Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Phantasy Star > Phantasy Star Universe

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 15-10-2006, 08:39 AM
Darkwolf30's Avatar
Darkwolf30 Darkwolf30 is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ontario
Age: 29
Posts: 423
Send a message via MSN to Darkwolf30
Lol well its the price you have to pay to play a good game.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 15-10-2006, 09:50 PM
MarioVet's Avatar
MarioVet MarioVet is offline
Master Hunter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: u.s.a.
Age: 26
Posts: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf30
Lol well its the price you have to pay to play a good game.
I should only have to pay two quarters and one penny to be a nekked midget lion...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 15-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Phantom_RAcast's Avatar
Phantom_RAcast Phantom_RAcast is offline
Staff Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA, Arizona
Age: 31
Posts: 2,298
Send a message via AIM to Phantom_RAcast Send a message via MSN to Phantom_RAcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioVet
I should only have to pay two quarters and one penny to be a nekked midget lion...
Two quarters and a penny arent gonna help cover the server fees.
__________________
"An eye for an eye makes whole world blind" - Gandhi
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 15-10-2006, 10:11 PM
MarioVet's Avatar
MarioVet MarioVet is offline
Master Hunter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: u.s.a.
Age: 26
Posts: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_RAcast
Two quarters and a penny arent gonna help cover the server fees.
What is a server fee... Sega has to pay to use servers? That's lame.


This sucks, by the time i get the game everyone will be like lvl 150 and i will only be lvl 1...

What is the maximum lvl anyway?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 15-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Anti Hacker's Avatar
Anti Hacker Anti Hacker is offline
Staff Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: UK
Age: 31
Posts: 3,740
A server fee is the fee that SEGA must pay to maintain their servers. There's the cost of the server hardware, and keeping them connected. Then there's maintenance, they have to pay a team to upkeep the things (and update them to).

All these people and expertise (and indeed the servers themselves) cost money! Since the game is larger, larger servers required.

I assume the max level is still 200? o_O;
__________________
-
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 15-10-2006, 10:28 PM
MarioVet's Avatar
MarioVet MarioVet is offline
Master Hunter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: u.s.a.
Age: 26
Posts: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hacker
A server fee is the fee that SEGA must pay to maintain their servers. There's the cost of the server hardware, and keeping them connected. Then there's maintenance, they have to pay a team to upkeep the things (and update them to).

All these people and expertise (and indeed the servers themselves) cost money! Since the game is larger, larger servers required.

I assume the max level is still 200? o_O;
So nobody really knows what the max level is yet?

I hope it's higher then 200 becuase 200 is kind of an odd number...

And this game reminds me more of final fantasy then phantasy star D:
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 15-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Moonwraith's Avatar
Moonwraith Moonwraith is offline
Staff Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sheffield, UK
Age: 32
Posts: 416
The max level offline is 100.

The current max level online on JPPSU is 60. That'll be increased though (it was originally 50, just got increased).
__________________

The PSUniverse Item Database
Status: Weapons done!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 15-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Darkwolf30's Avatar
Darkwolf30 Darkwolf30 is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ontario
Age: 29
Posts: 423
Send a message via MSN to Darkwolf30
I see so the level will be most likely increasing throughtout the game. Thats pretty cool.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 15-10-2006, 11:46 PM
MarioVet's Avatar
MarioVet MarioVet is offline
Master Hunter
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: u.s.a.
Age: 26
Posts: 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwraith
The max level offline is 100.

The current max level online on JPPSU is 60. That'll be increased though (it was originally 50, just got increased).
That's it? Are these levels harder to get then PSO's? Are rares rarer? (sorry, i haven't been staying in touch with all these young pso snipper snappers for a while now...)

And this is my very important question, i understand i obtain the game id at playsega.com, but where do i get the guardians license @_@.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 15-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Darkwolf30's Avatar
Darkwolf30 Darkwolf30 is offline
Knight
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ontario
Age: 29
Posts: 423
Send a message via MSN to Darkwolf30
Im pretty sure guardian lincese is the same thing as id. But as for the level question it is alot harder. My friend took 30 hours to get to level 15 on the beta.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.