Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Common Room > Hacks & Cheats

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 20-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Lowly Peon

When a proxy user warps you from p2 too a boss would that effect drop rates because they keep warping me and ive never found a rare in any of the 4 bosses
Old 20-11-2006, 11:43 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via AIM to Phantom_RAcast Send a message via MSN to Phantom_RAcast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pshunter2400
When a proxy user warps you from p2 too a boss would that effect drop rates because they keep warping me and ive never found a rare in any of the 4 bosses
I cant be 100% certain but I highly doubt it does as warping just involves packets.
Old 21-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Bust a cap in the crowd!

Send a message via MSN to nomercy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pshunter2400
Could be the difficulty level, although I think if you're in a team with the said user you may lose the ability to find rares.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:35 AM
Lowly Peon

i think u all may misunderstand!!!!!

frist off...... ever heard of luck (that have that stat in the game n it's as it sounds)..... luck is ur magic find tactic...... max luck is set at 100 which means u have a 100% magic find but DOESN'T mean every drop is goin to be rare...... i find as i run through i can do a full hard run n before i quit for psu i did full on ult runs n i could go through 100 time n not find nething n i never used ne hacked items for 2 reasons..... i didn't have an AR n i couldn't go online....... next time u use a hacked item os stack look at ur luck n try to get it higher n i bet u ne money u'll find rares.

secondly.... some modded items can be liget under these condistions........ 1) u fuse them together......2) use them on stuff like mags (Eg. mag cells)...... 3) materials (Eg. Luck, Pow, Mind, etc.)

ok so there it is, this means that if u use the bank mod to get a red sword it's a hacked item but if u get a sange n yasha "sword's" (both n not together) fuse n ur rare drop theory goes to hell becuz the game thinks u earned that item.

ok i'll say this much..... for those who want to hack for items i have seen this done n not effect ur drop rate..... for DC,GC,XBox..... get a second memory card n hack items on that character n trade to another on ur main card n ur drop rate is not effected so long as u stay within the perameters of the game.... that means no lvl 1308 mag.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
1st, LCK is a stat on your char, it affects critical hits only by the calc LCK/4 = critical %, so 100/4 = 25% of doing critical hit.
LCK does not affect drop rates.

2nd, using codes on pso for dc will automaticly disable rare drops, no matter if you actually hacked or not, having a gameshark, action replay or codebreaker save file in the memory card is enough to disable the rare drops.

3rd, legit =/= hacking, obtaining items that are not suposed to be obtained makes you "illegit" even if you didn't hacked or even if you fused hacked items.

4th, Try to use correct english

5th, this topic is old, i know the spambot bumbed the topic but the post itself (the spambot post) had nothing to do with the subject, with this i will ask a moderator to lock this topic.
In anycase, please do not bump old topics.

Last edited by K_I_R_E_E_K; 14-06-2009 at 02:47 PM.