PDA

View Full Version : tests

Ton
19-12-2003, 06:56 AM
Hello, no one is on, and I have two tests tommorow, may I remind u that tommorow is the last day of school till winter break, and I am not really studying. I am really bored.:mad: :(

decswxaqz
19-12-2003, 11:13 AM
hehehe. Today is the last of my exams too!!!
This has been a really bad week for me. Missed a deadline for an assignment. Tests have been awful. It's been freezing in my house. Heaters broke and won't be able to get it fixed till January. Work was awful. First hour was hell. From getting up at 8 in the morning till 9 at night, I had 2 slices of toast and a roast pork bun (which was nice). Starving.... I really hope next week is better.... I don't see how it could get much worse =/

Vordox
19-12-2003, 11:47 AM
AAH! DON'T EVER SAY IT CAN'T BE WORSE.

Heard of Murphy's Law?
Anyway, we share the same in schoolwise. TEsts have been awful for me too, and missed a deadline. :(

Mini_Bert
19-12-2003, 12:39 PM
Today's the last school day yay! I only have 45 min classes today:p, they had to make room for an assembly, which I don't have to go to!!!! Anyway, my exams aren't until late January so I'm in a good mood, sept my nose is so runny I wake up every half an hour during the night because its running on to my pillow:S

Phantom_RAcast
19-12-2003, 06:16 PM
yes I'm so happy that today is the last day of school till winter break is over. From getting up at 8 in the morning till 9 at night you should consider yourself lucky I have to get up at 5:00 am

Ton
19-12-2003, 11:26 PM
This morning i woke up at 7:00, and i had some eggs and toast. I took my science quiz, period 1, and then throughout the rest of the day I had to use the bathroom real badly bout didn't find time.:mad:. After my la test, we watched pirates of the caribean, which was a good thing.:D

decswxaqz
19-12-2003, 11:53 PM
But did you get up at 8, go to uni till 1, rush home, iron work clothes, get to work at 3, work till 9 without a break, and then go shopping for food and get home, ready for the next test the following day? =/

Phantom_RAcast
20-12-2003, 05:58 AM
no I don't and I am sure glad I don't

decswxaqz
20-12-2003, 09:57 AM
Didn't think so ;)

Ton
31-12-2003, 07:16 AM
Well, i am not that old yet. Although i have a french test the day i get back from break...:( :mad: