Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Hosted Fansites > Star Raiders

Old 04-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via AIM to Ivan Send a message via MSN to Ivan Send a message via Skype™ to Ivan
How To Join Member Group

Many {SR} members want to know how they join the Star Raiders public group here in the forums, and here's how.

-You must first resgister will your usuall {SR} name. Don't worry about putting the {SR}, when you go to your control panel, (once you've joined the group) and click on group memberships. You should get the status to change from your normal member status, or your SR status, so instead of Ivan, my username would appear as, SR-Ivan.

-Once, you register you must quoe a group administrator to join the group. (Only Tom and I, as the other 2 of the elite fourhave not joined the group yet.) I'm much more active because Tom is quite busy with building our site. But he will more active for soon enough. I know all the {SR} people out there, so chances are Ill recognize you.

-To quoe a group administrator to join this group, you must go to your control panel, and click on group memberships, and the rest is easy.

-If you are just a member of Ragol, but would like to join, please see this thread, It has all of the information you need.

This forum will be busy soon enough!
Originally Posted by Comments
The servers are not updated, maintained by, or have anything to do with Sonic Team or the SEGA Corporation.
And thank god for that!!
Still rocking pso on GC and BB...on that server that everyone knows about.

Let's Go, The Only Way We Know, Taking You Out. - Lostprophets

Last edited by Ivan; 15-05-2004 at 03:12 AM.