PDA

View Full Version : Rugrats OMG lol

<-Napper->
02-07-2004, 10:14 AM
The other day when I was getting ready to go to work I decided to watch some cartoons randomly (lol don't ask) so i turned on Nickelodeon (as you do) and was horrified to find a version of the Rugrats (remember that?) where they are all grown up and at school! I nearly cried. Total blasphemous.

Ivan
02-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Uh...yeah. Well, they started a series which was supposed to be like 9 years later. I saw the one where they pretended to go to the future, then I saw a couple of the 9 years later series. My sister watches Nickleodeon and of course she talks about it at the dinner table which is the only reason I know about it.

Nicklodeon is so different from what it was when I was 4 or 5. They had stuff like Rocko and Charlie Brown, now they got all this Spongebob (Don't get me wrong I actually like the show) and these shows that are so modern. So much for Blues Clues on Nick Jr. Its just not the same with this new guy. I miss his bro who was the original star but he went to college sadly. Ugh, and dora...

Kinda funny I brought all this up..I guess it feels good to look back..

Proj3ct_Zer0
13-07-2004, 03:56 PM
Come on you cant forget Ren and Stimpy :P. That was the best show on Nickelodeon in my childhood. Then it got took of the air, due to it being to gorey and stuff for children to watch :(. But now its back on the air. Yes I am abit sad watching it, but who cares :D

Ivan
13-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Yes, 90s in america was wierd as hell and they of course canceled most cool shows. I remember ren and stimpy, I didn't like it as much as maybe Rocko or Angry Beavers :P (THAT was a helarious show)

Proj3ct_Zer0
13-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Yeh Rockos Modern Life was ok, wasnt really into Angry Beavers. They were abit later on in my life when I wasnt into cartoons as much. But nothing could beat Ren and Stimpy. The twisted comedy kept me entertained for hours :P

Ivan
13-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Yeah, im a couple years younger than you so I s'pose so. But to be honest I don't remember ren and stimpy too well. Can't even remember the voices of the characters... :(

Proj3ct_Zer0
13-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Watch Nickelodeon later on. For us in the UK, its on at 9:30pm. Not sure about people in the US though

darkice
13-07-2004, 04:14 PM
rocko an angry beaver's they were pretty good but in my youth it was ghostbuster's' the turtle's n transformer's now they were all really popular back then and now look at em plz dont say there makin another ghostbuster ripoff wanna cartoon i am so glad the only cartoons i watch are more my age now oh
yer the topic lol

i seen some of that rugrats my lil sis n bro oh and my girlfreind all watch stuff like that its an insult to what it used to be.

p.s the newer sonic anime's are pretty good tho. i used to love the old ones and mario oh and don't get me started on zelda that was a cool cartoon but they cancelled it not long after it came out over here thank god for downloads :D

Ivan
13-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Watch Nickelodeon later on. For us in the UK, its on at 9:30pm. Not sure about people in the US though
Dude, Nickleodeon doesn't have it's own channel in the UK!? :O

Proj3ct_Zer0
13-07-2004, 04:24 PM
Yeh theres 4 Nickelodeon channels here. Nick, Nick Replay, Nice Toons and Nick Jnr.

Ive actually got some of the Mario series on tape. Theyre so kool :P. Havent seen the Zelda cartoon tho :(

Ivan
13-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Mario series?! wtf? :S lol

darkice
13-07-2004, 04:43 PM
erm super mario 3 it was a cartoon over here no joke luigi'mario'mushroom'peach/daisey who knows lol and koopa and his koopa kids
theres replay's of it on pop over here

Proj3ct_Zer0
13-07-2004, 06:57 PM
It was so kool. Just watch the episode were Toad gets captured by Birdo and Mario gets the Fire Flower and kills all the koopas :P:D

darkice
13-07-2004, 07:53 PM
sweet i aint watched it for a few weeks but i think i will tommoz pop have the old sonic to i used to love that anime but i aint seen the other sonic yknow the dull seriouse one well it did have a decent storyline i guess the new sonic i said it before but yea cool lol :D

Sd28
16-07-2004, 09:48 PM
sweet i aint watched it for a few weeks but i think i will tommoz pop have the old sonic to i used to love that anime but i aint seen the other sonic yknow the dull seriouse one well it did have a decent storyline i guess the new sonic i said it before but yea cool lol :D

please tell me your not talkkin about sonic under ground

K8lin
17-07-2004, 06:18 PM
I used to watch the old sonic series, I have vids of it still, gotta watch them sometime >.<; The new ones are good too.

PSOfReAk22
14-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Yeah....The Legend of Zelda used to be on after mario!
i have like all of them taped, lol :)

I was Addicted to link lol! :P

Ivan
14-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Please don't double post...fix them up please? I would but I don't mod this forum.

PSOfReAk22
14-08-2004, 03:02 PM
o sry about that ill fix it :(

Beat X500
14-08-2004, 06:53 PM
:O The old Sonic cartoons, the REAL old ones, I have them on tape aswell as Super Mario World the cartoon. And i used to be obsessed with watching Ren and Stimpy, i used to rent the videos out and watch them over, man they were cool.