Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Games > Console Games

Old 05-04-2005, 09:41 PM
Shadow Council

a super pokemon thing

#0 the ultimate pokemon and can be feed rare candy 2 go above LVL 100!

MissingNo can only be captured in the Red or Blue version without gameshark. There are other MissingNo, but those can only be obtained with a gameshark, and this page only focuses on MissingNo that can be caught without the use of a cheat divice. To catch it, first, go talk to the man in Viridian City who shows you how to catch Weedle. After that, go directly to Cinnabar Island (I reccomend that you use Fly, because if you go in any grass on the way there it will mess up the code) and Surf on the right hand side of the island, as close to it as you can (Surf on the "half land half water" part, it's the part that dosen't look like water, but you can still Surf on it.). MissingNo or M should appear. But sometimes, people have only MissingNo, or only M, and some don't have them at all, but have other Pokemon (2) (some of the most common are Golbat, Starmie and Electrode) that are above level 100 (but if you catch them and they get any experiance points, they will go to level 100). You may also see Pokemon from the last patch of grass that you were in before you talked to the man who catches weedle (It can be used as an easy way to catch Safari Zone Pokemon.)

Before you do this code, make sure that you DO NOT have an item in your 6th slot like "town map" or bicycle, because when you encounter MissingNo or M, your 6th item will be duplicated where you will have over 100 of it (alot of people like to duplicate master balls and rare candies this way). Be VERY careful about not having an item that the game will not let you toss, because you will never be able to deposit it into your pc. (and on my game, I some kind of way ended up with so many town maps that I coulden't hold any items, and I had to restart my game!)
An alternate form of this code is to trade (2) Pokemon with one of the characters in the game, and then surf on the half land half water part of the island.

You can also perform this code on the Red/Blue versions to get a normal MissingNo on level 7, but it can LEVEL UP NORMALLY. This can be really cool since you can train your MissingNo as if it were a regular pokemon.

If u have a spare rare candy put it as your sixth item then fight missing no

or instead of patch of grass u were in it also works for water if u surf somewhere then talk 2 weedle guy it picks up some water enemies instead

apearently if he ever levels up and evolves he will be a KANGASKAN or in pokemon stadium he appears to be a pokemon only seen if you use the attack substitute

Last edited by icedragon90909; 05-04-2005 at 10:04 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:13 AM
Knight

Send a message via MSN to K8lin
Ah yes the old MissingNo Trick, *remembers it well*

Note that it can corrupt or screw up your game when you do this trick, did for me

Old 06-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Master Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Vincent Rayne
theres also an invisible computer in the town where you get eevee...
which can also corrupt your data...

and you can teach missing no. any tech you want...
Old 06-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Master Hunter

Yup. I remember that code and the good ol' days.
Wren - lvl 82 Skyly - FOnewm

Awesome Items I have: Mostly just my fully ground Red Saber.

Quote of the Moment: "Life is indeed darkness save when there is urge, and all urge is blind save when there is knowledge, and all knowledge is vain save when there is work, and all work is empty save when there is love." - Gibran, Kahlil
Old 06-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Shadow Council

ya but i never catch missingno because 1 it destroyed my pokemon red i can show picture later of it. lol it broke apart from it and poped out a few circits but just use it for item dupe or on other acations pokemon over lvl 100
Old 14-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Master Hunter

Location: Somewhere were i can see this... otherwise i wouldn't be here.
Send a message via MSN to adrina_kellers
Quote:
Note that it can corrupt or screw up your game when you do this trick, did for me
Whenever i screw up the game is cheat cartradgies.
Previous threats of electrocution, being made to listen to Will
Young and being hung from the floodlights have
failed to discourage all the smokers.

If Cardiff players had to stand and pay respects to an English national anthem, would they? I don't think so.
But Arsenal players manage to do it.
Old 15-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Staff Member

This cheat can be very hazardous to your game, as I have done it in the far-off past. I highly suggest that you do not attempt it.
Old 17-04-2005, 09:28 AM
Wizard

Just something to say about the Rare Candies: Pokemon raised only on them are far weaker than those trained the old fasioned way .
Old 17-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Staff Member

Yeah that's all too true, Archer. I found that out once I had several high levelled Pokemon and then compared that with an 'artificially' made Pokemon: Much weaker.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
i used carbos and protains at a lower leves lvl2/3 to raise the stats, if they are at a low lvl then you can feed them more stuff then at lvl50, i used to make strong pokemon at the begimimg (cheats) like a lvl2 mew or lvl2 snorlax.

i remember once a friend that played on game boy the game and he had a high lvl venausaur that every time the energy went to 0, anothe bar (2/3 times biger) apear, also the pokemon had an atack called tm 53 wich killed any enemy at lvl100 or higher.