Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Online > Episodes 1 & 2 and Blue Burst > Item Findings

Old 26-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Lowly Peon

Icon5 Parasitic cell D ??

I fell a little noob for asking this ( because it seems that everybody knows about it exept me D: ) where and how can i get the parasitic gene D in offline mode ?
BTW im playing on game cube and I have skyly HUmar greenil FOmarl and whithil RAcast.

and I have another question ,
The official server is not online anymore, so to play online, is it possible to play on private servers by uploading my characters from my memory card ?

Maybe ill sound weird to you guys with all these questions but take in consideration that i never played online on PSO so im not informed about everything.

Thanks for anwsering ( if you do )
Old 26-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to pso king
i'm pretty sure that parasitic cell type d is only obtainable online in a quest. if you can't get online then I'm almost positive that you can't get it. if you want good armor look in the database. you may also be thinking of parisitic gene flow which is impossible to get unless you are online or use an action replay code of some sort. which is against the policy to discuss how to use those so i'm not going to. I don't know anyway so if you can't get online and you don't use an ar code then it is completely unobtainable I think. I don't know though I have just never heard of somebody obtaining one through a monster. if you want a better answer the. look for a person which has staff member under their forum name and click on their name to send them a message.
Old 26-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
edit: mistake with another item
the official servers are gone forever, on the private servers all you need is to input a different ip to connect and you will be transported to a NON official server.
since the server is different, for example scthack servers alow cheaters, fsod (frozzen screen of death) is more common.

Last edited by K_I_R_E_E_K; 26-11-2007 at 11:30 PM.
Old 26-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Virtuoso

Parasitic Cell D is obtainable only through the online quest "Gallon's Shop". No other ways.

If you have a broadband adapter/network cable/router all set up on your GC, I can help you get onto the SCHT private PSO server just PM me.
Kyoneru - Lvl 103 - HUmar
Velaria - Lvl 87 - RAmarl