Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Phantasy Star > Phantasy Star Online

Old 11-04-2013, 03:46 PM
Lowly Peon

Icon4 Pso ep 1&2 never dead

Hello all! This thread is about pso GC.
Yes not many play it anymore but a small few do and this was meant for all or any discussion on it. Ill begin by saying I'm a old school player back in the day admin but now I get on to re-live the glory days I'm currently trying to worm on a software that makes a server for GC online tell me what you think of GC pso.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Well, oddly enough PSO GC seems to have plenty of softwares when it comes to servers, it's like a "must have" for many servers, even for PSO v2 (pc and dreamcast) servers.

If you need help building your own server you can always check l33tserv and sylverant, the last one main goal isn't GC, but the server supports GC players, as for l33tserv, main goal is GC PSO and seems popular i guess.
Both of these servers have an admin who builded the software, they are different but the end result seems to be the same.

There are a nice group of players on a server called izakaya, i pretty much used the numbers in this server to verify the population and i noticed it droped heavilly considering it had +60 players a few months ago now it's 20ish and many suffer from connect problems due to somekind of server change.
If you're interested, izakaya population is 99% japanese, so it's the main reason why other players picked up l33tserv for example, it feels alot better beeing able to understand other players.

Welcome to Ragol.co.uk, we aren't all that active, but we are still intersted in the PS franchise and PSO GC was indeed a good game.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Lowly Peon

Thank you a lot
Appreciate it, and yeah I noticed its not so wildly active but its still very nice to have a forum to go to. I will see the other servers, though I have been experimental with making a new software that uses the old GC but its a work in progress. But anyways love PSO & will always be a fan.
Old 13-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Administrator

As you'e already noted, I can't expect many people play GC PSO online anymore, but if I had the chance to get back on it, GC PSO would be the one for me! With only 20+ players though I guess it's pretty much always dead if you're trying to find people to play with online in UK time? :-(

Tags
pso ep 1 & 2 gaming