PDA

View Full Version : The never ending cheat to play as sonic

Sd28
25-07-2004, 10:36 PM
okay u basically keep adding stuff on from previous posts to make one long cheat, note this has know real perpous other than some thing to do while waiting for a game realse or some thing

firts u must complete all quests except battle training go and defeat falz then return and do this mission when completed you will get

Starman
25-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Sounds like pointless spam to me...

Now if I'm wrong kindly delete my post.

Ivan
25-07-2004, 11:48 PM
*Moved to the void forum*

Lee-yoshi
26-07-2004, 10:05 AM
okay u basically keep adding stuff on from previous posts to make one long cheat, note this has know real perpous other than some thing to do while waiting for a game realse or some thing

firts u must complete all quests except battle training go and defeat falz then return and do this mission when completed you will get
... a special little cartridge that looks like a MegaDrive Game, maybe Sonic?

You then have to defeat Falz again on ultimate with this cartridge and when finished go back down to the battle grounds and give the cartridge to Red Ring Rico.

She will then Whip out a SEGA MegaDrive and play Sonic and ask if you want to play along. Select yes, and beat her in a 'Collect the Most Rings' styled battle. If done she will admit defeat and give you...