Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Online > Episodes 1 & 2 and Blue Burst > Battle, Challenge & Quest Modes

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 22-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Adept Hunter

I hate that one too another one that i hate is the secret delivery quest it is just way too long for me and its timed i think.
Old 23-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Master Hunter

I quite enjoy the Secret Delivery quest, mostly due to the fights with the NPCs. Plus, you can get AKIKO'S FRYING PAN from the WEAPONS subquest starting (and ending) here.
Old 23-06-2005, 10:41 AM
Rookie Amateur

Send a message via AIM to Cosmos Send a message via MSN to Cosmos Send a message via Yahoo to Cosmos
(And thus I come out of my little hole of lurksome-ness in the dead of... early morning to complain about stupid quests. @.@)

"The Value of Money". If there was ever a more pointless quest it would be the end of the world. Kind of humorous the first time, yes, but the second and third time it's kind of like "arrg get it over with". Not to mention, you get a terrible reward for it. Some people just need to learn the difference between the words "hunter" and "negotiator".

"Addicting Food" (aka the cake quest) was terribly annoying the first time through. It's the reason I hated the caves for awhile. But once you memorize the way to go, it's not so bad. I actually like doing it just to find a cake shop in the middle of the freaking caves.

Other ones that were annoying at first were "Secret Delivery", "Letters From Lionel", and the one where you screwed around with the WORKS organization with NPC Jean Carlo Montague (forgot what the was called, "Doc's Secret Plan" or something). How I wish I could have smacked that Newman into next week... >.<

On the online side of things, I'm sure nobody liked 4-2 of Episode I on Blue Burst. I swear, I wasted so much of the beta period stuck on that quest. I either had stupid teammates or nobody but me knew what to do. Sometimes it was both. I'm completely deprived elsewhere, though, so I don't know any of the subplots or anything like that. I do know, that like it's been mentioned, "Gallon's Treachery" is just torture with bad teammates.
- SectionID: Yellowboze-Skyly-Redria
- Current Position: Ult Forest-N Caves-N Caves
Old 23-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Master Hunter

Addicting Food is brilliant! Sure, you don't much meseta, but you gain so much experience from it! And it's brilliant if you're hunting rares.

Also, the Naura/Naula Cake Shop is a reference to the shop at the bottom of the Naula cave in Phantasy Star.

The quest with Montague is Soul of Steel, and I really enjoy that. There are so many different things to do in that quest. Although Montague himself is really annoying.
Old 23-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Inferno Legions

Send a message via MSN to Red King
secret delivery is definatley the worst so far for me...
ive only got upto the one where you have find ult
and go to the ruinc computer... that was a pain to
figure out.. i hate that one too....
I've probably said it before, and I'll say it again. Addicting food is less fun then having flesh eating termites eat out the back of your eyes and your optic nerves while you run around screaming "It feels like my brain is burning!" as you slowly lose your sight.
Old 24-06-2005, 02:56 AM
Legendary Champion

BB- 4-2

Ep 1 and 2- SoS, doing the Garanz part over and over again for ____ gets old, with the two minute cut scene at the beginning..
Old 24-06-2005, 08:41 AM
Master Hunter

I got bored of doing that... I gave up on the Sinow Gold drop. And the Garanz drop.

I just started doing normal runs. The cutscene is far too long, and you cannot skip it! Aaargh!
Old 24-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Inferno Legions

as bad as it is not to be able to skip it at least you can speed it up by not reading anything and flicking through everything
I've probably said it before, and I'll say it again. Addicting food is less fun then having flesh eating termites eat out the back of your eyes and your optic nerves while you run around screaming "It feels like my brain is burning!" as you slowly lose your sight.
Old 24-06-2005, 09:58 AM
Staff Member

Pfft addicting food or the 4-2 Principal quest on PSO:BB.
Old 24-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Inferno Legions

yes.. addicting food was VERY annoying.....
i spent over an hour looking for that dumb food stand
and then had to look for a telepipe because the tight
cake sisters dont lay one... so mean T_T