. "Bring them pain, but their death is not deserving of them just as of yet, not until I'm paid" His eyes glow a dark red and seem to be on fire.

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 12:40 PM
:puzzled: poo fly looks as if hes thinkiing hard for a moment before coming to some form of conclusion 'fine'

Shade
25-11-2004, 12:46 PM
A volly of fl;aming crossbow bolts come hailing at you...

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Jumps to the floor narrowly avoiding 3 to the head

Shade
25-11-2004, 12:51 PM
the bolts arc, setting the building you are on aflame...

Shade:
"RUN... GET THEM!!!"

Gotien
25-11-2004, 12:53 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyoevilgrin.gif
Gojin smacks the crossbow bolts away from the assassins vitals then shouts to Shade "No death tonight, Pain is all that awaits these men!"

Shade
25-11-2004, 12:56 PM
A cackle erupts from all around you as a dark figure lands inbetween Poo Fly and Gojin...

"I feel no pain...
But you will"

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 12:58 PM
poo fly jumps the flames around him smashing into another assassin :ninja: he grabs the assassins neck and throws him at a wall 'who are you!'

Gotien
25-11-2004, 01:01 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyocorrected.gif
Gojin drives his fist into the roof of the building making the surface collapse in on itself. Brining everyone with it, "Let us see what you can really do!"

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 01:05 PM
Poo Fly Slashes around himself gifting each warrior close enough a delicate cut with his wrist blade/claw and begins to count how many assassins he takes down

Gotien
25-11-2004, 01:08 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyofight.gif
Gojin grabs the shadowy figure around the neck(or where it should be) as his hand is laced with fire,"you may not feel pain... but if that is true then you are of no use to me!" the flames around his hand instantly engulf the pair in a column of fire.

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 01:11 PM
distracted, Poo fly is smashed back by a blow to the head :hurt:

Shade
25-11-2004, 01:12 PM
"CEASE!!!!!!!!!"
"yyOU FOOLISH MORTALS HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH DO YOU?"
"Well no matter... You won't live long enough to care..."


A larger figure smashes straight into Gojin knocj=king him into Poo fly...

"YOOU WILL BE THE ONES TO DIE HERE TONIGHT!!!"

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 01:14 PM
(yay! a big thing!)

Poo Fly stumbles to his his whilst blocking another blow

Gotien
25-11-2004, 01:16 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyosweat.gif
((Gojin mutters to Poo Fly: This being is not of this world.. we must destroy him quickly before he has a chance to single us out one by one...))

Shade
25-11-2004, 01:18 PM
"I allready have..."

"You left yourself unguareded when I first attacked... Look at you chest Mortal!"
"hahahahaha"

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 01:19 PM
*nods*

poo fly throws a number of bladed disks at the creature and sprints around to the other side of the room

(bit late lol)

Shade
25-11-2004, 01:20 PM
The being dodges with ease, even managing to throw one back...

Gotien
25-11-2004, 01:21 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyoevilgrin.gif
Gojin stands and laughs, "You fool! Demon's do not die! You will have to quench the thirst of the fires from hell before you defeat me!" The wound remains open and fresh, slowly closing, almost unnoticibly.

Shade
25-11-2004, 01:22 PM
I know demons do not die...
FIRST HAND!!!

The being erupts in falmes carpeting the floor and walls in an inferno!

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 01:22 PM
the disk catches po fly in the back as he sprints around but too little effect as he rebounds off of the wall as the beast

Gotien
25-11-2004, 01:26 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyoworried.gif
*Gojin thinks "Where could this beast have come from... I do not know him and demons only surface when called.. what is his purpose here..."* Gojin shields himself from the fires as his wound is cartarized and his clothes are ripped to shreads on his body.

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 01:28 PM
Poo fly notices the assassins have disappeared as he strikes the demon with his claw

Shade
25-11-2004, 01:29 PM
I Am No Ordinary Demon Fool!!!

I Am The Harbinger Of Doom!!!
I Am The Apocalypse!!!

Gotien
25-11-2004, 01:31 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyocorrected.gif
*Gojin thinks "Harbringer! How are we going to stand against that... Maybe I shouldn't have taken that job..."*

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 01:32 PM
'yeah?'
'we'll see!'
poo fly attacks with a flurry of blow that would have shredded a normal human

Gotien
25-11-2004, 01:35 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyocorrected.gif
*Gojin thinks "How can everyone hear my thoughts...."* Very well demon, what is your purpose? You would not be sent here to deliver the apocalypse for your own reasons... who sent you?

Poo Fly
25-11-2004, 01:39 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyocorrected.gif
[b]*Gojin thinks "How can everyone hear my thoughts...."* b]

(my post was actually a reply to shades just a little late :D )

poo fly stands in silence

Gotien
25-11-2004, 01:40 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyosmirk.gif
"Well! What is your answer creaton!?!"

Stormfist
25-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Whoa, so much has happened since I was last online!

Stormfist reappears, after cutting down many assassins with his katana, he stops and looks at the demon. He hears Gojin's question, and waits for the demon to reply, whilst casting a spell, imbueing his sword with pure holy energy.

Gotien
25-11-2004, 07:10 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyocorrected.gif
*Gojin thinks "A vampire with holy abilites?"...*

Shade
26-11-2004, 08:36 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyocorrected.gif
*Gojin thinks "A vampire with holy abilites?"...*

WORSE... ... ... :@
I am much worse...

Ria
26-11-2004, 11:07 AM
WORSE... ... ... :@

Please make your posts longer than that if you don't wish for this to go into the void :)

azurevipa
29-11-2004, 02:50 AM
the door flys open in the pause every one turns to see the new combatant enter walking in slowly he stands in the door way the figure stands there apearing to have a aura of black fire dancing across his body his head lifts a little to reveal a mouth with a sinister and hungry grin across his face "Its time this ended" a blade of crackling blue energy apears from beneath his sleave and he rushes for the demon...

