PDA

View Full Version : The Family guy

Mini_Bert
17-12-2003, 01:11 PM
Psychiatrist: Does Stewie have a history of violence?
Lois:No, hitting Peter is the first act of violenece stewie's ever done.
*Peter is holding a bandage on his head*
Stewie: Well technically my first act of violence was when I left that time bomb ticking in your uterus, happy 50th birthday lois......
Psychiatrist: Do you know how this happend?
Peter:I know who's responsible, but if I told you Lois would kill me.
Lois:NOW HOLD ON HERE!

Sorry I'm bored, need to do something.

Proj3ct_Zer0
17-12-2003, 01:17 PM
Bang your head on the wall....that can be entertaining if you believe it to be :rolleyes:

Mini_Bert
17-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Ok! *bangs head against wall* that was fun......I think someone's trying to kill me....

Ash L-M
17-12-2003, 04:37 PM
Everyone is against you now...except me...

...puts the sword behind his back...

Mini_Bert
17-12-2003, 04:41 PM
No not everyone....only about half of them........well I can take some of you...........

Ash L-M
17-12-2003, 04:45 PM
Hmm...this will be fun...

Mini_Bert
17-12-2003, 04:46 PM
Y does everyone hate me...........well not everyone but stillll............

Ash L-M
17-12-2003, 04:49 PM
I don't hate you, your alright I guess.

Mini_Bert
17-12-2003, 04:52 PM
You said "I guess"....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..............I'm only joking..........I'm just mad and sad at the same time.......ask me why and I"LL KILL YOU! Ok? Ok. I'm going to go and eat somthing..........

Ash L-M
17-12-2003, 04:55 PM
Why? You can't kill me. Sorry, I have 503 other people who want to do that it in the UK ALONE! I'll have to add you to the list....

Remeber Mini Bert, You're in my fanfic...I don't hold anything against you as I don't know you well enough.

Mini_Bert
17-12-2003, 04:57 PM
lol, I don't know anyone who wants to kill me......I'm pretty nice in real life, the nicest guy in the school, so no1 hates me, no1 bugs me, I have a pretty good life....................for now..............anway what if I would kill the people who want to kill you? Could I kill you then?

Ash L-M
17-12-2003, 04:59 PM
Nope. You have to wait your turn. If no-one is there to kill me from the list. Well they still have to kill me so, mabye in another life.

I'm nice In real life, but because of my Sticking out back . I have the OPT soon. Yay! They all hate me. And I'm into anime, they are all stuck up on football. So you see why people hate me

Mini_Bert
17-12-2003, 05:00 PM
Ok see you then.....I wonder what my name will be in my next life.........Bob........maybe............anyway g2g bye.

Ah the football phase, never went through that, I'm also into anime, most people don't they think it's "uncool", but when they were picking on my friend about it I told them that I watched anime, and they didn't mind, they haven't bothered him since..............to my knowledge...............