Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Ragol.co.uk Matters > Ragol.co.uk Feedback

Old 22-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to ALMSIVI Send a message via MSN to ALMSIVI
Heh, well, I didn't exactly make an effort to hide myself (like my other accounts made here to continue posting the information I was banned for). For some reason, people seem to know me more these days.

But once again, my intent wasn't to "pwn" anyone, especially Pink. I simply used it as a way to bring this to light. The topics I posted were mostly informational posts that Kefka did not like. I was drawn into it by WN, and encouraged by a couple of others (pantsaregood/Zero IX). While I intentionally kept posting things such as the damage formula, knowing they would get deleted, I did so because there was nothing wrong with them. They didn't break rules, and were actually informative. It wasn't spam.

The "Kef got pwned" threads, those were spam. For what it's worth, WN doesn't exactly have a lot of friends elsewhere, either. >_>
Old 22-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Legendary Champion

Send a message via MSN to jarl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hacker
"Kefka got pwnt" or whatever it was
Old 22-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Staff Member

Exactly, Almsivi if you do not regard the above as spam there is something wrong. Even meaningful information can be spam if it is posted so much that it becomes redundant and it's all you can actually see!

There was no reason to even bring this up again. I don't even know that Kefka was wrong, I haven't properly looked into this. He might have been totally justified on all accounts for all I know.

But where the event was justified for sure was where people were banned for disturbing the peace of the forums.

- end -
Old 22-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Banned User

whiteninja flooded my forums, Azure PSO, in the same way. My posts were nothing of that sort.

EDIT:

Last edited by ALMSIVI; 22-02-2007 at 06:49 PM.
Old 22-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
That picture is screwed up, spam to the max xD. Now I vaguely, and only vaguely remember the name Mewone, never had much to do with you. The whole WN thing was stupidly blown out of proportion on WN's part, in my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMSIVI
whiteninja flooded my forums, Azure PSO, in the same way. My posts were nothing of that sort.
That's not really a good enough reason to flood a board with no ties to WN other than him being a member in the same way, is it? Forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm not up to date on this stuff.

The stuff about damage formula, I don't really see that as spam either, I personally would like to know what it is, purely out of wanting to know. Although it was probably deleted because it could in some twisted way be used to hack the game, or something. I have no idea about that part.

Shots vs Needles, you could probably make the same kind of topic for Katanas vs Sabers, and stuff. I guess it just wouldn't lead very far. *shrugs*
Old 22-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via MSN to Poo Fly
Well still, whats happened has happened, so can we all move on now? none of it is important anymore, just enjoy having a peaceful, and pretty great experience whilst you are here , because thats what this place is supposed to be like, and has been to me, even through all of that.
Old 22-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomercy
That picture is screwed up, spam to the max xD. Now I vaguely, and only vaguely remember the name Mewone, never had much to do with you. The whole WN thing was stupidly blown out of proportion on WN's part, in my eyes.

That's not really a good enough reason to flood a board with no ties to WN other than him being a member in the same way, is it? Forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm not up to date on this stuff.

The stuff about damage formula, I don't really see that as spam either, I personally would like to know what it is, purely out of wanting to know. Although it was probably deleted because it could in some twisted way be used to hack the game, or something. I have no idea about that part.

Shots vs Needles, you could probably make the same kind of topic for Katanas vs Sabers, and stuff. I guess it just wouldn't lead very far. *shrugs*
He stalked me, calling me illegit and insisting on making my gender a huge ordeal, but that was after the business here. I call it a witch hunt.

Here is your damage formula.

Here is the extent of Needles vs. Shots.

I didn't think we were arguing, Poo Fly. Just explaining.
Old 22-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via MSN to Poo Fly
sorry, i didnt mean it to come out like that, feel free to get it all off your chest
Old 23-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMSIVI
He stalked me, calling me illegit and insisting on making my gender a huge ordeal, but that was after the business here. I call it a witch hunt.

Here is your damage formula.

Here is the extent of Needles vs. Shots.

I didn't think we were arguing, Poo Fly. Just explaining.
Now I know a little more about it. Thanks for the two links, I'm know a little more in the know about the PSO mechanics.
Old 23-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Banned User

Happy to help.