PDA

View Full Version : hey zeffie...

gamerblake
11-04-2004, 03:32 AM
please stop telling peopel that take all the kills on two player. I have to attack to defend myself because all you me to do stand there and die when you are doing your best to kill them.plus I played on your chariter[it is my game]And you have dagger+2 and you are on level 7.[one more thing.....stop calling me a turkey........ I am a duck....no wait :S

xxpsychoxx
11-04-2004, 06:13 AM
please stop telling peopel that take all the kills on two player. I have to attack to defend myself because all you me to do stand there and die when you are doing your best to kill them.plus I played on your chariter[it is my game]And you have dagger+2 and you are on level 7.[one more thing.....stop calling me a turkey........ I am a duck....no wait :S

OKAY THEN... what did u just say? :S

Faulkie
11-04-2004, 11:52 AM
Hmmm... why didn't you just PM her or just tell her in person?
This is spam.
*locked*
wait... I can't do that... somebody please do it though

GOLDIE
11-04-2004, 11:52 AM
This has nothing to do with PSO at all, more like a personal grudge you hold on eachother so can you people continue this via PM/Email.

Thanks.

EDIT: Faulkie if you wish to alret a moderator to lock this thread then please use the report post button.

decswxaqz
11-04-2004, 01:21 PM
I don't know if you two are related or anything. I'm not that bothered to be honest. If you are then you can tell him/her this in person. If not then it's a PM. There is no need to bring this into the open.

*Locked*
*Moved to The Void*