Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Common Room > The Role-Play Bay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 14-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega shadow x
shadow is a shadow(or a reaper). he is an omega class( the best of the best).
he is leader of the reapers and the strongest at heart.
this is why things like this need rules! some person can just come in and make themselves the ultimate w/e, as proved here ^
PSO:BB
Tsukuyomi: 131 PURPLENUM RAmar
(AKA Y): C-mode HUcast
Old 14-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmil
this is why things like this need rules! some person can just come in and make themselves the ultimate w/e, as proved here ^
i have to disagree, in pso you are chosen to go to ragol and investigate, so you are basicly the best warrior for the job.
like i see in omega story, it's a char story, nothing more...
Old 15-09-2007, 01:49 AM
Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to omega shadow x Send a message via MSN to omega shadow x Send a message via Yahoo to omega shadow x
and i am not the best but just the best of my kind a reaper. and i know that no one is the ultimate, but i know some one is always better than me. leading to why i have a team with me and not going alone. i may be good, but i am not the greatest.

Shadow: Purplenum HUmar lvl 127
mag: DEVIL TAIL
armor: DF FIELD
slots: god battle, god power, CURE SHOCK
weapon: REAPER SCYTHE
barrier : hunter shell or red ring
"I am just your shadow. How may I be of service?"
Old 15-09-2007, 06:32 AM
Wizard

even though i like to play with my sis and her friends, my fav has to be solo, since they arent high enough lvl to be allowed into ult
PSO:BB
Tsukuyomi: 131 PURPLENUM RAmar
(AKA Y): C-mode HUcast
Old 10-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Shadow Council

Send a message via MSN to Jimbo1990
My RAmar IshidaMon' is doing his one and only duty, to carry on the legacy of the Ishida lineage. (nomercy will know where i'm coming from) he may not be the strongest or be able to use the family swords Yamato, but he has the heart of an Ishida and the devotion to his friends. He has special training in the handling of ice so he uses his ancestors Weapon of choice the Frozen Shooter.

My HUnewearl Sariah is sworn by oath to help IshidaMon'. she aids him by providing funds and "moral" support, though they are rarely seen together she always has his back.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
Huzzah.

For my other characters, lets see...

Crescent
Her real name is Alyce Morton, a 19 year old FOmarl. Her family heritage is basically unknown, as no family of the name Morton is recorded as being on Pioneer 2. She's an extremely shy young woman, and also slightly childish. However, when the time comes to battle, it's hardly possible to ask for a better partner. She wears a large hat, which hides her ears, due to her feeling awry about being part Newman.

Raijin
A heavy-duty battle android that has been in the service of Crescent since the time she began training to become a Force. His massive yellow frame stands out, as well as his height, which is one of the tallest cast heights in production. He is an imposing figure, especially when placed around Crescent. His appearance however, belies the gentlemanly manner in which he conducts himself. He is well-known for his penchant for red weaponry.

Keija
Keija is a FOmar, aged 23. He tutors Crescent at times, all the while attempting to win her heart with his heroic acts. Unfortunately for him, heroic acts usually end up in him getting beaten to the ground repeatedly, until Crescent blows everything up.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to KeEvInLv.161
Icon10 i have the ultimate on pso

hey every1 i am a extremely hard player 2 kill on pso i the aura field secret gear dragons claw l@k14combat flowens real sword the last model number red handgun a rare mag hero ability stag cutlery red saber elysion and n agito
Old 11-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Please try not to bump old topics.
If you want to discuss your findings, use this thread: http://www.ragol.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=10645
Old 11-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeEvInLv.161 View Post
hey every1 i am a extremely hard player 2 kill on pso i the aura field secret gear dragons claw l@k14combat flowens real sword the last model number red handgun a rare mag hero ability stag cutlery red saber elysion and n agito
None of this means anything, you know...first of all, it's how you use them that counts, not what you have. Secondly, there's no bio here. This topic was made in the aim of displaying a story behind your character, not typing (badly-written) crap about your equipment.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Rookie Amateur

Send a message via Yahoo to S.Y.
Icon9 Listen to My Story

I'm a hunter who was has explored ragol in hopes of finding the remnants of Red Ring Rico, Flowen, and perhaps the secret item to resurrecting the power of Olga flow, the "DNA". However, I have not ever came across such item yet. I've heard that it could only be obtain in multiplayer, Ultimate, Episode 2, and defeating Olga Flow with a "red weapon".
Today however, It seems such a weapon has been denied of it's exixtance, and so I am left with the following options to take:
1) Abandon my search for the lost items in question and being a Hunter altogether, and to never return.
2) Continue my search in hopes of coming across it foolishly...
Whatever may be the path that I choose, I hope that someone may accomplish where I have failed to succeed.

Yours truly,
One of the many amongst Poineer 2
Phantasy Star Online Ep 1&2 Plus