Ragol.co.uk Forums  

Go Back   Ragol.co.uk Forums > Archives > Archived Forums > Team Ragol.co.uk & Team PSUniverse.net > Team Ragol.co.uk - Information

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Expert Hunter

Fabo, I've already pmed lee, and seeing he's away, he told me to talk to you, kefka or mr_shoe_uk, so here's my guild card: 22024762 . I'm level 40,redria, hucast. I'll be on oceanus 6 today

EDIT: GOLDIE, nice to see you're back

Blue Burst Characters
Thesord HUcast lv. 152 Redria
Old 02-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via MSN to GOLDIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabo Craven
where do you usally play GOLDIE? im not sure if i can add you too the team(because of kefkas laws)but i can add your Guild card to my list so we can meet up later.
I dont know if I should be allowed in but I am a staff member after all and I did help make the site what it is today with the other guys but if im not allowed in then I guess I can level up.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:24 PM
Legendary Champion

That would be really ridiculous if Goldie couldn't join, if we have many idle members who wanted access to Ragol, that would probably make of 15 members. Even if the team couldn't use Goldie as of yet, we always have Team Chat. My sister and I are discussing the PSO BB credit payment out, so I may be on the team once again.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:40 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via AIM to Hrith Send a message via MSN to Hrith
Nobody is unwelcome.

But my main point is that I do not want people to be taking and not giving.

If you want to be in the team, you'll have to pay, if you want to stay, you'll have to work, that's how it goes.
I'm only asking for a small contribution, it's the least I expect from my team. It only sounds logical to me that all team members should contribute to the team.

Goldie is welcome, because he did a good job here for a long time, before I arrived. But Staff member or not, if you do not participate to the team's prosperity, you're out.

Anyone feels it's normal that 6 people should do the job while 14 others enjoy the privileges without breaking a sweat?
No? thought so.

btw, good to see you, Goldie, sorry I did not reply on MSNM, I'm always on (and "online") but often away, actually.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Staff Member

Send a message via MSN to GOLDIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefka
Nobody is unwelcome.

But my main point is that I do not want people to be taking and not giving.

If you want to be in the team, you'll have to pay, if you want to stay, you'll have to work, that's how it goes.
I'm only asking for a small contribution, it's the least I expect from my team. It only sounds logical to me that all team members should contribute to the team.

Goldie is welcome, because he did a good job here for a long time, before I arrived. But Staff member or not, if you do not participate to the team's prosperity, you're out.

Anyone feels it's normal that 6 people should do the job while 14 others enjoy the privileges without breaking a sweat?
No? thought so.

btw, good to see you, Goldie, sorry I did not reply on MSNM, I'm always on (and "online") but often away, actually.
Thanks keff I know we understand each other, I will pull me weight im a hard worker when I have to so when I hit hard ill get my ass in gear man. Im level 8 as of now.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Rookie Amateur

hihihihihihih

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh EkwEE
SCOOBYN and I will be on Blue Burst TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

So I have some questions Lee: How many characters can you create(What is the max?) and are there any different costumes from EP1 and EP2?

If I create two characters there will be a:
HUney
Lucinda-Mafa (Oh, **** 10 character limit name.........) I'll think of something else skyly.....
Blue or white outfit.
reddish or blue hair

FOmarfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfg dfgsdfg
Asha'man
Black outfit
red or green hair.

Don't know the guild card number as of yet....SCOOBYN and I have yet to sign up, we just need to do that and you will see us.....
fgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgs
Old 10-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Master Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Todd Send a message via MSN to Todd Send a message via Yahoo to Todd
I wanna be on the team toooo! I'll contribute as many points as I can. (Rappys wings really help!) And for some reason I get a lot of pointless enemy parts like booma, gobooma, and G-assasin's arms and stuffs like that, which I could contribute. I have no life anymore, so I would be glad to do countless FIY missions. ^.^;;;

MISC;
Orenge.....Best I got...
Old 10-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Virtuoso

then you gotta come on BB and let me,kef,mr. shoe,or lee.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Knight

Send a message via AIM to Ashinator Send a message via MSN to Ashinator
Erm....Im sorry to say this but I can no longer play PSO as I have gotten too much into WoW now and keep up 2 gr8 games. So I request that you take me out of the team and let some 1 mre worthy take my place....I will still be using the forums though.....and I may return to PSO at a later date.

If u like game music then check this site: OverClocked Remix
Old 12-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Legendary Champion

I have access into the Ragol.co.uk Members forum! thanks Lee, now for actual re-membership. Too bad Ash :(

I don't see Dave Chappelle loving PSO like he does WoW, that means WoW>PSO ;o Also, think about playing WoW with Chappelle, that would pwn.

Last edited by A.S.; 12-07-2005 at 11:14 PM.