Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Common Room > Hacks & Cheats

Old 12-03-2005, 04:52 AM
Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to Elvan
rules of the thread.... discussed

how come it says that you can't post cheating websites... i think that you should cause the people have the choice to either click the link or not an dif they are legit then they wont and if they aren't then they will... its basically giving the people what they want. like fast food. yo uhave a choice to eat it and you dont and if you eat it then you beome fat. its as simple as that... basically

Old 12-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Staff Member

If they really want cheats, they'll find them easily on a search engine. Just because some people want to spiral PSO online into oblivion even more by cheating further and risking the stability of the game (possibly) it dosent mean we should encourage them by posting links on this site. This site is mostly legit, if you post codes, you will be banned.
Old 12-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Ragol.co.uk simply doesnt support the cheating and hacking of the games in question, because we think its wrong and ruins the game for all who wish to play it through properly.

Like Anti Hacker has said, you can most likely find them on search engines anyways.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Staff Member

Not that i was implying you should, of course...
Old 12-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Inferno Legions

Send a message via AIM to Kashima Send a message via MSN to Kashima Send a message via Yahoo to Kashima
this site for the most part stands for legitimacy in every way shape form and fashion we dont encourage cheating because too many of us have had bad experiences online from the guy who just wanted to pass out hacked items to feel big about himself and caused us to corrupt afterwards. Its not that we dont support people's choice to cheat we just don't condone also the prospects of cheat codes are tempting there are many people here who dont cheat but may want to and simply not wish to take the effort to find the codes on their own so cheat codes being readily accessible may sway their opinions. Kind of like placing cigarettes in front of a minor whos always wanted to try normally he would'nt be able to because a store would'nt sell to him out of fear of the law now hes able to try and will only be all the more determined in the future
Old 12-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Master Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Todd Send a message via MSN to Todd Send a message via Yahoo to Todd
Completly agreed Anti, Yoshi, and Kashima. Nearly all of us here at the fourms are legit. And if one were to post cheats/hacks, it would become spam. Unwanted. We are all legit, and do not want game coruppting cheats or cheats at all period. Not to be aggressive but, being legit actully lowers the risk of corupption. I think all of us that have posted here pretty mauch gavve the whole story. I guess it can be locked.
Old 12-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Lowly Peon

Send a message via AIM to Deadly Xero
I agree with the creator of this thread that they should be able to put them up and give the people a choice to click it or not
Old 12-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Master Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Todd Send a message via MSN to Todd Send a message via Yahoo to Todd
You'll understand later on DX......
For now, I tell you that the people here except a few want the cheats here. We the ragolians are completely legit.
(btw, if you have a fourm mag you can train it and evolve it, see the Vurona above my thing? Thats my fourm mag. Its seperate from the pso I&II mags/III mags.)

On last thing, you didn't do it yet DX, but I just wanna lettcha know that there is no double posting. Instead of double posting, just edit your last post.

Last edited by Todd; 12-03-2005 at 08:15 PM.
Old 12-03-2005, 08:13 PM
Lowly Peon

Send a message via AIM to Deadly Xero
yeah your proably right todd
Old 12-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Master Hunter

You'll see, do you have PSO? Cause if you do then you'll know that corupption is a horrible thing. And being legit, (not cheating, duping, hacking, or anything else like that,) really pays off, cause it being legit actully reduces the risk of getting corupption.