Poo Fly
29-11-2004, 08:52 AM
Poo Fly turns around as a door flies past him only to see a man wreathed in black flames sprint past into the demon. Thinking quickly, he follows and leaps onto the beast himself hacking and slashes away at the back of the demons skull

Stormfist
29-11-2004, 11:10 AM
Stormfist's eyes appear to light up with a blue glow, he draws his second Katana, and joins in the attack on the demon, cracks of thunder can be heard upon every blow with his twin katanas, as electricity flows through the very blades he is holding.

Talex
29-11-2004, 01:19 PM
A 50ft demonic being flies down from the heavans
It's wings are sheafed in flame and it's eyes glow with demonic power
...
...
In a voice that shaters glass
Lord Shade do you need assistance delivering these beings into oblivian
...
The demon morths into the shape of a man but is still clearly demonic as he has wings ...and a Masamune

Poo Fly
29-11-2004, 01:22 PM
'more daemons'
'things can get even more interesting'

Shade
29-11-2004, 01:22 PM
Yes... Destroy that Harbinger!!!!!!


The harbinger rises to the challenge of this new arrival and launches at Talex...

Poo Fly
29-11-2004, 01:27 PM
Poo Fly shields his eyes as the two daemons collide in a flash of bright light
'now might be a good time to leave!'

Talex
29-11-2004, 01:28 PM
Which on is the Harbinger
*Dodges all the attackes*
Now i can have more fun
*Morths back into Deamon Form
If i do not know which one to kill... I will Kill them alll
*Cylinders of dark essence appear in each hand*
DIE :dead:

Poo Fly
29-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Thinking quickly Poo Fly dives behind a downed wall and waits for the big explosion/fire/balls of death to pass

Talex
29-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Foolish Mortal
*Shatering every piece of glass in the village*
There is no escape
Fires the dark essenace plus several lazers and then hacks at the explotion
dust with 10ft long talons
*Standing in crator panting waiting for dust to clear*
*Dust clears and everyone is unscaved, standing in a crator*
WHY DOUSE THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN I BLOW STUFF UP! :S

Poo Fly
29-11-2004, 01:41 PM
'This ones big but doesn't seem so clever ;) '
Poo Fly sprints around the colossal demon, grabbing it's wing and swinging himself onto the creatures shoulder and yet again begins stabbing into its head hoping for it to die

Grave_Guardian
29-11-2004, 02:31 PM
Business is slow so Grave decides to sit back and watch the ensuring carage. Intending to take the dead's souls and put them in the little box under his bed.


Sorry couldn't resist, great story so far keep up the good work :cool: :D

Stormfist
29-11-2004, 05:23 PM
Stormfist uses magic to banish the demons back to their demon world

Poo Fly
30-11-2004, 09:36 AM
'That was a quick end'
Poo Fly starts to walk away as an anvil falls from nowhere onto stormfist :D

Shade
30-11-2004, 10:47 AM
The harbinger returns from the abyss...
DO NOT BANISH ME!!!

Talex
30-11-2004, 10:49 AM
*Summoning ring appears in the centre of the crator*
*Daemon breaks throw in Human Form
You can not banish me
:dead:

Poo Fly
30-11-2004, 11:57 AM
poo fly spins back around and pulls out a repeater crossbow-pistol and begins to fire in the general direction o fthe daemons

Stormfist
01-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Stormfist gets up from the floor, "that anvil really hurt!"
He then notices the deamons, "so your back"
He then charges the original daemon, katanas crackiling with lightning energy.

Talex
02-12-2004, 10:48 AM
:O
*Sees the crossbow bolts*
*Holds out hands
*Crossbow bolts are ever destroyed, deflected or in some other way do not hit the Target*
You cannot stop me

Poo Fly
02-12-2004, 11:48 AM
:@ Continues firing in the hope one of them gets through

Talex
02-12-2004, 01:35 PM
*Dodges the last of the Crossbow bolts*
I tire of this and your exsistence
*Flies into clouds*

Stormfist
02-12-2004, 03:39 PM
Your such a munchkin!

one down, now to get the second one!

azurevipa
03-12-2004, 04:25 AM
the unknown warrior laughs to himself "amusing that a demon got bored of fighting before i slayed it!" he charges the second demon dodging and weaving threw the flury of blows the beast throws at him waiting for his chance to strike

Poo Fly
03-12-2004, 08:30 AM
Poo Fly draws his ******* sword which seems to glow with holy energy and charges the demon of the apocalype

azurevipa
04-12-2004, 01:43 AM
the unnown warrior continues to dodge the demons blows and finaly gains his chance to strike he brings his blade up straight though the ribs of the demon (piercing most of its major organs in the process) and begins to walk away from the fight "oh well just another demon to ad to my tally demons say they cant be slayin by normal wepons well this is no normal wepon why were you after this demon any way are you demon hunters as well? or is this more personal?"

Shade
05-12-2004, 03:04 PM
OK... WHY DOES THIS NOW HAVE MOVED BY ITS NAME WHEN IT WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED HERE!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE JUST LOST MY CHARACTERS TO CORRUPTION AND AM HAVING A LOUSY DAY WITHOUT SOMEONE MESSING WITH MY THREADS IN MY CLAN FORUM!!!!!
SO NO OFFENSE MEANT BUT CAN YOU LEAVE ME TO SORT MY OWN AFFAIRS WHOEVER KEEPS MOVING MY TOPICS!!!!!

dnd
05-12-2004, 03:08 PM
ria is a mod in sc maybe she or a admin moved it???

Shade
05-12-2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah but she's an Outlaw... she may be staff, but it is still the SC froum not the Outlaws...
I thought that the whole point of a clan forum was so it wouldn't be interfeered with...

Poo Fly
06-12-2004, 09:02 AM
so we're in the void now eh?

as poo fly charges he mutters a few words under his breath, his holy sword bursts into flames before dying down to reveal the vessel of anuba, scourge of daemons
'prepare to witness your death daemon!'

decswxaqz
06-12-2004, 10:45 AM
If you have a problem with a topic or mod (either personal or forum related) then please PM me, Sol or Lee (ie Admins). If you have reason to believe me or Lee moved your topic, then please PM Sol (he doesn't generally move/lock topics). If Sol says it's right then I'm afraid that's the bottom line after all. If not, we'll put it back where it was originally.

