Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Universe > Item Findings

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 28-07-2007, 03:10 AM
Wizard

weird weapon i just found 0.o

Well, i was making a run through the Ult Forest so i could lvl, and i walk into the room in F2 with the area that can look up at the boss tele and has a bunch of boxes/barbles and bartles in it, when much to my suprise, after i kill a barble, i get a special weapon, i think nothing much of it since its a gun, and continue killing, then break the boxes when BAM! im hit with a sword special weapon, thinking "oh god, its gonna get my hopes up and end up to be a mother @Q#*@&! bloody art again..(i have already found 5 of those things, i dont need another thank you very much mr box >=O) so i teled back to Pioneer to see what i got, when much to my suprise, the sword turned out to be a KALADBOLG and the gun an Inferno Bazooka (my second) after i found the KALADBOG, i did a search on the Ragol.co.uk drop charts, i couldnt find it! so i did a google search, only a few results were found, most didnt have what i was looking for, but some had a mention that the Kaladbolg was decent, but hard to find considering its a 9 star, i was pretty amazed at my luk, well, not really, its only 31, but im a purplenum and i REALLY didnt expect something good to drop, it now replaces my gladius, and i LOVE using it to fight the sil dragon (hell, using a sword on the stupid thing is alot easier then a gun) so, has any1 seen this thing or own one?
Old 28-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
I have a couple. Luck doesn't affect drop rates, it only affects chances of critical hit. It's an alright weapon, but once you get something like a Yamato it'll be left behind.
Old 28-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomercy
I have a couple. Luck doesn't affect drop rates, it only affects chances of critical hit. It's an alright weapon, but once you get something like a Yamato it'll be left behind.
i found a yamato, but i cant use it T.T stupid RAmar class cant use twin swords, T.T, im working on finding a double saber, i think the drop chart is wrong for purplenum
PSO:BB
Tsukuyomi: 131 PURPLENUM RAmar
(AKA Y): C-mode HUcast
Old 28-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
Stag Cutlery, Purplenum, Ultimate Cave, Pofuilly Slime = 1 / 238 A good doublesaber weapon. If you can get a Bluefull to Ult, try piping Mil Lilies for a Demolition Comet.