Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Community > Fan Works

Old 02-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via MSN to Poo Fly
Some Stuff 2007!

2007! whats that? like four threads now? four years of poo fly art? lucky you
well, i'm not going to slow down so you have even more to come! starting now with some sketches i did on my way down to oxford, and back up, not the next main picture i want to do unfortunately through lack of lunga references :3 but take a look see

1. this isnt what i inteded the picture to be like, but it came out like someone threatening someone else, oh well the proportions are out, not a big fan of this one.
2. this started out life as a tiffany sketch, but i got ideas and she ended up in some tactical military type gear.
3. I got Starfox commander the other day on the DS, brilliant game, so i thought i'd draw one of my favourite characters from the game
4. Its pink! in profile! need to practice drawing her too, for the future, so i did :3
5. Tiffany is a different style here, want to mess around with it, make it look all dark and stuff :p
6. Tiffany and Lucieus, with lucieus still in FOmar gear, as he isnt created in psu yet. looks like they finally got together ;p

I will be adding everything i have done so far into a deviantart account, so you can check back over it all without having to thread search and stuff, i'll let you know once thats ready
have a great new year!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	threaten.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	2572   Click image for larger version

Name:	Army.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	2573   Click image for larger version

Name:	falco.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	2574   Click image for larger version

Name:	pink.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	2575   Click image for larger version

Name:	angry.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	2576  

Name:	kiss.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	2577  
Old 02-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
great pics poo fly.....

black and white pics are simply unique
great job.

4. Its pink! in profile! need to practice drawing her too, for the future, so i did :3
....hehe...
Old 02-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Staff Member

*giggles* Not bad for sketches at all Poo Fly. I still envy your artistic ways.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Virtuoso

Yay, new thread! Yay, new pictures! I love them all!
Does the fact that the shirt that your sorta-Tiff picture (the second one) looks vaguely like the shirt from PSU you drew her in a while ago mean that she will be wearing that when it comes out? I hope so, I think she'd look pretty! I also don't wanna be the only one! :p

^I like my PSO characters ^and my egg (may he rest in peace) ^and my PSU characters! ^ Organization 13 :p
Axel: "Now that all of your cards are gone, I will eat yoooou!" Larxene: "Sorry Axel-you couldn't eat your way out of...air!"
Old 03-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Staff Member

the armoured, samuraiesque clothes? probably ^^ we will see, i dont want it if everyone goes for it. but most will be walking around in swimsuits so its ok
Old 03-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Virtuoso

Yay! 'Cuz I remember what happened last time we started talking about it, and I wasn't sure if anyone was discouraged from buying it! I've been saving up :p

^I like my PSO characters ^and my egg (may he rest in peace) ^and my PSU characters! ^ Organization 13 :p
Axel: "Now that all of your cards are gone, I will eat yoooou!" Larxene: "Sorry Axel-you couldn't eat your way out of...air!"
Old 04-01-2007, 11:10 AM
Staff Member

i'll get it, see what its all like and decide if i'll keep it then. believe i have the money for it too
if that disappears i can gather more fairly quickly :3
after closer inspection i dont think i like those sketches very much, so i shall put in even more effort into thenext one! i need to learn to draw lunga!
Old 04-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Knight

omg those are great, i love the first and the last one... punch to the face... and then kissu pic-y ^^

your drawings rock the cazbar my friend
Old 05-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Staff Member

cheers monomate! more soon, if things go right!
Old 12-01-2007, 01:40 AM
Staff Member

hurrah!

This is how i shouldve started my 2007 thread!

Heres Tiffany Firebrand and Pink Rose, with their pet lunga, getting ready to head out into the deserts of Moatoob

i put so much more effort into this one than any other i have done yet, i just hope its worth it, and you all enjoy it

Good stuff: Its got tiffany and pink in, Lungas which look good, multiple characters, nice colouring and a background, which although is pretty simple, i'm happy with.

Bad stuff: Methinks pinks visible hand is a little small, i'm the the other ones perfect though ;p

Woo!

EDIT: Adjusted it a little for a desktop, the last attachment should work nicely for those who are looking for one
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	tiffpinklunga.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	2583   Click image for larger version

Name:	tiffpinklungasketch.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	2584   Click image for larger version

Name:	desktop.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	2591  

Last edited by Poo Fly; 13-01-2007 at 04:53 PM.