What's the point in making a clan forum that only the members of that clan can control? It wouldn't make sense to remove modding/admin power from the owners of the site, and give control to just a few clan leaders would it?
The point of the clan forums is for people who have a clan and web site who can't host a forum for some reason, for example on free Geocities. We are also providing you a service where you can get more people to see your clan than it otherwise wouldn't have got as I presume if your hosting your clan forum here, you need more members/coverage.

Shade
06-12-2004, 10:46 AM
AH! Gottit... Sort of..?

I think... :S

Stormfist
06-12-2004, 11:09 AM
Stormfist casts Haste on himself, increasing his movement and attack speeds, he then charges the remaining demon,

"Die Infernal Creature!!!!"

Shade
06-12-2004, 12:50 PM
Stormfist's blade cuts through the creature sending it into an explosion of shadows...
all goes quiet...

Poo Fly
07-12-2004, 08:52 AM
ooooohhhhhhhh! but...but... *points to supercharged daemon sword of ultimate death* oh dammit!
*walks off*

Shade
07-12-2004, 10:53 AM
The shadows swirl and join again foming a new enemy.
A bigger one... :@

Poo Fly
07-12-2004, 12:47 PM
poo fly turns back around with a smile and mutters under his breath 'yay'

Shade
07-12-2004, 01:36 PM
The demon replies:

'Yay indeed'
He flys up, releasing an energy wave from his body...


'DIE!!!'

Poo Fly
07-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Poo fly stands his ground as a protective aura encicles him and protects him from harm.
'!? where'd this come from?'
he pokes the barrier from the inside, his hand slides gently through
'nevermind'
poo fly rushes out and leaps high into the air bringing his daemon sword around in a full circle and ripping out a chunk of the demon before landing nimbly back on the ground

azurevipa
07-12-2004, 09:47 PM
"these demons just dont know when to give up! im starting to tire of this battle i wish they'd give up so i can find out what the hell they want with you people and why your so important"(e.g story line) the unkown warrior ducks under some of the ruble of the fallen in roof and waits for the onslaugth of fire to stop

cOoLdUdE
07-12-2004, 10:26 PM
cOoLdUdE pulls out a gun and nails a demon in a head, once the demon fell cOoLdUdE goes over too him and lites him up with his bullets."Gotta make sure hes dead"Right then another demon attacks cOoLdUdE manages to dodge and....

azurevipa
08-12-2004, 01:11 AM
"well thats hope thats the last of them" the unkown warrior turns to the other combatants "now that we finaly got a pause why were you after the asasains? i am happy to answer any questions you have but i want this answered first"

Poo Fly
08-12-2004, 08:31 AM
*looks over to shade for a reply*

Kal
08-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Then BOOM! an explosion shakes the earth and a cloaked figure appears, a ten foot sword peircing through the demon he his standing on's back.
" you missed one" he says in a bored voice.

Stormfist
09-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Stormfist gets up, recovering from the energy wave, and calls a lightning bolt to strike the 10ft sword, and shocking the skewered demon.

cOoLdUdE
09-12-2004, 12:46 PM
your not in SC and thats off topic.

cOoLdUdE looks back for help but there fighting they're other demons "it looks like its just u and me stormfist," cOoLdUdE shoots his gun while stormfist charges, we were about to be finished until Kal came in to help, but still was that enough??......

Kal
10-12-2004, 12:15 AM
Kal wrenches his sword out of the demon and smiles, "so who are you guys and wat are u doing here?" he asks.

cOoLdUdE
10-12-2004, 01:00 AM
"Well for one thing they dont come in peice"cOoLdUdE says

cOoLdUdE
10-12-2004, 08:23 PM
PM him for off topic stuff and this is SC only thread so stop posting here

Kal
11-12-2004, 12:09 AM
"Well for one thing they dont come in peice"cOoLdUdE says
"Peace?" Kal asks "Few things come in peace."

cOoLdUdE
11-12-2004, 12:48 AM
"Give me the power of ownage or give me death"cOoLdUdE says,


"DIE FOOLS"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/SC-cOoLdUdE/17.gif

Kal
12-12-2004, 06:55 PM
"The power of wat?" Kal asked puzzeled.

Ria
13-12-2004, 12:48 PM
What does "The power of wat" means anyway?

Uhm.. maybe you should PM them questions like that, this for Shadow council members posts only ^^;

Shade
13-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Listen...
This Was Originally In The Sc Area For A Reason... ... ...
To Stop Idiots Spamming On It...
I Would Like To Get Back To The Topic At Hand But It Seems To Have Gone Straight Out The Window..! :@

Ria
13-12-2004, 12:54 PM
Listen...
This Was Originally In The Sc Area For A Reason... ... ...
To Stop Idiots Spamming On It...
I Would Like To Get Back To The Topic At Hand But It Seems To Have Gone Straight Out The Window..! :@

If you so wish Shade I'll delete any off topic posts here

Shade
13-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Much apreciated Ria...
Do as you must... :@

Talex
13-12-2004, 01:13 PM
If you will alow me to continue*continues without waiting for a reply*
*Daemon apears from clouds*
you fools, you left me in the clouds thinking i had gone
*Daemon glows with unholy might*
*barrier appears around deamon*
now you will all face apocalypse

Magmaman951
13-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Hey, go right ahead no one you stop you!

Talex
13-12-2004, 08:57 PM
*looks at Magmaman951*
*anvil apears aboth his head*
as i was saying ... you will all face apocalypse

Poo Fly
14-12-2004, 08:49 AM
P.f runs at the daemons back and slashes upwards across its spine!

Talex
14-12-2004, 11:39 AM
*Looks at P.F.*
*p.F. bounces of sheald*
i am unstopable

Poo Fly
14-12-2004, 11:52 AM
Poo fly attampts again but with even more force :O

Talex
15-12-2004, 10:51 AM
*P.F.'s attack hits and apears to do nothing*
You missed, hahahahaha
*daemon looks down to see that bothis's legs and one of its arms has been hacked in half*
damb it... must use attack
will begine in 5,4,3,2,1
*daemon is killed in puff of smoke*

Poo Fly
15-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Poo fly smiles to himself

Kal
15-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Kal hears the commotion and runs to help Poo Fly, he leaps at the Deamon and slashes it with his 10 foot sword, then throws a small vial,with pink liquid inside and then BOOM!! a gaint explosion and flash of light.

