Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Phantasy Star > Phantasy Star Online

Old 07-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Wizard

coincidence or just creepy?

so, i finaly got to lvl 96 on my RAmar, (ty FiY) and my hp is now 666, which is creeping me one for one reason. Lately, there has been alot of paranormal activity in my house, i stayed up to about 2 am yesterday, and when i went to bed it felt as if something was laying/pressing on my chest, i hear the voice of a small girl ask me for help, and my cat acts as if there is some1 else in my basement, when im all alone. So, do u think that my hp being 666 has anything to do with these activities, a sign, or just a coincidence. it could be a sign in the fact that, i on occasion, and this is no lie or exaggeration, can see small parts of my future, or current events, when i was younger, i had a dream on christmas night, not a normal dream, a dream that my grandfather died, the next morning, my mom woke me up and told me that my grandfather had died of a heart attack the previous night, and lately i have had a bad feeling about my plane ride to Maine for vacation, which i will be skipping, i have no idea what is going on, but my mom also feels the different "pressures" caused by some force in my house, and we are thinking of an exorcism, but now that all of this has been happening, and my hp is now the number of the devil, i feel creeped right the **** out
PSO:BB
Tsukuyomi: 131 PURPLENUM RAmar
¥ (AKA Y): C-mode HUcast
Old 07-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Virtuoso

Send a message via MSN to dnd
hurry up and lv up again?

i dont have anything else to say about it then that, then it will not be psos problem then you know if somethings bad in your house. i highly doubt pso has anything to do with it. when i had 666 hp (used spare hp mats) nothing bad happened

Currently hunting: Rika's claw (69 Dark Falz kills so far)
Old 07-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
coicidence, but still weird and creppy.

666 is just a number like 1234566788979757, don't think about creppy things and stuff........use a hp mat as a LAST RESOURCE
Old 07-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Virtuoso

If those things happening after the level are really creepy, then it's all your fault! If it's just a coincidence, then something is obviously wrong! I mean, those things happening in the first place is bad! But really, just level up! And if it continues, SCREEEEAM!

^I like my PSO characters ^and my egg (may he rest in peace) ^and my PSU characters! ^ Organization 13 :p
Axel: "Now that all of your cards are gone, I will eat yoooou!" Larxene: "Sorry Axel-you couldn't eat your way out of...air!"
Old 08-08-2007, 01:42 AM
Wizard

yah, i lvld, twice, used about 3 hp mats and found a Dragon/HP
PSO:BB
Tsukuyomi: 131 PURPLENUM RAmar
¥ (AKA Y): C-mode HUcast
Old 09-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Adept Hunter

fair enough, oh and by the way, 666 is the number of the beast, not the devil. Jeez doesn't anyone listen to iron maiden around here? 'Tis a great song,
#6,6,6, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!, SAAAACRIFICE, IS GOING ON TONIGHT!!!!!!# Thought I'd sing a bit of it to remind you all.
Old 09-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
Hm. Try this for a bit of fun. Get a level 66 character, get their HP to 666, and get their ATP to 666. Just for fun.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Adept Hunter

hehe, yeah, and dont forget MST, you need a bit of magic in it
Old 09-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
Oh yeah, forgot that.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Rookie Amateur

Heh. Nice story. BTW ... did you know that 666 actually is a translation mistake ? The correct number would be 616. Hm... unfortunately I dont have a english source for it... but here is a German quote + translation(by me, thats why it`s so crappy haha).

Quote:
Enthüllt: Zahl des Teufels nicht 666, sondern 616

"Und ich sah ein Tier aus dem Meer steigen, das hatte zehn Hörner und sieben Häupter und auf seinen Hörnern zehn Kronen und auf seinen Häuptern lästerliche Namen..." (Johannes, Offenbarung 13,1 ff)

Ein aus dem dritten Jahrhundert stammendes griechisches Fragment
dem ersten Testament der Bibel konnte jetzt von Wissenschaftlern aufwändig entziffert werden. Demnach sei die Zahl des Tieres, welches Johannes gesehen hatte, nicht 666, sondern 616. Professoren sind sich allerdings uneinig, ob die Zahl 666 jetzt noch weiterhin als Teufels- bzw. Antichristenzahl verwendet werden sollte oder nicht. "Viele Filme müssten umgeschrieben werden", so Professor Elijah Dann aus Toronto.
Translation: Discovered: The devils number is not 666 but 616.

"And I saw an animal coming up of the see, it had ten horns and seven heads and on his horns ten crowns and on his heads calumnious callings"(Johannes, 16,1 ff)"

A greek fragment of the first testament of the bible from the third century could be finally deciphered by scientists. Thus the number of the animal, that Johannes saw, is not 666 but 616. But Profs. still cant agree whether the number 666 can be further used as the number of the devil/antichrist or not. "A lot of movies would have to be changed" Prof. Elijah Dann from Toronto".

You see ? Actually it`s impossible that your hp could have done anything at all, even if there is something like the devil .