Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Games > Console Games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 20-02-2009, 05:14 AM
Adept Hunter

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

This is an AWESOME game!! In the morning I got up around 4:45 AM and I feed the cow and chicken, you get the picture. Around 10:00 AM I was done feeding my livestock and so I went in the village to talk to my buddies First guy I talked to was Wally, hes always running around the village (a little crazy is you ask me) he was saying how today is a beautiful morning. And so I went to the forest to pick up some Wild Plants and I saw a Strange creature there, it had a name but I kind of forgot well I talked to it and it said "mofu mofu ahhhh" something like that and soo I ran away.....because....you know....he scared me.
Old 20-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Master Hunter

The Harvest moon for the gamecube is a fun game. I played it once and it was pretty fun, it just that the animal didn't like me that much.

They were like ohh its our evil master!! They are soo rude.
Old 23-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Adept Hunter

And now to continue my adventure.I went back to my farm so I could cook up some food for my wife and kid, so I went in the kitchen and made some Curry for everyone and of course they LOVED it! and so off I went to the barn and chicken coop to feed my cute little guys.My animals loves me of course, they are always giving me S milk hehe.I had some free time on my hands so I went to the our little village and who did I saw walking toward me? Why it was Hugh the little teenager who always got a bandage on him.

"Hey there Hugh!" I said to him and he just talking about some strange beast in the words.....he proboly meant in the woods, but that alright and so I went to the Daryl place and he was doing an experiment in his little lab/house, the last time he did this he ended in failure and so I ran out of the house. I saw Gustafa playing his little song so I went over there and sang a song with him of course all we said was "lalalalala lululululu" but that was ok.

He stopped playing after awhile so I thought I go to the waterfall, its always pretty there.By the time I got there Marlin was already there hitting on Flona because he REALLY REALLY thinks he popular with the ladies, and so I came to him and said " hey buddy what you doing" ".....not you again" I'm kind of busy right now, can we talk later?" he said in a rude voice. But as he turned to Flona she was already gone."Look what you did! She ran away because of you" he said with an angry voice'I'm sorry" And so he turned around to go home,hehehe and so I went to his face and just stared at him. "Eh eh eh what you doing? MOVE" he said. And so he push me all the way to his house. But then it looked like he wasn't going to his house but he was going to the bar. "Eh eh mooooove" he said with an annoyed voice "hehehe but this is funny" I said.And so he punch me in the stomach (by the way, he is pretty buff) and I just laid there for an hour or so
Old 24-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Master Hunter

Marlin is pretty cool, it would be nice if you can pick the other character but then it won't be a harvest moon game then.

When i play that game i just plant, water, and go to sleep.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:36 PM
Adept Hunter

As I got back up, it was already turning dark, and so I went for a stroll in the forest. The forest was really bright, the flowers there let off a bright light for some reason. I notice Darly there so I went toward him."Ahhh you scared me there" he said in a awesome voice."sorry about that, what are you doing?""Im try to catch that weird white haired beast that been in this forest, hehehe I'm going to lure him to my lab so I can do some experiment on him"And so I looked around and I saw lots of food on the ground, leading to his lab, I wondered why I didnt notice them ealier....well anyway I notice Van was eating all the food!"um Daryl look behind you..." "not now, I'm busy thinking!" he said in a mean voice which hurt my feelings.

But then Van said"hey, is there anymore food?"WWWWHHHHHHAAAATTTTT!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG!!! Yeah, Daryl was pretty angry, and so I ran off and went home and slept.In the morning I feed the cow and chickens, hug them all, and water my crops.I was done with that and so I went in the cool little village again.When I talked to my neigbors, they all said that I was a great cook,hehehe man I'm a good cook.As I looked into the distance I could see Marlin walking over here."now my chance for REVENGE hehehe" I said in a um cool voice and so I hid in a near by tree so I could jump out and scare him."hehehe this is going to be great!" but as I said that he heard me and threw me into the river."that what you get for trying to scare me". And so I just swam around in the river
Old 06-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Master Hunter

Daryl is a pretty interesting, I like it when he trying to make things but they always go gone. And that Bum is rude! Eatting all his food like that!

Marlin pretty buff it seems! But he a kind dude if you nice to him! You just been rude to him! But that is kind of funny!
Old 07-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Adept Hunter

Today,I woke up change the music on the record and I headed for the door, as soon as I stepped outside I saw a cricket on the ground (it was bigger than a usual cricket) and he said "crops need space to grow, I but you didn't know that" after that he disappeared....freaky right?Well anyway, I did my usual, water crop hug animals, my chickens were everywhere so I had to track them all down and get an egg from them.And now off to the villagewhich is my favorite part.
I went over the the bridge and started fishing, thats when Carter sat down next to me saying "The sun is the source of my energy!" o.......k "no really it is" and he walked away.I caught about 3 fish, that was enough to feed me and so I went over to my rival farm,Marlin. "Hey Marlin I just harvested 5 watermelon,haha what about you" but as I looked at his field he had over 100 crops, ready to be harvested "Eh Eh Eh look at my crops I beat you HAHAHAHAHA".I walked back to my house, depressed I looked back at Marlin farm and Muffy, Nami, Kate, Chris and even Celia were over there.....I didn't know why all those girls liked to go to his farm, the only person who goes to my farm was Darly....that weird Scienctist guy...Marlin may have won this battle but next time, I will be on top!

Last edited by Emelious; 08-05-2009 at 12:24 AM.