Shade
20-12-2004, 10:56 AM
The smoke clears leaving a huge crater in the center of you...
You are all knocked over by the blast, you stand up to see that you have opened an underground network of tunnels, branching off in all directions... :@

Poo Fly
20-12-2004, 11:30 AM
'lets all split up, we'll clear more ground'

Kal
24-12-2004, 12:21 AM
"split up? SPLIT UP?" kal says, sending pf a wierd look." Don't u watch horor moveies? If we split up we could all end up dead!" kal snaps, "besides" he says" one of us could be a mass murder and we wouldn't know it untill it's to late."

Poo Fly
24-12-2004, 03:10 PM
'you have a better idea?'

Gotien
30-12-2004, 04:04 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyocorrected.gif
A figure walks out from the shadows rubbing his forhead.

"what did I miss?"

His eyes glow red then realize the situation.

"I don't advise you split up, lets all go in one group, that way we can preserve our strength on the minor fiends and be more prepared for anything that might lie further beneath."

Kal
30-12-2004, 04:09 AM
"Yeah wat he said" Kal sayas, agreeing with Gotein's plan

Gotien
30-12-2004, 04:11 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyoevilgrin.gif
Gojin smiles," Yes you two stay together, and leave the fun to me!" as he jumps into the darkness deep in the tunnel going south.

Kal
30-12-2004, 04:13 AM
"That's not exactly what i had in mind" Kal whines, then runs off after Gotien,leaving PF standing alone.

Gotien
30-12-2004, 04:20 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyosatisfied.gif
Gojin looks behind him as he runs to see Kal, "Oh so you decided to follow? Well dont get lost, I dont intend to slow down!" Gojin's form begins to blur as he jolts down the tunnel almost out of site.

Kal
30-12-2004, 04:23 AM
"You should worry about yourself" Kal snappes as he telports ahead of Gojin.

Gotien
30-12-2004, 04:28 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyosatisfied.gif
Gojin laughs and continues on, "just remember that if you get tired, that extra power you just used could have been the deciding factor" ;)

Kal
30-12-2004, 04:32 AM
Kal sticks out his tonge and gives Gojin the finger" I've changed my mind, I'll wait with Poo Fly" he says walking back to PF

Gotien
30-12-2004, 04:37 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyocorrected.gif
Gojin frowns and mumbles "kids these days" and jumps into a shadow

Deadly Zero
30-12-2004, 04:40 AM
*a demon named Iori(AKA Deadly Zero)appears* master shade shall i pursue these foolish mortals or await your commands? *then Iori fades away into the darkness, leaving a symbol of darkness on the ground around where he stood*

Kal
30-12-2004, 04:41 AM
Once he reaches Poo Fly he sits on the ground and looks at PF" So wat was your plan agin?"

Deadly Zero
30-12-2004, 04:47 AM
*Iori appears again*
look at these foolish mortals, running around like mice in a maze
master shade let me hav some fun, i want to feel the tension of battle once more.

Gotien
30-12-2004, 04:49 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyosatisfied.gif
Gojin senses Iori's presense and from every shadow within a 100 mile radius of him a dark laugh errupts forth.

((OOC: did you pick Iori cuz my avy is Kyo? lol))

Kal
30-12-2004, 04:51 AM
Kal starts to feel edgey and hungry.

Deadly Zero
30-12-2004, 05:05 AM
((OOC: did you pick Iori cuz my avy is Kyo? lol))[/i][/b][/color][/QUOTE]
(no i just like iori espicially when he goes crazy and cant stand up straight)
*Iori rushes toward gojin*
make me feel....
make me feel ALIVE AGAIN!!
only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.Hand to hand is the basis of all combat.
come gojin,fight me. *puts away his weapons and purple flames engulf Iori*

Gotien
30-12-2004, 05:20 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyosatisfied.gif
A voice from all shadows around Iori shout "I have better things than to fight you! I don't use a weapon either! And you couldn't touch me if you wanted to! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!" The earth begins to shake

Deadly Zero
30-12-2004, 05:26 AM
dont piss me off, you will regret saying that!!
*runs at gojin and strikes him in the faces with his flaming fists and starts pounding away at gojin*
do u remember this feeling, the clashing feeling of bone and sinew?
now u will taste your own blood!

Gotien
30-12-2004, 07:42 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyocorrected.gif
((OOC: I'm not anywhere near you, all you can hear is my voice from the shadows, but ill play along))

Gojin's form turns to dust as shadowy figures converge and dive out of sight then dissappear from the realm.

Deadly Zero
30-12-2004, 01:29 PM
this feeling, its..its pain. hahaha i need more *Iori Yagami fades into the darkness leaving a sharp laughter all around Gojin*

Poo Fly
31-12-2004, 03:17 PM
(oooh, missed a lot :D )
Poo Fly looks at Kal, then at the tunnels ahead. 'lets go'
poo fly runs off in the general direction of the sounds of battle

Deadly Zero
01-01-2005, 05:41 AM
*Iori re-appears and falls to the ground*
Curse this blood of the orochi!! *Iori loses himself and becomes Iori Yagami*
need to kill.........kill..... *starts off in the dierection of Poo Fly*

Gotien
02-01-2005, 10:25 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/kyoevilgrin.gif
"YOU HAVE MADE YOUR LAST MISTAKE, IORI!!!"

Say's Gojin as he steps out of the shadows infront of Iori.

http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/evolved.jpg

Kal
03-01-2005, 02:36 AM
Kal races to catch up with Pf , " this seems like suicide. I mean, Gojin can take care of himself. I think we should go find a bar and get wasted."

Deadly Zero
03-01-2005, 02:56 AM
(cool its orochi)
*Iori stops and stands face to face with gojin*
i...i....w-will destroy you!!!!!!!!!!!! With this cursed orochi blood of mine, I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!

