Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Phantasy Star Online > Episodes 1 & 2 and Blue Burst > Battle, Challenge & Quest Modes

Old 06-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Virtuoso

Send a message via MSN to dnd
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_I_R_E_E_K
the more you post the higher the rank......
But make sure there is no spam ;p

And yes, the best wep to pick from these quest would be god hand if drop rates where to govern it.

Currently hunting: Rika's claw (69 Dark Falz kills so far)
Old 17-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to pso king
it really depends on whetheryou play online or offline. if you ever play online then you want the G hand seeing as it can trade for quite a few photn drops with which you can get a better weapon. demolition comet for instance. or even better if you can and photon drops are no object then you can get the double cannon which is the best double saber in the entire game. However if you are offline then I think you should get suppressed gun. if you don't want either I suggest not even doing the quest. the only problem with the suppressed gun is it's a pretty common weapon. I think everbody here knows what the problem with technical crozier is. It sucks worse than "Barney" However I am only considering hunters when I write this. rangers shouldn't even do this quest if they have any chance whatsoever to get the red handgun or if you're a whitill then the guld milla (remember though. it's a 1/28,000 some drop rate for both handgun guld and handgun milla). as for forces. if you want a good wand you're most likely out of luck. there are very few in the game and the few that there are are almost impossible to obtain. I think forces rock though. However I prefer hunters

Last edited by pso king; 17-11-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Old 17-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to K_I_R_E_E_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by pso king
it really depends on whetheryou play online or offline. if you ever play online then you want the G hand seeing as it can trade for quite a few photn drops with which you can get a better weapon. demolition comet for instance. or even better if you can and photon drops are no object then you can get the double cannon which is the best double saber in the entire game. However if you are offline then I think you should get suppressed gun. if you don't want either I suggest not even doing the quest. the only problem with the suppressed gun is it's a pretty common weapon. I think everbody here knows what the problem with technical crozier is. It sucks worse than "Barney" However I am only considering hunters when I write this. rangers shouldn't even do this quest if they have any chance whatsoever to get the red handgun or if you're a whitill then the guld milla (remember though. it's a 1/28,000 some drop rate for both handgun guld and handgun milla). as for forces. if you want a good wand you're most likely out of luck. there are very few in the game and the few that there are are almost impossible to obtain. I think forces rock though. However I prefer hunters
god hand in my version is always the best options since the other 2 are fidable items and the god hand has an insane drop rate.
btw, black king bar > double cannon
the spressed gun may be a good option, that is offcourse if any of your chars can use it lol

Last edited by K_I_R_E_E_K; 10-09-2008 at 05:30 PM.
Old 17-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to pso king
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_I_R_E_E_K
god hand in my version is always the best options since the other 2 are fidable itmes and the god hand has an insane drop rate.
btw, black king bar > double cannon
the spressed gun may be a good option, that is offcourse if any of your chars can use it lol
that's the thing in YOUR version. In my version it so bad I wouldn't consider using it unless my life depended on it and I personally and the drop rate isn't relevant unless i'm trying to find the weapon or unless i was going online which isn't going to happen seeing as there is no free server for x-boxes and i'm not paying to play online if I can't even get the red ring or pgf.

Last edited by pso king; 17-11-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Old 17-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Wizard

see, for me, the best choice is definately the God Hand
Supressed gun, common
tech cro, common, not that great
god hand, decent drop, not easy but no hard to find, funny for battle mode =3
PSO:BB
Tsukuyomi: 131 PURPLENUM RAmar
(AKA Y): C-mode HUcast
Old 10-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Rookie Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
What happens if you complete the quest and try it again?
storm slicer and it doesn't sucks not all that bad in fact