PDA

View Full Version : Into the horizon he fades...

Gotien
20-11-2004, 08:22 AM
I have been working my a$$ off and loosing sleep... all the while having to stand in the cold(i hate cold:@ i would sooner stand in a burning building!) and I'm starting to get sick...',=l besides that I'm fine lol

...but I'll get to the point: I am starting to drift from this site; I find it less and less appealing by the day and as much as I enjoy the company of all my long time friends(you know who you are, lol) I just can't help but think I am spreading myself thin between trainning, work, Ragol, house chores, trying to get a new car, trying to get back down to DMV for the 12th time!:@ (I've had to cancel my appointments to re-new my liscence cuz at the last minute they go, "Oh you mean you have to go today? Oh... darn I'm busy, sorry Joe...:'()

So I will more then likely be on once in a while, however more online with GC rather than on the Ragol site(no offense Sol, but the fact you arent going to have much time for this site wasnt a huge turn on either:'()

And so... to Orphen if you still want to be in the Inferno Legions on GC I will do my best to find you when I get online and we can hunt hackers and stuff lol

To Vash... dont loose that card you're gonna need it too lol',=P If you ever want to join your invite is there as well

And to all the Shadow Council... hold down the fort while Im away. lol

Congrats to Serpent7, Ria, and Omar on the Moderator status, I know the site is in good hands=D

...that's it right? then...*side-steps off-screen, stage left*

later you guys!

Grave_Guardian
20-11-2004, 05:10 PM
SAY WHAT :O . I understand I know I am new but with work and school as well I know how you feel. It will be a little quieter around here with out you man. Good luck witheverything and hope to see again pn the forms. If I ever get online I try to find you. Later.

Gotien
20-11-2004, 05:13 PM
lol just follow the path of destruction :evil: lol i will be around however significantly less, keep up with those quizzes and you will be really popular really quick;) lol

Judgment
20-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Or are you leaving because you finaly got that last star :P . Anyway see you around Gotien

Dkgamer
22-11-2004, 10:14 AM
Sorry to hear that man, but i suppose your life is more important that being on this site lol But were still sad to see you go dude *sniffle*
I hope to see you in the online world of PSO soon! :P

decswxaqz
22-11-2004, 10:25 AM
Real life should always take precedence over any internet things. Sorry to see you go.

Ria
22-11-2004, 10:46 AM
Aww one of the site's regular posters... hope to see you again someday! *waves a tissue* Sayonara! (sp?)

DarkMagician
22-11-2004, 10:49 AM
You did not mention me, Gotien...a rash mistake...one that shall cost you dearly! But hold...Orphen has told me the same thing...this cannot be good.

If you and Orphen leave, the three-way war between us all is stopped...There will be no balance...

If you both leave...that means, that I am the victor! Hahahahah!

Go, gotien! Go, Orpphen! Leave me to rule ragol alone!

Poo Fly
22-11-2004, 11:30 AM
see you gotien!
when i get online i'll hunt you down!

Teh EkwEE
22-11-2004, 09:53 PM
He says he'll be on significantly less than usual. If you haven't noticed by his number of post he'll be on more than some of us put together. ;)

Gotien
23-11-2004, 03:43 AM
*applauds Teh EkwEE* very good, your wit is truely superior for you to make me laugh;) lol:P

Shade
23-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Se ya!
Hope that you will grace the forum with your presence again someday... :|

Talex
23-11-2004, 01:03 PM
Se ya Gotien
gona miss ya you a real friend.. er sort of

Gotien
23-11-2004, 08:49 PM
leave it to the shadow council to not read the entire thread*rolls eyes* ill be on just not as much, i might get on and post in my sleep or something;) lol

Sol
24-11-2004, 12:14 AM
no offense Sol, but the fact you arent going to have much time for this site wasnt a huge turn on either:'(

am i going somewhere? :) there are 2 other admins who run the site...

Gotien
24-11-2004, 12:24 PM
ah but its you that even they look up to...