Gotien
03-01-2005, 03:07 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyocorrection.gif
"You cannnot kill that which doesnt follow the rules of life." Gojin is covered in a black aura as the planet begins to shake

"I am far beyond using the weak Orochi blood this power is far beyond anything in this world!"

Kal
04-01-2005, 02:27 AM
"So Poo Fly, who u think will when? Gojin is pullin out all the stops, but Iori runs around talkin to himself and looki9ng in windows at night. But they'er both a way crazy." Kal muses queitly to PF.

Gotien
04-01-2005, 04:00 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyocorrected.gif
A voice resonates in the back of Kal's head, "I heard that..."

Deadly Zero
04-01-2005, 04:42 AM
*Iori dashes at gojin and strikes him with a flaming fist*
TAKE THIS!!!! Ive beaten the impossible before! I wont back down now, so here goes my all!!!!
*Iori falls to the ground in pain*
I....I....I...
*iori starts going crazy and he leans back in pain then leans foward*
I.....WILL......DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotien
04-01-2005, 05:06 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyosatis.gif
Gojin faulters for a moment and stumbles back and catches his balance.
"Not bad... but even if you do become more powerful than me," *mumbles*(which you won't) "You can't kill the emisarry of inferno!"
http://home.ripway.com/2004-11/204947/k97fry.gif

Deadly Zero
04-01-2005, 05:11 AM
HAHAHa your funny but the time for jokes is over!!
ITS TIME FOR YOUR DEMISE!!!!!!!!!
*Iori becomes covered in purple flames and dashes at gojin*
Prepare yourself for this will be your last fight!!!!
*iori fades away then reappears behind gojin and kicks him*
YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME GOJIN!!!!!!
so dont even try.

Gotien
04-01-2005, 05:15 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyosweat.gif
Gojin is sent flying towards a wall and at the last moment he flips and rebounds off of it, coming straight after Iori, punching him in the ribs.

Deadly Zero
04-01-2005, 05:21 AM
BWAHAHA
this feeling of pain.......hahahah
*Iori recovers from the blow*
that actually hurt, gojin you would be wise to back down NOW!
*Iori rushes toward Gojin and picks him up by the neck and strikes him in the ribs repeatedly*
Do you remember this feeling?
the feeling of clashing bone and sinew.
*iori then lets gojin go and kicks him which sends him through a wall causing him to land on kal*

Gotien
04-01-2005, 05:26 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyosweat.gif
Gojin pants for a moment as he recoils from the pain in his chest. He blurs and reappears in front of Iori, and knocks him into the wall, then continues to pound him into it till dust coats the air. Then he jumps back and takes a deep breath, ready for another attack.

Deadly Zero
04-01-2005, 05:30 AM
*Iori stumbles to get on his feet*
GOJIN!!!!!!
You will pay for that!
*iori fades away and reappears behind Kal*
Now he will die!! *Iori then makes kal's body burst into flames*
*iori then dashes at gojin and kicks him six times and then jumps in the air and comes down with a flaming fist which strikes gojin in the chest*
*iori then gets up and picks up gojin by the neck and throws him through another wall*
gojin you have no chance of leaving here alive.

Gotien
04-01-2005, 05:42 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyoattack.gif
Gojin appears no more than an inch from Iori's face and shouts, "I'M NOT ALIVE YOU FOOL!!!" then his form glows so bright it is as if the sun were in the room and he sends Iori into another wall with a kick.

Deadly Zero
04-01-2005, 05:47 AM
*iori recovers from the blow*
Time for you to perish from existing.
*iori matches gojins power and glows just as much as gojin does,then iori hits gojin and then kicks him with so much force that he goes through a mountain*
YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!!!! EVER!!

Gotien
04-01-2005, 05:53 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyosatis.gif
((lol DBZ reference))

Gojin appears behind Iori and grabs him by then neck and throws him like a rag doll up into the sky through all the rubble above them. Then he appears next to him and looks harshly at him.

"It's hard to tell how long this will last, neither of us can even scratch each other.."

Deadly Zero
04-01-2005, 05:58 AM
you are right. we are both strong fighters and neither of us is getting closer to victory, so how about we finish this and team up?
its up to you however
*iori fades away then reappears in front of gojin* what do you say end it now or call it a tie and team up?
*Iori awaits gojins answer and plays around with dancing flames*

Gotien
04-01-2005, 06:00 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyosatis.gif
Gojin returns to his normal form and nods, "wasted time is not on my list of things to do." ;)

Deadly Zero
04-01-2005, 06:03 AM
*iori falls to the ground and returns to normal*
So do we team up or fight again another day?
We could accomplish a lot if we work together.You as well i know this is true.
*Sticks out a flaming hand ready for gojin to shake it or leave it hanging*

Gotien
04-01-2005, 06:06 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyosatis.gif
Gojin looks oddly at his hand as he lands and decides better of himself,"very well, we can work together," says Gojin as he shakes Iori's hand

Deadly Zero
04-01-2005, 06:11 AM
Im glad we are a team now. i was almost overwhelmed and controlled by my power. so what do we do know, catch up with PF and Kal or have a drink. my treat.

Gotien
04-01-2005, 06:14 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyosatis.gif
Gojin starts massaging his hands which are covered in white fire, "a drink couldnt hurt..."

Deadly Zero
04-01-2005, 06:22 AM
alright lets go to the closest bar
*iori and gojin fade into the shadows and reaappear in a bar*
*bartebder approaches Iori*
Bartender: so fellas what will you have tonight?
I want the usual and a burger, and get my friend here whatever he wants. im treating him to a drink and a meal if he wants one. *iori looks at gojin* want something to eat with your drink?

Gotien
04-01-2005, 06:33 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyosupr.gif
"no thanks, just a flaming jesus." waves Gojin as he sits at a table.

"you impress me,"chuckles Gojin

Deadly Zero
04-01-2005, 06:38 AM
*iori carries his food and the drinks and sits across from gojin*
heres your flaming jesus*iori hands gojin the drink he ordered*
damn im hungry i havent eaten in a while
*Iori then bites into his burger and eats a feew fries and washes it down with a drink*
So any ideas of what to do now gojin?
cause i have nothing to do
*iori then takes another bite of his burger*
you sure you dont wanna eat? the food here is great.

