Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Banter > General Chat

Old 01-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Staff Member

The forums look beyond dead.

But you'll always hold a place in my heart.
Old 01-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Edge
look beyond dead.
how's that possible anyway?

well, i'm still here, i beleive you are still here , and a few forumers come here.
anyway, the forum is open if someone wants any question solved or wants to discuss a subject.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Administrator

Unfortunately the forums are pretty much dead yea lol

It's mainly because it's come to the point where no-one really plays PSO much anymore because lots of 'old-skool' forumers such as myself who loved PSO have no time to play PSO and/or PSU, and for those that do play PSU, they just use the much busier official forums.
This place will remain open for the near future anyways should anyone wish to use it! lol
Old 02-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Super Moderator

hmm, yeah, if we see things right someone with 16 that entered here in the year 2003 would have now 20 years, an that's the age when we need to do stuff for our future, this implies work or uni (or even both), and i'm only considering a 16 year old, i imagine a 18 or 19..........

it's true that the forums don't get as many ppl as used to, some old school may come here, but when they come they are the only ones online, so it's hard to get 10 active members online at a time now.

well, i still use the forums, others i beleive it's the same, currently i have uni witch takes alot of my time, but i always come here to check things out......
then comes the game itself, yes, pll may want the game but it's not like the game is popular anymore.
this is not the only forum, psoworld pso section is prety much dead, even ******** forum is somehow "dead", let's consider gc section, most topics are either bugs, fsods, images.......they may have 1 or 2 competitions but that's because there are still players playing on the server.

Last edited by K_I_R_E_E_K; 02-11-2007 at 01:03 AM.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Virtuoso

Well, even if the activity on the forum dies down, we'll all still be friends... or enemies, if that ever was the case. Because even if we don't keep in contact, Ragol.co.uk will always be our special place.. well, it'll always be mine, at least!
... Because it's the best.

^I like my PSO characters ^and my egg (may he rest in peace) ^and my PSU characters! ^ Organization 13 :p
Axel: "Now that all of your cards are gone, I will eat yoooou!" Larxene: "Sorry Axel-you couldn't eat your way out of...air!"
Old 02-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Virtuoso

Send a message via AIM to Cye Zero Send a message via MSN to Cye Zero
You guys do have a point most of the forumers that used to come here have moved on now. But that doesn't mean they've forgotten about us, it's just that they have lives and responsiblites now.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Master Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Link777
Ah now comes the nostalgia....
You know, I still consider PSO the greatest online game ever for the simple reason that its so easy to get addicted yet so hard to truly master, if you get me?
Still though, I'm hoping that someone, somewhere is working on making PSO playable on the Wii with possible enhancements.
One thing that could definitely come to light is if Sega released something PSO-related as a Wii-ware game, I mean it wouldn't be hard and I'm sure a lotta people would pay for it.
When you consider that Square-Enix are releasing an entire new FF:Crystal Chronicles to download as a Wii-ware title, it doesn't seem that far of a stretch now does it?
God this game has taken up way too much of my life... totally worth it though.

I wish I'd have chosen a more unique name when I joined this site... Bah, I was 12. Sue me.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link777
Still though, I'm hoping that someone, somewhere is working on making PSO playable on the Wii with possible enhancements.
One thing that could definitely come to light is if Sega released something PSO-related as a Wii-ware game, I mean it wouldn't be hard and I'm sure a lotta people would pay for it.
that's an uber idea, if streets of rage and sonic for example had sucssess, why wouldn't PSO?
well, some ppl still buy for example a dreamcast and pso to play, same happens to gcubers..........
but yeah, i have made many friends here and i enjoy the forum, for now i will be still around here..........who knows, maybe PSO revives again.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
If this forum ever closes I shall find every one of you and kill you all. Failing that I'll send a very angry e-mail to the Lee over there complaining about it.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomercy
If this forum ever closes I shall find every one of you and kill you all. Failing that I'll send a very angry e-mail to the Lee over there complaining about it.
*nomercy slowly shows his Katana*
lol, i don't mind if you send a very angry e-mail lol