PDA

View Full Version : What colour of light saber do you have?

Grave_Guardian
15-11-2004, 03:32 PM
http://www.quizilla.com/users/AfroBurdie/quizzes/What%20Colored%20Lightsaber%20Would%20You%20Have%3 F

Orange is your Lightsaber color. Orange represents energy and enthusiasm. It also symbolizes strength and endurance. People with orange lightsabers are curious about life, and the world around them. Fascination catches them at every turn, and they are creative enough to understand life's potential.

Dkgamer
15-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Green is your Lightsaber's color. Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, and freshness. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Green is also commonly associated with wealth and happiness, so someone with a green lightsaber like yourself is a fortunate soul.

GOLDIE
15-11-2004, 04:15 PM
Your Lightsaber is Blue Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth.

Gotien
15-11-2004, 09:15 PM
You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber. Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, and determination as well as passion and desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst for more of it.

alright, red is my favorite color! nice;)

Judgment
16-11-2004, 08:42 AM
You were destined to have a Red Lightsaber. Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, and determination as well as passion and desire. You have seen the Strength and Power of the Dark Side of the Force and have you thirst for more of it.

alright, red is my favorite color! nice;)

lol your EVIL :@

Green is your Lightsaber's color. Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, and freshness. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Green is also commonly associated with wealth and happiness, so someone with a green lightsaber like yourself is a fortunate soul.

Yay :D

Stormfist
16-11-2004, 10:49 AM

Green, Just like the Jedi Masters!

Shade
16-11-2004, 11:08 AM
You have a Purple Lightsaber. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic. Purple denotes high spirituality and religious aspiration. Purple also represents Peacefulness and Purification. It also has a sense of intuitive understanding and a feeling of intimacy with the world.

Ashinator
16-11-2004, 05:16 PM
Your Lightsaber is Blue Blue is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, and truth.

Yup dats me alright!

Phantom_RAcast
16-11-2004, 09:27 PM
You have a Purple Lightsaber. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic. Purple denotes high spirituality and religious aspiration. Purple also represents Peacefulness and Purification. It also has a sense of intuitive understanding and a feeling of intimacy with the world

DarkMagician
17-11-2004, 10:21 PM

What can I say, I am evil!

Krato
17-11-2004, 10:24 PM

hehe me too

DarkMagician
18-11-2004, 08:34 AM
hehe me too

Ah, another evil one. Interesting...

Krato
18-11-2004, 09:30 AM
well what can i say its who i am

DARKMATTER
19-11-2004, 12:16 PM

DarkMagician
19-11-2004, 12:25 PM

HISSSS! A force of good! KILL!

*Attacks DARKMATTER*