Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Universe > Linear Line > Online Missions

Old 04-01-2007, 05:34 AM
Team PSUniverse.net

Send a message via AIM to Vay Send a message via Yahoo to Vay
Icon14 Speaking of Moatoob..

Anybody else as insane as I am, and enjoys a challenge that LOVES this planet? I don't know if it's just me, but everything here seems much more difficult than anything you'd find on Parum. I love running a variety of places and not just De Regan all day long, which makes me ask, what time do you people usually get on? I'm in Central time zone, would love to organize some "exploration" runs on that planet, to see what's out there. (Lots, and lots of sand.)
Old 04-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Staff Member

The main problem with Moatoob at the moment is that it only has 3 missions... it's great EXP, but darn-it Sega needs to add on to the poor planet!
Old 05-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Team PSUniverse.net

That's a shame. lol Oh well, I still love it.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Virtuoso

I definitely hate Parum, and Moatoob is just oodles of fun! I hate that it only has a few missions so far though, and practically every single mission seems to lead to the same lobby. Pooie.

^I like my PSO characters ^and my egg (may he rest in peace) ^and my PSU characters! ^ Organization 13 :p
Axel: "Now that all of your cards are gone, I will eat yoooou!" Larxene: "Sorry Axel-you couldn't eat your way out of...air!"
Old 09-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Team PSUniverse.net

The new mission on Moatoob is the bee's knees... Tiff took us through there this past week, I was on Serge. Lots and lots of robots, big and small! Even ninja-CASTs! It's a robo-variety show! I don't remember what it was, but it is the mission that leads to the Oasis, if that helps. Definitely looking forward to dragging a group out there for S rank sometime.

Level 80
Slug Infinite - 58 CAST M - 9 FG
Old 09-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Staff Member

Send a message via MSN to Poo Fly
Its called desert goliath, from the underground lakes, a soda crea board dropped in mine and Pinks first run through so i love it. (then i had to leave, Leaving poor pink alone to fend off the hordes of robots coming her way. Sorry Pink ;-;! )
the only problem there is you have to choose between the oasis, and the ice field, and theyre both beautiful :3

Last edited by Poo Fly; 09-02-2007 at 11:42 AM.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:50 PM
Staff Member

The Oasis beats the Ice Fields anyday. XD But the Tunnel Recapture missions is a lot better for EXP and MP than Desert Goliath... so THERE'S the real sticky wicket. XD (And those robots hurt Poo Fly. XD The Grinas were driving me crazy and the boss didn't want to die. XD)