Gotien
04-01-2005, 06:42 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyosatis.gif
Gojin takes the flaming jesus (a rather large shot glass of liquor on fire) and drinks the liquid without blowing out the flame.

"Na, I usually don't eat more than once a month or so, I take long treks on new planets, sometimes I dont get much chance."

Deadly Zero
04-01-2005, 06:48 AM
yeah long treks on new planets i know how boring they can be sometimes.
so how about we find a place to sleep and then in the morning we travel to another planet. this planet is starting to get on my nerves

Kal
05-01-2005, 03:49 AM
Suddenly the door opens and Pf and Kal walk in and have a seat and drink with Gojin and Iori," Damn, that's a round on me, I thought gojin was a gonner." Kal shrugs, that was pretty cool when Iori was kicking ur ass though" he says with a sly look at Gojin." and even cooler when he Killed my dopleganger, I was tired of carrying it around." :D

Gotien
05-01-2005, 07:12 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyocorrected.gif
Gojin is covered in dark fire as he glares at Kal with blood red gleaming eyes,"You weren't looking close enough if for a moment you thought I was a "gonner," spat Gojin as he blew a stream of fire through the air as the fire around him disappears.

Poo Fly
05-01-2005, 09:09 AM
'sorry to interupt, but theres still a matter of whats actually down that big mass of tunnels and methinks we should head back in.' poo fly reasons as he swigs down his drink.

DarkMagician
05-01-2005, 09:45 AM
Meanwhile, a mysterious purple-haired force hides in the shadows, ever watching...

"Hmm...There is something strange about this person...I shall follow and observe..."

Poo Fly
05-01-2005, 09:52 AM
Poo fly finishes his drink and walks out, slamming his glass on a nearby table as he goes, 'follow if you want, i'm heading back in.'
*********************************
as Poo fly ventures deeper through the caves he hears a movement behind him, he spins in time to glance a shadow move around the side of the cave. all of a sudden he is knocked off of his feet into a wall, he looks up and sees: (someone fill it in)

DarkMagician
05-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Poo Fly looked up slowly, and saw a tall, purple-haired force, wearing a blue robe. "W-wha?" Poo Fly stuttered, as the Force cursed at his sloppiness, and made signs in the air. Poo Fly shakily stood up, "I don't know who you are...but you are going to pay for that!", He shouted, as he leapt to the attack. A thin smile inched over the purple haired force's face, and he instantly vanished...

"WHAT? Where did he go??? That's not possible!?" Poo Fly screamed, as he felt the walls. "No secret walls...so how?" A low voice called out, the tones of the words almost hanging in the air as if by magic, "You poor fool..." Poo Fly's face went red with rage. "WHO'S THERE!? COME OUT!!!" The force stepped out from behind Poo Fly. "Wha!?" Then the force spoke, while Poo Fly stood immobile in exasperation. "You cannot comprehend that I teleported? *Sighs* Killing you would be almost a charitable act..." "You-you take that back!" "I will not..." The force replied calmly.

Poo Fly calmed slightly, held his attack, "So...who are you and why attack me?" The force laughed, "Why would I need a reason? I exist only to battle...you were who I saw since my last victim...I am known as DarkMagician...but you will not need to know for much longer..." Poo Fly thought for a moment, "Did you hide in the shadows then as well? Were you too much of a coward to face the last one also?" DarkMagician froze, and started shaking. "You...you take that back now!" he shouted enraged. "Never!" Poo Fly shouted back triumphantly. "IDIOT! YOU WILL DIE!" DarkMagician screamed, as they readied themselves for battle...

Poo Fly
06-01-2005, 08:48 AM
nicely put :D


Poo Fly Charges in screaming with his Wristblade raining a flurry of blows down on Darkmagician.

Gotien
06-01-2005, 11:15 AM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyocorrected.gif
((OOC: Controlling other people's characters kills the experience, please let others answer with their own reactions next time..))

DarkMagician
06-01-2005, 10:04 PM
Damn Gotien! Fear not, you shall get yours soon too....

Gotien
06-01-2005, 10:40 PM
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/223698/kyocorrection.gif
((OOC: Controlling other peoples characters is against RP'ing culture, please abide by the code...))

PSOFanatic124
08-01-2005, 12:24 AM
walks in slowly and looks around "What the hell happened here!!!!!"

PSOFanatic124
08-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Practices target accuracy while awaiting an answer....

Deadly Zero
08-01-2005, 02:51 AM
(heh i missed a lot)
*Iori wakes up and hears poofly's screams for help and teleports toward him*
*Iori appears behind Dark magician and puts his flaming hand through his chest and lifts him into the air while laughing*
You fool, do you not know how to fight back *says iori as he looks at poofly*
*iori then throws darkmagician to the ground*
Get up if you can hahha. hey gojin this is our first battle as a team so lets give him a sample of our power!!!
*Iori body becomes engulfed in purple flames*
Now its time to die!!!!

Gotien
08-01-2005, 11:49 AM
((I'm probably going to miss a lot cuz I have to do some stuff tomorrow, I'll catch up to you guys after the weekend. Sorry Deadly Zero.))

Gojin steps into a shadow, "I have a pressing matter to attend to, this will not take long"

Gojin dissappears in the darkness.

Deadly Zero
09-01-2005, 03:49 AM
its ok gojin, ill just have your share of the fun.
*Iori faces darkmagician and rams him and sends him through a wall*
GET UP!!!
*Iori leans back in pain and becomes possesed by his orochi blood*
*Iori turns into iori yagami*
I.....WILL.....KILL....YOU!!!!
*Iori punches dark magician and with every blow that makes contact puts another hole in darkmagician*
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DarkMagician
10-01-2005, 11:13 AM
"Agh...I must withdraw...Poo Fly! We shall finish this some other time" DarkMagician shouts, as he teleports away...

He reappears on Ragol's Ruins in front of the monolith's altar. "Bugger...too far again...Hey...what's this?" He asks, as he lifts a dark globe from the altar.

