PDA

View Full Version : Dark magician come here!

Infinete
02-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Hi dark magician, do not worry you true name is safe with me, but keep mine safe as well, because if people knew that I was really a top secret superhero there would be pandamonium ;) LOL, also you are crap at science! you coudnt even pass a little tast without typing the answers into your calculator. LOL!
PS: how do you get a pitchure by your name, plz tell me, they look so cool!
also I will rock your little quiz competition so hurry up and post a new one!
just encase i dont hear from you tonight; good afternoon, good evening and good night LOL!!!
Oh one more thing this is Infinet signing out. LOL!
Bye! :)

DarkMagician
02-02-2004, 07:50 PM
No s..em...Infenete!
I am Master of this forum section (lobby) none may speak to me like that! So behave or else.....

p.s-Mini_Bert rules all of you, hahahah!!!

Zer0
03-02-2004, 05:10 AM
UMmm this is weird do you know him. Isnt this off topic to PSO? What is happening? Mini_bert rules? You are the leader ? I am a super hero? Im confused. Couldn't this be in some PM? :confused:

Ton
03-02-2004, 05:38 AM
wrong section. they r talking about that q and a thing. it is in magicians sig.

Mini_Bert
03-02-2004, 12:51 PM
[COLOR=RoyalBlue] Mini_bert rules?COLOR]

Yep, he keeps sayin that because I won.

Zer0
08-02-2004, 12:26 AM
Oh boy -_-

Mini_Bert
08-02-2004, 02:32 AM
What's that supposed to mean? Grrr....Die! *shoots Zer0 with frozen shooter* and you can stay like that ^_^ muhahahahahah!

Issac
10-02-2004, 01:16 AM
Dark Magician since when have you ruled the lobby? FOOL YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS INSOLENCE!

SOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Thinks back...

I loved that what are trees topic...good times, good times. :p :D :cool: :) ;) :(

Mini_Bert
10-02-2004, 01:20 AM
That was a funny thread...i remeber reading through that thread....heheh....

bomber5000uk
12-02-2004, 12:41 PM
erm... hi im darkmagicians brother and well i have heard of your stories yet to be told but i just wanted to introduce myself... hi :cool:

zigz
12-02-2004, 01:28 PM
...hello?

hmmm, an hmmm
hmm hmm hmmmhmmm

what is the void all about anyway? :rolleyes:

decswxaqz
12-02-2004, 01:31 PM
The void is where we can move spam and it doesn't add to post counts.

I live people would stop bumping old threads or threads that have served their purpose =/.

*Locked*

(I'd much rather let a thread die of old age than lock it people)