Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Community > Fan Works

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 03:58 AM
Adept Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Ark
your drawing make me feel bad

Reason I feel bad..is..I can't even draw bloody sticks!!!!
*Ikona* HUcast level 10 Yellowboze
Old 05-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Master Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Deadly Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarl
u shuld get another dog, its the best remedy (according to 9/10 dentists ) but man those drawings r sweeeeeet!!
yeah im thinkuing about getting a new one and name him Nex or Oso jr.
thanks for th compliment.
and Lance i know how you feel bout the kitty. I knew this guy named Randal Hicks and he hated cats. I met him when i was seven but he stole a few kittens from their mother and started throwing them around like rag dolls. he tried to drown one but i hit him in the nuts and the kittens scattered. i managed to get a black kitten and take off with him in my hands then randal threw a rock and it hit the topof my head making a slight dent in my skull and caused me to bleed a lot. i got away with one kitty and later on my freinds got the rest and i kept the black one and the brown one and named them Chip and Brownie. i had them for about 2 years and i had to let them go when i was nine and i cried. but i got over it. just recently that randal kid was put in boot camp for cruality to animals. he took a cat and you know the little padding they have on their feet well he cut those off a cat and the cops were called and the vet was also called.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Tsorovan M'Hael

Send a message via Yahoo to Teh EkwEE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Zero
yeah im thinkuing about getting a new one and name him Nex or Oso jr.
thanks for th compliment.
and Lance i know how you feel bout the kitty. I knew this guy named Randal Hicks and he hated cats. I met him when i was seven but he stole a few kittens from their mother and started throwing them around like rag dolls. he tried to drown one but i hit him in the nuts and the kittens scattered. i managed to get a black kitten and take off with him in my hands then randal threw a rock and it hit the topof my head making a slight dent in my skull and caused me to bleed a lot. i got away with one kitty and later on my freinds got the rest and i kept the black one and the brown one and named them Chip and Brownie. i had them for about 2 years and i had to let them go when i was nine and i cried. but i got over it. just recently that randal kid was put in boot camp for cruality to animals. he took a cat and you know the little padding they have on their feet well he cut those off a cat and the cops were called and the vet was also called.
That's often the first sign of a serial murderer...........if I ever meet that guy.........oiooooooooooohhhhhhhh...........I have so many painful things in store for him...........I think I like that cutting off the bottoms of the feet........and a little iodized salt.........that guy won't hurt teh kitties anymore.........

"How fortunate for those in power that people do not think"-Adolf Hitler
Old 06-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Staff Member

Can we get back on topic please?

Tenchi Muyo in love 3
Old 06-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Tsorovan M'Hael

Send a message via Yahoo to Teh EkwEE
Yes.........Very sorry Ria.......I don't know if DZ wishes it.......but you should lock this topic. Seeing as it has many posts.....and DZ I'm sure has some new art he'd like to show us......

"How fortunate for those in power that people do not think"-Adolf Hitler
Closed Thread