PDA

View Full Version : Which South Parsk character are you.

Grave_Guardian
16-11-2004, 11:53 PM
You are most like Cartman. You love to brag on your friends. You are a real fat ass. And You love your cheesy Puffs. And loves T.V. and your moms a whore.

http://www.quizilla.com/users/viperguy/quizzes/What%20South%20Park%20Character%20Are%20You

Sepheroth
17-11-2004, 12:15 AM
i think id would be kenny cuz i dont talk alot and i just mumbke and no1 can understand wat im saying but sum of my friends can and im very poor :|

Feline Witch
17-11-2004, 05:47 PM
I was towlie.

Judgment
17-11-2004, 05:51 PM
You are most like Kyle. Your Moms a Big Fat Bitch. You always try to except Cartmans apologies. You love to call him fat ass. And You always say You ******* when Kenny Dies.

DarkMagician
18-11-2004, 08:42 AM
South Park? Weird...

Truthfully, there are better tests...

Grave_Guardian
18-11-2004, 02:44 PM
Well sorry DM I am currently out of ideas. If you have any post them here I will do my best to find them for you and post them in teh Void. Also I am sorry to hear what happend to your characters DM. But I'm sure you will rise from the ashes (after buring that damn card for corrupting, at least thats what I would do). As a jester of good faith I shall guard them for free.

DarkMagician
19-11-2004, 01:15 PM
#6 Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Grave_Guardian
Apprentice
Grave_Guardian's pet mag: Grave_Ghost
Currently Guarding: Sakura, V, Dr. Eggman, Infinete, Kaminari, and DAN.

Big mistake! Firstly, DAN, Infinete and V are my friend's/brother's characters, as such not on my card.

Second, Kaminari is a newbie to the forums that joined recently.

I lost: RobDeLaMorte, DEmar- Sakura,FOnewearl- DarkMagician (2), FOmar- Dr.Eggman, RAmar-

Luckily, DarkMagician is reborn again, and currently a mere L21...

Grave_Guardian
19-11-2004, 02:49 PM
#6 Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Grave_Guardian
Apprentice
Grave_Guardian's pet mag: Grave_Ghost
Currently Guarding: Sakura, V, Dr. Eggman, Infinete, Kaminari, and DAN.

Big mistake! Firstly, DAN, Infinete and V are my friend's/brother's characters, as such not on my card.

Second, Kaminari is a newbie to the forums that joined recently.

I lost: RobDeLaMorte, DEmar- Sakura,FOnewearl- DarkMagician (2), FOmar- Dr.Eggman, RAmar-

Luckily, DarkMagician is reborn again, and currently a mere L21...

I shall take them off immediately. Sorry.

Dkgamer
19-11-2004, 02:54 PM
http://images.quizilla.com/V/viperguy/1035089633_cstowelie1.jpg You are most like Towelie. You get high all the time and tell people to always keep a clean towel around. And get high alot. Your favorite thing to do is get high. Your life evolves around getting high.

Yep, thats about right :P