Suddenly, the globe bursts, "Ah! What the hell?!" and a dark, swirling mist engulfs DarkMagician slowly." No...No! This cannot be! Dark....Fal...z...?"

When he is enveloped, the darkness faedes, taking him with it...

The darkness reappears near Poo Fly again, and seethes with rage,. No-one sees it yet...

Poo Fly
10-01-2005, 01:53 PM
Poo Fly dusts himself off and makes to leave

(AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH theres darkness behind P.F and he don't know it!)

Kal
11-01-2005, 02:30 AM
"BOO" Kal shouts at PF, "So why are we here?" he asks looking at Pf and Iori

Gotien
11-01-2005, 08:54 AM
((OOC: ^^\/ glad I'm not there))

Poo Fly
11-01-2005, 10:23 AM
'Why are we here?' 'Because we had a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fight with some even bigger daemons and they died and then some tunnels opened up then we went down then we went back up for some drinks and then we realised we should be down in the tunnels looking to see if theres anything of importance.'

( :D )

Talex
11-01-2005, 01:08 PM
*A figure of a man apears*
*it looks hauntingly familier*
good to see you again my old friends
*you realise it was the deamon you killed befor only he looks mutch more powerfull*
i must thank you it you hadn't killed me i wouldn't have been reincarnated

DarkMagician
11-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Just then, the darkness rises up. It forms a man-shape...

"LIKE YOU...THOSE STUPID MORTALS CREATED ME...I WAS ONCE DARKMAGICIAN, AND I HAD FLED FROM THE BATTLE, ONLY TO BE POSSESSED BY DARK FALZ...NOW I AM..."

"ROBDELAMORTE"

Deadly Zero
12-01-2005, 03:36 AM
HEHEHE you think you two can take me!?!
Well your in for a big SURPRISE!!!
*Iori then starts glowing like the sun and light engulfs both Darkmagician and Talex and they start burning*
*Iori then does a special move which hits them more than 200 times each in the blink of an eye and leaves a hole each time*
I call this my DEMONIC RUSH
*Then Iori does it again*
hey kal and poofly you too might wanna sit this one out

DarkMagician
12-01-2005, 10:36 AM
*All the while, RobDeLaMorte just stands there, yawning.*

STUPID FOOL! I CANNOT BE HARMED!

*Uppercuts Ioni*

ONLY ONE MAN CAN DEFEAT ME...AND HE IS GONE ELSEWHERE! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

TIME TO FINISH YOU OFF!

Kal
13-01-2005, 03:29 AM
'Why are we here?' 'Because we had a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fight with some even bigger daemons and they died and then some tunnels opened up then we went down then we went back up for some drinks and then we realised we should be down in the tunnels looking to see if theres anything of importance.'
( :D )
" I see so why are they here?"

Talex
13-01-2005, 10:53 AM
*Talex explodes*
*a new deamon is standing in his place*
i tire of this
*jumps into air and lands on the unconsious Kal*
*draws Katana*
bwhaaaaaaaa

DarkMagician
13-01-2005, 10:59 AM
*RobDeLaMorte dashes up, and intercepts the new enemy*

COWARDLY...HITTING SOMEONE WHEN THEY ARE DOWN...RRRREEAAA!

*Hurls him at the wall, a smash is heard and a sickening crunch*

*Casts a telepipe and shoves the unconscious one in*

SCRAM MORTAL. BEFORE YOU PERISH. NOW...WHERE WAS I?

*Stalks slowly toward the crater in the wall, empty*

WHAT!?

Talex
13-01-2005, 12:52 PM
*Talex get's up with half his face caved in*
pain pain paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

*throws Katana at DM*
*Katana slices off half of DM'S face*
now i think we are even

Deadly Zero
14-01-2005, 01:42 AM
*Iori gets kal and heals him*
Here take this
*Iori hands him a darkened orb*
Use it when your in trouble, now lets have some fun with DM and talex.
*Iori then performs demonic rush on talex then DM*
I WILL DESTORY YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkMagician
14-01-2005, 10:41 AM
*Dashes up, and grabs Iori by the neck*

FOOL...YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT DOES NOT LIVE!

*Hurls him into the floor headfirst*

AND I AM NOT DARKMAGICIAN ANY LONGER! AND NOW...FOR YOU!

*Advances on the last one, while his face regenerates back*

HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!!!

Poo Fly
14-01-2005, 02:12 PM
hey kal and poofly you too might wanna sit this one out

poo fly sits in a deck chair and drinks out of a coconut whilst cheering everyone on :D

Deadly Zero
14-01-2005, 10:34 PM
*Iori gets up and looks at DM*
I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU EVER!!!!!!!!!
You got that?!?
*Iori then conceals him self in a ball of light and fire which cannot be broken*
..................................
*Iori becomes silent*

volkenconker
14-01-2005, 11:25 PM
hahaha wat u guys talkin bout

DarkMagician
16-01-2005, 09:03 PM
*RobDeLaMorte sees volkenconker looking at him*

STARRS! UH, I MEAN, MORE HUMANS!

*Stalks towards VC, completely ignoring all others*

Deadly Zero
17-01-2005, 03:23 AM
*Iori still remains silent within the ball of light*
SOON ENOUGH YOU WILL SEE!

Poo Fly
17-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Poo Fly puts his coconut drink down and fires a volley of arrows at robdelamorte with his repeater crossbow-pistol

DarkMagician
17-01-2005, 09:58 AM
*RobDeLaMOrte doesn't even flinch, and continues on to VC*

NOW, YOU'RE MINE!

*Lifts Volken by the neck

Poo Fly
17-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Poo fly charges into Robdelamorte Knocking him and volkenconker to the ground

DarkMagician
17-01-2005, 12:33 PM
*Picks himself up*

What!? You impudent little--!

*Poo Fly follows up with an uppercut*

Gahhh! It is a wasted effort, I cannot be stopped by the likes of you! Only the Vengeance Blade can defeat me!

*Fires a foie at the fleeing Volken, knocking him down*

Now for you!

*Sprints toward PF8

bomber5000uk
17-01-2005, 12:36 PM
throws vengance blade at dm! casts clone! takes copy vengance sword!

