Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Phantasy Star > Phantasy Star Online

Old 03-07-2013, 09:13 AM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to pso king
Advice on episode 2 with a Hucast.

My computer isn't really reliable enough to play Blueburst any longer (And I never saw anybody online when it was reliable enough) so I've mostly been playing my old Gamecube version of the game. My goal is to get through episode 2 with my highest leveled character, a Hucast. The relevant points are as follows

-He's currently level 115 and at the Central Control Area.
-He has an ideal mag (5 defense, 145 power, 50 ATA, 0 Mind)
-He has the best double saber I can currently get him (Demolition comet. Want to eventually ge a Double Cannon. I'd focus on getting a Black King Bar since it's objectively better, but I can't afford a broadbad adaptor), and a good long range weapon. He could probably use a better sword (Best thing I have right now is a 35% hit calibur)
-His power is basically as high as it can reasonably go, what with 4 God Powers.

His section ID is Redria. I've got a level 63 Force with Viridia as her section ID, and a level 55 Hunewearl with Skyly (planning on using her to get a decent sword. Too bad Sealed J-sword is a 1/12604 drop).

That's everything I can think of that's relevant. Thanks for any advice you can give.
Old 22-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Adept Hunter

Short of being patient with it ( episode 2 is tough ) there isnt much advice to give, dont keep meseta on your character, have a healthy stockpile of 'mates and scapedolls, always use your traps and perservere , you'll do just fine.