Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Hosted Fansites > Shadow Council

Old 03-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Tsorovan M'Hael

Send a message via Yahoo to Teh EkwEE
Attention New Shadow Council Members.

I think this should be made into a sticky if Poofly, Shade, or DK think this is a good idea then go ahead and do it. This will help some of our newly joined members fit in better.

Okay n00bies. Just so you all know you have joined the Shadow Council. There are a few rules I'd like to point out to you, in order to allow you to fit in better.

1) You are part of the Shadow Coucil. We are the largest Klan on this site (Star Raiders are larger but they aren't very active). You represent the Shadow Council, we are legit, that means no using of hacked wepons, duped wepons. Anything and everything that involves cheating. PSO is dying horribly anyway. We need to make it our duty to try and keep our own klan clean, and free of any hackers or AR kiddies.

2) Try not to spam. I realize this maybe hard, to stay on topic, but spamming will only get topics locked, then you move on to the next thread and you get to become like locasts after a while.

3) Use proper English. Not the broken AOL numbers English (example: H4X0r). This is an internet fourm, not a chat room. It won't kill you to not get your message off in 10 seconds.

4) DO NOT FLAME OTHER MEMBERS! If you have a problem with another member then discuss it over PM and try to work things out. If you can't, then notify Sol and he will discuss matters with the member in question.

5) Try to put things in the proper thread. If you have a question regarding character stats it goes in the Hunter's Guild fourm list. If you wanna' talk about anime it goes in the Anime fourm, ect. ect.

6) Asking for codes, or posting codes about PSO will almost, always, certainly end up in you being banned, or at least if Sol finds out. Asking about codes that are not online games is okay. But anyonline game, especially PSO will get you in major trouble.

This is all I can think of for now. Since most of you don't read the fourm rules I thought this might be of some help. But you should be reading the forum rules. If any of the other SC members has anything to add feel free to do so.

"How fortunate for those in power that people do not think"-Adolf Hitler
Old 03-03-2005, 11:41 PM
Master Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Deadly Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh EkwEE
4) DO NOT FLAME OTHER MEMBERS! If you have a problem with another member then discuss it over PM and try to work things out. If you can't, then notify Sol and he will discuss matters with the member in question.
for some reason this rule seems to be pointed at tony and what he did with my SN here on this website. lol
Old 03-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Banned User

You forgot the OTHER RULE...

7) Don't F**K with DarkMagician. He evil. He VERY evil. He will kill you for fun.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Tsorovan M'Hael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Zero
for some reason this rule seems to be pointed at tony and what he did with my SN here on this website. lol
No I never thought about that incident when making this rule. Is someone guilty DZ

Old 04-03-2005, 03:22 AM
Master Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Deadly Zero
yeah im guilty for letting him use my SN on this website and hes guilty for pissing my friends off
Old 04-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Staff Member

Send a message via MSN to Shade
Uuuuh Teh... We ARE larger than the SR by about 5 members I think...
Old 04-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Shadow Council

so we are finally the largest klan on this site
Old 04-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via MSN to Poo Fly
Yep, yet to be the largest klan EVER!
Old 04-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Tsorovan M'Hael

Holy crap you all really made this into a sticky??? <.< Well this was about helping the newer members but *bows, feels honored*

Shade: SR were bigger at one time though right. How many members are we up to???

Old 05-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Gawd Of Teh Void!

Send a message via AIM to Judgment Send a message via MSN to Judgment Send a message via Yahoo to Judgment
41 members by my count. But i got abit distracted about half way so it might be 1 off