Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Banter > The Void

Old 13-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to SilentShadow13 Send a message via Yahoo to SilentShadow13
That is not truly random. This is random:

As I waltzed through the jungle, I stumbled upon a statue to cellebrate Booma Day. I kicked it in joy and hurt my toe. I then hobbled away to seaside area and fell off a cliff. I was saved by a swarm of gee's that carried me off to their nest and made me king. I slayed every one of them and banished my selffrom the land. I found a teleporter an entered the ruins, where I was greeted by thousands of caroling Bulclaws. (It was Christmas) Dark Falz appeared before me and it turns out that he's Santa! The Delsabers did a merry little jig, and during the festivities, the purple gas took it's toll and I died, but I was revived by Red Ring Rico. It seems that RRR likes Rappys and was living with them. She had cast off her clothes to share a more natural expirience with them and she was their queen. She invited me to become her king, but I refused. Instead, I returned to Pioneer 2 and crashed the huge ship into the whole damn planet.

Now THAT'S random!

Last edited by SilentShadow13; 13-02-2006 at 09:13 PM.