DarkMagician
17-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Nice try brother, but only The Legendary Ranger holds the Vengeance Blade, and he is not here...

Kal
18-01-2005, 02:50 AM
Kal has retredted to saftey and is busy hurling hand grenades and other small,hand held bombs at the fighters. then lifts his sword and charges in like an idoit to kill the distracted DM.

Poo Fly
18-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Poo fly joins Kal for a joint attack...

DarkMagician
18-01-2005, 02:22 PM
*RobDeLaMorte teleports*

PF:Wha? Not again!

*RobDeLaMorte reappears above the two opponents*

DOOM BREATH!

*RobDeLaMorte breathes a stream of high-powered Megid at the two, before they can react. They both fall*

*Poo Fly has a Scape Doll however*

Kal
19-01-2005, 03:10 AM
Kal teleports quickly out of the way and attacks DM from behind.

Deadly Zero
19-01-2005, 03:17 AM
*Suddenly The ball of light starts to crack open*
*A hand glowing with pure energy and covered in flames appears from the ball*
* the new iori slips out of the orb*
KAL GIVE ME THE DARK ORB I GAVE YOU SO I CAN FINISH THE TRANSFORMATION!!!

Kal
19-01-2005, 03:22 AM
"What this thing?" Kal asks holding up the orb, then throws it to Iori " Give 'em Hell"

Deadly Zero
19-01-2005, 03:41 AM
Thank you Kal and farewell, once this transformation is complete i will no longer exist. *Iori thinks of everyone that helped him*
Goodbye*says iori as a tear slowly goes down his cheek*
*iori then infuses himself with the dark orb and an explosion rocks the entire galaxy and things are blown every where*
*An angel of death emerges from iori's lifeless body and stares at DM*
*The dark angel approaches DM while glowing with light and dark powers then he kills DM instantly*
*Everyone on the planet hears iori's last words*
Yo..you...all....mu..must...get....as...far...away ...as...possible...
or you will all die at the hands of Zero.
*then the dark angel now known as zero looks around at the people around him, and starts in the dierection of Kal and.....

Poo Fly
19-01-2005, 08:36 AM
Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkMagician
19-01-2005, 11:46 AM
*RobDeLaMorte rises up from the darkness again*

YOU FOOL, YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME! I AM THE DARKNESS! AS LONG AS THE VENGEANCE BLADE IS MISSING, I SHALL CONTINUE TO COME BACK AGAIN...AND AGAIN!

NOW...HAVE AT YOU!!!

*Draws his sword, Chi Gochisoo-Blood feast, and dashes at zero*

Deadly Zero
20-01-2005, 02:53 AM
*Zero uses his phoenix formation and throws DM off balance*
.........*Iori then speaks to kal*
you must pull out the orb from zero if you want to live. zero has no emotions and doesnt feel pain and i dont know where the orb is. it was a mistake to release him, now everyone might die.................
*Zero then loooks at everyone with a lifeless stare and heads toward kal and poofly*
*poofly is then sent flying into a giant spike*
*then zero mutters somthing*
i am the perfect fusion of metatron,the destruction to end all!
(ZOE2 REFERENCE)
*iori then speaks to DM*
you must destroy this evil i have created after all we were...
*Then iori is cut off for good*

DarkMagician
20-01-2005, 10:08 AM
FOOL! YOU SHOULD NOT PUT YOUR TRUST IN ME! I AM THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS! I HAVE LIVED COUNTLESS MILLENIA, NOTHING CAN DEFEAT ME!

*Glares at zero*

BUT...I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY BEING ATTEMPTING TO CEASE MY KILLING SPREE, SO I SHALL DESTROY YOU ZERO, AND THEN THE REST SHALL FALL SOON! MORTALS, LEAVE NOW! THIS, IS A BATTLE BETWEEN GODS!

*Zero glares at RobDeLaMorte, as the others take cover*

YOU THINK YOU CAN SCARE ME WORM? I FEAR NOTHING! FOR-I-AM-FEAR-ITSELF!!!

*Dashes toward zero, and carves downward with his sword, Chi Gochisoo*

Poo Fly
20-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Poo fly Slowly drags hmself of of the spike and slumps to the floor, losing consciousness

Kal
21-01-2005, 03:02 AM
"Damn" kal mutters" I was hoping things would'nt come to this" Kal starts to glow and his sword fades away.Black wings tear out of his back, His hands turn into three-fingered black claws, his eyes turn from a sad brown to an icy blue. He sighs and looks at PF "Take these and flee" he says in a vioce that sonds as the embobyment of hatred. then his wings vanished and Pf feels a spliting pain on his back, he looks over his sholder to see kal's black wings, he feels an numing sensation in his stomache,and looks down to see his wound healed.Kal then turns to DM," You have awoken me, I was happy sleeping in Kal. Now you I break you." he looks at Zero," Don't worry I've died thousands of times, it only hurts for a few seconds" He smiles and everyone feels the air change.

Poo Fly
21-01-2005, 08:47 AM
(wow wings!)
Getting up slowly, Poofly Regains his stance and begins to try out his new appendages, he leaps through the air and soars down towards the fight :P

DarkMagician
21-01-2005, 11:50 AM
*RobDeLaMorte turns to face the new enemies*

IDIOTS! MORE FOR THE SLAUGHTER EH? FINE!

*Breathes MegidBreath at them, but it is ineffective*

DAMN...VERY WELL, WE SHALL DO THIS THE OLD FASHIONED WAY! SHINE!

*Leaps at Kal*

Poo Fly
21-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Poo fly swoops down to act as a human shield for kal and is knocked back by the force of robdelamorte

DarkMagician
21-01-2005, 12:29 PM
WHAT!? DAMN YOU!

*Slashes at him, blood sprays everywhere*

Poo Fly
21-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Poo fly is sent back into a the cave wall but quickly regains his stance, panting, he draws the magical twin blades, the tears of isha, and gets ready for another go

Kal
22-01-2005, 02:27 AM
Kal laghs" Pathetic,Pf get out of here.I'll handle him" Black lighting begins to race across Kal and into his claws"I comand negative energy. I probly can't kill you,but I can beat you to an inch of your life!"