Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Online > Episodes 1 & 2 and Blue Burst > Item Findings

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average. Display Modes
Old 19-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
did ultimate mines and ruins, didn't found anything rare, exept the usual kalagbolg and db sabers.
also piped pouilly slimes, 1 apeared, no weapon
Old 19-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Virtuoso

Send a message via MSN to dnd
traded a SoF with 15% hit or daylight scar with 15% hit. then traded that for a lame 15% hit 10pds and 5 pcs. got a demo comet from black paper deal quest so i am happy. might be tradeing 10pds for a another daylight scar so yay.

also found 2 more pds, bring my total up to 19 on bb

Currently hunting: Rika's claw (69 Dark Falz kills so far)
Old 19-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Apprentice

Did a few forest runs trying to find that imperial pick I've been looking for, no luck with that. I just keep finding Gae Bolgs... they appear twice every Forest run. I ran into two hildetorrs while my friend ( Skylyleon) was sleeping. One gave me meseta and the other dropped a dimate. I get lucky with the rare monsters but not with weapons. I'm probably gonna go do some more Forest runs, hopefully I get that imperial pick finally, or an Agito if I get insanely lucky. Once I get either I'll probably start training my Purplenum, I want a few things that ID can get.
Old 19-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Super Moderator

keep hunting, you seem that you really want that imperial pick...
2 hildetorrs, dam, i only seen 1 in my gameplay life.......

did hard mode today, found the usual crappy % db's sabers.... , but in ruins i beleive i found an AGITO (1977), from a dark belra (1/256)
still no enemy parts or the durandal....
Old 20-07-2007, 12:09 AM
Apprentice

Yeah, I do want one. Been hunting one for so long. I have two bluefulls on Ultimate. A level 120 Hunter, Kizo, and a level 67 Ranger, which is my cousins and beat very hard mode at level 65. He actually manages to get some kills but its hard for him. I use him when I'm tired of using my hunter. I hunt for that damn pick a lot but it never shows up. I'll probably switch to hunting something else if it does not show up... I'll probably go looking for Durandels in Caves 3 or Mines.
Old 20-07-2007, 02:38 AM
Virtuoso

Okay, eventful day. First and foremost, I unlocked SoaB to hunt the Imp Pick more efficiently... I hunted it pretty much all day, taking Dale Bert from 73 all the way to 91. Along the way, I found a number of Vjaya's, other crap, a few PD's, and a bunch of Gae Bolgs, one of which had 30 hit. But the real kicker, is that one dropped while I was talking to my gf about how annoyed I was with them.. my anger quickly turned to shock, when I saw that this particular Gae Bolg had 90% to dark, so tekked it up to 100%. My first (and probably last) 100% attribute on a weapon xD

At around level 86, the rares stopped dropping. Absolutely nothing. In fact, I was gonna stop that run.. 3rd last room, last Gulgus-gue in the room, IMPERIAL PICK! I jumped outta my seat xD Not great percents, but I don't care. (0/15/20/0) Yea, I'm happy. I'm gonna mess around with my 100% Dark Gae Bolg and Imp pick tomorrow =D
Kyoneru - Lvl 103 - HUmar
Velaria - Lvl 87 - RAmarl
Old 20-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Rookie Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini_Bert
Okay, eventful day. First and foremost, I unlocked SoaB to hunt the Imp Pick more efficiently... I hunted it pretty much all day, taking Dale Bert from 73 all the way to 91. Along the way, I found a number of Vjaya's, other crap, a few PD's, and a bunch of Gae Bolgs, one of which had 30 hit. But the real kicker, is that one dropped while I was talking to my gf about how annoyed I was with them.. my anger quickly turned to shock, when I saw that this particular Gae Bolg had 90% to dark, so tekked it up to 100%. My first (and probably last) 100% attribute on a weapon xD

At around level 86, the rares stopped dropping. Absolutely nothing. In fact, I was gonna stop that run.. 3rd last room, last Gulgus-gue in the room, IMPERIAL PICK! I jumped outta my seat xD Not great percents, but I don't care. (0/15/20/0) Yea, I'm happy. I'm gonna mess around with my 100% Dark Gae Bolg and Imp pick tomorrow =D
dude wtf!!my friend has been hunting an imperial pick since he was lv 80 and he's level 120 now this is making me mad....anyways me and my friend just started two characters, both rangers and they are both lv 20 now...we are now training are Hucaseals...i don't really know why but yeah and i found a blade dance for my Hucaseal to use but she can't use it yet...
Old 21-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
On GC: Flowen's Frame (0 slots)
Flowen's Shield

Still hunting the Sword.
Old 21-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Did very hard mode, found a crappy % DOUBLE SABER in the mines, the rest was stuff like a god power and the usual crappy % common rares

also made 2 new simbol chat icons, used chankast to make them and toke a screenshot
Old 21-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Virtuoso

Thus far, piped 3 Pouilly slimes on Mini Bert. I expect to have a Lavis Cannon by the end of monday... Possibly today if I keep at it <<

Also, Kizo / Skylyleon, have you been doing just plain forest runs to get the imperial pick? While together that would probably be more effecient (since you aren't online I believe) while on your own, if you aren't already, you should be doing Soul of a Blacksmith, stopping at the 2nd last room.. You'll get 9-10 Gulgus-gues fairly quickly, as opposed to 4-5.
Kyoneru - Lvl 103 - HUmar
Velaria - Lvl 87 - RAmarl