PDA

View Full Version : Amazing what you can find on Ebay!

Lee-yoshi
16-12-2003, 10:27 PM
Nothing huge here really, just sumin fun! While searching EBay.co.uk for PSO related items, it seems sum Americans are preparing themselves for PSO3's release already by accepting Pre-orders!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3065983061&category=27221

But theres other cool stuff ive found on EBay aswell, PS posters, T-Shirts, and even people selling PSO in-game items and shipping them to you on Memory Cards! *cough*Dupes*cough*

Anyways, just makin a new thread to ask what crazy things youve seen on Ebay before! Anything ultra-cool that u really wudda liked to bid on but just cudnt afford?

Hyozanryu
16-12-2003, 10:30 PM
I dunno I have a tendesy to sistrust ebay. I rather buy something:sealed, in a box with a seal of quality on it. Im to suspisius of things that have been handeled by other peeps and Im fixing to buy it.

decswxaqz
17-12-2003, 12:06 AM
I don't mind buying from Ebay. I've had really good experiences on it. I tried to sell on it but couldn't because of the type of my debit card :(.
But i'm happy to see the game I bought for 100 still fetching a high price on Ebay. I will keep it a few years and then it'll be a proper collectors item :). Still hoping everyone will throw their DCs out so I can keep mine :p. Most people have already :S.

I've bought a HD off Ebay and it worked better than I thought!!! Very quiet. Now I just need a new fan... :)
Only problem is a DVD. Wrong region but I can't remember if it was my fault or not.

Ton
17-12-2003, 04:11 AM
I don't trust e-bay. I usually buy either from amazon or the actual companies site.