Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Ragol.co.uk Matters > Ragol.co.uk Feedback

Old 08-08-2007, 12:56 AM
Administrator

Icon5 What would you like?

Remember ages ago when i said the website was going to be improved and hopefully brought back upto speed? Well i'm finally able to do so now and you may notice some differences soon!

With improvements being the flavour of the month, what would you like to see on Ragol.co.uk, PSUniverse.net or the community forums?
Old 08-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
MAGs, or PMs. I can't stress that enough. XD
Old 08-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Icon10

about PSUniverse.net i can't really make a vote on that matter since i don't know how PSU works really

as for ragol, you know competitions and it would be nice (not that is possible) a image gallery, yes theres the image of the day/week/month but something that everyone could upload, that way it would add something fresh everytime we would come to ragol.co.uk

hey lee, remember the armor animations movies? or images that aren't in database, i could help now since i can record and take better screens, but i would need to talk to hrith about that

and a enemy bestiary.........it would be nice also
Old 09-08-2007, 01:15 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomercy
MAGs, or PMs. I can't stress that enough. XD
Unfortunately MAGs are Sol's thing, and the last word of his was that the MAG system was incompatible with any new versions of these forums, of which we have upgraded to many a time since having the MAGs - Although i will look into it for you and see if theres anything i can sort out

And PM's? Private Messages? No-one sending you any mail? lol What do you mean by PM's (Sorry if im being a bit thick here!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_I_R_E_E_K
about PSUniverse.net i can't really make a vote on that matter since i don't know how PSU works really

as for ragol, you know competitions and it would be nice (not that is possible) a image gallery, yes theres the image of the day/week/month but something that everyone could upload, that way it would add something fresh everytime we would come to ragol.co.uk

hey lee, remember the armor animations movies? or images that aren't in database, i could help now since i can record and take better screens, but i would need to talk to hrith about that

and a enemy bestiary.........it would be nice also
I was actually going to try and add an image gallery that you can add images too surprise surprise, since there's already a similiar thing available on PSUniverse.net.

I'll also try and host at least 1 competition before im back at uni!

What armor animation movies are you talking about? I don't remember these... however if you have any images you'd like to add to the item database because we don't have one then please send it this way lee-yoshi@ragol.co.uk

And an enemy bestiary - It'll be a bit of work so i can't guarantee that, but still maybe, maybe
Old 09-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
PM = Partner Machinery. Like MAGs but from PSU. If we can't get them that's ok, but it would be awesome if we could.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-yoshi
I was actually going to try and add an image gallery that you can add images too surprise surprise, since there's already a similiar thing available on PSUniverse.net.

I'll also try and host at least 1 competition before im back at uni!

What armor animation movies are you talking about? I don't remember these... however if you have any images you'd like to add to the item database because we don't have one then please send it this way lee-yoshi@ragol.co.uk

And an enemy bestiary - It'll be a bit of work so i can't guarantee that, but still maybe, maybe
the armor thing is that at the item database, armors should have a quick link to a movie of the armor animation, a movie with high quality but with a few seconds (3 to 5 seconds) that way the person could loop the movie and see the animation over and over.

i will try and send any images that you don't have in the database, the quality will not be the best but i will try.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:16 AM
Administrator

Do armors have an animation? I guess some do, but not many... In any case if you want to send me some short movie clips to turn into animations and add them to the armor pages, send them too! lol

And Partner Machinery, yea i knew that! ^_^'' Hmmm... maybe, but unfortunately probabily not
Old 10-08-2007, 02:08 AM
Shadow Council

Send a message via AIM to Lance813
howbout some new PSU Avi's?

like Ethan, magashi etc.. . .

and yes i dont know if its possible but more to do online with team ragol

( ill hafta join back up!! )
Old 10-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Do armors have an animation? I guess some do, but not many... In any case if you want to send me some short movie clips to turn into animations and add them to the armor pages, send them too! lol
you got it, i will try to give quality all the way, i beleive 3 seconds are ok. (3 seconds of movie must be fast loading no?)
i will give luminous field, chu chu fever and sacred cloth later, remember that i play pso dc and record in the pc, so don't expect the same quality as pso bb......
as for the weapon database i will try and give the red saber and victor axe one......
Old 10-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Staff Member

Quote:
Remember ages ago when i said the website was going to be improved and hopefully brought back upto speed? Well i'm finally able to do so now and you may notice some differences soon!

With improvements being the flavour of the month, what would you like to see on Ragol.co.uk, PSUniverse.net or the community forums?
*whispers*

Put up the chat properly >_>;

<_<;

You said you'd do it on a Tuesday or something, like, 3 months ago

Nah I joke though you work hard for sure. But srsly, chat or I twix you

Ahhh what other candy slogans can I photoshop...